Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 183. The Big Showdown

   In The Storm Shelter,The Jackson,Hale,and Sullivan families along with Olivia,Candace,and Country are inside as Xavier pulls out his Colt 45 and tells Connie,Wade,and Trevor"Don't play with me.When I say talk,I mean TALK!"Candace looks at her Mother and Father and Wade and she tells Xavier"If you want to kill all of them,just say the word."Xavier looks at Candace and tells her,as he's received a video from Aretha"How are you connected to Rich Carroll?"Candace tells everyone,as she looks at Connie"When I found Connie,Rich kidnapped me and forced me to have sex with Allan James.Connie was already gone and Rich was going to kill me if I didn't do what he demanded.I threatened to expose him and Connie.But I escaped once Rich left the Condo and it was easy,since I had experience with escaping."Candace looks at Trevor and aims her gun at him and Trevor yells"I was the only person who ever took care of your sorry worthless ass you whore!"Candace walks over and kicks him in the groin and screams"You molested me all the time you piece of trash!You didn't care about me.You used me!"Trevor yells"You better hope I don't escape bitch,because I will kill you for that kick!"Candace tells Trevor"You won't live long enough to go after me.I got my revenge."Connie yells"Pimping out your Mother is a horrible thing to do Candi!"Candace yells"Shut up Connie!"Meanwhile Beth,Olivia,and Ciarra asks Connie and Candace"So what happened to Allan?Did Rich kill him?"Connie looks at Beth and tells Beth"I wouldn't ever tell you anything.You destroyed my sister's life."Beth pulls out her gun and yells at Connie"Your sister was a whore!Just like you!"As for Wade,he looks at Jared and Burt and Winston ask his Grandson"So do you want anything to do with Wade?He is your brother?"Jared looks at Winston and asks him"How do you feel?"Winston tells Jared"I don't give a damn about him really."Ava looks at Wade and bends down and pulls out her lighter and asks Wade"So you were going to send me down the river?"Wade starts to tear up and Xavier rolls his eyes and sighs"Oh stop it with your pity party Wade.You can't face the music?"Wade looks at Winston and Jared and tells them"All I ever wanted was a family."Connie tells Wade"You had me Wade."Cale turns around and tells Connie"The only person in your family was you and what money you could make!"Connie tells Cale"I should have gave you up for adoption after Claudia dumped you on Trevor and me."Cale aims his gun at Connie with anger in his eyes and says to his Aunt coldly"Don't tempt me.I have wanted to make you pay for years bitch!"Meanwhile Sayyid and Country stands at the door,and Floyd is quiet,with his eyes on Trevor,as Beth,Olivia,and Ciarra are watching Connie,and Cale aims his gun at Connie,as Candace aims her gun at Trevor and Ruth tells everyone"I am going back to the house."Ruth heads up the hill,and Xavier sits down and tells his family and Winston"I think Cale and Candace should do the honors."Winston agrees and Ciarra looks at Trevor and also kicks him and tells him"Your daughter is where she belongs now,and you will never see her again.Mark my words you bastard!"Ciarra heads out as Trevor yells"Oh really you old bitch?"Floyd,Beth,Xavier,and Ava walks over to Trevor and warns him"Don't you even talk ill about that woman!"Burt tells everyone"I'm headed to Jackson Inc.I think everything here is taken care of."Burt leaves and Jared tells Xavier and Winston"I have no interest in having a brother.I have my family and Sully and Chant is dead and so are you Wade."Jared walks out and Wade starts to cry and looks at Winston and cries"I am a Hale."Winston tells Wade"The hell you are."The tension rises inside the storm shelter as Candace and Cale both start to cry and they are full of anger and rage and Trevor yells at Cale"Look at the crybaby crying.What a wussy you are."Cale walks over and picks Trevor up by the shirt collar and beats him in the face and Olivia tries to stop him and Xavier tells her"I think he needs to do this."Cale screams"How do you like it?Remember when you used to do this to me?DO YOU?"Cale backs off and Xavier tells Connie and Trevor"You two need to start talking before the swamp calls.
