Sunday, February 17, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 96. Regrets

  Outside Hell Hill,Rachel begins to knock on the door with Jack by her side.Jack softly grabs Rachel's wrist and tells her"It sounds like the entire family's here.I don't think now's the right time to drop this on Uncle Xavier,with his upcoming wedding and all."Rachel is hesitant and asks Jack"Your Mom wants to use this as leverage on me.If I don't tell him first,then she will and I won't give her those honors."Inside Hell Hill,Xavier,Leigh,Sully,Beth,Ciarra and Jacob are celebrating Xavier's and Leigh's upcoming wedding,with Sully offering a toast to her parents,telling them"To the perfect couple."All toasts as Xavier receives a phone call as does Ciarra.Both answers the phone as Xavier's speaking to Bobby and Ciarra's speaking to Tenny.Xavier hangs up the phone as does Ciarra and a feeling of tension rises in the living room.Leigh asks Xavier"Who called you X?"Xavier's silent as Ciarra looks down and looks at her Great-nephew and tells him"I feared she'd do this."Beth asks them"Is this about Mama?"Xavier in a distant tone tells them"She's just sold her shares of Jim's."Beth and Sully are shocked and Leigh is stunned and Beth catches the look in Xavier's eyes and asks her Son"Who bought her shares?"Ciarra tells them"Tenny didn't tell me who she sold them to but apparently it will get her out of her mess."Xavier puts on his coat and tells Leigh and Sully"I'm going to Jackson Inc."Leigh notices Xavier's distance and asks him"Do you know who bought Tenny's shares?"Xavier kisses Leigh and says"I'll worry about this my love.You focus on our wedding."Sully receives a text from Jared and she warns her Mother"I think your honeymoon may be in The Balkans."Xavier leaves and Rachel and Jack hides in the bushes outside the house as Xavier rushes off.Jack tells Rachel"We need to leave.They don't call this place Hell Hill for its beauty."Rachel and Jack leaves shortly after Xavier and back inside,Sully tells the family that Winston Hale now owns Tenny's half of Jim's.Leigh shakes her head as does Ciarra and Jacob and Beth is furious and tells them"I don't know what to say.She's lost it.Winston Hale?"Sully is angry as is Ciarra and Jacob and he tells them"My brother is rolling in his grave right now with what Tenny's just done."
    At The Sunset Club,Tenny has returned to her room and she is emotional and starts to cry.Her phone rings and she checks it to see it's Beth.Tenny doesn't answer the phone and paces the floor,feeling shame for what she's done.Tenny then feels a tap on her shoulder and turns around and sees that it's J.D.'s ghost and he looks at his Wife with disappointment and anger.Tenny is frozen as J.D. asks his Wife"How could you Tennessee?How could you sell your shares in a company Jacob and I started to someone who's caused our family much grief and pain?"Tenny looks at him and cries"It's all I had to get out of this mess with the bookies in Monaco."J.D. is angry and shakes his head in disgust and tells Tenny sternly"You should have reached out to Xavier,Beth,Jacob,Ciarra.Your family Tennessee."Tenny says somberly to her Husband"I didn't want them to get caught up in this.This was my fault and I didn't want to worry them."J.D. coldly tells Tenny"All you had to do was ask your family for help.Now you have done damage that may not be repaired.You always had the selfish tendencies,but I'd never thought you'd do what you did Tennessee.I'm ashamed of you."Tenny yells"When you died,I was lost!You were my rock,our family's rock.I broke down when they put you in the ground."J.D. says"I know you did Tennessee.I know about the one night stand with Burt and that I could understand.You however went to Monaco and you got in over your head.I warned you when I was alive about your indulgence.You were selfish."Tenny yells"I couldn't stay in Blue Ridge without you J.D..I left and when I was in Monaco,I could live without being haunted everyday,at home,around the family,of being reminded you were gone."J.D. reminds Tenny"I never left you Tennessee.I watch over you every day,every night when you sleep,when you do anything,I'm the angel watching over you.You can't see me.."Tenny finishes his sentence and says"I can feel you in my heart.I am an old fool."J.D. touches Tenny's face and says to her"You're not a fool nor are you crazy.But you have to make your wrongs right.I want you to visit our sweet Beth and the family and apologize."Tenny asks"She will hate me.God knows what Xavier will do."J.D. sternly says to his wife"I'm watching you.You fix this now!"J.D. disappears and Tenny yells for J.D. and she falls on the bed and cries into her pillow and asks herself"What have I done?"
   Meanwhile,Beth goes to The Farm and knocks on the door and Ruth answers the door.Ruth notices a sad look on Beth's face and Ruth asks"Did Leigh decline Xavier's proposal?"Beth tells her"They're getting married in a few days Ruth.My Mother however has dampened our spirits."Ruth tells Beth to sit down and Ruth sits with her and asks Beth"What did your Mama do Beth?"Beth fills Ruth in on what's going on and Ruth is floored and she is silent and asks Beth"Winston holds a part of Jackson Inc?"Beth nods and shakes her head in anger and says"My Mama never did get over Daddy.She held it all in and after a few years,she left for Europe,and ended up in Monaco and she cut everyone off."Ruth holds Beth and tells her"When you lose someone you love,sometimes that happens.Look at Xavier when he lost Leigh,he changed in many ways.I remember when I came to town and he was staying in J.D. and Tenny's house,just because he couldn't stay in a house filled with memories of his soul mate."Beth says"He didn't run away though."Ruth admits to Beth"I left town years ago because of Brock Jr and Jamie.After Jamie hurt Ava like she did,I had thoughts enter into my mind I knew I shouldn't have had."Beth is stunned and asks Ruth"Did you think about.."Ruth says"Running her down and killing her?Yes I did.Ava became a different person after that.Although she's much better than she was,she will always be scarred from what happened to her.It hurts me to see that."Beth tells Ruth"Mama doesn't seem like she even cares anymore.She's so distant and I don't know what I can do for her."Ruth hugs Beth and tells her"Be there for her.She made a mistake that will affect all of us.Pray and know that your Son will take care of this."Beth asks Ruth"Where is Frank?"Ruth tells Beth"He had to go to FJR to a meeting.It's racing season."Beth laughs and Ruth assures Beth"Everything will be fine.You get ready for that wedding!Everything will work out."Beth hugs Ruth and heads back to Hell Hill.Ruth meanwhile calls Frank and doesn't receive an answer.She considers checking on him,but since it's evening,she stays at the house.
   At Jackson Inc,Xavier's arrived in his office and sees Jared,Ava,Burt,and Bobby and all of them are furious and angry at what Tenny has done.Xavier tells them"Grandma was in trouble.She never kept up with the rivals when it came to business.Papaw did that and she did not know what she got herself into."Ava tells her Brother"Winston knew who she was.Winston kept up with Tenny after your Grandfather died.He kept tabs on her through Chant since he was a globe-trotter and stayed in Monaco often.He's been waiting for this."Jared adds"Grandfather won't win this."Meanwhile Bobby gives Ava the re-written papers from her divorce from Winston,which isn't finalized and Bobby tells Xavier"We got the upper hand on Winston."Ava tells Xavier"Once I'm officially Ava Jackson again,I got plans to give a nice present to Valley Ridge if that old snake doesn't sell his part in this company!"Burt checks his phone and tells everyone"Winston has 35% of Jackson Inc now and I expect he'll make a power play."Ava tells her Brother"I want you to worry about your wedding to Leigh.Winston doesn't realize what he's gotten himself into."Jared tells all of them"If anything else we'll give him his damn Foodstar if that will get him out of the picture."Bobby,Xavier,and Ava tells Jared"He's been waiting for this for too long.He is enjoying this."Jared is angry and Xavier is furious and Ava tells him"I'm going to Northbrook and make a deal with the evil bastard and he's going to take it!"All of them looks at Ava and Ava quips"I own Northbrook.I was his safety net.And he will take this offer or he'll be on the street or living in a mall if he doesn't take my offer!"Bobby gives Ava her divorce papers and Ava heads out.Jared heads home as Sully has returned to The Penthouse.Now only Xavier,Bobby,and Burt are in the room and Xavier tells them,before returning to Hell Hill,"If he doesn't play ball.I'll see to it Chant's dead!"Xavier leaves and Burt and Bobby are in the office and Burt tells Bobby"This is only the beginning."Bobby asks"What do you mean?"Burt says"Rachel's pregnant with Xavier's child."Bobby shakes his head and pours himself a drink and says"We seem to never catch a damn break!"Burt nods in agreement and heads for home.Once he's outside,he calls Rachel,telling her"Meet me at my house.I want to give you something."
