Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 87. Exposed

   It's the next morning and at Hell Hill, Beth finds Xavier in the kitchen, sitting down deep in thought. Beth asks Xavier "How's Leigh this morning?" Xavier responds "She's still having headaches." Beth sits down and looks at Xavier and Xavier cautiously and suspecting asks his Mother "Do you know something?" Beth looks down and opens up her purse and pulls out a folder and shows it to Xavier. He opens the folder and sees two DNA results and asks Beth "Which one of these are real?" Beth shows Xavier and calmly tells him "Pedro had the results changed." Xavier is quiet and thinks to himself briefly before replying "I want to know everything that has happened to my wife while she was gone." Beth tells Xavier "I plan to find out everything this morning. I want you to stay with Leigh and stay quiet until I find out everything. Xavier tells his Mother "I will see what Leigh can remember as well.Something doesn't add up." Beth gives her Son a hug and heads to The Sunset Club. Upstairs in the bedroom Leigh wakes up and Cecelia walks into the room and asks her Mother "You don't look well." Leigh has another flashback and stares at Cecelia and Cecelia tells her "I brought you some coffee." Cecelia gives the cup to Leigh as Xavier comes into the room and tells Leigh "That's not going to help your headache." Cecelia gives an evil look to Xavier as Leigh has another flashback and says to Xavier "What is she doing in our bedroom?" Xavier looks at Leigh and then turns to Cecelia and calmly tells her "Let your Mom rest. She had a rough night last night." Cecelia walks out of the room and Xavier lays down next to Leigh and asks her "Do you remember something?" Leigh says to Xavier "I don't know. I have these nightmares and they seem so real." Leigh looks lost and Xavier hugs her and Leigh tells Xavier "She's helping them." Xavier asks "Who's helping them." Leigh says to Xavier in a tone of certainty and has another flashback and answers "Cecelia."
  Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, Pedro is having coffee with his daughter Cara, and he tells her in a tone of fear "Beth knows the truth." Cara rolls her eyes and looks at her Father with disappointment, asking him "Are you still helping Mother?" Pedro tells Cara with regret "I was scared. Daniel and your Mom both knows about what happened years ago and if I didn't play along, my life was in danger." Cara quickly says in frustration "You're a walking dead man now that Beth knows. And if she knows?" Pedro finishes her question and responds with a paranoid look "Xavier will know also." Beth meanwhile arrives and watches them and Cara gets up to leave and gives her Father a word of advice, telling him "You need to leave town and don't look back if you want to live." She leaves and Beth walks over and asks Pedro with a smile "You ready to go upstairs with me?" Pedro looks at Beth, who has a flirtatious look and says softly "I got a surprise for you Dr.Del Mar." She grabs Pedro's tie and leads him upstairs into her suite and once they get inside the room, Beth takes off her coat to show him her surprise." Pedro is silent and can't take his eyes off of Beth as she walks over to him and leads him to the bed. She takes off his jacket and softly grabs his hands and handcuffs his wrists to the bedposts. Pedro says cautiously with a smile "I would never thought you were into this kind of stuff." Beth strokes Pedro's chest and looks him in the eyes and says to him "And I wouldn't think you would hurt my family but we can look beyond that." Pedro is silent as Beth walks over to her bag and pulls out a knife and a bottle of liquid medication and tells him softly and in a seductive manner "I want to play a game so be a good boy." Pedro looks at Beth and is now scared as she asks "Who are you protecting Pedro? And who is the stranger in Xavier's home?" Pedro answers confidently "I'm helping nobody Beth. I am out of the loop." Beth then picks up her knife and jumps on top of him aggressively and points the knife at his chest and says to him "If that was true, then why did you mess with those DNA tests?" Pedro gets upset and asks Beth "I thought we were going to make up Beth? I only tried to protect you." Beth gets into Pedro's face and hisses "I think you're protecting your wife."
