Monday, July 15, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 181. Fumes And Tears

   It's the next morning in Adam's Landing and at Whispering Hills,Ava walks into the kitchen and sees Winston sitting at the table in the kitchen,as he pours a shot of liquor into his coffee and Ava asks her husband"What is going on Winston?You haven't been yourself since last night?"Winston looks at Ava and tells his wife with disgust showing on his face"I have a grandson.A low-life piece of trash for a grandson."Ava is shocked and appalled and goes"Jared is not a low life piece of trash Winston!He's a great young man who luckily didn't take after his Father."Winston takes a deep breath and shakes his head and tells Ava"I'm not talking about Jared Ava.I'm talking about Wade Issac.That son of a bitch is my grandson!"Ava is shocked and asks Winston"Who's his Father?"Winston looks at Ava and says"Jared has a big brother."Ava sits next to Winston and pours a shot of liquor into her coffee as both of them shake their heads in disgust as Ava tells Winston"Wade Issac is Chant's son."Winston tells his wife"And he's Chant through and through."
   At Hell Hill,Xavier and Leigh are in the nursery,with Gracie and Xavier Jr and Xavier holds his wife close to him and tells her"They are growing quickly."Leigh sighs as she tells Xavier"They sure are.I think I want to stay at home and raise them instead of working X.I missed out with Sully and I don't want work to consume my time with Gracie and Little X."Xavier looks at Leigh and tells his wife"We have a lot of help here with Grandma being here and it's ok for you to work Leigh.You have the best of both worlds.Sully is with you at Class and she needs you down there to help her."Leigh looks at Xavier and tells him"You are right X.I just feel guilty."Xavier grabs Leigh and looks into her eyes and gently tells her"Baby,you have no reason to feel guilty about working.Our kids know we love them.And they know that we are here for them at all times.Don't worry about a thing my love."Xavier picks up Xavier Jr and Gracie and Xavier and Leigh holds their twins and each other and Xavier tells Leigh"These two know who their Mother and Father are.If they didn't,they'd be fighting to get out of our arms."Leigh is comforted and Xavier and Leigh kisses them and then Xavier tells Leigh"Now you go down to Class and double hug my Princess for me."Leigh looks at Xavier and tells him"Words can't express how much I love you Xavier Jackson."Xavier and Leigh kiss and Xavier whispers to Leigh"Wanna be late for work this morning?"Leigh looks at her husband and tells him"I like the sound of that."Xavier and Leigh heads to their bedroom,where they turn on Keith's music and they begin to make love.
   At Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse,Ciarra is in the kitchen as she cooks breakfast and the door opens and Sully walks inside and Precious growls at Sully and Sully looks at him and tells Precious"Shut up!"Ciarra hugs her great-niece and Sully tells her great-aunt"I notice you're cooking and you didn't invite me?"Ciarra laughs"I thought the smell would bring you over here."Sully quips"At least it isn't weed."Ciarra tells Sully"The aroma won't last long since Beth,Tennessee,and Olivia are on their way back."Sully tells her Great-Aunt"I know they are heartbroken over what happened to Allan."Ciarra walks over and pours Sully a glass of Orange Juice and tells her"I haven't spoken to Tennessee yet.Beth told me last night she was quiet."Sully grows concerned and Ciarra tells Sully"My Oldest Sister being quiet is never a good sign."Meanwhile the young girl arrives and Precious runs up to the girl and rolls over and Ciarra tells the girl"Good Morning sweetie.I cooked you breakfast and made you some homemade Orange Juice.I thought you might like this."The girl comes to the table and starts to cry and Ciarra asks the girl,as Sully is curious"Why are you crying?"The girl tells Ciarra"Ms.Sullivan,nobody's ever cooked breakfast for me before."Sully is quiet as Ciarra starts to ask the girl some questions and asks"Where's your Mother?"The girl tells Ciarra"I was told she died after I was born."Ciarra asks"And your Father?"The girl quickly responds"He's taken care of me."The girl eats quickly and Sully asks the girl"You seem very hungry?"The girl tells Sully"I don't get these kind of meals at home.And Ms.Sullivan is one incredible cook."Sully smiles and says,as she finishes her breakfast"My Aunt Ciarra definitely is a master in the kitchen."Ciarra gets ready to head to Jackson Inc, and asks the girl"Do you need anything while I'm gone?"The girl tells Ciarra"Ms.Sullivan,you've done enough already.My Father told me not to ask for things."Ciarra tells her"Don't ever hesitate to ask me for anything.You make yourself comfortable and I'll stop by later and check on you.My sister is returning and you'll need me."The girl laughs as she sits down on the couch,and Precious jumps up next to her,as they turn on the TV and Precious starts to growl and the girl tells Precious"I know,Soapland."The girl changes channels and Precious sits quietly staring a the TV and Sully and Ciarra walks out and once outside,Sully quips"Precious is one weird dog."Ciarra quips"Look at his Mother."Sully laughs and Ciarra changes subjects and asks her great-niece"Do you notice anything off with her?"Sully asks"What do you mean?"Ciarra tells Sully"I noticed bruises on her back,and she came back last night and Floyd was here and he told me she is his Granddaughter."Sully is quiet for a moment and tells Ciarra"She does look like a Jackson,and it's good you're looking out for her."Ciarra tells Sully"I'm going to see to it she meets her Mother.I think her Father abuses her and that makes me hurt to even try to picture."Sully tells Ciarra"Do you think the DFCS should be involved?"Ciarra tells Sully"I am going to visit Floyd and Maria before I go to Jackson Inc,and she's going to meet her family."Sully hugs Ciarra and tells her"You are a wonderful person.I hope everything works out."Ciarra tells Sully"It will Sully."They head to the elevator and Ciarra heads to visit Floyd and Maria,as Sully heads to Class.
   Meanwhile in The Storm Shelter,Wade and Connie are awake and Connie tells her son"I had to do what I had to Wade."Wade asks his Mother"So you weren't lying about Chant Hale being my Father?"Connie tells Wade"I wasn't Wade.Trevor always knew you weren't his.We had to leave and move to Sugar Creek to get away from him before he killed us."Wade asks his Mother"What kind of man was Chant Hale?"Connie tells Wade"Chant was a much better man than his Father,and better than Trevor.But he didn't do relationships,we had a one night stand and that was that."Wade is shocked and tells his Mother"The Hales had money and tons of money.And you never pursued Chant?You let me live at that hell with Trevor?"Connie tells him"I also had Candi and Cale to take care of Wade.But when Trevor found out about Chant,we had to leave and I haven't regretted it.We made it in Sugar Creek and you got your Motel,and I got myself some money when Jonathan Sullivan and Cora died."Wade laughs"We played them well didn't we?"Connie smiles"Like two classic con-artists.And we did it on our own."Wade tells his Mother"Now that we know I am a Hale,then we can go after the Hale fortune.Ava did burn down the Sugar Cane Motel."Connie looks at Wade and tells him with a smile"Brilliant.I taught you well my favorite son."Ruth walks inside as she has been listening, and looks at Connie and Wade and tells both of them"The hell you're about to hurt Ava!"Connie looks at Ruth and goes"Ruth?"Ruth looks at Connie and asks"What makes you think I am excited to see you or your bastard son?"Connie yells"Take that back!"Ruth looks down at Connie and tells her"You and Claudia was cut from the same cloth."Ruth tells Connie and Wade"Both of you deserve worse than this."Ruth walks out and heads up the hill to the house and Connie tells her son"Ruth Jackson is one sad woman."Wade agrees and Frank walks inside with his keys and tells them"The coast is clear."Frank walks over to uncuff Connie and Wade and frees them and Frank tells them"The two of you need to clear out now!"Frank hands Connie a check and Wade a check and they run out and Frank begins to head out when Xavier arrives and notices Connie and Wade are gone,and Xavier puts his hand in his pocket and asks his brother"You better not have done what I think you have?"Frank looks at Xavier and pulls out the keys and Xavier's eyes grow red with anger as he pulls out his Colt 45 and tells Frank"Give me the keys.You have proven you can't be trusted."Frank warns Xavier"Connie and Wade had no right to be locked down here!You are truly a bastard.One evil bastard."Xavier tells Frank once again,with his voice rising"Give me the keys."Frank refuses to hand them over and Xavier shoots Frank in the hand and the keys drop to the ground and Xavier bends down to pick them up and tells his brother"When you get to FJR this morning,find a new sponsor."Xavier walks out and Frank,holding his hand in pain says with anger in his voice"You son of a bitch.I can't drive now thanks to you."Frank walks out and heads to City Hospital as he wraps up his hand after Xavier's shot.
   At Floyd and Maria's home at Whispering Hills,Maria walks into the living room and asks her Father"Pop,why are you still sleeping on the couch?"Floyd tells his daughter"It's a habit I guess.I could say I got in late."Maria tells him"I know you did.I really wish you would get a cell phone so I could keep track of you."Floyd rolls his eyes and Ciarra walks inside and Floyd's eyes light up as he hugs Ciarra and Maria asks her"Would you like some breakfast?"Ciarra declines the offer and tells Floyd and Maria"I need to tell the two of you something."Floyd is quiet,as Maria is suspicious and asks Ciarra"Is something wrong Ciarra?"Ciarra looks at Floyd and Floyd grabs his daughter's hand and tells Maria"Shannon is dog-sitting for Ciarra.She's in town Maria."Maria freezes and looks at her Father and Ciarra and asks"Shannon?My little girl?"Floyd puts his hands on Maria's shoulders and wipes the tears from his eyes,and Maria's and tells his daughter"Yes Maria.She is here in Adam's Landing and it's time you meet her."Maria breaks down and cries and asks Ciarra"How did you know about my daughter?"Ciarra tells Maria"I didn't know until last night when she came back to the Penthouse and Floyd instantly recognized her.But don't tell her you're her Mother just yet."Maria asks"How come?"Ciarra looks at Maria and Floyd and tells both of them"She is very weary of people and this revelation will overwhelm her.She thinks you are dead."Floyd shakes his head and says with anger in his voice"Trevor Issac!He's a dead man if I see him.Mark my words."Ciarra hands Floyd and Maria a set of keys and tells them"I'm headed to Jackson Inc and you two go over and meet her.But remember what I said and when you get there,call me and then we'll go from there."Maria agrees and Floyd kisses Ciarra and tells her"You just made my Maria very happy."Ciarra sighs and tells Floyd and Maria"Shannon needs both of you.Things are rough for her at home,and the sooner she meets you,the soonner she can find a stable home."Ciarra walks out and Maria breaks down and cries and hugs her Father and Floyd tells Maria"Let's go meet your daughter!"Floyd and Maria heads to Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse.Meanwhile Ciarra gets a phone call and heads to Hell Hill in a fury.
   At Hell Hill,Beth and Olivia has returned to Adam's Landing and Ruth is in the living room and walks over to give Beth and Olivia a hug and offers her condolences on Allan.Beth quickly tells Ruth"I do not believe for one moment my baby brother is dead.This was a fix."Ruth fills Beth and Olivia in on what she knows and tells them"If you want answers,Connie and Wade Issac are in The Storm Shelter."The back door slams and Beth,Olivia,and Ruth turn around as Xavier screams in anger"That bastard!That backstabbing bastard!"Beth,Olivia,and Ruth asks Xavier"What is wrong?"Xavier looks at Ruth and tells her"Your oldest son released Connie and Wade."Ruth looks at Xavier with disgust in her eyes,as does Beth and Olivia and Winston arrives and Xavier looks at him and says"It looks like Frank has freed Connie and Wade."Winston gets angry and yells"Damnit!Frank has no family loyalty does he?"Beth tells all of them"When it comes to a Stone,Frank melts."Ruth quips"Isn't that the truth!"Ciarra arrives and asks Beth and Olivia"Where is Tennessee?"Beth looks at Ciarra and tells her aunt"Mama left last night and booked a flight out of town.She didn't say a word or anything.She left her marijuana and phone at the suite and I don't know where she is."Ciarra looks up and says as she tears up"Here we go again with Tennessee."As Beth,Olivia,and Ruth hold Ciarra,Xavier walks into his study with Winston and he asks him"Did you tell Ava about what Wade was planning?"Winston tells Xavier"She knows everything now and she handled it well.We took a shot of liquor with our coffee and I am trying to figure out how to tell Jared he has a brother in that son of a bitch."Xavier gets his phone and calls Bobby and tells him"Frank helped Connie and Wade escape.Catch them!"At the ALPD,Bobby is in his office,as Country has arrived and is sober and Bobby looks at Country and gives him two pictures and tells him"Now's the time for you to get back on Xavier's good side.Find these two and take them back to The Storm Shelter."Country tells Bobby"I sure will."Country walks out of Bobby's office and heads out to look for Connie and Wade.
   Connie and Wade arrives at The Inn and Connie tells her son"You need to go back to Sugar Creek now!"Wade tells his Mother"I'm not going anywhere Mom.We have a job to do and we are going to make Winston,Xavier and that entire family pay for what they have done."Connie asks Wade"Do you have your phone?"Wade tells his Mother"Winston has it."Connie looks at Wade and tells him"Take your check and go home Wade.I mean it."Wade gets emotional and asks his Mother"What about you?"Connie tells Wade"I'll be fine.If you stay here,you'll be dead."Wade and Connie looks at each other and both start to cry as Connie hugs her son and tells him"Call me as soon as you get back to Sugar Creek."Wade nods and walks out and Connie gets her phone and calls Rich and tells him"I'm coming back home."Rich tells Connie"I left Southpoint Beach.I'm out West and come join me.I'm about to sign my deal and then I'm making the greatest comeback in music history!"Connie tells Rich"Let me pack my things and I'll be out there tonight."Connie heads out and is stopped at the door by Candace and she asks her Mother"Where the hell do you think you're going?"Meanwhile Wade arrives at The Sunset Club and he heads to his suite to pack up to return to Sugar Creek,and he packs his suitcase and heads downstairs and checks out and a limousine pulls up and Wade opens the door and gets inside,and Wade tells the driver"Take me to Adam's Landing International Airport."The driver doesn't respond and Country sits in the driver seat and tells Wade"I have one more person to pick up then you can fly away."Wade is suspicious as the window opens and Country looks back at Wade and asks"Remember me?"
   At Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse,Shannon plays with Precious,distracting him from the TV and the door opens and she assumes it's Ciarra as she told her that she was coming back by the Penthouse.Trevor walks inside and looks around and tells his daughter"It looks like you're more comfortable here than at that new house I bought your worthless ass."Shannon looks at her Father with fear in her eyes as she is quiet and Trevor slaps his Daughter in the face and hisses"Answer me you spoiled brat!"Precious begins to growl and Trevor pulls out a gun on Precious and tells Shannon"You know I hate dogs.Just like I hate you!"Shannon starts to cry and Trevor tries to shoot Precious,and Shannon jumps her Father and knocks him to the ground and Precious runs to his room and Trevor grows furious with his daughter and slams her against the wall and picks up his gun and tells Shannon"You have gone too far now!"Shannon cringes as Trevor aims his gun at his young daughter,and Shannon screams for help and outside,Floyd and Maria hear Shannon's cries and they rush inside and Floyd yells at Trevor"Don't you dare touch my Granddaughter you son of a bitch!"Trevor gets distracted and Maria sees Shannon and Shannon sees Maria and Shannon asks Maria"Are you who I think you are?"Maria starts to cry and Shannon runs into her Mother's arms and Trevor aims his gun at Maria and Shannon and yells at them"Now I can kill both of you.Floyd pulls out his pistol and warns Trevor"Don't you even think about it."Floyd's gun is aimed at Trevor,as Trevor moves his aim between Floyd,Maria,and Shannon.The door opens...

1 comment:

  1. ANOTHER GOOD EPISODE !! SO GLAD SHANNON FINALLY FOUND HER MOTHER !!

    ReplyDelete