Monday, March 4, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 106. When My Brother's In Trouble

  At City Hospital,Frank's rushed into the ER,suffering from an apparent heart attack,upon realizing the fact that Cale Stone is his son.Bobby's at his side as the staff keeps him alive.Bobby asks a nurse"Is Dr.Jackson here?"The nurse tells Bobby"I think she's in the lab.I'll page her."The nurse heads off and Bobby sends a text to Xavier,informing him of Frank's condition.Meanwhile in the Emergency Room,B.R. Jackson's spirit stands at the foot of Frank's bed and watches on silently.Beth has returned to her office and gets the page and rushes to the ER and thoughts runs through her mind as she knows B.R.'s history of heart problems and is scared for Frank.Beth arrives in the triage and asks the doctor on staff"How is he?"The doctor says"It doesn't look good.This looks major."Beth checks his vitals and looks at Frank and tells the staff in a serious tone"Get a room in the OR ready,this is bad."Bobby asks Beth"Should we tell Ruth about this?"Beth looks at Bobby and says to him"She needs to know.From the way this looks,he may not survive."B.R.'s spirit meanwhile watches over his son and sees his Son's spirit rise from his body.Frank sees his Father and B.R. asks Frank"Where do you think you're going?"Frank looks around and B.R. tells his son"I refuse to take you to the other side."Frank asks"Am I dead?"B.R. points around the room and says"You will be if Beth doesn't save you."
  Meanwhile Xavier and Leigh has returned to Jackson Inc,and Xavier's gotten Bobby's message on Frank's heart attack.Xavier rolls his eyes and grabs onto his desk and turns ghost white.Leigh asks Xavier"What's wrong X?"Xavier tells Leigh in a tone of disbelief"Frank's had a massive Heart Attack."Leigh's horrified and Xavier sits down and is silent.Leigh comforts her Husband as Xavier looks The Exposer and tells Leigh with a tone of anger in his voice"Cale Stone did this.Cale best pray Frank survives or else I will kill that bastard."Ava arrives at the office and tells her Brother"Which one of us is going to tell my Mama about this?"Xavier informs his Sister"Bobby's called her.Go to the hospital and stay with her."Ava asks"Aren't you going down there?"Xavier looks at Ava and picks up the Exposer article and coldly tells Ava"I have to go to FJR and pay his drivers a visit."Somebody's got to take the reigns in case Frank doesn't survive."Xavier pulls his Colt 45 out of his pocket and loads it and Leigh looks on and warns Xavier in a tone of concern"Don't make any rash decisions X.Frank has survived many things."Xavier tells Leigh"Cale Stone best wish Frank survives this or else I'll see to it he is burning in hell!"Xavier storms out and Ava and Leigh heads to City Hospital.
  Meanwhile back at City Hospital,Ruth has arrived,along with Terrance.Ruth rushes into the triage and in a tone of fear,asks Beth"Is my Son going to survive?"Terrance and Beth assures Ruth"We're going to do all we can do to save him."Leigh arrives and Ruth gets emotional as Leigh walks with Ruth out into the waiting room.Beth asks Terrance for a moment alone with Frank before they prep him for an emergency bypass.Terrance walks out,and Beth grabs Frank's hand and says to him,getting emotional and full of emotions"I know you're a good man Frank.I could just let you die but that's not why I became a doctor.I'm not going to let you go without one hell of a fight!If you died,Ruth wouldn't make it and I can't stand to see another tragedy."You're going to live and once you recover,we're going to have a discussion on a lot of things."B.R. and Frank watches on as Beth's talking and B.R. remarks"I always loved her.She never gave up.Looks like she isn't giving up on you."Frank looks at his Father and asks"Who's watching over FJR?"B.R. comments"Don't worry about that son.Xavier will take care of that one.He did take after me after all."Terrance returns and Beth grabs Terrance and tells him"Let's go to work."Beth,Terrance,and the staff takes Frank to the OR for the operation.Ruth watches on as she sees them push Frank's stretcher down the hall and she's silent and scared.Leigh and Bobby holds onto her and assures her"Frank's in good hands."Ruth asks"Where's Xavier and Ava?"Bobby tells Ruth"Xavier knows about Cale Stone and Leigh tells Ruth"Ava was supposed to be here."Ruth is quiet as is Bobby and Leigh tells Bobby"Xavier's headed to FJR.Ava could be with him."Ruth tells both of them in a calm,but stern tone"If my son doesn't make it,neither will Cale."
