Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 182. The Winds Of Wrath

  At Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse,Ciarra walks inside as Floyd has his pistol aimed at Trevor,and Trevor moves his aim between Floyd,Shannon,and Maria.Ciarra has a look of horror on her face and Precious runs out of his room and attacks Trevor,and Trevor falls to the ground after Precious tears into his leg and Trevor's gun goes off and the bullet hits a picture on the wall of Ciarra,Tenny,J.D.,and Jacob,and the picture falls to the floor and Ciarra gets angry and looks at Trevor and tells him coldly"Get the hell out of my house you bastard."Trevor gets up and kicks Precious and Ciarra claps for Precious and he runs to her side and Floyd looks at Trevor and tells him"You heard her.Get the hell out of here!"Trevor tries to get his gun and Ciarra walks over and picks it up and aims it at Trevor and tells him"People like you make me sick to my stomach."Meanwhile Maria and Shannon runs into Ciarra's bedroom as Floyd looks at Ciarra with shock on his face as Trevor asks Ciarra"So you are the one that's been corrupting my daughter?"Ciarra tells Trevor with anger in her voice"You are one sick excuse to be called a Father.That poor girl has been through hell and back and here you are asking me if I'm corrupting your daughter?You're damn right I am!I'm giving Shannon what she needs and that is her Mother and family.People who love her.Not beat her and abuse her like you.Now get the hell out of my house before I let Precious go after you again."Trevor yells at Ciarra"Give my my gun you old bitch."Floyd walks over and decks Trevor and tells him"Take that as a warning.Next time I will kill you."Trevor gets up and yells at Ciarra and Floyd"I'm not leaving without Shannon and my gun!"Ciarra looks at Precious and tells Trevor"She is where she belongs.Now I said to leave!"Trevor snaps"Make me!"Floyd pulls out his pistol and turns off the safety,as does Ciarra with Trevor's pistol,as both are aimed at Trevor and Ciarra tells Precious"Get him!"Ciarra lets Precious go and Trevor limps out in a fury to the elevator as Precious chases after him and Ciarra and Floyd walks out into the hall and watches Trevor get on the elevator,as Precious stands at the door growling and snarling and Floyd tells Ciarra"You got a mean streak."Ciarra looks at Floyd and tells him"I don't wish bad on anybody,but I hope somebody puts a bullet in his ass."Floyd assures Ciarra"With the list of people he's pissed off,it's only a matter of time."Floyd,Ciarra,and Precious walks back inside and Maria and Shannon walks into the living room and Ciarra tells them"Trevor is gone.You're safe now Shannon."Ciarra tells Floyd,Maria,and Shannon"Go back to your home and stay there.It will be safe."Shannon is shaking with fear and Floyd and Maria holds her and assures her"You're safe now Shannon.Your Papa and Mom is here."They head out and Ciarra makes a phone call.
   Meanwhile Wade is in the back of the limousine and Country smiles as he sees Wade and asks him"How have you been enjoying yourself?"Wade yells at Country"Take me to the airport NOW!"Country laughs"Well since you're riding,and I'm driving,it's not your call Wade!"Country closes the window and drives to Hell Hill and Wade tries to open the door and finds that he's locked in and he yells"All of you will pay for this!I mean it!"Country hears Wade and ignores him as he drives Wade back to Hell Hill and says to himself"If I was him,I'd enjoy my last ride."At The Inn,Connie is stopped in her tracks by her daughter and Candace tells her mother"We're not done yet Connie."Connie yells"Yes we are Candi!If I stay here,I will be killed!"Candace laughs and says to Connie"Wouldn't hurt me at all.You've been dead to me for years."Connie asks Candace"Just let me leave town.I give up on you.But remember that you do take after me."Candace gets angry and tells her Mother"I think you and I are going to pay a visit to Cale."Cale meanwhile walks inside The Inn and notices his cousin and aunt and Cale tells Candace"Uncle Xavier has issued a bounty for Wade and Connie."Candace's eyes widen and Cale tells Candace"Let's go to Hell Hill."Candace gets nervous for a moment and tells her cousin"I've heard about Xavier Jackson.He knows I played a part in Allan James' disappearance and he could come after me too."Cale assures Candace"Bringing that bitch to his private quarters will instantly put you on his good side."Candace looks at Cale with caution and says"I trust you."Cale asks Candace"Have I ever lied to you before?"Candace tells him"No."Cale and Candace walks Connie out and they take her back to Hell Hill.
   At City Hospital,Frank sits in the Short Stay area as he's waiting for the bullet to be removed from his hand,and Beth walks in and sees Frank and he turns around and asks Beth"I know you are enjoying this?"Beth walks up to Frank silently and punches him in the mouth and says in a quiet tone"You are the bastard.You let Connie and Wade Issac go and.."Frank yells at Beth"They didn't deserve to be in The Storm Shelter Beth!Your son is an evil man like my Daddy was."Beth warns Frank"Xavier owns this hospital,and I am the CEO.You need to shut your mouth when talking about my son!"Beth grabs Frank's hand and pulls him into the Short Stay Operating Room,as Frank yells in pain and Beth tells him"I should just leave that bullet in your hand as a reminder,but I'm not going to do that Frank."Beth removes Frank's bullet and wraps up his hand and Frank looks at Beth and tells her"You have turned my family against me Beth.I will never forgive you."Beth just looks at Frank and says to him"You did that on your own."Beth walks away and Frank leaves and he asks Beth"Aren't you going to write me a prescription?"Beth ignores Frank as she walks away and Frank walks out of the hospital,with his hand in pain and says to himself"You are one cold bitch Beth Sullivan."Beth heads to her office and Terrance is waiting for Beth,as is Sassy,and Beth tells Terrance"I'm taking some time off.I want you to run things here while I'm gone."Terrance and Sassy offers their condolences on Allan and Beth yells"My brother is not dead!It was a fix and Rich Carroll is going to pay for what he's done!"Beth walks out of her office and Terrance and Sassy looks at each other and Terrance warns Sassy"I think Rich Carroll may have met his worst nightmare."Sassy looks at Terrance and responds"The way she's acting suggests she's about to tear somebody apart."Terrance quips"Great assumption Sassy."
   In Keith's room upstairs meanwhile,Sayyid,Willie,and Jermaine are by Keith's side as he wakes up and Sayyid tells his son with tears in his eyes"Keith I am glad you are alive son."Keith looks at his Father and tells him"I have really messed up."Jermaine tells his best friend"You were set up.Rich's hands are all over this and Aretha is down at her office gathering information on Rich's mistress."Keith tells them"Candace brought me the cocaine.Connie came down to the office to catch up on things."Sayyid asks"Candace?"Keith responds"Rich's mistress."Sayyid grows quiet as does Jermaine and Willie tells them"What I remember about The Stone Family were that they were all money hungry.Claudia was a hussy and so was Connie."Keith quips"Whore is more like it Aunt Willie."Aretha arrives and tells everyone"Xavier has issued a bounty for Wade,Connie,and Rich Carroll."They are as good as dead now."Keith asks"Who is Wade?"Aretha tells her cousin"Wade Issac is Connie's son.Wade has been in town trying to dig up dirt on Ava and use it to go after her money."Keith is stunned and Willie assures everyone"All of the people that have done wrong in this mess will get their due."Sayyid's phone rings and he walks outside to answer it and returns to the room and tells everyone"I have to go."Willie asks her brother"What's going on Clem?"Sayyid tells his sister and everyone"I got to take care of somebody."Sayyid walks out in a fury and Aretha tells them"I'm going back to the office and do some more research on Candace Payne and I'll keep you posted."Aretha walks out and Keith tells Jermaine and Willie"I want to be alone for awhile.You don't have to stay here."Willie tells her nephew"Somebody's got to keep an eye on you."Keith rolls his eyes as Willie sits down and pulls out a set of cards and tells Jermaine"I want to be alone with my nephew."Jermaine walks out and Willie asks Keith"Has Clem ever told you I like to play blackjack?"Keith nods as Willie shuffles the cards and she gives Keith two cards,as she has her two and Keith tells his Aunt"I was a gambler.I know how to win this game."Willie smiles as Keith looks at his hand and tells Willie"Hit."Willie deals another card and Keith grins and says"20."Willie is quiet and turns over her other card and tells Keith"21."Keith rolls his eyes and asks his Aunt"Why are you here torturing me with your version of blackjack?"Willie tells her nephew"You're a gambler,and you lost nothing.And you won't lose anything when it comes to your career and Jazz if you get on the right path."Keith is quiet and tells his Aunt"You know I was set up?"Willie nods and tells Keith"I do Keith.And you will overcome.I know it."
   At Jackson Inc,Burt sits in his office as Jared and Sully walks inside and asks Burt"Do you want to go to lunch with us?Call Bree and Summer and invite them also."Burt tells Jared and Sully"I need to stay here.Xavier hasn't even shown up today."Sully tells Burt"You know where he is."Burt tells Sully"I heard about that bounty."Jared meanwhile receives a text and tells Sully"I have to break off lunch."Sully asks Jared"What's going on?"Jared tells his wife"Grandfather wants to talk to me privately."Burt also receives a text from Winston and Jared looks at his Uncle and asks"Did you get the same message?"Burt nods and Sully tells both of them"I have a feeling this involves my Daddy and I am going with you whether you want me to or not!"All of them head out of Jackson Inc and locks the doors,since Ava isn't there and heads to Hell Hill.
  Meanwhile at Hell Hill,Ava has arrived and Ruth greets her and Olivia is sitting in the living room and Beth has returned and Leigh walks inside and Ava looks at everyone and asks"I have a feeling something's about to happen.Where's my husband and brother?"Beth tells Ava"Frank just left the hospital after getting shot in the hand by Xavier,and we are all waiting for Xavier to call us."Ava looks at everyone and heads to Xavier's study,as Ruth follows and Ava opens Xavier's desk and pulls on the folder and the wall opens behind her and she and her Mother walks inside and Ava pulls down a jar of Moonshine and takes a drink and Ruth tells Ava"Let me take a drink too.Ava is stunned as Ruth takes a drink and Ava tells her Mother"You never drink!"Ruth quips"With what's about to happen,I needed it.If Tenny Sullivan can smoke pot,then I can take a drink of shine."Ava and Ruth walks out of Xavier's study as the wall closes behind them and Burt,Jared,and Sully arrives and Leigh tells Sully"You are staying up here with me."Beth gets a message,as does Olivia,Burt,Jared,Ava,and Ruth and Beth asks"Are you all ready?"Everyone nods and they all head out and Sully asks her Mother"Who's watching Class?"Leigh tells Sully"Marco's watching the store.Let's go spoil your brother and sister."
   At Floyd and Maria's house on Whispering Hills,Floyd and Maria sits next to Shannon as she cries in Maria's arms as she tells her Mother and Grandfather about her life and Maria breaks down and cries with Shannon and she tearfully tells her Daughter"You will never have to worry about Trevor again Shannon."Shannon asks them"How can you be so sure?"Floyd walks over to his Granddaughter and tells her gently"Papa promises you that you won't have to worry about Trevor."Someone knocks at the door and Shannon cringes in fear and Maria holds her Daughter tightly as Floyd answers the door to see it's Ciarra and she tells Floyd"Come with me."Floyd looks at Maria and Shannon and asks Ciarra"What's going on?I don't need to leave Maria and Shannon by themselves."Ciarra assures Floyd"It's ok Floyd."Floyd goes with Ciarra and Maria tells Shannon"Welcome to the family honey.I have a feeling your sperm donor is about to pay for what he's done."Shannon holds onto Maria tightly and they hear a growl and Shannon smiles and says"Precious!"Precious runs up to Shannon and licks her and Shannon tells her Mother"He's my best friend."Maria watches in awe as Precious stands on Shannon and sniffs her and jumps on the couch and barks and Shannon tells her Mother"It's time for Precious' soaps to come on."Maria rolls her eyes and quips"That's the weirdest dog I've ever seen,but he saved us and so did Ciarra."Maria sits on the couch with Shannon and Precious growls at Maria and she snaps"I am her Mom!"Precious lays down and Shannon laughs"He gets protective of me."Maria laughs and feels comfort seeing her daughter smile, as she and Precious watches soaps on TV.
  At The Exposer,Aretha sits in her office and researches Candace Payne's past and stumbles upon something and Aretha says to herself"Candace is another victim.Blackmail."Aretha makes a phone call to a source in Southpoint Beach and asks"What was Rich Carroll holding over Candace Payne?"The source tells Aretha"Candace threatened to expose him after seeing Connie.He kidnapped her and he forced her to have sex with Allan Sullivan and afterwards,I helped her escape and she left town."Aretha thanks her source and tells them"I have a check coming to you."Aretha connects the dots and says to herself"Rich must have had somebody following Candace if she was the one that gave Keith the laced cocaine."At City Hospital,Keith and Willie are in his room and Willie beats him again at blackjack and Keith yells"I think you're cheating Aunt Willie."Willie tells Keith"I used to have to hustle when I was younger and it was from playing cards.I raised my siblings and we were dirt poor,and they'd have tournaments in the mill village and I'd always go and play to get money to take care of Clem and my brothers and sisters."Keith asks Willie"Father never mentioned much about his past."Willie tells Keith"Our Mama and Daddy died shortly after Clem was born.Daddy was murdered and Mama had pneumonia and died shortly afterwards.I raised my siblings and Ruth helped me and when she met B.R. and I met Sidney,then things were sightly easier,but we had the odds against us,Sidney,Clem,myself,and the family.B.R. and Ruth played a huge part in helping us out.I don't know what we would have done without them."Keith is stunned and tells his Aunt"Father always spoke of you fondly Aunt Willie."Willie tells Keith"Clem is like a son to me.I know he has had it rough but he's a Ross and we always survive!"At Jazz,Jermaine walks out of Keith's office and sees a familiar face at the bar and the man asks Jermaine"I heard about Keith.Is he going to live?"Jermaine responds"He's going to make it."The man tells Jermaine"That's good.I got an offer for him."
   In Terrance's office at City Hospital,Sassy walks inside and asks Terrance"Beth ordered a blood test earlier and the results have returned."Terrance is shocked and asks Sassy"I wonder why she ordered a blood test."Terrance gets the results and opens them and he looks at Sassy and Sassy looks at Terrance,knowing something is wrong and Terrance tells Sassy"Take these to Beth's office and I'll notify her immediately.Sassy takes the results to Beth's office and puts the results on her desk and she receives a page over the loudspeaker"Sassy Shane to Maternity.Sassy Shane to Maternity."Sassy rushes to the elevator.She arrives and Rashad is waiting outside and he tells Sassy"I just called my Mama and Latoya has went into labor."Sassy is stunned and rushes to Latoya's side,as Rashad waits for Aretha to arrive and Willie arrives and sees her Grandson and asks"I heard Sassy being paged.Is Latoya about to pop?"Rashad tells his Grandmother,with tears"I'm about to be a Daddy."Willie hugs her Grandson and takes a deep breath and starts to pray,as they wait for Aretha's arrival.
   At Hell Hill,Xavier and Winston are in The Storm Shelter and Country has brought Wade inside and Xavier shackles him to the floor.Candace and Cale brings Connie inside and she's also shackled to the floor and Sayyid drags Trevor inside and Trevor yells"Let me go you thug!"Sayyid throws him on the ground and shackles his hands to the wall and legs to the floor and Xavier follows with Wade and Connie and Xavier looks at Country and tells him"You came through."Country tells Xavier"I screwed up."Xavier tells Country"I know you did."Xavier motions at Cale and he walks outside The Storm Shelter and tells Ava,Ruth,Beth,Olivia,Floyd,Ciarra,Burt,and Jared"It's time."Meanwhile in The Storm Shelter,Cale and Candace looks at Trevor with anger in their eyes and Xavier tells Cale"Anything goes here."Candace and Cale pulls out their guns and aims them at Trevor as everyone walks inside and Xavier tells everyone"It's time for answers and we're about to get them."Ava,Ruth,Beth,Ciarra and Olivia looks at Connie and Wade,as Floyd pulls out his gun and looks at Trevor.Burt and Jared looks at Winston and Jared asks his Grandfather"What did you want to tell me?"Winston points at Connie and Wade and Winston tells Jared"Chant had another son."Jared is floored and Xavier tells Connie,Wade,and Trevor"It's time to talk,or else you will all be dead!"
 

1 comment: