Thursday, February 28, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 105. Taking Off The Masks

   At Chantel's,Jack meets up with Rachel and Rachel looks at her Husband and says"I got somewhere I've got to go for a few days.I'll be back soon."Jack is curious and asks his Wife"Did my Mother scare you?What's making you do this?"Rachel cuts to the chase and tells Jack"Your family have a vendetta with my name on it and as long as I'm carrying this child,all of them will be watching me close.I've got a book signing to do and I'm not going to worry about your family."Jack asks Rachel"Want me to come with you?"Rachel looks at Jack and tells him softly"I need to have some time to me and tell Aretha I'll be back in a few days."Jack agrees and Rachel and Jack hugs as she heads back to The Evans Home to pack her things and Jack heads off to inform Aretha.
   At Hell Hill,Leigh has arrived and sees Allan sitting on the couch.She looks at him for a moment and says in a tone of shock"Allan James?"Allan looks at Leigh and says"I can't believe you're still alive."They hug and Allan laughs to Leigh"Allan James was just a stage name.I'm using Sullivan now."Leigh asks Allan"Where's everyone at?"Allan tells her"Mama and Tenny have went to Blue Ridge,Beth's probably going on a rampage as we speak."Leigh notices The Exposer on the coffee table and Allan asks Leigh"Where's Xavier?"Leigh sarcastically answers"Where do you think he is?At work.Mr.Workaholic."Allan and Leigh laughs as the laughter turns into concern when Allan tells Leigh"I think Xavier's going to have his hands full.Lily is back in town."Leigh asks suspiciously"Lily Corbin?"Allan nods and Leigh rolls her eyes and says"I take it that's why Tenny and Ciarra went to Blue Ridge for Jacob's funeral."Allan responds"The Martins were always private people who never displayed their emotions much and kept them hidden."Leigh looks at Allan and asks"Has Lily changed her ways.As I recall she was a spoiled brat that cause Ciarra and Jacob many problems."Allan tells Leigh"Lily is still the same selfish brat she's always been.I think this time though she is seeing dollar signs."Leigh rolls her eyes as Beth arrives,slamming the door and Allan and Leigh looks at Beth as she is fuming and yells"I am a damn fool."Allan asks"You did fall for him again didn't you Big Sis?'Beth tells Allan"I made love to him last night here in this house too and to find out he's sleeping with Allison North?"Leigh shakes her head and receives a text from Xavier and tells them"I'm going to visit X at work.Welcome home Allan."Leigh leaves Beth and Allan alone and Allan tells his Sister"Mama and Ciarra left earlier after Lily showed up.Mama took care of her but she's going to be trouble."Beth looks at Allan and says without any emotion"Lily has always been trouble.I just want to watch her try to manipulate Aunt Ciarra.She doesn't know what she's in for."Allan agrees and says"I see you still have your temper."Beth quips"And a strong back-hand.Frank just felt that too!"Allan looks at Beth and tells his Sister"Remember what we discussed yesterday?"Beth nods and says"And?"Allan points at The front page of The Exposer and Beth looks at her Brother and is silent for a moment and asks"Are you sure?"Allan says with caution,"My Daughter's Mother was married to a North."Beth is silent.
   At The Exposer,Aretha's in her office,reading the sales reports on the latest edition of The Exposer as Willie storms Aretha's office and yells"Aretha Evans,what in the hell were you thinking?"Aretha says to her Mother"Ava pushed me threatening Rachel.This is payback Mama."Willie slaps Aretha across the face and sternly says to her Daughter with disappointment and anger in her voice"I raised you to have some morals and Frank Jackson hasn't done a damn thing to you and you publish this.Do you realize all the people you have hurt?"Aretha asks Willie,changing subjects"Who's with Daddy?"Willie quickly responds"Ruth's staying with him.She's as furious as I am as well as everyone else."Aretha tries to apologize to Willie and Willie continues to tear into Aretha"Ruth Love and I have been friends since we were dirt poor,picking cotton in the fields of The Jackson Estate for B.R.'s family.In those days it was taboo for a black and white to be friends,especially down here in the South.B.R. and Ruth got married and they helped us out in so many ways.Ruth is family.Frank is family.Ava is family.You have betrayed us and all because of this selfish whore named Rachel!"Aretha is quiet and sits back with a look of guilt and says somberly"I felt sorry for her Mama.I wanted to give her what I had and support and love.I don't believe she's a bad girl like everyone says she is."Willie quips"She's also made you a lot of money too with that tell all.I want you,her,and Jack out of the house Aretha.I don't want the drama!I don't need it nor does your father."Aretha asks"How are you going to take care of Daddy without me there to help you?"Willie snaps"I'll get help.If you want to play the Mother to Rachel.Do it under your own roof because I am done!"Willie walks out and Aretha is stunned and starts to cry.Meanwhile Rachel arrives at The Evans House and finds the door locked and her belongings on the porch.Rachel is stunned as she says to herself in a vengeful tone"You Jacksons are about to pay for this!"
