Monday, February 4, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 85. Shockwaves

  In the Psychiatric Wing of City Hospital,Sully is shocked to see her Mother In Law,Gabriella Kenney,who's also a patient there.Sully asks Gabriella"I thought you left town?"Gabriella laughs"Honey I have to take vacations now and then.This is one of them."Sully gives Gabriella a hug and tells her"I feel better knowing someone here rather than being alone.Gabriella warns Sully"Don't mention anything of our relation in here.It would affect both of our treatments."Sully agrees and Gabriella asks Sully"Why are you here?"Sully confides in her Mother In Law"I was going to kill Desi Lane after losing my child due to her selfishness."Gabriella grabs Sully's hands and looks at her intently and tells her"You felt betrayed by her and she hurt your family so you had motive."Sully looks at her and jokes"Jared wasn't lying when he said you were psychic."Gabriella assures Sully"I can read people like a phone book and see the future."Sully asks Gabriella"What does the future hold for me and my family?"Gabriella looks at Sully and says"You're not ready to know yet.If you did,it would only hinder your treatment.It's best not to know."The nurse comes into the sitting room and tells Sully"Dr.Cole is ready to see you."Sully heads away and Gabriella sits on the couch and says to herself"It will come out,and when it does,it will be bad."
  Downstairs in Beth's office,Pedro has arrived and Beth isn't happy to see him.Pedro tells Beth with concern"How's Sully doing?I heard she's upstairs getting help for some issues."Beth tells him"Yes she is and I am taking care of her."Pedro then asks Beth"How have you been?I've missed you."Beth gets frustrated and answers"How in the hell do you think I've been Pedro?My Granddaughter's lost her child.Ruth hasn't been well.You tell me."Pedro tells Beth"I am here for you in you need me Beth.I never meant to hurt you."Beth yells at Pedro"You should have told me about Leigh being alive instead of keeping it from me and her family."Pedro attempts to calm Beth down but Beth is heated and tells Pedro sternly"The only thing I want to hear from you is the truth about what happened to Leigh and your part in everything."Pedro looks at Beth and says with sadness in his eyes"Daniel blackmailed me into going along with his sick plan.I made a mistake in Paris which resulted in a patient's death.When Leigh was brought into the hospital and revived,Daniel told me to stay quiet or else he was going to reveal what happened.I helped him and I have regretted it ever since."Beth looks at Pedro and tells him"I can understand you not knowing that Leigh was Xavier's wife but there's more to this.Until you tell me the rest,I don't want to see you again."Pedro looks down and begins to walk out.He turns around and tells Beth,with remorse"I am sorry for the pain I caused you and your family."Pedro leaves and outside has a flashback and says to himself with regret"I've lost her."Meanwhile Beth gets a text from Leigh and Beth heads out to meet her Daughter In Law for lunch at Chantel's.
  At The Sunset Club,Rachel is quiet and doesn't say anything.Aretha is curious and worried as to what Rachel wants to say and encourages Rachel"Whatever it is you want to tell me Rachel,you have my word it will go no further than us."Rachel looks at Aretha with tears forming and looks down and struggles with her words,saying"I sort of wish Sully would have killed my so-called Mother."Aretha is stunned and says to Rachel"I know Desi wasn't much of a Mother to you,but you don't wish she was dead."Rachel wipes her eyes and says to Aretha with a sigh"All she had to do was support me and believed me."Aretha grabs Rachel's hand and says to her"Did something happen to you Rachel?"Rachel takes a deep breath and looks at Aretha and begins to tell her(Flashback: A young Rachel,age 15 is at home and her Father,Rodney comes home from work.He asks his daughter"Is Desi still at the store?"Rachel responds"Yes.She will be late coming home tonight."Rodney tells Rachel"Where's your brother?"Rachel responds"He went out on a date."Rodney smiles and looks at his daughter and says in a tone of happiness"I'm glad we're alone.You're growing up into a beautiful young woman,"Rachel smiles and says to him"Thank you Dad."Rodney motions to Rachel to come to him and she does as asked by him.Rodney looks at her and says"You remind me so much of your Mother."He strokes his daughter's hair and Rachel gets unnerved as Rodney kisses his daughter on the cheek."Rachel tries to back away and Rodney aggressively pulls her towards him and tells her"Don't be scared Rachel.I won't hurt you."Rodney touches Rachel and she slaps her father,which makes his aggression grow and pulls his daughter by the arm,taking her upstairs.A few hours later,Rodney is sitting on the edge of Rachel's bed and is putting his clothes back on.He warns Rachel"I am your father and I can do as I please when it comes to you."Rachel's laying in the bed shaking and crying uncontrollably and doesn't respond to her father as he walks out of the room.)Aretha looks at Rachel shocked and with a loss of words.Rachel cries"You never expect your father to do something like that."Aretha walks over and hugs Rachel as she cries in her arms"My family didn't believe me when I told them."Aretha is disgusted and assures Rachel"I see completely as to why you feel the way you do.Your Mother should be ashamed of herself.Rachel tells Aretha"He did it more than once and my Mother knows he did it."Aretha is angered and says"Did she catch him in the act?"Rachel responds"Yes.And instead of her doing the right thing,she sent me away."Aretha is stunned and has a look of disbelief and says to Rachel"You deserve some closure with this.You got a perfect opportunity since she's behind bars.She can't run away.Confront her.I'll go with you if you need me to."Rachel tells Aretha"I have confronted her but she is still in denial."Aretha insists"You need to make your closure with her while you have the chance.She can't run away."Rachel is silent and gives Aretha a hug and tells her"You're more of a Mom to me than she ever was."Aretha holds Rachel with a look of sadness and hurt,and Rachel heads off to confront Desi.Aretha shakes her head in disgust and anger and makes a phone call and Michael walks over to Aretha's table and tells her angrily,having heard the conversation"My sister is a liar."Aretha looks at Rachel's brother and sneers"Your family makes me sick to my stomach.I hope your Father is burning in hell and your Mother joins him."Aretha leaves and Michael heads to his room.
  At Chantel's,Beth arrives to meet with Leigh and finds Xavier there also and Xavier asks his Mother"How is Sully adjusting?"Beth tells them"So far,so well.She's seeing Dr.Barry Cole and he is one of the best psychiatrists in the country.He arrived this morning at my request to take care of her."Xavier and Leigh are relieved and Leigh tells Beth and Xavier"I got an announcement to make as well.I'm going to work at Class.I spoke to Ava and I'm going to help out until Sully gets well."Xavier hugs her and says happily"I'm glad you're doing it.You will be a huge asset and it will be a huge relief to the investors and our daughter."Leigh tells Xavier"I got a lot of things to catch up on.I've been out of the fashion world for a long time."Beth congratulates Leigh and asks"Have you told Cecelia about this yet?She could model and follow in your footsteps."Leigh tells them"I haven't seen her today.I've called her but she hasn't answered."Xavier tells them"She may be out exploring the estate or Adam's Landing."At Hell Hill,Cecelia is at the creek and notices the storm shelter on the property.She gets curious and walks inside and notices the shackles on the ground and a phone.She picks up the phone and finds it to be Chant's.She grows suspicious and makes a phone call to Leigh.At Chantel's Leigh answers the phone and Cecelia tells her"I need to talk to you privately.I'm at Hell Hill."Leigh tells her"I'll be there shortly."Leigh gives Xavier a kiss and tells him and Beth"Cecelia needs to see me.I'll see you tonight."Xavier smiles as Leigh walks away and watches her walk out with stars in his eyes.Beth notices and says to her son"Miracles happen Xavier.Everything will be ok with Sully.She's stronger than we give her credit for."Xavier tells his Mother"She deserves some peace and I hope she finds it."Beth assures him"She will be."Beth then gets a phone call from Terrance and tells Beth"I need to speak to you."Beth gives Xavier a hug and tells him"I need to get back to the Hospital.I'll see you later."Beth leaves and Xavier pays the waiter and returns to Jackson Inc.
  At City Hospital,Terrance is in his office and Pedro arrives at Terrance's request.Pedro asks Terrance"What did you need to see me about?"Terrance pulls out a folder and asks Pedro in a serious tone"Did you do this?"Terrance holds up two DNA tests and he tells Pedro"Beth won't be happy to know about this.You may have just lost your job."Pedro has a look of guilt and tells Terrance"Would you do me a favor and stay quiet about this?"Terrance tells Pedro"I don't believe I can do that Pedro.I want to know which one is the real one?"Pedro tells him and Terrance looks at it and says,shaking his head"Are you going to tell Beth or am I?"Pedro is silent as Terrance gets a text from Beth.Terrance begins to leave and Pedro pleads with Terrance"Don't tell her about this yet.She has already been through enough."Terrance looks at Pedro and tells him"I'm sorry Pedro but I can't do that."Terrance heads to Beth's office as Pedro gets upset and makes a phone call,telling them"I need to talk to you.I'm in trouble."
  Aretha arrives home and finds Willie sitting in the living room,watching her favorite soap.Willie turns off the TV and notices something different with her Daughter and asks Aretha"What's bothering you baby?"Aretha tells her Mother"Mama,if I tell you,I want you to keep this to yourself."Willie asks Aretha"Is this about Rachel?"Aretha tells her"Rachel told me something that made me sick."Willie gets concerned,and asks"What was it?"Aretha starts to cry and says"Rachel was sexually molested by her Father when she was a teenager."Willie turns off the TV and looks at her Daughter in shock and says with sorrow"That poor girl.How did her Mama react or her family?Aretha sighs"Desi disowned her and her family didn't help her at all.She's had it rough and it breaks my heart."Willie is disgusted and comments"For a Mother to do that to their child after something like that happens is appalling.My heart goes out to her.I'm proud of you being there for her."Aretha asks her Mother"Would it be ok with you if I asked her to stay with us.She's going to need a safe place with all that's happening?"Willie hugs her daughter and tells her"I'll go prepare a seat for her at the dinner table and get a room ready for her."Willie however warns her"Let Rachel know about Sidney so she is prepared."Aretha assures her Mother"She knows about Daddy.I just hope she accepts."
  At the ALPD,Rachel's in the visitation room and she paces the floor,and has another flashback and cringes in fear.Desi comes into the room and rolls her eyes,telling Rachel"You're the last person I want to see."Rachel responds"Same here Mommy.You can't run away now."At City Hospital's Psychiatric Wing,Sully's returned from her session with Dr.Cole and Gabriella asks her"How did everything go?"Sully tells her"I feel better but like he said,it will take time.Gabriella hugs Sully and promises her"I am here for you Sully.I'll protect you all I can while I'm here."Downstairs in Beth's office,Beth has returned and Terrance arrives shortly afterwards and Beth asks him"What's up?"Terrance looks at Beth and pulls out a folder and tells her"Remember those tests you did on Leigh and Cecelia?"Beth nods and Terrance opens the folder and tells Beth"There's two results."Beth is shocked and looks at the folder and has a look of horror and drops the papers on the floor and looks at Terrance with anger and asks"Who messed with this?"Terrance answers"Pedro."At Hell Hill,Leigh has arrived and meets Cecelia in the Storm Shelter and Cecelia shows Leigh Chant's phone.Cecelia tells her Mother"I think Xavier killed Chant."At Jackson Inc,Xavier is in his office and Bobby arrives and tells him"It's confirmed.Chant's settling into his new home and Jamie is as well."Xavier pulls out a bottle of whiskey and pours himself and Bobby a drink and tells him"That works for me."
  
  

1 comment:

  1. OUTSTANDING EPISODE !! MORE TWISTS AND TURNS THAN A GEORGIA DIRT ROAD !!! LOL

    ReplyDelete