  At FJR,Xavier walks in and the Team Director asks Xavier"How is Frank doing?"Xavier tells him"For Cale's sake he better live.Where is Cale?"The Team Director responds"He left a few minutes ago after the paramedics came for Frank."Meanwhile Ava walks in and sees Allison in the shop,looking over her car with tears in her eyes and Ava looks at her and cuts to the chase,asking her"So you're the one sleeping with my Brother?"Allison turns around and asks Ava"And who are you?"Ava answers quickly"His Sister."Ava shows Allison the cover of The Exposer and tells Allison"I see you're crying.That's good."Allison gets upset and asks Ava"Are you sick?I love Frank.He's a great man and if it wasn't for him,I'd never made it in Stock Car Racing."Ava is quiet for a moment and watches Allison and Allison asks Ava,getting angry"Are you enjoying this?I have heard about you.It's legend of your hatred towards your Sister."Ava looks at Allison and calmly says in a supportive tone"I believe you Allison.I don't blame you for this.People make mistakes and sometimes love has no age."Allison is taken back and Ava asks Allison"Do you love my Brother?"Allison asks Ava"What do you mean?"Ava asks"Do you LOVE Frank?"Allison comes out and tells Ava"I do love him.But I'm also seeing Cale Stone and I have no clue why I'm attracted to his vindictive ass.He has taunted Frank ever since he's came here."Ava walks over to Allison and puts her hand on Allison's shoulder and says to her with a wink"Cale won't be causing much more trouble if I have anything to do with it or my Brother."Meanwhile Cale walks into Frank's office,as he's forgotten something and sees Frank's chair turned to the wall.Cale reaches to pick something up from the desk and the chair swings around and Xavier forcefully grabs Cale's arm,with his Colt 45 in his other hand and coldly tells Cale"Sit down Nephew."Cale looks at Xavier and in a cocky tone goes"Uncle Xavier.I see our family does come together.I seen Aunt Ava with Allison earlier."Xavier gets up and walks over to Cale and puts the gun to Cale's head and turns off the safety.He sternly warns Cale"It's Mr.Jackson bastard.We're about to have a talk about you and your character and my Brother so I'd recommend you stay seated and shut the hell up or else you may never get to bond with your Father."Cale sits still as Xavier stands over him,with his gun in his hand and both eyes on Cale,who's frozen as he's now scared as Xavier quips coldly and sternly"This gun belonged to your Grandfather.He taught me how to shoot.And just so we're clear,if you want to be a smart ass,I'll shoot you."Cale is silent and frozen in fear as Xavier paces back and forth in Frank's office,with his gun aimed at Cale.
  At City Hospital,Leigh,Ruth,and Bobby are in the waiting room as Allan arrives and Ruth looks at him for a moment and says"You're Beth's Brother aren't you?"Allan tells Ruth"And you'd be right."Bobby asks Allan"So you left the commune I see?"Allan tells Bobby"It's fun for awhile to get away from the music business but it was time to come home after Jacob's passing."Ruth asks Allan"How's Ciarra and Tenny handling Jacob's death?"Allan says with a tone of sadness"Aunt Ciarra's having a rough time and Mama is mourning herself.How's Frank doing?"Ruth responds calmly"Your Sister and Dr.Evans are performing a Bypass on him currently so we're praying."Leigh asks Allan quizzically"What's brought you down here?"Allan tells them"I don't think now's the right time to discuss it with what's happened to Frank."Ruth looks at Allan and tells him"If you need to talk about something,we could use a distraction."Allan looks at them and says"Allison North could be my Daughter."Ruth's shocked and Leigh asks Allan"Did Beth confirm it?"Allan says"She ran a test and that's the main reason I'm here."Ruth asks Allan"How do you feel about her and Frank's tryst?I don't approve myself."Allan tells Ruth"Not my place to judge.Allison doesn't even know I'm her Dad yet.I'm going to pass on the judgement for the time being."Ruth quips"All I know is Allison's got a hell of a fight on her hands if she loves my Son because Beth seems to have feelings for him too.And we know her."Allan laughs"Yep.Beth has always been a fiery one."All of them laughs and Ruth says"I just hope Beth can save my boy.Something tells me he will make it."Ruth starts to cry and Leigh comforts her as does Bobby and Allan and Allan assures Ruth as does Bobby and Leigh"Beth won't let anything happen to him."
  Meanwhile in the OR,Terrance,Beth,and their staff operates on Frank as B.R. and Frank watches on.They appear at FJR and B.R. quips"This is a nice shop."Frank looks at his Father and asks him"Would you have told me this if you were still alive?"B.R. looks at his Son and says"I doubt it.But I am truly proud of you."They walk into the shop as Ava and Allison are talking as Allison opens up to her and Ava's open and attentive to her as Allison tells her about herself.Allison tells Ava"Cale has one hell of a temper.He can't control it though."Ava comments"Is that one reason you fell for Frank?"Allison responds"I have always admired him.I used to watch the races as a kid and he was my favorite driver.He truly is a legend.I have nothing but the utmost respect for him and honored to be driving for him."Ava pats Allison on the back and tells her"I know the publisher of The Exposer and I'm certain in no time,she will issue an apology about that article she published."Allison asks"How do you know that?"Ava tells her"I have my sources and I know she's about to see the light."B.R. and Frank watch and Frank is amazed and says"Is Ava ok?"B.R. replies"Oh yes son.Ava's fine.Ava's got great intuition and she has always been able to read people well.She's scarred though and she did inherit my temper."Frank tells his Father"Will she and Jamie ever make up you think?"B.R. tells him"Ava doesn't forgive or forget.Another Jackson trait."B.R. and Frank then goes to Frank's office,where Cale's sitting in the chair,frozen and silent as Xavier stands over Cale with his gun pointed at him and is telling Cale"I hated your Mother.She hurt my family over and over and I will not allow you to do the same thing."Cale looks at Xavier and asks him"What would Frank had done if he'd known about me?"Xavier tells him"He'd taken care of you and been your Father.Although FJR came first to him,I will admit he was there when I needed him.He was my father."Cale reminds Xavier"But he wasn't your Father Mr.Jackson."Xavier comments"I didn't know that until My Papaw,Brock Rudolph Jackson died and found out he was actually my Father,but that's besides the point.I am putting you on notice that I will protect the people I love and if they hurt,I hurt.If I hurt,then the one that hurt them will feel the same plus more.So until Frank gets well,you'll answer to me and your taunts doesn't work with me."Cale is silent and Xavier says"You have a race to go to and you better win it.Do it for Frank!Do it because otherwise,you'll have to answer to me!"Cale walks up and he and Xavier looks at each other and Cale walks out with his head down.B.R. tells Frank"Xavier's the true head of our family but he does take after me."Frank is amazed and tells his Father"I'm surprised.I'd thought he'd killed Cale after what's happened."B.R. quips"That's why I left him in charge.He's smart and he keeps this family together,but he also needs you."Frank's silent and B.R. takes him back to City Hospital,to the waiting room,where Ruth,Leigh,Allan,and Bobby sits,waiting to find out if Frank's survived the surgery.Ruth is crying and tells them"Frank is my rock.I can't lose him.I can't lose my son."Leigh consoles her and B.R. points to Ruth and says to Frank sternly"Most importantly,there's your number one reason you can't die."Frank looks at his Mother and sees the pain on her face and gets emotional and B.R. tells Frank"You were the one that took after both of us.You are steady,strong,yet stubborn.You are integral to out family and without you,Ruth would be devastated and would be with me and it's not time for her yet.It's also not time for you."B.R. gives Frank a hug and tells him"I'm always around.You need to be here."Frank's spirit goes into the OR,as B.R. touches Ruth and she feels a sense of ease and her tears stop.Beth walks out into the waiting room and tells Ruth,Bobby,Leigh,and Allan"Frank survived the surgery.He will live!"B.R.watches on with a smile,then turns around and walks up the hall and disappears as he knows his family is intact and all is well.

1 comment:

  1. WOW ! THIS IS A VERY TOUCHING EPISODE ! NOW THAT EVERYONE IS OUT IN THE OPEN SOME HEADS ARE GONNA ROLL AND I BELIEVE AVA WILL PAY ARETHA A VISIT SOON !! LOL

    ReplyDelete