   Meanwhile at FJR,Cale and Allison are in the lounge as Allison tells Cale"I think you've cost both of us our careers with that stunt you've pulled.Cale looks at Allison with anger in his eyes and yells"And how do you think I felt when I seen you having the sex with King Frank in the hauler you whore?"Allison warns Cale"You need to get your temper under control before it gets the best of you."Cale forcefully grabs Allison's arm and yells"After the life I've lead,you expect me to be all smiles.My Mama gave me away.My Father never came to find me.You expect me to feel good Allison?"Allison tries to pull away and tells Cale,with her arm hurting with his force"Let me go!"Frank walks into the lounge and sees this and Decks Cale,knocking him on the ground.Allison backs up and is in shock as Cale delivers a punch back to Frank and Frank yells at Cale"You low life son of a bitch!You have done a hell of a lot of damage to my career and reputation."Cale in a cocky tone,wipes the blood from his face and asks Frank"So what King Frank?You think you can whoop my ass?"Frank grabs a torque wrench and gives Cale an evil look and tells him coldly"You messed up boy.I'm about to teach your ass a lesson you'll never forget!"Cale puts up his fists and Frank reaches back,ready to swing at Cale and Bobby arrives and grabs Frank's arm and restrains him.Frank warns Bobby"I think you need to let me take care of this my way Bobby!"Bobby grabs Frank and tells him"If you kill Cale,you're going to regret it."Allison looks on as Cale's standing there,ready to fight and taunts Frank,saying in a cocky tone"Come on you old bastard,try it.I want you to!"Bobby pushes Frank out of the lounge and tells Frank"I need you to calm down Frank.You need to be for what I got to tell you."Frank looks at Bobby and asks him with caution,keeping his temper under control"Xavier isn't pulling support from FJR is he?"Bobby replies"No he isn't.This is about Cale."Frank is quiet as Bobby tells Frank"Let's go to your office.Bobby and Frank walks to his office as Allison and Cale are in the lounge and Allison asks Cale"What in the hell is your problem with Frank Jackson besides the fact he and I had sex?"Cale pulls out a picture from his pocket and shows it to Allison and says suspiciously"That's Claudia Stone."Cale looks at Allison and is silent as Allison puts the pieces together in her mind.
   Back at Hell Hill,Beth looks at her Brother and thinks of her encounter with Allison earlier and looks at her picture on the cover of The Exposer and says to Allan in a tone of shock"You don't think?"Allan points at her picture and tells Beth adamantly"I know it Beth.Allison North is my Daughter."Beth takes a deep breath and says to Allan"We're going to find out immediately.We're doing a DNA test and see for sure before you say anything to her."Allan looks at Beth and tells her"I'm certain of it Big Sis.Allison North is your niece."Beth walks over to the cabinet and pulls out her medical bag and takes a blood sample from her Brother and tells him"I'm going to the Hospital and we're going to find out now."Beth takes the sample and puts it in her purse and heads out and tells Allan"Don't say anything to Allison until we know for sure."Allan assures his Sister"I won't say anything."Beth hugs him and leaves and Allan walks over to the couch and sits down and looks at Allison's picture again and begins to cry,saying somberly"I am going to make this up to you.I know you're my daughter."
   At Jackson Inc,Leigh has arrived to Xavier's office as she finds Ava there with him,as Ava's filling her Brother in on Rachel.Leigh tells Ava"I want to be in the loop also.She is carrying my step-child."Ava tells her Sister In Law"You are quite fierce Leigh.It's going to be nice working with you at Class."Xavier gets up and hugs his Wife and asks her"How's my Princess doing?"Leigh says"She takes after you.And Ava as well."All of them laughs and Ava tells Leigh"Sully has had too many bad things happen to her.I've kept my eyes on her and protected her."Leigh walks over to Ava and tells her humbly"I'm grateful you have Ava.I know you and her have much in common and has had similar experiences.I'm glad you're in her life."Xavier asks Leigh"So are you ready to leave this office with me and head to Italy?"Leigh looks at Xavier as Ava watches on with a smile and asks Xavier"Tenny and Ciarra has the jet X.I don't think you need to plan another trip yet."Xavier sighs and says"Baby I meant La Trattoria,it's my favorite Italian Restaurant.It feels like Italy and I want to escape the madness with my beautiful Wife."Ava tells Xavier and Leigh with a laugh"You two make me sick.But at least there's some happiness in this family."Xavier holds onto Leigh and tells Ava"Sis,I've got to take care of my lady,she's carrying my two miracles and I want to spoil all of them."Leigh blushes and tells Xavier"You sure do know how to please a lady."Xavier kisses her and they head out."Ava meanwhile follows out and gets a text from the P.I.,telling her"Rachel's on a plane,headed to Southpoint Beach."Ava says to herself"Southpoint Beach?"Ava heads back to Class and makes a call to Jack,but receives no response.
    Back at The Exposer,Aretha sits in her office and has a look of disappointment on her face after her confrontation with Willie.Jack arrives and Aretha tells Jack to sit down.Jack tells Aretha"Rachel has left town.She said something about a book signing."Aretha tells Jack"Rachel didn't have a book signing.We canceled all of them once she found out she was pregnant."Aretha changes subjects and tells Jack"My Mama has kicked us out of the house,but I've paid for a suite at The Sunset Club and booked you a room as well."Meanwhile,Willie's returned home and Ruth is sitting on the couch and Willie asks"Has Rachel come by yet to get her things?"Ruth tells Willie"I locked the door so she couldn't come in.Terrance comes downstairs and tells his Mother"I packed her bags and Ruth gladly helped me.We put them on the porch and I changed the locks."Willie asks"How's Sidney?"Ruth tells Willie"He's asleep right now."Willie thanks Ruth and Terrance for their help and Willie tells Ruth"I remember when we were young,we were always taught to do unto others as we'd want them to do unto us.I did that and Rachel Lane has hurt both our families.I'm sorry Ruth."Willie starts to cry and Ruth puts her hands on Willie's shoulders and assures her"You have nothing to be sorry about Willie.This is between Ava and Aretha and Rachel and Jack.We can't get caught up in this."Terrance tells his Mother"Ruth's right.Don't worry about a thing.I've hired a sitter and you will have help with Daddy."Ruth looks at Willie and says to her Best Friend"This will be good for you and we can go cause some trouble."Willie looks at Ruth and Terrance and cries,hugging both of them and tells them"I am so thankful I have the two of you watching over me."Ruth reminds Willie"Aretha loves you too.She will see the truth soon about Rachel."Willie holds Ruth and says"I pray she does.She's got a big heart.Sometimes too big."Terrance and Ruth laugh and tells Willie"She gets it from you."Willie smiles as they sit together on the couch and watch TV.
    At La Trattoria,Xavier and Leigh has lunch and they gaze into each other's eyes.Xavier tells his Wife"If you weren't here.I think I'd go mad with all that's going on."Leigh tells Xavier"Somebody has to keep you out of trouble X."They both laugh and Xavier gives Leigh a kiss and they have their lunch and a few tables back,Lily watches on with a look of disgust and says to herself"He's going to be too distracted when I take what's mine.She receives a text from Winston,telling her"I'm sending you an attorney.She owes me anyway."Lily smiles after reading the text and says"It's only started."Meanwhile,Ava's returned to Class,and she sits down at her desk and gets another text from the P.I. that reads"Rachel's going to a clinic."Ava's eyes turn red and she says in a cold tone"She's going to regret this."She pulls out her bottle of liquor and pours a glass and says"Aretha and Jack will learn.I'm done worrying about this.She's screwed."At City Hospital,Beth's in the lab and has finished Allison's paternity test.She looks at it with shock and says to herself"Allan was right.Frank's slept with my Niece."At FJR,Allison and Cale are in the shop and Allison asks Cale"Why are you carrying around a picture of Frank's Ex-Mistress?"Cale looks at Allison smug and says"It's simple Allison.Connect the dots."Cale walks out and Allison shakes her head in disgust as she connects the dots.In Frank's office,Bobby has showed Frank the information he's gathered on Cale Stone and Frank has finished reading the report.He has a flashback to many years ago to when Claudia was pregnant.Frank says in a stunned manner"Claudia left for some time after Beth found out and when she returned she told me the baby died."Bobby looks on and tells Frank"Cale Stone is your son."Frank is horrified and grabs his chest and falls to the floor.

1 comment:

  1. OH LORDY ! NEVER A DULL MOMENT ! BEFORE LONG, EVERYBODY IS GOING TO BE KISSING KIN !!! LOL

    ReplyDelete