Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 174. Getting Deep

  At Cale and Allison's apartment,Cale is sitting on the couch looking at his resignation papers and stares at them quietly as Allison walks in the room and asks Cale"Are you really leaving Frank's team?"Cale looks at Allison and tells her with doubt"I don't know what I'm going to do.He knew all these years about me and never even tried to find me.I am his son.I feel like I've been stabbed in the back."Allison tells him"Frank has called a few times and you've never answered."Cale gets frustrated and tells Allison"All of this has really hit me.I need some time."Allison reminds Cale"There is a race coming up and.."Cale yells"And I was out for a few races also so I'm out of the championship hunt!I really have nothing to lose either way I look at it."Allison hugs Cale and assures him"Everything will work out.I don't think Frank is the kind of person who would turn his back on his own child unless he was forced to and we know how my Grandmother is and how B.R. was."Cale sits quietly and tells Allison"I'm headed to FJR."Allison asks"Do you want me to go with you?"Cale looks at Allison and tells her"I need to speak to him by myself."Cale and Allison kiss,as he heads down to FJR,as Allison gets a phone call.
   At Jazz,Keith sits in his office with Jermaine,as Aretha walks inside and Keith asks his cousin"I just got a phone call that my family's investigating my medical history."Aretha looks at Keith and responds"Yes we are.Out of concern.You look like you're sick."Jermaine is quiet and tells them"Latoya's on her way to rehearse.I'll leave the two of you alone."Jermaine walks out and Aretha asks Keith"So tell me the truth Keith.Are you sick?"Keith instantly snaps"No I am not Aretha!I have been under a lot of stress as of late.Allan is gone and God knows where he is.I have a club to run and a career to revive.That can take a lot out of a man."Aretha sits down and tells her cousin"I can tell when someone's hiding something cuz.You're hiding something.I run a major magazine and I have also taken care of Mama and Daddy and raised Rashad on my own,and it was hard,but look at me and look at you.You look like death walking."Keith yells"Look!I am not sick and all of you need to stay the hell out of my private life!It's none of your damn business Aretha."Aretha looks at Keith and tells him"You have family that loves you Keith.If something is wrong,you need to tell us so we can be there for you."Keith yells"Nothing is wrong with me!Now go write a story or something and leave me alone!And stay out of my business!"Aretha sighs and gives a look of concern to Keith as she walks out as she says to herself"He is definitely hiding something."Meanwhile Jermaine is at the stage,as Latoya and Rashad has arrived and Aretha hugs them and tells Latoya"You're glowing more and more.Do you guys know if I'm having a grandson or a granddaughter yet?"Rashad tells his Mother"We have decided to be surprised."Aretha sighs"Damn.I wanted to know ahead of time."Latoya laughs"I guess you'll have to wait."Aretha hugs them and says"I guess I will."Aretha tells her son"I can still plan your wedding and I've got everything set up and it's going to be beautiful."Latoya and Rashad holds onto each other as Aretha tells them as she leaves"It's so hard to see my baby boy all grown up."Rashad tells her"Mama,I'll always be your baby boy."Aretha smiles as she walks out and Jermaine tells Latoya"Let's do this rehearsal.This performance will be huge."Latoya asks Rashad"Will you stay with me?For support."Rashad shrugs and tells her"I need to head down to FJR.Frank has sent me a text.Things aren't looking good."Latoya hugs Rashad and tells him"I understand.You take care of business."They kiss and Rashad leaves as Latoya and Jermaine starts to rehearse for Latoya's show.
   Meanwhile at Class,Sully,Leigh,and Marco are going over the sales report and Sully tells them"The Northbrook store is about to open and Daddy's going to give us an anchor pad in Blue Ridge at Royal Park Mall."Leigh smiles and tells them"I think things are about to take off."Marco agrees as he reads his tablet and tells Leigh and Sully"There's a lot of positive feedback coming from Valley Ridge and Blue Ridge about Class' opening."Sully tells them"These will be the true tests to see if we can go national.The real test will be with Blue Ridge."Marco looks at the demographics and warns Sully"Do you think there could be another location in Blue Ridge for Class?Such as Crown Plaza?Royal Park Mall is on the decline."Sully sternly tells Marco"That mall is the place I grew up going to and Gran and Daddy built and designed that mall.Royal Park needs a revival and with Emery's making a comeback with Aunt Ciarra and Aunt Ava running the show,Class will be the icing on the cake for Royal Park Mall's comeback."Leigh tells her daughter"I like it that you're loyal to where you were raised and you have your Daddy's nostalgic taste,but we should consider Crown Plaza.It's the top performing shopping district in Blue Ridge."Sully sighs and tells her Mother and Marco"If you insist,then we'll open a boutique at Crown Plaza.I always hated that place.Too many snobby people."Leigh laughs"You sound like X."Sully tells them"He taught me everything I know."Xavier walks into the office and says"I thought I heard an echo in here."Sully runs to her Father and hugs him as Leigh tells her husband"Having fun today?"Xavier tells them"A normal day for me.What is this I'm hearing about you wanting to open a store in snob square?"Leigh looks at her husband and reminds him"We used to go to the movies at Crown Plaza X."Xavier grins"And that hotel was a nice place too."Sully yells"Too much information."Xavier tells them"I don't own Crown Plaza and I think you should do Royal Park first and Emery's does have a location at Crown Plaza and we should test with a in store boutique first,before opening a store down there."Sully likes the idea and Leigh gives in and tells Sully"It's your call and I won't stand in your way."Sully sticks to her first decision and Xavier gets a text and tells them"Winston is back in town and he's waiting for me."Leigh hugs her husband and Xavier tells Sully"You're sharp Princess!Go off your instincts."Xavier heads out and Leigh and Sully looks at each other and both of them have a look of suspicion and Leigh tells her daughter"X is back to himself again.He's plotting."Sully responds"If he's headed to talk to Winston,something is going on."
   Down at the ALPD,Bobby sits in his office,and takes a drink after visiting with Brock Jr and Tommy,and Wade walks inside Bobby's office and asks"Are you the District Attorney of Adam's Landing?"Bobby stands up and says"I am and you're Wade Issac."Wade nods and Bobby quickly gets to business and tells Wade"I have been informed by Xavier that you have been snooping around and have threatened to press charges against Ava Jackson for what happened to your motel in Sugar Creek?"Wade nods and tells Bobby"I have read how things work in this town and I think you all are too easy on the Jackson name."Bobby looks at Wade and says"Let me give you a history lesson on how things work here.If it was not for the Jackson family,then Adam's Landing would be a ghost town.They built this town and you have what you need to rebuild your motel.Why do you want to go after Ava?"Wade yells"I demand justice!That motel was all I had after my Mom was murdered.Ava took away the last thing I had of her!"Bobby tells Wade"You go back home and rebuild it and make your Mama proud Wade Issac.I think the smart idea for you is to leave town before something happens to you,like death,storm shelters."Wade gets angry and yells at Bobby and says with a fury in his tone"You are willing to just sit here and let a guilty person walk without making them pay for what they've done?Your job is to put guilty people in jail Mr.Whitten!"Bobby stands up and tells Wade"If that's my job,then I would be arresting you right now.I read your rap sheet.I know your history!Don't come in here and tell me how to do my damn job.Get the hell out of here before I lock your sorry ass up."Bobby pours himself a drink and Wade looks at Bobby and tells him"That's very unprofessional to drink on the job."Bobby looks at his liquor bottle and takes his glass and throws it at Wade and tells him"I told you to leave."Wade warns Bobby"I'm about to expose all of you.There's so much corruption here to write a political drama."Bobby sits back and says"Go ahead Wade.And watch what happens."Wade leaves and Bobby makes a phone call.
