Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 88. Price Of Freedom

   Xavier has shot Cecelia,who falls to the ground as does Leigh,who has also been shot.Beth rushes to Leigh's side as Cecelia slips away,with a gunshot in the back.Xavier's frozen in shock and Beth yells"Call 911 Xavier!"Xavier calls them and rushes to his Wife's side and tells her frantically"I won't lose you again.I need you my love.Hang on."Leigh looks at Xavier and she grabs his hand as Beth tells her Son"Luckily she will survive.Beth tells Xavier to head downstairs to greet the paramedics as she tends to Leigh.Cecelia mumbles as she dies"At least I won't go alone."Beth tells Leigh,holding her hand and with an urgency in her voice"Stay with me.Xavier and Sully needs you."Leigh gives Beth a smile and tells her"I'm not going anywhere."Beth cries with joy as Xavier returns with the paramedics,who takes Leigh to City Hospital.Cecelia meanwhile has died and Xavier makes a phone call as his Mother is standing with him and Beth says to her Son"I need to work on my aim better."Xavier tells her"She's free now and it's because of you Mother."Xavier gives his Mother a hug and cries and tells her"You have given me back my heart and you did what you had to do.Thank you."Beth stays strong and tells Xavier"Go to The Sunset Club and check on Pedro.When you get to the hospital,your wife will be waiting for you."Xavier and Beth heads out as one of Xavier's guards arrives to take Cecelia's body out of the house.Xavier looks at her and says coldly"Tell Daniel hello for all of us."Xavier walks out and goes to take care of Pedro.
  Meanwhile at the ALPD,Cara has walked out of the Police Chief's office and tells Michael"The DA was forced to drop the charges after I showed him the proof we needed to prove your Mom's innocence."Michael hugs Cara and thanks her and Desi walks out into the lobby and rushes to her Son with her arms open and they embrace in a hug."Desi tells Michael"I'm ready to go home Mikey."Michael tells her"You have no home to return to.Burt kicked us out."Desi promises Michael"Xavier and Winston will pay for taking my life from me.Every last one of them."Michael tells Desi"I've booked a room at The Sunset Club for us to stay until everything can get worked out."Desi swears"I'm going to my home Mikey.I won't let nobody take a damn thing from me.That's my house."Cara tells Desi"I can't promise you that Winston will be arrested but at least now you're free."Desi thanks Cara and heads out with Michael and Cara following.Once outside,Desi tells Michael"Go relax son.I've got some things to take care of."Michael tells his Mother"Please don't go back to the house.I have a bad feeling about this."Desi assures him"I'm going to get back my home,my business,and my life.Nothing will stop me!"Desi leaves and Michael rolls his eyes and heads to The Sunset Club as does Cara who follows behind Michael."
   At City Hospital,Leigh has arrived in the ER.and Beth tends to her and immediately orders the nurse to prepare a room for her Daughter In Law.Beth tells Leigh"You are very lucky.God was watching over all of us."Leigh looks at Beth and says"I got too much to lose Beth."Beth and her staff removes the bullet from Leigh as it is lodged in her shoulder and Leigh's admitted and taken to her room and Beth tells her"I'll be up shortly."Beth receives a text and is informed of Desi's release and rolls her eyes in disgust and calls the Psychiatric Wing and informs them"Don't let Sully know anything about Desi's release from jail."The nurse  informs her"Sully doesn't know.Her husband's here presently."Beth tells the nurse"Tell Jared to meet me when he leaves"and hangs up and she heads to her office as she sees a text from Terrance.Meanwhile,Xavier's on the way to The Sunset Club and gets a phone call from Bobby,telling him"Desi's charges has been dropped."Xavier pulls his car over and yells"Damnit!Who was it that blew this?'Bobby answers"Winston's Ex-Daughter In Law,Cara Del Mar."Xavier is furious and tells Bobby"See to it Winston knows immediately and take care of this.This is the last thing my Daughter needs!"Xavier hangs up and rolls his eyes and punches the steering wheel and he pulls out into the road and heads down to The Sunset Club,fueled with anger and says"They want a war,they got one!"
   Back at City Hospital,Rachel is finished with her exam and she finds Aretha waiting for her with a look of disappointment."Aretha points at the TV in the waiting room and Rachel asks Aretha"How did my Mother get out of jail?"Aretha promises"I'm going to find out.You go back to the house and I'll let you know something when I find out."Rachel leaves and Aretha calls the ALPD and finds out everything and hangs up with a look of disappointment and makes a phone call to Ava and tells her"Do you know yet?"Ava's in her office at Class and sees the news bulletin and tells Aretha in disgust"I'll make sure security is ready in case the bitch shows up here and tries something."Back at the hospital,Terrance walks out and tells his Sister"I got something to tell you about Rachel."Aretha asks her Brother"What is it?"Terrance tells Aretha"There's a third possibility on who could be the Father of Rachel's child."Aretha answers"Burt?"Terrance nods and Aretha tells him sternly"When you find out the the results,I want you to let Rachel know before you tell Ava or Beth.I mean it!"Terrance begrudgingly says to her"I will let you know when the results come in Aretha."Aretha gives Terrance a hug and tells him"I know you'll do the right thing.I'll be waiting!"Aretha leaves and Terrance heads to his office and sees someone in the hall and stops in his tracks.The other guy looks at Terrance and Terrance looks at him and Terrance,who's in shock asks"When did you return?"Dr.Barry Cole tells Terrance"Been a long time Terry.Want to have a drink later?"Terrance takes a deep breath and Barry asks him"What's the hesitation for?"Terrance tells him"Nobody knows."Terrance tells Barry"Meet me later."Barry smiles and says"I will see you tonight."and leaves.Terrance shakes his head and walks into his office and has a look of fear on his face after his encounter.
  Meanwhile,Michael has arrived at The Sunset Club,with Cara and he offers to buy her a drink to thank her for what she's done.Cara smiles at Michael but politely declines the offer,telling him"I need to return to my room.I will keep in touch.Cara heads off and Michael is puzzled and calls his Mother but gets no response."Cara is upstairs in the hallway,heading to her room and hears a yell for help from The Executive Suite,realizing it's her Father,Pedro.Cara yells at the maid to let her in his room and the maid opens the door and Cara gives the maid some money and she goes on her way as Cara angrily asks her Father"Why didn't you take my advice?"Pedro pleads"Uncuff me.I need to get out of here before Xavier arrives."Cara uncuffs him and tells him"I'm in the same boat as well.We're leaving now."Pedro asks Cara"What did you do?"Cara answers"I've proved Desi Lane's innocence and I have a feeling we are both in danger."Pedro gets his phone and calls the airport and tells his Daughter"Call your Mother and tell her I'm coming home."Cara informs Eve and Pedro gets dressed and they head out for the Airport,into exile in the islands at Eve's home.
  At City Hospital,Beth meets up with Jared in her office and informs him on Leigh and Cecelia and tells him "Cecelia's dead but Leigh's safe.I shot her while aiming for Cecelia,but Leigh will survive."Jared asks Beth"Have you heard about Desi's release?"Beth rolls her eyes and says"Sully does not need to know about that or else it will hurt her treatment."Jared agrees and asks Beth"Where's Xavier?"Beth and Jared heads down to the hall to Leigh's room and she asks Leigh"Has Xavier arrived yet?"Leigh responds"I haven't seen him."Beth starts to grow concerned as does Leigh and Beth shrugs"He's always late."Leigh laughs and Beth laughs with her and says"All he's worried about are you and Sully."Beth walks out of the room and makes a call to Xavier and gets no response.Beth looks up and says"Xavier likely knows."On the main highway,there's been a wreck as there has been a head-on collision,which has sent both cars off the road,into the front yard of Willie and Sidney's home.Aretha rushes outside as Willie calls 911.Aretha rushes to the aid of both drivers and finds the drivers to be Desi and Xavier,both unconscious.  

1 comment:

  1. MY , MY , SO EXCITING !! CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT IS NEXT !! LOL

    ReplyDelete