Thursday, February 14, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 94. Valentine's Day

   It's the next day in Blue Ridge and at the Hotel, Leigh wakes up and looks over and notice Xavier's gone. Leigh says to herself "I bet he's at the office. Workaholic." She then notices a set of keys and a note, with a rose petal and the letter says "Meet me at The Mansion. I'm waiting for you." Leigh is quiet and says to herself "Xavier Jackson, I know you're up to something. I think I know what it is too." She smiles and gets dressed to head to their former residence. Meanwhile at The Mansion, Xavier's pulled the sheets off of the furniture in the home he shared with Leigh, as he and Sully moved into J.D. and Tenny's home after Leigh's death due to the pain he felt living there without the love of his life with him. Xavier pulls something out of his pocket and looks at it and smiles and puts it back in his pocket and looks at a portrait of Leigh, hanging over the mantle of the fireplace and says with tears in his eyes "You make me who I am Leigh Woods Jackson. My love for you cannot be measured. You are a part of me." He lights up the fireplace and awaits his Wife, as Leigh's getting ready to leave the Hotel, she finds a gift at the door. It's a bouquet of roses and she smiles and puts them on the dresser in their room as she is anxious to find out what Xavier's planning.
   In Adam's Landing, at Hell Hill, Beth arrives downstairs into the kitchen as her Aunt Ciarra has cooked breakfast. Ciarra hugs her Niece and says to her "I thought I'd surprise you this morning." Beth tells Ciarra humbly "You didn't have to do this.This is too much." Ciarra looks at Beth and says to her "It's my pleasure Beth. I've already got the table set in the Dining Room." Beth looks at her Aunt and says "Are you up to something Aunt Ciarra?" Ciarra says "I expect our guests to arrive any moment." There's a knock at the door and Ciarra tells Beth "Go answer the door. I've got to finish making the orange juice." Beth heads to the door and sees her Uncle Jacob and gets excited and says "What a surprise!" Jacob looks at his Niece and says to her with a hug "You never age. You got your Mama and Aunt Ciarra's ageless beauty." Ciarra walks in and yells "Pa!" as they give each other a kiss and hold each other tight. Ciarra asks her Husband "How was your flight?" Jacob responds "It wasn't too bad. You know I can't stay away from the Woman I love for long." Ciarra blushes and Beth watches them and says "You two reminds me of Mama and Daddy when he was alive." Ciarra says to Beth "Tenny has never been the same after losing J.D." Jacob looks down for a moment and asks Beth for a moment alone with"My beautiful Wife."Beth gladly gives them their privacy and returns to the kitchen as Jacob asks Ciarra"Have you told Tenny?"Ciarra sighs and says to her Husband of 60 years"I seen her yesterday and she opened up to me.She knows what's going on and she's embarrassed.She doesn't want me to tell Xavier or Beth though."Jacob advises his Wife "They need to know about this. Tenny's in danger." Ciarra tells Jacob "She's coming over here this morning for breakfast as is Sully and Jared and Ruth and Frank." Jacob gives Ciarra a suspicious look and asks his Wife "You're not playing cupid are you?" Ciarra looks at Jacob and says to him "I always loved Ruth and Frank. I wanted to catch up with them." Jacob doesn't buy it and says to Ciarra "Remember how Tenny is Ma, she is known to voice her opinion. She never was fond of Frank nor The Jacksons." Ciarra reminds him "Tenny will behave herself. I'll see to it."
   At The Penthouse, Sully and Jared are in bed as they have finished making love. Sully looks at her Husband and smiles "I love to start the day like this. You and me, laying here like this." Jared tells Sully "I got something for you sweetie." Jared pulls a box of chocolates from under the mattress and Sully blushes and says to Jared "These are my favorite. Why did I get such a gentleman like you?" Jared says softly, opening the box and exchange chocolates "Don't spoil your appetite. We are expected to arrive at Hell Hill shortly." Sully warns Jared "My Great-Aunt Ciarra's skills in the kitchen are legendary. She's the sweetest person in the world. And an amazing cook." Jared replies "I see where Beth learned her cooking skills." Sully replies "Aunt Ciarra and Uncle Jacob have always been very close to Daddy, Grandma, and I. They're the perfect couple. Just like us." Sully kisses Jared and goes into the bathroom to get ready to head to Hill Hill. Jared looks for some clothes and Sully yells "Are you going to help me get ready Mr.Hale?" Jared is silent with a happy grin and says to his Wife "I'm on my way." He runs in the bathroom as the shower's turned on and Sully says to Jared as they bathe together "This is the perfect start to Valentine's day." Jared responds with a kiss as they wash each other and once again make love.
  In The Evans Home, Willie is in the kitchen as Sidney's sitting at the kitchen table, silent and Willie walks over and kisses him and says "Happy Valentine's Day my love." Sidney doesn't say anything and looks at Willie with eyes of uncertainty as she tells him "I remember when You and I ran away to LaFayette 64 years ago and eloped. Mama and Papa wasn't very crazy about us being together. They tried so hard to convince me not to marry you but I told them you had my heart." Willie sits next to him and continues "They were worried about me marrying a moonshine runner but I didn't care. You were everything to me. You still are." Sidney looks at his Wife, he says quietly "I remember you. You're beautiful." Willie is touched and starts to cry as Sidney says to his Wife "I love you." Willie hugs Sidney and tells him "You don't know how much I love you Sidney. I know you and I live you. I'm never going anywhere." Sidney asks "Where's my children?" Willie says "Our Dr.Terrance Evans is at the Hospital and Aretha's at her Office. It's only You and I today." Sidney looks at Willie and doesn't say anything and has a sad look on his face as his memory's almost gone and Willie sees tears in his eyes and she wipes them away and assures him "All you need to know is what's in your heart. Our love is unbreakable." Sidney hugs Willie as she holds on to him as they cry together.
   Back at Hell Hill, Ruth and Frank has arrived and Ciarra and Jacob greets them warmly and Ruth's surprised to see Ciarra and Jacob and says "It's been a long time." Ciarra and Jacob offers their condolences to Ruth for B.R., and Ruth says "He was a very misunderstood man. Although we divorced, we never stopped loving each other. We used to go to Lover's Rock, out on the property, overlooking the creek each Valentine's and we'd sit there and drink some shine, although I never drank but we'd always re-live the moment we fell in love, on that rock and where I made love for the first time." Ciarra and Jacob smiles and Jacob holds Ciarra and asks her "Do you remember where we first met Ma?" Ciarra smiles and says "I sure do. J.D. and Tenny set us up on that blind date at The Flamingo in uptown Blue Ridge. You were so shy." Jacob re-corrects Ciarra and reminds her "I did all the talking that first night. You were so timid and barely said a word." Ciarra says to him with stars in her eyes "When I saw you, I knew you were the one for me." Ciarra gives Jacob a kiss and Tenny arrives and sees Her Sister and Brother In Law in the living room and says to Jacob "I swear each time I see you, I think I'm seeing a ghost."J acob greets Tenny with a hug and asks his Sister In Law in a concerned tone "Have you told Beth or Xavier yet?" Ruth is in the room and Tenny turns her attention to Ruth and asks her sarcastically "I see you've returned to Adam's Landing? I take it Mr.Wonderful's with my Daughter?" Ruth rolls her eyes and says to Tenny as Ciarra gives her Sister a dirty look "Tenny Sullivan, You never change do you?" Tenny looks at Ruth and says calmly but in a mocking tone "I don't forgive nor forget. Frank did my sweet Beth wrong when he was sleeping around with what's her name, Claudia Stone. Is she still around?" Ruth gets angry and pulls back her hand to slap Tenny as Ciarra pulls her Sister into the foyer and asks "What is your problem with Ruth and Frank Tennessee?" Tenny says "Nothing Ciarra. Nothing at all." Ciarra warns her "I got a nice breakfast planned and you better behave yourself." Tenny says in a mocking time "I promise I'll be a good girl."
  In the kitchen, Frank's arrived and sees Beth and says to his Ex-Wife "Happy Valentine's Day." Beth notices Frank's hand behind his back and asks him "What do you have Frank?" Frank looks down and is silent and gives a red rose to Beth and tells her "I picked one of these in my nursery this morning before coming over here." Beth smiles and asks Frank "So you now grow a victory garden?" Frank tells Beth "It's a hobby I picked up. Mama loves flowers and I thought I'd build her a nursery so she could plant her flowers year round." Beth looks at Frank and tells him "When you want to, you can be a perfect gentleman." Tenny walks into the kitchen as Beth and Frank looks into each other's eyes and says to Frank "Don't you dare. I won't allow you to work your charms on my sweet Beth again and hurt her." Beth gets annoyed and Frank says "Good to see you too Ms.Sullivan." Beth tells her Mother "We are friends Mama. And I'm a grown woman." Tenny says to Frank sternly "Beth may have forgiven you, but I still have reservations after your romp with Claudia." Frank walks over to Tenny and says to her "Ms.Sullivan, I have no feelings for Claudia. She committed suicide after shooting your Grandson Xavier. I've been done with her for years." Tenny looks at Frank and Beth and tells them "I'm watching the two of you." Meanwhile, Sully and Jared has arrived and she gives Ciarra, Jacob, and Ruth a hug and Ciarra looks at Sully and says "You look just like your Mother and your Grandmother and I." Sully smiles and she introduces Jacob and Ciarra to Jared, whom they greet with a hug and tells him "Welcome to our family Jared." Ciarra tells them to head into the dining room as she goes to get Tenny, Beth, and Frank. Back in the kitchen, Beth tells her Mother sternly "Frank and I have made amends Mama. You need to move on from your grudges." Tenny tells them sarcastically "Don't have sex!" Frank sarcastically responds "No need to worry Ms.Sullivan." Ciarra walks in and says to them "Breakfast is served." Beth and Frank heads into the Dining Room and Ciarra tells Tenny "This is going to be a nice breakfast and you need to stop being a bitch." Tenny is taken back and says to Ciarra "You've gotten fiery in your old age." Ciarra reminds Tenny "I am younger than you Oldest Sister." They look at each other and bicker as they head into the Dining Room with Tenny saying "At least I still have my natural hair color." Ciarra whispers "If you don't tell your Daughter about the mess in Monaco it'll be as white as mine." Tenny says "Shut up Ciarra." Ciarra responds "Quit being a stubborn old broad." Tenny quips "Look who's talking." as they arrive in the dining room.
  Valentine's day is a day of love as it's a special day to many people who's with the one they love. At The Evans Home, Willie and Sidney sits on the couch in the living room and goes through their photo album as Willie describes each photo to her Husband, as she holds his hand. At Hell Hill, Beth, Sully, Jared, Ciarra, Jacob, Tenny, Ruth, and Frank are sitting at the table in the dining room having breakfast and Beth asks "I wonder how Xavier's plan is going. Sully shows them her drawings as all are stunned at Sully's talent as well as the dress. Sully tells them "My Daddy's the happiest I've ever seen him." All of them smile as they make a toast to Xavier and Leigh's love as well as the love between each couple in the room as well as B.R.and J.D., who have passed on. In Blue Ridge, Leigh has arrived at the mansion she shared with Xavier and notices rose petals leading to the couch and she finds a note that says "Close your eyes." Leigh sits there, curious and does as the letter says and closes them as Xavier walks into the living room, gets down on bended knee, and gently grabs Leigh's hand. Leigh opens her eyes as Xavier has slipped a huge diamond ring on Leigh's finger. Xavier keeps his composure and looks at Leigh in the eyes as she looks at him with tears starting to form. Xavier slowly says to her "You've given me the greatest gift that I could ever receive with our Princess, and you have given me back my heart and soul. Leigh Woods Jackson... Would you marry me again?" Leigh tears up and wraps her arms around Xavier although her shoulder's sore from being accidentally shot by Beth, but she doesn't care. She kisses Xavier and says to him with tears of joy "Yes I will marry you again and again. All I want is you!" They hold each other as they kiss and Xavier says "Now we have a wedding to plan."

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL VALENTINE'S DAY EPISODE ! ONLY IF IT WILL LAST ! LOL I HAVE A FEELING THAT THE ....IS GONNA HIT THE FAN ANY MOMENT NOW !!! LOL NEVER A DULL MOMENT IN ADAM'S LANDING !!! LOVE , LOVE , IT !!! LOL

    ReplyDelete