   Meanwhile at Hell Hill,Leigh,Ciarra and Jacob are sitting in the living room,watching the TV as Beth returns and she asks"Has Xavier came home yet?"Both say"He's probably doing damage control."Beth tells her Aunt and Uncle"I talked to Ruth earlier and she told me not to judge Mama."Ciarra responds"Ruth is very wise.Tennessee made a mistake and she's kicking herself for it.But we can't abandon her."Beth agrees and Leigh walks down the stairs and asks them"Has X returned yet?"All of them say"Not yet."Leigh feels faint and tells Beth"I don't feel good."Beth tells Leigh"I'll meet you upstairs and I'll check you out."They head upstairs as Ciarra and Jacob looks at each other and Ciarra tells Jacob"Pa,I think Sully may have a sibling on the way."Jacob asks"You think so?"Ciarra says"Looks like it to me."There's a knock on the door and Ciarra answers the door and asks"May I help you?"Rachel says"I need to speak to Xavier Jackson."Ciarra lets Rachel and Jack inside and Xavier walks into the door and Xavier sees them and asks Rachel"What are you doing here?"Ciarra and Jacob looks on as they notice a bump on Rachel and she tells Xavier"You're going to be a father.Beth and Leigh returns downstairs and hears Rachel's announcement and Beth tells Leigh"Did you know about this tramp sleeping with your Husband?"Leigh sighs"Yes he told me about it."Xavier is quiet and Jack tells his Uncle"I tried to talk her out of telling you all of a sudden like this."Xavier walks out of the room and Leigh follows him.Ciarra and Jacob are confused and Beth walks over to Rachel and tells her"You have the worst timing of anyone I've ever known other than your Mother,but at least you came here and told him rather than hide it from him.Welcome to the family."Rachel looks down and says"I messed up and I apologize for it.I want to apologize to Xavier and Leigh for intruding."Beth puts her hands on Rachel's shoulders and tells her"Go home and give him some time to take this in."Rachel and Jack leaves and once outside,Jack quips to Rachel"That was a shocker."Rachel sighs and says"Your Mom now has no leverage on me."Jack gets a text from Ava,telling him"I'm going out of town.Be home tomorrow."Jack holds Rachel's hand and says"Let's go to my house.Coast is clear."Rachel checks her phone and sees a message from Burt but ignores it and leaves with Jack.
   At The Penthouse,Jared returns home in a rage as Sully and Gabriella are there and Jared yells"I knew he'd do something like this.Grandfather's about to pay for this."Sully hugs him and assures him"Daddy will take care of him."Jared tells his Wife"Ava's got a wild card and I think she's the one that will make the old man cave."Gabriella looks at them and says"I think all of you need to be ready for anything.I think there's about to be many things about to change in your world."Sully and Jared looks at Gabriella with suspicion and asks her"What do you mean?"Gabriella says"I had a vision earlier and it could multiply."Jared and Sully both looks on,knowing what Gabriella means and they are silent and gives each other a kiss and heads to bed.At Burt's Home,Burt calls Rachel again but gets no message.He gets a text from Ava and tells him"Wait until I return to town before making your move."Burt blows out the candles he lit and heads to the bedroom,calling it a night.Ava meanwhile arrives at Northbrook and lets herself inside and sees Winston and snarls"Storm Shelters couldn't change you but I can."Winston asks"What in the hell are you talking about Ava?"Ava yells"You slithered your way into MY family's company.Now you have to deal with me!"Ava walks out and Winston sits silently and has a look of defeat and fear.At Hell Hill,Beth,Ciarra,and Jacob are in the living room as Beth's caught them up on the deal with Rachel.Tenny arrives and says to them"I'm sorry.I made a mistake.I am an old stubborn fool.I am ashamed of myself."Beth,Ciarra,and Jacob hugs Tenny and Beth tells her"We're here for you Mama.We all are."In the study,Xavier pours himself a drink and says to himself"Today started great and to end like this.."He throws the glass across the room in anger and Leigh walks in and tells him"If you're scared I'm going anywhere,I'm not.We'll work through this."She hugs Xavier and Xavier tells Leigh"I don't know what's going to happen with this.We're about to tie the knot again in 2 days and now I have a child on the way from the daughter of my old flame."Leigh pulls back and says to Xavier"Baby,that's not the only one."Xavier looks at Leigh and asks"Are you?"Leigh says with tears"We revisited Blue Ridge and everything and if you remember I was expecting."Xavier says calmly"Are you pregnant?"Leigh looks at him and says"Sully's about to have a sibling."  
  

1 comment:

  1. OH MY ! BABIES, BABIES , WHAT'S A FELLOW TO DO ? LOL POOR " X " SEEMS LIKE HE JUST CAN'T CATCH A BREAK !! LOL BUT THAT'S WHAT MAKES FOR A GOOD STORY !! NOW I KNOW WHY IT'S CALLED HELL HILL !!! LOL

    ReplyDelete