Thursday, July 18, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 184. The Circles

   It's Nightfall in Adam's Landing, and Tenny returns to The Penthouse after returning from Blue Ridge,and yells"Ciarra?Precious?"It's quiet inside and Tenny turns on the record player and plays Allan's music and sits down and opens up the nightstand by the couch and lights up a joint and takes a toke and looks up and says"J.D. I really hope you're right."Tenny smokes her joint and sits in silence as she listens to Allan's album on the record player.At Hell Hill,Xavier,Beth,Olivia, and Cale returns to the house and Leigh asks her husband"What happened down there?"Xavier tells his wife"Trevor is dead.Wade is free and on a tight leash.And Connie is still down there."Cale tells everyone,as he notices a string of missed calls from Allison"I'm heading back to the apartment and check on Allison."Olivia tells Cale"I am coming with you."They head out and Ruth comes downstairs and tells Xavier,Leigh,and Beth"Latoya's given birth.I'm headed to the Hospital."Leigh looks at her husband and Xavier tells Leigh"I think I'm calling it a night.I'm headed to visit my two babies."Leigh tells Xavier"I think I'm going with Ruth to the Hospital and see the baby.I think the world of Latoya.She's like a daughter to me."Xavier tells his wife with a kiss"Tell them I said congrats."Xavier heads upstairs and Leigh,Ruth,and Beth heads down to City Hospital.
   At City Hospital,Terrance brings baby Sidney to Latoya's room,as Willie,Aretha,and Rashad are inside as he hands Little Sidney to his Mother and the family smiles with joy as Terrance tells them"He's perfect.Don't spoil him much or introduce him to racing.I want to train him to take after me in the medical field."Aretha and Willie gives a smirk to Terrance and Aretha tells her brother"I plan to spoil this baby to no end."Willie laughs"I'm going to teach him my blackjack secrets when he's old enough."Aretha and Terrance rolls their eyes and Rashad tells his Grandmother"As long as you teach him your tricks."Willie grins and smiles as Latoya holds Little Sidney and she asks"Where did Mom and Dad go?"Jermaine and Sassy are in the cafeteria,as Jermaine has told Sassy"Clarence Lewis wants to sign Latoya to CL Records and this is her big chance."Sassy tells Jermaine"Is he one of them that will exploit his artists?"Jermaine tells her"Clarence is one of the few good guys in L.A..He is a pioneer and he's been very successful with his label and is like a father to me."Sassy tells Jermaine"She just had a child and this is going to be a hard decision for her."Jermaine tells her"It would be the smartest move for her and he's offered me a position at CL and Keith's signed to CL also so she will have things set for a successful career if she at least tries."Sassy is skeptical and tells Jermaine"With the baby and all,isn't this quick?"Jermaine tells Sassy"I am her Father and I will keep my eye on her,Rashad,and Little Sidney."Sassy tells Jermaine"We need to go back to see her instead of being in the cafeteria."They head back to Latoya's room and Jermaine assures Sassy"This is her big shot."Sassy is quiet as they get on the elevator to head to Maternity.
   At Floyd and Maria's house at Whispering Hills,Floyd,Maria and Candace returns and Ciarra is sitting with Shannon and Precious as Ciarra tells Shannon stories from her childhood and Shannon listens intently as does Precious and Shannon sees her Mother and runs into her arms and Maria holds Shannon closely as Floyd hugs Ciarra and tells her"That young girl never has to worry again about that bastard."Candace looks at Shannon and is quiet and Maria tells her daughter"Candace is your sister."Shannon tells her Mother"I have a sister?"Maria nods and Candace tells her youngest sister"You are finally free from Trevor Issac."Shannon asks"What happened?Is he dead?"Maria tells Shannon"He's in hell now.Where he belongs."Candace,Floyd,and Ciarra agrees as Maria tells her daughter with tears in her eyes"I made sure he would never hurt you again."Shannon cries as she holds onto her Mother and Candace tells Shannon"You're my sister and I am here for you."Shannon hugs Candace and Candace gets emotional and tells everyone"I need to leave."Candace walks out and Ciarra's phone rings and she answers it to find it's Tenny and Ciarra tells everyone"I need to go back to The Penthouse.Tennessee has returned home."Precious runs up to Ciarra  and Shannon hugs Ciarra and asks her"Would it be ok if I called you Grandma?"Ciarra strokes Shannon's hair and gently tells her in a humble tone"That is ok with me sweetie.You are welcome at my home anytime and I know Precious agrees."Precious shakes Shannon's hand and she hugs him and he rolls over and Ciarra tells him"Time to see your Mother."Ciarra and Precious heads back home and Floyd tells Ciarra at the door"You have given my Maria the best gift she has ever had."Ciarra looks at Floyd and gives him a kiss and says"It's no problem Floyd.Shannon has what she needs now and that is a family."Ciarra and Precious leaves and Floyd walks back inside and looks at Shannon and says with a smile"Come to Papa and give me a hug."Shannon hugs her Grandfather and Maria also hugs him and Floyd tells them"My girls are safe now and my family is united."Meanwhile Candace drives back to The Sunset Club and has a flashback to her past and pulls over and breaks down in tears and screams"Connie Stone is one dead ass bitch!Damn her!Damn her!"Candace breaks down and punches the steering wheel as she lets out her emotions.
   Meanwhile at Whispering Hills,Ava sits in the living room,as she takes a drink and Wade sits with her as Winston walks back into the living room and Wade asks"Did you get in touch with Jared?"Winston tells Wade"He's in bed now.Don't expect him to warm up to you.Don't call me Grandfather just yet either.You have much to prove before I let you into my family."Ava tells Winston"I have an idea on how he can prove his loyalty."Winston quickly responds"Ava you need to forget about Rachel Lane!She is in Sugar Creek now and she would be out of her mind to come back here."Wade tells Ava"If it makes you feel better,she's seeing someone in town and his Mother isn't too pleased."Ava asks"Eve Mathis?I heard about that.She's one of Aretha's friends."Wade tells Winston and Ava"I am going back to Sugar Creek tonight and I'm going to make things right once and for all.After I'm finished,Rachel will be finished."Winston looks at Wade and tells him"Isn't she staying at your motel?"Wade nods and tells them his plan and Ava smiles and tells Wade"I will be keeping track of your progress."Winston asks Wade"What about your Mother?"Wade responds"Let the bitch pay for what she has done.I am finished with her and I want to be a part of this family and I will do whatever it takes to prove that to you Winston!"Ava tells Wade"Send Rachel back and let me finish her off."Wade assures Winston and Ava"I am going to have her back here very soon.As soon as the plane lands in Sugar Creek."Wade heads to the door and Winston looks at Wade and tells him"Go ask for my Private Jet when you get to the airport.Don't let my wife down or me.I will make you pay if you do."Wade assures both of them"Both of you need closure and I intend to give you that."Wade leaves and Ava tells her husband"I think he's sincere."Winston tells Ava"I am still on the fence with him."Ava kisses Winston and tells her husband"He wants a family and he has his mission.If he can give me closure over losing Jack,then he is ok with me."Winston asks Ava"You don't let go of your grudges do you?"Ava smiles and tells Winston"I don't forget nothing Winston Hale."They head upstairs and Winston follows behind Ava as he sends a text to Xavier.At Hell Hill,Xavier is in the nursery and receives Winston's text,and calls Bobby and tells him"Press Charges on Connie Issac.Keep her free,but make it where she can't leave Adam's Landing."
   Cale and Olivia returns to Cale and Allison's apartment and Allison is on the couch and runs up to Cale and her Mother and asks them"How did everything go?"Cale tells Allison"That bastard that raised me is dead now and I feel free."Olivia tells her Daughter"We didn't get any answers in regards to Allan,but Beth and Tenny are convinced he's alive so I will hold out hope,but it is hard to do."Allison hugs her Mother and Olivia tells Cale and Allison"I'm going home and call it a night.I want to be alone."Allison and Cale insist that Olivia stay at the apartment,telling her"You don't need to be by yourself."Olivia is quiet for a moment and tells her daughter"I will listen to you Ally.It would be very weird to be at the house,without Allan there with me."Olivia tells Cale and Allison"The two of you go to bed and I'm going to sleep on the couch."Allison hugs her Mother and she and Cale heads to the bedroom.Olivia sits on the couch and receives a text from Ciarra and tells Olivia"Tennessee is home."Olivia texts Beth and Beth responds"I know."Olivia lays down and looks up and says a prayer and prays"Please let Allan be alive."
    At City Hospital,Sassy and Jermaine has returned to the Maternity Ward and walks into Latoya's room,as Aretha,and Willie are inside and Sassy asks"Where's Latoya and Rashad?"Aretha tells them"They are in the nursery with Little Sidney.She's rocking him to sleep and Uncle Terrance is checking on him to make sure he's 100% healthy."Jermaine and Sassy looks at Willie and Aretha and tells them"Well that's good.But something has come up."Aretha and Willie looks at Jermaine and Sassy as Jermaine tells them"Clarence Lewis is here in town and he wants to sign Latoya to CL Records and move her to L.A.."Willie and Aretha both asks Jermaine"Now?"Sassy tells them"Jermaine has taken his offer and Keith has as well.If Latoya takes Clarence up on the offer,I'm going to L.A.to help with Little Sidney."Aretha tells Jermaine"Rashad drives race cars and his career is here.I don't want my baby boy to move to the West Coast.Not now since all that's happened regarding Allan."Jermaine assures Aretha and Willie"They would only be a flight away Aretha."Aretha tells them,as Willie has a look of sadness in her eyes"I want my Grandson to be here where he belongs.I have been looking forward to playing the role of Grandma."Willie holds her daughter as Jermaine and Sassy reminds them"It's up to them if they want to take the deal or not.They are grown."Sassy looks at Aretha,as she starts to cry and tells her,also crying"I know how you feel Aretha.I'm not crazy about it either,but this is her big chance to shine and I am going with her if she decides to head to L.A."Aretha is quiet and Willie walks outside and Leigh and Ruth arrive and Ruth asks her best friend"How does it feel to be a Great-Grandma?"Willie tells Leigh and Ruth"I may not know."Terrance returns and tells everyone"Come to the nursery."Jermaine,Sassy,Willie,Aretha,Terrance,Leigh,and Ruth looks through the window as Sidney Todd Evans is brought out into the nursery with Latoya and Rashad holding him.Terrance tells everyone"That boy is healthy and he is definitely a Evans."Sassy asks Leigh and Ruth"Where is Beth?Wasn't she coming up?"Leigh and Ruth tells everyone"Beth is in her office.She said she'd visit Little Sidney tomorrow."In Beth's office,she sits at her desk as she opens up the results to the blood test she ordered earlier after removing Frank's bullet and Beth reads them and shakes her head in disbelief at what she finds and Bobby arrives and tells Beth"Xavier has told me everything about what happened."Beth looks at Bobby silently and says"Connie won't last long."Bobby asks"What do you mean?"Beth hands over Frank's lab results and looks at Bobby and he has a look of horror on his face and Beth tells him"This isn't going to be pretty."

1 comment:

  1. GETTING READY FOR CLIFF - HANGER FRIDAY ! LOL

    ReplyDelete