   Meanwhile at Hell Hill,Ruth's returned and Leigh and Sully are downstairs with Gracie and Xavier Jr and Ruth tells Leigh and Sully"I expect to hear gunshots."Leigh and Sully both agree and Jared arrives and tells his wife in a tone of disgust"Let's go home."Sully asks her husband"What happened?"Wade says"Wade Issac is my brother and this is too damn much for me to deal with."Sully hugs her Mother and Ruth and Ruth and Leigh hugs Jared and comforts him and Sully tells Jared"Just because he's related to you,doesn't mean you have to have anything to do with him."Ruth and Leigh nods and Jared responds"True.I just want to go home."Sully hugs her husband and holds his hand and tells him"Let's go back home and I'll help you get over all this."Sully and Jared heads to their Penthouse and Ruth picks up Xavier Jr and tells Leigh"Being down there reminds me that we all need to be thankful for our families and at least these babies won't have to go through what poor Candace and Cale had to endure."Leigh looks at Ruth and tells her"Life isn't easy."Ruth kisses Xavier Jr and Gracie and tells Leigh"It sure isn't."
   At City Hospital,Aretha arrives in the Maternity Ward and sees Willie and Willie tells her Daughter with tears"That Grand-baby is on it's way."Aretha and Willie goes into the Delivery Room,as the OBGYN and Terrance are inside as Sassy stands on one side of Latoya and Rashad on the other and Terrance tells his Mother and Sister"It won't be long now."Latoya screams in pain and Sassy holds onto her daughter's hand as does Rashad as she pushes and Aretha tells them"I think I see somebody."The OBGYN tells Latoya"Push one more time!"Latoya makes one more push and screams and a cry is heard and Latoya,Sassy,Rashad,Willie,and Aretha look as the OBGYN tells them"It's a boy."The OBGYN hands the baby to Latoya and the family gathers around as they welcome the newest member of the Evans and Shane family into the world and the everyone tears up as Rashad asks Latoya"What would you like to name our son?"Both of them looks at Willie and motions for her to walk over and Rashad tells everyone"His name will be Sidney Todd Evans."Willie starts to cry,as Rashad and Latoya hands Willie her Great-Grandson and she looks at him with tears in her eyes and says to her Grandson"Sidney would be honored.My sweet baby Sidney."Terrance,Aretha,and Sassy gathers around Willie as they all share a moment of joy and Terrance tells them"Time for Uncle Terrance to take his nephew to get checked out."Terrance carries baby Sidney out of the room and Jermaine arrives and Sassy walks over to him as he asks"What's going on?"Sassy tells him"You have a Grandson."Latoya and Rashad holds onto each other as Willie and Aretha holds onto each other and Sassy heads out to help Terrance and Jermaine follows and Sassy tells him"You should be in there with Latoya."Jermaine tells Sassy in a serious"We need to talk."
   Meanwhile downstairs in Keith's room,a visitor arrives and asks"Keith?"Keith looks up and is shocked to see the head of the record label he's signed to,Clarence Lewis,founder of CL Records and he tells Keith"Jermaine told me you were in the hospital."Keith yells"Jermaine running his mouth again isn't he?"Clarence tells Keith"He told me about what happened and I am not pleased about your cocaine use again."Keith tells his boss"It was a murder attempt."Clarence nods and tells Keith"I know it was.Rich Carroll is doing everything he can to make a comeback and he is in Los Angeles right now with his head so far in the sky it's pathetic."Keith asks Clarence"I hope you know I was set up."Clarence tells Keith"I know you have moved here and started a club and Xavier Jackson is helping you start a label for Latoya Shane,but I hope you know this isn't the place to do it."Keith tells Clarence"My family is here.My Father has returned and we're growing close and Aretha and Terrance are here."Clarence reminds Keith"Adam's Landing is only a flight away Keith.I have an offer for you that will really bring you back to the top of the charts and you will kick all these young bloods asses."Keith's eyes widen and asks Clarence"What are you eluding to?"Clarence tells him"I'm starting a talent show on TV to find the next great R&B singer and I need a judge.You were the first person I thought of."Keith tells Clarence"I don't know.."Clarence reminds Keith"It's give you lots of promotion and I would like to sign Latoya to my label and you and Jermaine can nurture her.She's got talent and the music industry needs another great voice.If you turn me down,then you will be losing."Keith tells Clarence"It's been difficult getting things going music wise here,and I finally got my copyrights and masters.I'll do it if you give me full control and promote me and Latoya properly."Clarence tells Keith"I will do that Keith.You have deserved them for a long time.It's time we bring R&B back and we can do it!"Keith tells Clarence"Let me get some things taken care of and out of here,and we'll be good to go."Clarence hugs Keith and tells him"I'm glad Xavier helped you get what was yours.Chari Records was never a great label to start with."Keith asks"Chari?"Clarence tells Keith"Chant Hale sold part of the label to Rich and they combined names."Keith laughs"A hell of a name.It used to be called HaleCorp Records."Clarence quips"That label was started by Chant and he used many of us,but when I started CL,then we showed them."Keith laughs"Yes we did."Clarence tells Keith"And we're about to do it again.And Rich Carroll will be destroyed.Knock that bastard off his high horse."Clarence walks out and Keith is quiet as he says to himself"I'm game."
