Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 179. Lies And Endgames

   In Southpoint Beach,Rich walks inside the suite where Beth,Tenny,and Olivia is staying and Tenny is the first one to speak upon Rich's announcement,asking him"Where did my son go?"Rich tells the ladies"I hate to tell you this,but Allan has relapsed badly and he left town last night.Someone recorded him having sex with a woman and when he found out it went viral,well we know Allan."Olivia gets angry and tells Rich"I know that was a setup.Allan told me about you and how you work."Tenny agrees and asks Rich"Tell me Richie Bitch,how is your music sales these days?Are you still deciding if you're a rock star?Or a jazz singer?Or maybe a country singer?You stay in the news and you're so highly respected by everyone.But they don't know you."Rich laughs and talks down to Tenny and puts his hand on his shoulder and says with a smile"Ms.Sullivan,I am just as concerned about Allan as you are.I can understand why you are so upset."Tenny warns Rich"Just because I may be a few years older,doesn't make me senile you two faced bastard.I know you did something to my son and if my instincts are correct,kiss your career goodbye you son of a bitch!"Beth meanwhile reads the paper and asks Rich"So I see your Seafood chain is drowning?"Rich tells Beth"It was just a gimmick for me to keep my career on track.I think you ladies should go back home.Allan isn't here and I haven't seen him."Rich walks out of the room and Beth looks at her Mother and Olivia and all of them look at each other and says at the same time"Rich is hiding something."Tenny lights up a joint and tells her daughter"Rich isn't going to like what I got in mind."Olivia adds"I seriously think Rich Carroll is delusional.He really underestimates us.Like we can't read behind that smile on his face."Tenny takes a toke and tells them"If Allan did leave,Rich helped it happen."The ladies discuss strategy.Meanwhile Rich returns to his Condo on the beach and walks into the basement and tells Allan"Your family is here to see you Allan.Too bad they won't get the chance."Allan yells at Rich"You let me go bastard!"Rich pulls out a syringe and tells Allan"I am about to make you a legend."
   In Adam's Landing,Xavier arrives at Whispering Hills and Winston is waiting for him as Xavier tells Winston"Play that voice-mail."Winston plays the voice-mail Wade received from Connie and Xavier tells Winston"I think that Wade is gathering pity."Winston exclaims"Oh yes he is.I called my PI and he told me that his Mother has been in Southpoint Beach for awhile,living with Rich Carroll."Xavier looks at Winston and quips"The Stones were always where money was.Claudia leeched off of Frank for years."Winston tells Xavier"I also know that her daughter is in town.Candace Payne."Xavier asks"She was the woman in that video sleeping with Uncle Allan."Winston nods and tells Xavier"Wade Issac has lied for years and he's been covering for his Mother and helped her fake her death.But Candace may know something else.About another family member."Xavier is curious and asks Winston"Where are you going with this?"Winston tells him"Angelica was seeing somebody before you killed her.He was young enough to be her son and he is also connected to Connie Issac and Cale and Candace."Xavier asks Winston"Who is the man?"Winston tells Xavier"The man who Wade calls Daddy,Trevor Issac."Xavier asks Winston"Where is Trevor Issac?"Winston tells Xavier"In Adam's Landing."
   At Hell Hill,Ruth,Leigh,and Sully are in the nursery,as Bree,Burt,and Summer has left and Ruth tells Leigh and Sully"I'm surprised Xavier didn't even show up.I think he and Winston are getting ready to kill that Wade Issac.Wade's threatened Ava and Xavier and Winston.."Sully responds"If Winston and Daddy are meeting privately and someone's in The Storm Shelter,then it's huge."Leigh tells Ruth and Sully"X needs to slow down.He is still recovering from those AVMs.He has thrown himself into work and here he is plotting with Winston."Ruth tells Leigh"Xavier is protecting his family Leigh.We all know that Ava does not need to be reminded of Jack's death or what happened when she went to Sugar Creek.Wade deserves to rot in that Storm Shelter if he even attempts to hurt my Daughter!"Leigh and Sully agrees with Ruth and Leigh adds"She  is getting herself together and she's happy,and she and Ciarra are having success with Emery's.I don't understand my husband sometimes,but I understand his reasons."Sully gets a phone call and tells Ruth and her Mother"I got a surprise waiting for me at home."Sully hugs Leigh and Ruth and heads out with a smile and Ruth turns and looks at Gracie and Xavier Jr and tells Leigh"I have enjoyed spending time with these two babies."Leigh tells Ruth"I am glad you're here."Ruth tells Leigh"Hell Hill will always be home to me.These two kids are lucky to have great parents and a great family."Leigh looks down and tells Ruth"Sometimes I feel guilty not being here so much with them.I am getting like X and working too much."Ruth tells Leigh"In my day Leigh,women stayed at home or worked in cotton mills.I never did work and raised my children.It's a new day now and I think it's beneficial to Sully and Xavier that you're at Class."Leigh sighs"I feel like I am neglecting these two though Ruth."Ruth stops Leigh and gently says"Whenever you or Xavier come home,the first place you go is to this room and you both spoil these babies to no end.Gracie and Xavier Jr are not lacking in the love department.You and Xavier are wonderful parents and both of your hearts are in the right place,so I won't listen to you feel guilty about working too hard Leigh."Leigh smiles and hugs Ruth and asks her"Have you seen Willie?"Ruth laughs"We talk on the phone often."Leigh tells Ruth"You should go see her and get out of the house for a bit."Ruth asks Leigh"Are you sure?"Leigh laughs"Get out of here."Ruth smiles and calls Willie and heads to see her best friend,as Leigh holds Gracie and Xavier Jr and tells them"I think the two of you are getting spoiled by Grandma Ruth."
   Meanwhile at Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse,Ciarra walks inside and Precious runs up to Ciarra and a young girl tells Ciarra"I did as you told me Ms.Sullivan.He watched soap operas and I turned off the TV after the talk shows came on."Ciarra tells the girl"I'm glad you did sweetie.He doesn't like the talk shows.The neighbors will be even more upset if they had to listen to Precious try to talk.The young girl laughs and Ciarra asks the girl"Are you hungry?You look like you could use a good meal?"The girl tells Ciarra"I appreciate the offer Ms.Sullivan,but I need to go home immediately.I have a very strict curfew."Ciarra hands the girl $100.00 and tells her"Thank you for dog-sitting for me."The girl thanks Ciarra and picks up her backpack and Ciarra stands behind her and notices something as the girl tells Ciarra"I'll be here first thing tomorrow Ms.Sullivan."Ciarra tells the girl"Have a safe walk home."The girl walks out and Ciarra walks towards the window with Precious and tells him"That poor girl looks like she has it very bad at home."Precious looks up at Ciarra as she thinks about the bruises she saw on the girl's back earlier,and Ciarra says to herself"I think when she returns tomorrow,I'm cooking her breakfast and see if she will open up to me.Something isn't right with her."
   At Burt and Bree's new Mansion,Burt and Bree sits on the couch as Summer joins them and she asks her sister"So I'm going to be an Aunt?"Bree smiles and says to Summer"You are.Things are looking up in the world."Burt is quiet and tells Bree and Summer"I am heading upstairs to rest.It's a tough job working at Jackson Inc."As Burt heads upstairs,someone knocks on the door and Burt answers and it's Ava and Ava walks over to Bree and Summer and gives them a hug and tells Summer"I am glad to see that you're home."Summer tells her Aunt"I am glad to be out of the hospital.Now I can look ahead to the future."Bree asks Ava"Where were you earlier when Grandma threw Summer a homecoming party?"Ava tells Bree"I've been busy sweetie.Between Emery's,to getting adjusted to my new home,it's been hectic."Bree tells Ava"I can certainly understand."Ava looks at Summer and asks her"Are you looking for work?I could use some help with Emery's."Summer tells her Aunt"I don't think I'm ready yet.I need to take it easy before heading back into the world."Ava tells Summer"I know what it's like to go through what you did Summer.If you ever need someone.Remember that I am here."Bree tells Ava"I'm going to see to it Summer gets well and she gets all the help she needs whether or not she thinks it's the right idea."Ava reminds Bree"Getting over what Summer has went through takes time.Just be there for her."Summer tells Bree and Ava"I'm headed upstairs to my room."Bree hugs her sister as she goes upstairs and Ava tells Bree"I notice you're starting to glow.How is Burt taking everything?"Bree tells Ava"He's been quiet about the pregnancy.I wonder if he is even excited about having a child."Ava is quiet for a moment,thinking of her run in with Burt earlier and tells Bree"He will get excited as time goes on.It's a lot to take in."Bree agrees with Ava and Ava hugs her niece and tells her"I'm headed home.You guys enjoy this place.It will be a great place to raise a family."Ava walks out and Bree heads upstairs to the bedroom and Ava stands outside and says to herself"Burt better not hurt her."
    Meanwhile in The Storm Shelter,Xavier walks inside and asks Wade"Enjoying yourself?"Wade yells at Xavier"You are really playing with the wrong man Xavier Jackson!All I wanted was the truth about my Mother's.."Xavier walks over to Wade and bends down and tells him"I know and you know that your whoring Mother is alive Wade!I also know that you helped her fake her death!"Wade screams"I had good reason too.My Father was abusive towards her and I had to save her!"Xavier asks"Why didn't you help your sister Wade?Why didn't you help my nephew?Why leave them with the bastard,knowing what was going on?"Wade yells"That's none of your damn business you son of a bitch!"Xavier tells Wade"It is my business Wade!You came to town hellbent on causing my Sister pain over your damn motel that you conned out of that sweet old couple in Sugar Creek.And here you are as an accessory to helping your Mother fake her death.You could go to jail."Wade looks at Xavier and he's quiet as Xavier tells Wade"I have known the whole time about your history and so does my attorney."Wade grows scared as Bobby arrives at The Storm Shelter and tells Wade"I think we could work something out if you play along.If you back off of Ava,then you can be free."Wade is quiet as Xavier asks"Don't you want to see your Mother.She's very concerned about you."Wade is silent and Bobby gets out his phone and tells Wade"Cale told me she's staying with Frank Jackson.I can have her arrested now or I can write it off.Your choice Wade."Xavier and Bobby looks at Wade as he's silent and Sayyid walks into The Storm Shelter,with rage in his eyes and picks Wade up and slams him against the wall and screams"My son had an overdose thanks to your Mama white boy!You better start talking!"Sayyid puts his pistol at Wade's throat as Xavier and Bobby watches and Wade asks Bobby"You're going to let this madman do this?"Bobby tells Wade"It looks to me that you are in deep.Really deep."Xavier is silent as Wade is silent and Xavier tells Sayyid"Save the gun.There's another way to get this bastard to open up."Sayyid begins to beat Wade forcefully as Xavier and Bobby stands and Xavier tells Wade"The more I have learned,the more I want to see you in a pine box."Sayyid beats up Wade and drops him to the ground and kicks him and yells"My only son is in a hospital bed white boy.You better talk!"Wade coughs up blood and tells Xavier,Wade,and Sayyid"Ok I will let go of my vendetta against Ava."Xavier tells Wade"Now let's talk about Connie."
   Back in Southpoint Beach,Beth,Tenny,and Olivia sit together as they smoke a joint as Beth tells her Mother and Olivia"There is more to this story than we know."Beth gets a text message from Aretha and Xavier and she motions for Tenny and Olivia as Beth watches a video on her phone and Beth tells them"Keith Ross had a drug overdose and it was laced."They watch a video of video surveillance inside Jazz and a woman walks inside the club and Beth tells Tenny and Olivia"That woman is Claudia's sister."Olivia asks"What's the connection?"Beth tells her"Connie Stone and Claudia were one in the same.Both were home wreckers,and both loved money."Beth shows them a video that Xavier sent and they watch Xavier's visit with Wade Issac and Tenny and Olivia are both silent as Beth tells them"Connie Stone worked at City Hospital years ago and I fired her after she was caught stealing medicine from the pharmacy.She is connected somehow to Rich."Tenny and Olivia are silent as they try to put the pieces together and the news comes on and Beth,Tenny,and Olivia have a look of dread and horror on their face as the newscaster reports"Rock Legend Allan James has been found dead in a motel room in Southpoint Beach from an apparent Suicide."At Rich's Condo,Rich and two men walks downstairs into the basement and Rich tells Allan"Your family knows you're fine now.And I am too."Rich tells the men"Take Allan on out of here."Allan slurs at Rich"You're going to pay for this Rich!"Rich tells Allan"Only you are paying.It's called a comeback Allan."Allan is carried out and Rich gets a phone call from Connie and she tells Rich"Wade has disappeared and we're in trouble."Rich yells"What kind of trouble?"Connie tells Rich"People are catching on."Rich throws the phone across the room.Meanwhile Connie hangs up the phone as she sits at the bar at The Farm and there's a knock at the door and she answers the door to find Winston and he tells Connie"I got something to show you."

1 comment:

  1. POOR ALLEN, WHAT A MESS ! HE NEEDS HELP BADLY, MS. TENNY NEEDS TO GET ON THE BALL AND LAY OFF THE POT ! LOL

    ReplyDelete