   At FJR,Frank sits in his office and Cale arrives and Frank tells his son"So is it true you're leaving FJR?"Cale tells his Father"You hurt me badly Dad or should I say Frank.I don't think I can drive for someone who has hurt me the way you have."Frank gets up and tells Cale with tears in his eyes"Cale,I know I messed up and if it wasn't for your damn Grandpa and Beth's bitch for a Mama,then things would have been different."Cale yells"The hell with the excuses,you nor my Mom ever looked for me and you divorced Beth so what was stopping you?What?"Frank rolls his eyes and  looks down and punches the desk and says to his son"Claudia told me you were in good hands and her sister and her husband were taking good care of you.I didn't want to come to you and disrupt your life."Cale yells"Claudia Stone was a lying bitch too Frank!"Frank yells"I am your Father Cale!Call me Dad!"Cale yells"You lost that honor when you didn't have the guts to admit you knew about me to my face!"Cale throws his resignation papers to Frank and tells him"I am leaving the team and you can find somebody else to drive for you!I am done with this."Frank pleads with Cale"Please let me make this up to you son.Please."Cale yells furiously"There's nothing you can do to make things right now."Cale storms out and bumps into Rashad and he asks Cale"What's wrong?Cale tells Rashad"I am sorry but I'm done with FJR.Best of luck Rashad.You will be a legend in the Stock Car League."Rashad is stunned and walks inside Frank's office as Frank his his hands on his face and Rashad asks"Do I need to leave?"Frank looks at Rashad and tells him"Cale has left FJR.This isn't going to be good so you're free to go as well if you please."Rashad tells Frank"I am staying here and we'll keep this team going.Don't worry about that."Frank tells Rashad"Everything's ready for the next race.You go and be with Latoya.I need to be alone."Rashad asks Frank"If you need someone to talk to.."Frank yells"Just do like I said now!"Rashad walks out of Frank's office and feels bad for his car owner as Frank sits in his office and makes a phone call and gets no answer,leading Frank to throw his phone across the room and yell"Tenny Sullivan,your old ass will pay dearly for this.You and Beth!"Frank leaves FJR,heading to Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse.
   At Jackson Inc,Xavier arrives in his office and Winston is waiting for him and Winston asks Xavier"So what's going on?Bobby just sent me this text."Xavier sits down and tells Winston"Wade's going for broke.He wants Ava to pay for burning down his motel in Sugar Creek."Winston gets angry and yells"Shouldn't that punk be grateful that he has money to rebuild after it got burned down?"Xavier quips"One would think so,but Wade is a con-artist and he's really beginning to piss me off."Winston tells Xavier"I plan to talk to that son of a bitch and straighten some things out."Xavier tells Winston"From the looks of things,he has a death wish."Winston agrees and tells Xavier"My wife is happy right now and she's finally getting over Jack's death and Wade does not need to be stirring up the past!"Xavier agrees and tells Winston"I warned him and he didn't take my warning seriously,but he's about to learn how things work in Adam's Landing and what happens when you start messing with my family."Winston tells Xavier"Whispering Hills has a storm shelter of it's own.If he upsets Ava,I will kill him."Sayyid walks inside and tells Winston and Xavier"No need to kill him,I think he needs a nice dark welcome."Xavier and Winston agrees as Sayyid tells them"This will keep my morale up from my losing record at Willie's version of blackjack."Xavier,Winston,and Sayyid begin to discuss their plans for action pertaining to Wade,and Xavier tells them"He'll greatly regret coming to Adam's Landing."
   Meanwhile at Jazz,Latoya and Jermaine finishes up with her rehearsal and Jermaine tells his daughter"You will knock them dead at the showcase for the record label suits."Sassy walks in and hugs her daughter and tells her"You are about to be a huge star.I feel it."Latoya looks at her Mother and asks"How are you so sure?"Sassy assures her"A mother knows Latoya.After you have your child,you'll understand."Jermaine agrees with Sassy and they head out to have lunch.In Keith's office,a woman walks into Keith's office and asks him"Have you missed me bedroom maestro?"Keith looks at the woman and says"Oh hell yes I have.Where have you been?"The woman tells Keith"I've been in hiding.I think it's best."Keith asks the woman"What's here to be hiding from?"The woman responds"Cale Stone."Keith walks over and looks at the woman and tells her"Why would you be hiding from Cale Stone?"The woman looks at Keith and says"I'd rather just do this."The woman takes off her clothes and Keith and the woman begin to have sex in his office.At Chantel's,Cale arrives as Allison is waiting for him and Cale tells Allison"I just left FJR.I give up on him."Allison holds Cale as he has a look of sadness in his eyes.Wade meanwhile walks inside and sees Cale and taps his shoulder and asks"Cale?"Cale turns around and looks at Wade and both are silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment