Friday, July 26, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 190. Errors

   At The Inn,Ruth stands in Connie's room,shaken by what she has done,yet with no apologies when Candace asks her"Are you ok Ms.Jackson?"Ruth tells Connie in a dazed state"Someone had to do it and a Mother stands up for her children."Candace tells Ruth"I just got a call from Cale and your family's looking for you."Ruth tells Candace"I'm on my way home."Candace stands over her Mother's dead body as Ruth walks out and Candace looks at her Mother and makes a phone call to Bobby and tells him"I found Mom."At Hell Hill,Bobby is the first to speak as everyone in the room looks at Burt as Bobby tells Xavier,Ava,Frank,Bree,Winston,Floyd,Maria,Shannon,Leigh and Sully"Ruth has been found.She's at The Inn and she's on her way home."As everyone else are relieved by Bobby's announcement,Xavier motions Country to his study and Country walks inside and Xavier asks him"Were you about to tell Bree about Burt and her sister?"Country asks Xavier"How did you know?"Xavier tells him"Caught them the other day at the office."Country tells Xavier"She needs to know X."Xavier tells Country"I wouldn't say a word.She wouldn't believe you."Country responds"I have nothing to lose in there and I owe to her to tell her if her sister is doing to her,what Jamie did to Ava."Xavier warns Country"Right now,keep your mouth shut."Country is hesitant,but Xavier reminds him"She will have to see it for herself."They walk back into the Living Room.Meanwhile Shannon walks up to Leigh and Sully as Leigh asks her"I heard about what happened with Tenny and I was wondering if you would like to watch Gracie and Little X for me when I head to work today."Shannon tells Leigh"I wouldn't mind.They are great babies."Leigh tells Sully"We need to get to the office."They walk up to Xavier and Leigh tells her husband"Since Ruth is safe,Sully and I are heading to Class.'Xavier hugs them as they walk out and Ava and Winston asks Xavier and Bobby"Where was she?"Frank and Bree are also curious as are Floyd and Maria and Country tells them"Her car was at The Inn."Ava and Bree asks in shock"That's a place you wouldn't expect Mama to be."Frank grows silent as he says"I think I know why she's there."Everyone grows silent as Ruth walks inside and tells them,holding a pistol"Nobody needs to worry about Connie again,I took care of her."
   At City Hospital,Rashad and Summer finish packing Latoya's things,as Latoya finishes getting dressed and Sassy sees Jermaine come to the door and Sassy asks him"Did you see Aretha or Terrance?"Jermaine tells Sassy"Terrance just got a text from Beth and he and Aretha were headed downstairs."Sassy tells Jermaine"Was it about Keith?I know they all have been worried about him?"Jermaine tells Sassy"He's downstairs in the exam room.Terrance got a text from Beth earlier and they were frantic."Sassy goes to the Nurses Station and asks another nurse"Where did Dr.Evans go?"The nurse responds"His Mother has been brought into the Emergency Room."Sassy is silent,as she tells Jermaine"Something has happened to Willie."In the Emergency Room,Willie is in the triage with Sayyid,as Beth arrives and Terrance and Aretha come in a few seconds later and Terrance asks Beth"What is wrong with my Mama?"Beth turns and looks at Terrance,Aretha,and Sayyid and tells them"She's unconscious."Sayyid tells his niece,nephew and Beth"I went over and she was hanging onto the counter and told me her head was hurting.Then she collapsed."Aretha replies"She mentioned something this morning about having a headache.I told her to have it checked on."Terrance says"You know our Mama won't complain if she's hurting."Beth orders for a Brain Scan and MRI and tells Aretha,Terrance,as Sayyid as she checks Willie"Isn't there a history of Strokes in Willie's family."All nod as Beth looks at them and as the auxiliary arrive to carry Willie for tests,tells Aretha,Terrance,and Sayyid"She has had a massive stroke and I think all of you need to prepare for anything,and look at this realistically."Terrance says in a scared tone"I don't like what you're saying Beth."Aretha and Sayyid looks at Terrance as they turn to Beth and she says to them"once we get her in a room and get the results back,we'll know her chances."Beth heads to the X Ray department and Aretha tells her Brother and Uncle"I am frightened."Sayyid tears up and looks at his Niece and Nephew and tells them"First Keith,now my sister.."Aretha says as she tries to retain her composure"And Rashad and Latoya.I'm scared."Terrance asks her"How do you want to tell Rashad?"Aretha is silent as she is frozen and Sayyid and Terrance holds her as they hold each other's hand and calmly heads to the nursery.
   Meanwhile at Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse,Tenny sits in the living room,as Ciarra asks her sister"Do you want to head down to Jackson Inc with me?I think it would do you good,and you can bring Precious."Tenny tells Ciarra"I just want to be by myself.Thank you though Baby Sister."Ciarra walks over to Tenny and she tells her sister"I also believe that Allan's alive."Tenny hugs Ciarra,as she heads out and Tenny stands in the living room as Ciarra leaves and once alone,Tenny tells Precious"I think I know what I'm going to do."Tenny walks into her bedroom and pulls out her suitcase and tells Precious"I will find my son.I will go to L.A. and find out the truth about Allan."Tenny walks over and gets her phone and books a flight and tells them"I want the first flight to L.A."Tenny hears a knock at the door and answers it to find Jim's delivery man and he says to Tenny"Here's your prescription."Tenny tips him and opens the box to find a bottle of marijuana cigarettes and she puts them at the bottom of her suitcase,as she tells Precious"Mama has to go again.I have to know for myself."Tenny packs her suitcase as she prepares to leave to find her son.
   At Jackson Inc,Jared and Burt are in his office as Burt asks Jared"Number two?Wallace's isn't even a traditional grocer?They are the top discount store,but how could they top us?"Jared looks at Burt and responds"Ever heard of price slashing?Wallace's goes for the throat and I've been keeping a close eye on their development into the grocery business.The other night Sully and I walked around their store on the edge of town and the grocery section nor the entire store didn't impress me,but the prices were at least a dollar lower to three off our prices."Burt shakes his head and tells Jared"They got a history with Jim's.When Tenny sold Sullivan's,she sold to Wallace's,but that was before they went to the Superstore format.They caught fire in the Midwest in the last few years.And it isn't going to end."Jared looks at Burt and tells him"All I know is that Xavier won't be pleased and we will have to get aggressive to take back the top spot."Burt turns and responds"Yep."Jared asks Burt"Why are you quiet?"Burt quickly tells Jared"It's nothing.Just thinking about the company."Jared tells Burt"I know the feeling.And Xavier's reaction."Burt looks out the window and says with a look of defeat"He doesn't take this well."Burt heads back to his office and he is quiet for a moment,and bumps into Ciarra and Burt jumps back and Ciarra asks Burt"What is troubling you?I know that look."Burt is silent,as Ciarra tells him"You aren't acting normal."Burt is despondent as Ciarra walks to her office as Burt returns to his office,and Ciarra says to herself"He has done something."
   Meanwhile at Cale and Allison's apartment,Candace arrives and Cale answers the door and Candace tells Cale"Someone killed Connie."Candace walks inside and Allison asks"Who did the honors?"Candace looks at Cale and tells them"Ruth Jackson shot her in the chest and I called Bobby."Cale is stunned and Allison asks in shock"Your Grandmother killed someone?That is surprising."Cale tells Allison"Not really after last night.She was determined to make her pay after giving Frank Hepatitis C."Allison is floored and Candace tells them"None of that surprises me.She told me she had it in Southpoint Beach."Allison looks at Candace and responds"And wasn't she Rich Carroll's mistress?"Candace nods and then grows quiet and tells them"I slept with Rich also.It was blackmail though."Cale looks at his cousin and tells her"I think you need to get tested then."Candace tells them"I think I am.I'm on my way to City Hospital."Candace walks out and Cale's phone rings and it's Jesse Adams and he asks Cale"Where do you live?"Cale tells him and Jesse responds"I am coming by shortly.My wife and I are in town and we need to discuss the upcoming race."Cale tells him"I'll be here."Cale hangs up and tells Allison"Jesse is in town and he's married."Allison looks at him and says"I wish I could stay,but I'm headed over to check on my Grandma.Ciarra has sent me a text to head over there."Allison kisses Cale as she heads out and Cale awaits Jesse."Allison gets in her car to head to Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse and as she gets on the road,she drives by Jesse and she is quiet,as she asks herself"Did I see who I thought I did in the passenger seat?"
   Back at Hell Hill,Ava,Frank,Bree,Floyd,Maria,Winston,and Country are stunned as Ruth tells them"I left last night as soon as Xavier and Leigh went to bed and the babies were out,and I went to hunt the bitch down.She wasn't about to get away from me."Bobby tells Ruth"I sent my officers to The Inn and I already got this covered up.I listed it as a suicide."Xavier gets a text from Burt and Jared and tells everyone"I got to head to Jackson Inc immediately."Xavier heads out and Ava,Frank,Bree,Floyd,Maria,and Winston listen as Ruth tells them"I've never shot anyone before in my life.I found her at The Inn.I figured she would be there since that was where trash liked to gather,and I saw her in the bar and followed her up the stairs(Flashback:Connie walks inside her room and Ruth quietly opens the door and closes it and Connie turns around and yells"Get the hell out of my room!We have nothing to discuss.You don't have to worry about Frank and I being together."Ruth looks at Connie as she pulls her pistol out of her purse and says calmly"You're damn right I won't and nobody hurts my child."Connie panics and begs Ruth"Look I said I was done with Frank!Just leave!"Ruth looks and notices the ankle monitor is gone and tells Connie"You don't get away from the errors you make.Not now.Not with me."Ruth pulls the trigger.")Frank tells his Mother"I am sorry for how I treated you."Ruth looks at her son and tells him"You also need to apologize to Beth."Frank tells his Mother,as he hugs her"I already have."Bree asks her Grandmother"Are you alright?"as everyone gathers around Ruth,and she responds"I did what I had to do."Meanwhile,Country has left and gets in his pickup truck,as he has a flashback(Country walks down the hall at The Sunset Club,with his pistol in hand,and as he gets to where Connie's ankle monitor is located,he hears some voices in the next room and Country's silent as he hears Burt and Summer,as they have sex and Country looks at the door silently)Country tells himself"Time for me to owe up to my mistakes."as he heads to Jackson Inc.
   At City Hospital,Jermaine is in Latoya's room as the nurse brings Little Sidney in the room and they tell Rashad,Latoya,Jermaine,and Summer"Who's meeting you on the curb?"Rashad tells them"I'm going to get the SUV."Rashad kisses Latoya and his son,as he heads to get the SUV,and Latoya and Summer heads downstairs as Sassy motions for Jermaine and tells her daughter"Wait for me."Latoya and Summer look at Sassy quizzically as Jermaine asks Sassy"What is going on?"Sassy looks at Jermaine and tells him"I just got a text from Aretha and Willie is in the Emergency Room."Jermaine asks"Is she ok?"Sassy is quiet."In the X Ray Department,Aretha waits in the waiting room,with Sayyid as Terrance goes back to check on Willie,as Beth reads the scans and Terrance looks on as Beth tells Terrance""This is hemorrhagic."Terrance looks at the results with Beth and tells her,as he tries to stay calm"This means that she may not make it."Beth looks at Terrance and grabs his hand and says gently"Prepare yourself.She may not make it and if she does,she won't be herself again."Terrance walks into the waiting area,and he tells Aretha and Sayyid,as they look at Terrance and he gets quiet and begins to tear up and says to them"It was massive.A blood vessel broke in her brain and it doesn't look good."Aretha breaks down and cries and Terrance grabs his sister and Sayyid has a look of sadness as he holds onto his niece and nephew,as tears fall from his eyes."Rashad sees his family and asks"Why are all of you down here?"They look at Rashad silently and Aretha tells her son,as she can barely speak"It's Mama."Rashad notices tears in everyone's eyes and runs over as they gather in a hug,as Beth tells the nurses"Send Ms.Evans to ICU and I will talk to Terrance."Beth looks up and has a look of sadness in her eyes,as she knows the odds."
   At FJR,a man walks inside the shop and walks around and The Team Director walks in the shop and sees him and says"Frank hasn't returned yet.He had a family emergency."The man is silent as he looks around and tells The Team Director"This is a top notch team I notice.I like what I see.Call me when Frank arrives."The man walks out and The Team Director says to himself"This will be the best thing to ever happen to FJR."At Class,Leigh walks inside and sees Marco and Leigh asks Marco"Where is Sully?"Marco responds"She got a phone call from Allison a few minutes ago and left."Leigh is quiet.At Jackson Inc,Ciarra walks out of the office in a hurry as Xavier arrives and Ciarra tells him"I have to check on Tennessee."Ciarra rushes out as Xavier wonders what's going on as he heads into his office,where Burt and Jared waits and Xavier asks them"What's the problem?"Jared tells his Father In Law,as Burt stands next to Jared'You need to prepare yourself."Xavier reads the sales report and he looks at Jared and Burt and says to them"This isn't good for the company.This is the first time they have beat us."Burt tells Xavier"And they are about to take on Adam's Landing."He shows Xavier a map and Xavier shakes his head and tells them"They don't want to go a round with me."He sends Jared and Burt out,as Xavier looks at the sales report and an expansion map for Wallace's and Xavier is quiet,as he says to himself"They want a war,I'll give them one."Jared and Burt returns to Burt's office and Burt walks in as Country sits at Burt's desk,holding his pistol and kicked back and asks Burt"So how about you tell me about last night and why you're sleeping with my Daughter's sister?"Jared and Burt looks at Country as he tells Jared"I think you need to leave Burt and I alone.We have some things to discuss."
  Meanwhile at Cale and Allison's apartment,Jesse arrives and Cale greets him at the door and Jesse asks Cale"Is Allison here?"Cale responds"She isn't?"Jesse asks"What about Olivia?"Cale tells his car owner"She left town earlier."Jesse tells Cale"Good."He makes a motion and he tells Cale"I got married and here's my sponsor for the next few races."Jesse's new wife walks in and Cale is shocked and asks"What the hell?"Jesse tells Cale"We made up and now this great lady is my bride."Cale is at a loss for words.At Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse,Ciarra arrives,as Sully stands in the living room with Allison and Precious cries annd Ciarra asks them"Where is my sister?"They walk into Tenny's bedroom and Ciarra notices Tenny's suitcase is gone and walks into the living room and notices her marijuana pouch is gone and opens the cabinet,and notices Tenny's pistol is gone and Ciarra asks Sully and Allison"Did she leave a letter?"Sully and Allison respond"She didn't say a word.But she is gone."Ciarra shakes her head and says with worry on her face"She's left to search for Allan."At Adam's Landing International Airport,Tenny arrives and Olivia is waiting for her flight,which is delayed and Tenny tells Olivia"I think we should drive instead.Olivia looks at Tenny and is quiet and asks"You are heading to L.A.?"Tenny tells Olivia"I want to find my son and us working together will be better than you going alone."Olivia walks up to the ticket counter and tells the fight attendant"I'm cancelling my flight."Olivia gets her luggage,as she and Tenny heads to Tenny's car,to drive to Los Angeles.
   At Hell Hill,Frank gets a phone call and hugs his Mother as he heads to FJR,and Floyd and Maria tell Ruth"Shannon will be watching Gracie and Xavier Jr.It may be wise."Ava and Winston asks Ruth"Are you alright?You are quite shaken up."Bree's also concerned,as she comforts her Grandmother as she tells all of them"I hate what happened.But it is what it is.I need to see my Great-Grand babies."Ruth heads upstairs and Bobby tells Ava,Winston,Bree,Floyd,and Maria"Connie's body is in the morgue and a autopsy will be performed and then we'll have a private funeral.Since Cale,Candace,and Wade are her closest relatives,they will make the call."Ava tells them"I think that's a smart move.I miss Wade."At City Hospital,Candace sits in an exam room as she awaits results from her blood test and the lab technician returns and tells Candace"You don't have Hepatitis C."Candace is relieved and is quiet,as she thinks for a moment and says to herself"If I don't have it,then that must mean.."The lab tech asks Candace"Did you use protection when you slept with Rich Carroll?"Candace tells her"Always.Hell if he was with my Mother,then I knew it wouldn't be safe."Candace walks out of the exam room and heads to Jazz.Meanwhile outside City Hospital,the nurse waits with Latoya,Summer,Sassy,and Jermaine,as Latoya sits in her wheelchair,holding Little Sidney and waits for Rashad to pull up and Rashad walks out the door and they turn around as Rashad looks at all of them with a scared look on his face as Latoya asks him"What is wrong?"Rashad tells them"It's Grandma."In the ICU,Aretha and Sayyid sits in Willie's room,as the nurses get her situated and Beth and Terrance walks in and Terrance tells his family"We have a tough choice to make."

1 comment: