Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 103. Secrets And Scandals

   At Class,Rachel and Jack have informed Ava of their elopement.Ava is silent,with her lighter lit,looking at Rachel with anger in her eyes.Sully tells her cousin"Let's go to my office and talk."Rachel snaps"Anything you have to say to my husband you can say to me!"Sully looks at them and goes"Ok then.Jack you are blind and you're a damn idiot to fall in love with this selfish bitch."Ava grins as she watches on and Jack sternly warns Sully"You stay out of this.This doesn't concern you.And I won't tolerate you disrespecting my Wife."Ava pulls out her bottle of liquor and takes a drink and looks up and takes a deep breath.Rachel looks at her and says"Well Mommy,looks like your niece takes after you."Ava coldly says to Rachel"You have one thing saving your worthless ass and that is the fact you're carrying my Brother's child.If it wasn't for that,I'd kill you with my bare hands you disgusting,attention seeking whore!"Jack yells at his Mother"If you can't accept Rachel,then we have nothing to discuss!At least we have our supporters."Ava quips"Who Jack?Winston?He's only using this to get back at me.You'll learn the hard way."Jack responds"We love each other Mom!"Sully tells Jack"Rachel loves Rachel.All she's done since the day she came to town is try to hurt people."Sully walks over to Rachel and warns her"You are the exact replica of your Mother.And if you hurt my family,then Aunt Ava isn't the only one you'll have to answer to!"Sully storms out and Ava tells Jack"I want you to let Rachel and I have a moment alone!"Jack denies his Mother and tells her"Rachel isn't Jamie.You need to move on."Jack and Rachel storms out and Ava shakes her head in disgust and says coldly"Rachel Lane,you don't know what you've started."Ava makes a phone call to a P.I. and tells them"I want you to follow Rachel Hale or Lane or whatever the whore calls herself and fill me in at all times."Ava hangs up the phone and pulls out a piece of blank typing paper and sets it on fire and silently holds the paper,with her anger growing faster by the minute.
   At Jackson Inc,Jared and Burt are sitting in Xavier's office,discussing Jacob's death and Burt receives a report on the race in LaFayette.Jackson Inc sponsors Frank's racing team and Bobby walks in and asks Burt"What do you think about this report?Xavier won't be pleased."Jared tells them"Frank Jackson has the top team in the Cup,but his driver lineup doesn't look great.Allison North looks to have potential and Cale Stone is talented,but he isn't displaying any of it."Frank arrives at Jackson Inc and tells them"Cale intentionally parked out.He cost us a few million with that stunt."Burt looks at Frank and tells him"You are going to have to fire him if he does this again.Xavier expects wins and it took a lot for him to get involved in racing to begin with."Jared tells them"Foodstar has a contract that goes through this season but Xavier told me that it's my call and I don't know much about Stock Car Racing."Frank assures them"I'll take care of Cale Stone and his attitude or else I'll fire him.Allison though has potential so there's nothing to worry about there.I expect her to win before mid season."Burt gets a message and heads out to his office as Jared gets a call from Sully.Jared tells Frank and Bobby"Sully wants to see me.Don't worry about us backing out of our deal."Frank looks at Jared and Jared heads out and Bobby asks Frank"Have you heard about Jacob's passing?"Frank is shocked and says"I knew he wasn't well but I hate to hear that."Bobby tells Frank"I think it could be a good time to support Beth.She could use a shoulder to lean on with Xavier being on his honeymoon."Frank sighs and tells Bobby"You're forgetting one thing however and that is her Mama.Tenny has never forgiven me for my affair with Claudia.And with her here,it will be extremely difficult to do."Bobby looks at Frank and tells him"I think Tenny's let her grudges go.Go see them.Ruth knows and she's sent her condolences."Frank tells Bobby"I'll go see what I can do.I'm not good at giving support in times of grief."Bobby assures Frank as he heads out"Don't worry about the situation with Cale.He just needs a good ass stomping."Frank laughs and heads for Hell Hill,as Bobby sits in Xavier's office and has a thought and says to himself quizzically"Cale Stone?"
   At Hell Hill,Beth and Allan are in the kitchen and Beth is still curious as to what's bothering her Brother.She asks Allan"Tell me what is going on before Xavier returns.He will have enough to deal with already with Lily's arrival."Allan breaks down and tells his Sister"Remember my issues with the record label that made me leave the music business?"Beth responds"And you sold your songwriting credits and moved into a commune?"Allan quips"I took after Mama in the free spirit department."Beth tells Allan"You could have had billions off the rights to your music had you not sold them off."Allan tells Beth"I was tired of the fast living and all Beth.I messed up and I was selfish."Beth asks her Brother"Do you need money?"Allan tells Beth"I have worked out a deal to get my copyrights back from my music as well as masters,but I want to find something else."Beth asks"What's that?Are you still looking for yourself?"Allan sternly responds"I have found myself.I want to find my Daughter."Beth is stunned as is Tenny as she walks downstairs after watching after Ciarra and asks"How many children do you have Allan?"Allan sarcastically responds"I was a rocker.I had groupies but I protected myself."Beth and Tenny sits and listens as Allan explains"Out West,I fell in love with a woman and she was married,she was a die hard fan of mine and we slept together often and well,I didn't protect myself and she ended up pregnant.She had a daughter and then we split after her Husband found out and I joined the commune."Both Beth and Tenny are curious and Tenny asks"How old do you think this girl is Allan?"Allan responds"She's 22 years old.I want to meet her and make up for my absence."Beth and Tenny looks at Allan and they are shocked but Beth warns Allan"That may be hard to do.Believe me on that one.My one nighter years ago with B.R. created Xavier and he didn't find out until B.R. passed.Luckily though he took it well.It may not be like that for you though."Allan sighs and says"I am ready for whatever happens."Beth and Tenny offers their support as there's a knock at the front door and Beth goes to answer it.Beth answers the door and sees Frank and Frank brings flowers and says to his Ex-Wife"I heard about Jacob.I'm sorry Beth."Beth hugs Frank as Beth tells him"I'm holding on."Frank looks at her and says"I know you're hurting Beth.Let me be there for you."Beth smiles and looks at Frank with love in her eyes as Frank looks at her and wipes a tear from her face.
   Meanwhile,Ava's arrived at The Exposer and walks into Aretha's office and yells"You told me that whore was a good girl and yada yada yada?Well she's married now to my Son!"Aretha is shocked and asks Ava"Rachel and Jack really did elope?"Ava is silent for a moment and coldly asks"Did you know about this?"Aretha answers"Yes I did Ava."Ava explodes on Aretha and throws a vase across Aretha's office and screams"That whore has slept her way into my family and you supported her?How dare you!"Aretha gets angry and warns Ava"You need to calm your ass down Ava!You have never gave her a chance to prove herself and all you've done is judged her and cut her down.She loves Jack.."Ava yells"She doesn't love Jack!She is using Jack!She is using you,and your family.I blame you for this Aretha.You will pay for this and Rachel better sleep light because she won't be welcomed in my family.You betrayed me."Aretha yells at Ava"I did not betray you Ava.Rachel needed a friend and someone she could confide in and I was there for her."Ava warns Aretha"I never thought I would see the day that Aretha Evans would become blind and stupid when it comes to attention seeking whores like Rachel Lane.You and I are done and I'll have Bobby arrive tomorrow to get your shares in Class.I want Rachel's too.We're finished."Ava storms out and Aretha is furious at Ava's tactics and texts Rachel,asking her"Are you alright?"Rachel texts back"Ava threatened to kill me.She's out to get me."Aretha gets angry and says to herself"If you want a war Ava,you got one!Aretha calls her publisher and tells them"I want a rush on that story immediately for tomorrow's paper!"
   Burt's arrived at Chantel's and the waiter tells him"Your guest is waiting."Burt walks over and is floored to see his Ex-Wife Lily Corbin sitting there.She looks at Burt and shows him Rachel's book and snarks"I see it was true about you and the tramp after all."Burt rolls his eyes and asks Lily"And I take it you're here only to collect your Daddy's shares?"Lily gets upset and says"Don't go there with me Burt.I love my Mom and Dad
 and you know that so don't even start to bring up my past."Burt looks at Lily and replies"I had a relationship with Rachel long after we divorced.I had the up most respect for Ciarra and Jacob.You however have been counting the hours until this day would come."Lily gets angry and tells her Ex-Husband"I remember when you took advantage of my Aunt Tenny.Do you remember that you self-righteous bastard?Burt tells Lily sternly"Tenny and I had a one time thing.However you were nothing but a spoiled bitch that got everything handed to her by her Parents.I'm warning you Lily,don't expect to swoop in and think you're going to take anything from your Mother or get your Daddy's shares.I'll see to that as well as the rest of your family."Lily quickly responds"Go to Hell Burt."Burt sarcastically responds"I was already there when I was married to you."Burt leaves and makes a phone call as Lily sits at her table and reads her tablet and sees an article on Winston Hale and makes a phone call.
   Jared arrives at Class and Sully is sitting at her desk,in a fury.Jared notices the look in Sully's eyes and asks his Wife"What happened sweetie?"Sully shakes her head in disgust and says"Rachel married Jack."Jared is stunned and says"They seem to be in love with each other."Sully snaps"Aunt Ava's on the mark when it comes to Rachel,that marriage is a joke and Rachel's starting something that is only going to fuel the fire."Jared rolls his eyes and says"I take it Ava's done declared war."Sully quips"Lighters up.Aunt Ava's declaration of battle."At Hell Hill,Ciarra comes downstairs briefly and sees Tenny and Allan and asks"Has Lily showed up yet?"Tenny responds"She isn't here."Allan assures his Aunt"Lily isn't going to cause any problems."Tenny hugs her Sister and tells her"You go rest and we got everything under control."Ciarra thanks Tenny and Allan and heads back upstairs.At Jackson Inc,Bobby is looking up information on Cale Stone and finds something and his jaw drops as he sees it and shakes his head.He gets his phone to call Frank and instead gets a call from Xavier,who tells Bobby"I'll be home tomorrow.Be ready for battle with Lily."Bobby hangs up and looks up and says"This is bad.All of this is real real bad."Ava's returned home and finds Jack coming down the stairs with his bags packed and Ava warns him"I am telling you,Rachel is going to hurt you."Jack snaps"I guess I'll see for myself Mom.You lost me!"Jack leaves,slamming the door and Ava sits on the couch and cries for her son,worried and not wanting to see him get hurt.Aretha's returned home and has informed Willie of Rachel and Jack's marriage.Willie tells Aretha"I know already.Rachel's upstairs,Jack's moving in."Aretha tells her Mother"Ava isn't taking this well and God knows what she's planning."Meanwhile Frank and Beth sits on the Gazebo at Hell Hill and Beth opens up to him on her feelings as Frank holds her in his arms.Beth softly says"I needed this.Thank you for being here for me."Frank and Beth looks at each other in the eyes and Frank tells Beth"Whenever you need me,I'm here.They kiss each other and Beth holds on to Frank as he holds onto her.Back at The Evans Home,Rachel is in her room,and she is reading her tablet and types something in and says to herself"This will free me."

1 comment:

  1. OH LORDY, THERE GOES AVA AND HER FLICKING-BIC AGAIN !! LOL ALL HELL IS ABOUT BREAK LOOSE !! CAN'T WAIT ! LOL

    ReplyDelete