   Meanwhile Ciarra arrives at Floyd and Maria's house at Whispering Hills and sees Shannon and Precious playing together and Maria walks over and asks Ciarra"What's going on at Hell Hill."Ciarra tells Maria"Shannon has a sister and Trevor's days are numbered."Maria tells Ciarra as the walk to the kitchen"I have heard what happens in that Storm Shelter."Ciarra tells Maria"Usually whoever goes there,goes there for a reason.When I left,the sparks were getting ready to fly."Maria tells Ciarra"I would like to put a bullet in Trevor's ass."Ciarra hands Maria a gun and tells her"Go for it.He deserves it."Maria asks Ciarra"Would you mind staying here with Shannon while I head over to the family gathering?"Ciarra hugs Maria and tells her"Shannon will be fine."Maria watches Precious play with Shannon and sees the smile on Shannon's face and Maria tells Ciarra,as she gets emotional"I don't want to see my daughter go through the hell she's had to go through with Trevor ever again."Ciarra assures Maria"You have nothing to worry about.Either way,he's dead."Maria walks out and heads across the road to Hell Hill and Ciarra stands in the living room and wonders about her sister,with fear and a scared look on her face.
   In Blue Ridge,Tenny is at The Sullivan Estate as she stands at J.D.'s grave and bends down and asks"Is Allan with you my love?Is he really dead?"Tenny feels a touch on her shoulder and she turns around and sees J.D.'s spirit and he tells his wife"I think Floyd Jackson did a great job on our home.It looks great now."Tenny looks at J.D. and says"Yes it does.He has surprised me.He must really love Ciarra.But that's not why I am here."J.D. looks at Tenny and tells her"You need to go back to Adam's Landing."Tenny asks J.D."I want to know if our son is really dead J.D.?"J.D. tells Tenny"Our son is alive.If he was dead,you would know.I would have brought him to you as I brought him with me.But he's in trouble and he's in Los Angeles."Tenny tells J.D."I'm going to L.A. to find my son!"J.D. sternly tells his wife"Tennessee Martin Sullivan,you go back to Adam's Landing first and get some help before you find him.You will need it."Tenny asks J.D."How do you know that Allan's alive?"J.D. gently kisses his wife and tells her"I am always watching over my family Tenny.Now you go back to Adam's Landing before Ciarra and Beth gets concerned.And you stop being stubborn and ask for help.Allan will need all the help he can get."Tenny watches as J.D. walks off and disappears and she walks back to her old house and notices it's been restored to it's original state and she makes a phone call to the airport and books the next flight to Adam's Landing,as J.D.'s spirit watches on.
   Back in Adam's Landing,the tension and anger mounts inside The Storm Shelter,Wade starts to cry uncontrollably as he watches Cale beat Trevor and Candace turns around and looks at Connie and tells her Mother and Wade"I hate both of you.Words can't express my hate,but this gun can."Wade looks at Candace and cries"I'm sorry.I'm sorry."Candace snarks"Oh shut up!You sound pathetic!"Wade yells at the top of his lungs as he looks at everyone in the room"I will tell you anything you need to know or want to know!That con-artist of a whore that's my Mother has lied to me my entire life and put me in positions I didn't ask to be in,such as conning Mr and Mrs Sullivan out of the Sugar Cane Motel."Beth grows silent and asks"Are you talking about my Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Cora?"Wade tells Beth"Yes!Connie played them and blackmailed me also into playing along.It was downright evil how she treated them and since Mr.Sullivan had Alzheimer's,Connie practically robbed them blind and then she over-medicated Mr.Sullivan and Mrs.Sullivan and killed them after Mrs.Sullivan signed over the motel to Connie and I."Beth gets enraged and bends down and delivers a left hook to Connie and yells"That's for my Mama and Aunt Ciarra.You are a hell of a lot worse than I could dream."Wade continues,as Xavier,Winston,Ava,Candace,Cale,Floyd,Beth,and Olivia listen as Wade cries"My Mother let that monster across from me,who isn't even my Father do horrible things to me,Candi,Cale and as far as I'm concerned,they are dead to me!"Xavier asks Wade"So now you're starting to open up?"Wade begs Winston"I want to be a Hale and a member of your family.That's truly what I wanted."Winston nor Xavier buys Wade's plea and Connie yells at Wade"You two faced bastard,if I wasn't chained up,I'd hit you."Wade screams"You were a horrible Mother!You kept me away from my true family."Trevor yells"Chant didn't give a damn about you.He didn't give a damn about anybody!Believe that one!"Winston nods and says"That's the only time I will agree with Trevor Issac."Outside,Maria walks down the hill with Ciarra's gun in her hand,as she is fuming with anger and gets to the door as she hears what's going on inside The Storm Shelter and Maria looks at Country and Sayyid and tells them"Let me in."Inside The Storm Shelter,Xavier tells Wade"You have to prove yourself for any of us to believe you."Cale and Candace turns around and looks at Wade as they all start to cry and Cale tells his Uncle"I believe Wade."Candace also tells Xavier"I believe him too.He was innocent."Trevor tells everyone"Why don't you let me go now before I have to tell you all something that will really screw you all up worse than you are already."Floyd aims his gun at Trevor and tells him"I know you went to Europe and had a relationship with Angelica Hale."Trevor laughs"We plotted along with Chant to kill old man Hale.We were going to be set,Shannon was going to be gone forever in boarding school."Floyd grows quiet as his eyes turn red,and Winston pulls out his pistol and aims it at Trevor and Floyd pulls out his pistol,also aiming it at Trevor and Candace and Cale begs Xavier"Let Wade go.I believe he's sincere."Ava also tells Xavier"I agree with them."Beth also agrees and Winston takes a deep breath and tells Xavier"Uncuff my Grandson."Xavier warns Wade"You better be sincere or else I will kill you."Wade tells Xavier"All I wanted was a family."Xavier uncuffs Wade and hands him his Colt 45 and Wade aims it at his Mother and Beth tells Wade"Let me handle your Mom."Beth,Olivia,and Ava stands on the sideline,as Candace,Cale,Wade,and Floyd has their pistols aimed at Trevor and he laughs"None of you will do anything to me,all of you are weak."Maria storms inside with rage,anger,and hurt in her eyes as she aims at Trevor and coldly tells him"You deserve this you son of a bitch!"Before Cale,Candace,Wade,or Floyd gets a chance"Maria shoots Trevor between the eyes and he dies instantly.Floyd hugs his Daughter,as Wade,Candace,and Cale hold each other close,and Ava tells Winston"Since Wade lives in Sugar Creek I have an idea on how he can prove his loyalty."Winston looks at Ava and she tells her husband"He can finally get rid of Rachel for me."Everyone walks out of The Storm Shelter,as Xavier,Beth,and Olivia walks up the hill to the estate,Maria and Floyd walks back to their house and Candace asks Maria"May I meet my sister?"Maria nods and Candace follows.Winston motions for Wade as he,Winston,and Ava walk out and heads to Whispering Hills,and Connie yells"What about me?"Country and Sayyid walks inside and tells Connie,as Cale heads out,"That one's up to Beth."

1 comment:

  1. JUST WHAT I NEEDED WITH MY COFFEE THIS MORNING ! BRAVO ! ANOTHER FINE EPISODE !

    ReplyDelete