  At City Hospital ,Burt has arrived at Beth's office and is surprised to see Ava there and asks Ava "Are you here because of Rachel?" Ava sarcastically answers "I'm here because I love the view from the window." Ava then asks Burt "Why are you here? Are you sick?" Burt answers "I'm here for the same reason as you are Ava." Ava rolls her eyes and asks Burt "You didn't sleep with Rachel too did you? That makes her a whore." Burt gets defensive and tells Ava "Rachel and I dated and I know she's pregnant." Ava perks up and happily asks "So does that mean you may be Daddy to Rachel's bastard child?" Burt tells Ava "I may be.Jack definitely isn't." Ava tells Burt "You've knocked one possibility off the list. Now this child could either belong to you or Xavier." Burt asks "Xavier?" Ava answers "Didn't Rachel tell you that she seduced my brother when she came back to town?" Burt slowly answers in shock "I didn't know that." Ava tells Burt "Rachel is like a merry go round. I'll leave Beth a message for you." Burt tells Ava "Don't worry about becoming a Grandmother. I can promise you that your son is not the father and I will prove it." Ava walks Burt out and tells him "Go tell Dr.Evans to test you." Burt goes to find Terrance as Ava follows behind him and says to herself with a evil laugh "What a whore you are Rachel."
   Meanwhile at Chantel's, Cara has arrived to meet up with Michael. Cara asks him "You should have called me sooner." Michael tells Cara "You're my last hope for Mom." Cara asks "Is Desi still in jail?" Michael gets emotional and tells Cara "My Mother did not kill Winston Hale. The Jacksons are punishing her unfairly. They own this town and Xavier and his family are out to destroy her." Cara gives Michael a shocked look and tells him "Your Mother is definitely innocent. I know that for a fact. She will be released today." Michael is happy, but asks "What do you know about Winston Hale?" Cara tells him "He's alive and well. I have proof and once the ALPD sees it, they will have to drop the charges." Michael thanks Cara and Cara shrugs and says to Michael "I went to law school for reasons like this. I'll call you and keep you informed." Michael thanks Cara once again and heads out. Meanwhile Jared has been sitting behind them and has over-heard them and tells his former Step-Mother sternly "You'd be wise to leave this case alone." Cara looks at Jared and reminds him "My job is to protect the innocent. Nothing you say can stop me!" Jared warns Cara "Don't say I didn't warn you. I got the SEC on speed-dial." Cara looks at Jared and is silent and Jared tells her "Father told me all about your Mother. I only care about my wife and if Desi is set free, then you'll be visiting your Mom in Unity Prison." Jared walks away and notices a text from Xavier, he reads it and is shocked and has a flashback to a visit with his Mom, Gabriella the day Sully was admitted to the Psychiatric Wing (Flashback: Jared's walking out and Gabriella tells him "Jared, there's a mole in Sully's family. Jared looks at his Mother and asks "What are you talking about?" Gabriella says "Something's about to go down and it won't end well but yet bring peace to some." Jared looks at her and gives her a hug and says "I love you Mom. Take care of Sully.") Jared heads to City Hospital to check on his Mother and his Wife and has a look of defeat as he leaves.
   Back in her suite at The Sunset Club, Pedro is now terrified as Beth continues to stroke her knife along Pedro's chest, in a flirtatious manner, warning him "If there's ever a chance we could have a relationship again, you need to be honest with me." Pedro's phone rings and Beth pulls the phone out of Pedro's pocket and asks him "What would Cecelia be doing calling you?" Beth turns off the phone and she puts back on her coat as she gets up and walks back over to her bag and pulls out her pistol, and points it at Pedro .Beth, who is now angry and growing frustrated cuts to the chase and tells Pedro "I have had enough of this tactic, we're going to try another method. Tell me the truth or I will kill you!" Pedro warns Beth "If you kill me then you'll never know the truth about Leigh or Cecelia." Beth yells at him "If you don't start talking, I'll lose my temper. What will it be?" Pedro then confesses to Beth "Eve was involved as well. She viewed Leigh as a threat when she was up and coming in the fashion world and when Leigh was shot and brought into the hospital, Daniel blackmailed me as well as Eve and I was forced to do it or else I could have been killed." Beth asks "What did Daniel have on you?" Pedro tells her "A powerful figure in Europe died while under my care in Paris. I killed him purposely because he was seeing Eve and Daniel and  Eve both knew about it and used it as leverage." Beth gets angry and asks "Now tell me who Cecelia is?" Pedro tells Beth "Daniel and Cecelia were lovers. When Leigh woke from her Catatonic State, Daniel told her she was her daughter." Beth is furious and tells Pedro "I'm glad you told me the truth for once. But I lied when I said we'd make up. You will pay for this." She pulls off a wire and tells him "Xavier and Leigh will know about this." Cecelia meanwhile is outside the door and has heard Beth and Pedro and walks away and looks in her purse at a syringe and hides once she spots Beth leaving the suite, locking the door behind her." Cecelia follows Beth as Pedro remains on the bed, hand-cuffed and is silent, knowing what's to come.
   At City Hospital, Burt is in Terrance's office and Terrance tells Burt "You should know the results by tomorrow." Burt thanks him and walks out. He sees Rachel, with Aretha and Rachel asks Burt "What are you doing here?" Burt tells her "I know you're pregnant and I will know soon if I'm the father." Rachel looks down and says "I know who it is Burt, but it isn't you." Aretha walks over and asks Burt "Who are you?" Burt tells Aretha "I'm the famous Burt Corbin from Rachel's book." Aretha is silent and looks at Rachel and asks her "I take it you and him were close at one time?" Rachel nods and Terrance walks out and tells Rachel "I'm ready." Rachel and Aretha follow Terrance to the exam room. Upstairs, Jared arrives at the Psychiatric Wing and visits with his Mother, Gabriella. Jared tells her "You were right." Gabriella grabs her son's hands and warns him "It's about to get dark in your world." Jared asks "What do you mean?" Gabriella tells Jared "There's about to be fireworks in your world and Sully's." At Hell Hill, Leigh has put the pieces together as they listened to Beth's visit with Pedro and Leigh is stunned as she now knows that Cecelia isn't her daughter nor Xavier's." Xavier tells Leigh "It's best we don't alert Cecelia because she may kill you if she remotely suspects we've caught on." Cecelia has arrived at Hell Hill and lets herself in and lurks in the shadows as Beth also arrives. Xavier greets his Mother and tells her "Leigh's memory is coming back. She heard as well as I." Beth tells her Son "I did what I had to do but I've got Pedro tied up at the moment. Take care of him while I tend to your wife." Xavier gives his Mother a hug and heads to visit Pedro. Meanwhile upstairs, Leigh comes out of the bathroom and finds Cecelia standing in the bedroom, holding a syringe. Cecelia coldly tells Leigh "I'm not going out by myself." She walks towards Leigh with the syringe and Leigh screams. Beth rushes upstairs as well as Xavier as he hears her scream from outside. Upstairs, Cecelia has knocked Leigh on the floor and jumps on top of her, aiming the syringe at Leigh's chest says coldly "Time to finish you off." Beth walks in and aims her pistol at Cecelia and warns her "You are busted." Cecelia yells at Beth "You should have left us alone." Beth's finger is on the trigger as Leigh screams at Cecelia and Xavier is upstairs and sneaks into the bedroom, through the closet, which also has an entry to the hall. Cecelia uses Leigh as a shield and asks Beth "Do you want to do the honors or shall I do them?" Xavier quietly sneaks up behind Cecelia and Leigh with his Colt 45 aimed at Cecelia and Beth's also aimed at Cecelia, who makes a move and then there's a shot!

1 comment: