Monday, March 18, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 117. Fighting Back

  Sully sees Desi in her office at Class(Formerly Lane's),Desi quips to Sully"Looks different.I see you've kept things intact for my return."Sully looks at Desi and goes with red in her eyes"For you return?You are damn crazy!"Desi yells"This was mine first Sully!I built this without my Daddy giving it to me to feel better!"Sully looks at Desi and calmly says to Desi with an anger in her voice,tells her"You took away something from me and now I've got something near to you."Desi warns Sully"I am going to take back what's mine whatever it takes.I'm going after Beth too or any of you."Sully yells"Game on bitch!Desi snaps to Sully"This new design and name is awful too.I'd suggest you be ready to give me back my deed!"Sully coldly assures her"When hell has a blizzard,will I ever do that!"Sully points at the door and fighting back her anger sternly says"Get the hell out of my store and never come back.If you do,I'll have you in jail!"Desi walks out and warns Sully"I will have this again and your career will be done as well!"Desi struts out as Sully is infuriated and paces the floor and makes an urgent call to Ava,who's at Jackson Inc and tells her"Desi just showed up here."At Jackson Inc,Ava,who's with Jared at Jackson Inc with Bobby,who's arrived,tells Sully"I will call Andy and get him to follow her for me.I'll go visit her later."Sully hangs up and back at Jackson Inc,Ava tells Jared and Bobby"Desi's going to war with Sully over Class.We need to protect her.And it's critical to Northbrook Center making it to life,maybe we need to let Xavier know."Jared tells Ava"I think Sully can fend for herself.She's much stronger than she was but she won't back down from a fight."Ava tells them"Sully will have all the support she needs through this.Desi will play dirty,she's got some scores to settle and she doesn't want me to get involved."Jared and Bobby looks on as Ava pulls out her lighter and lays it on Xavier's desk.Bobby and Jared looks at each other,shaking their heads.
  Meanwhile,at The Sunset Club,Allison meets up with her cousin Michael,and Michael tells Allison"You're quite good this year.Amazed you've made it with Xavier Jackson as a boss."Allison looks at Michael and tells him"Xavier isn't a bad man and your Mom's alive."Michael looks puzzled at Allison and tells her"My Mother died Allison.You should remember that."Allison insists"She's staying at my apartment.I told her to lay low until going out in public.She's looking to even the score with Dr.Jackson."Michael looks at Allison and responds"Sounds like her but is this true?I saw her in her casket."Allison tells Michael to follow her as she takes her cousin to see his Mother for himself.At City Hospital,Beth is in her office as Aretha walks in Beth's office and asks her"Where's Rashad?"Beth tells him"He's making rounds with Terrance at the moment."Aretha tells Beth"How are you going to protect your career and my family's career after Desi's escaped?"Beth answers"If I have to,I'll trash her publicly,whatever it will take or whatever she does."Aretha makes Beth an offer for a story on Desi's coma and Beth accepts but warns Aretha sternly"Don't mention anything until it's out in the public.As long as Desi's quiet,I'm quiet."Aretha nods and says"Great plan.I think that's best.Aretha then tells Beth"I have heard some gossip that Rachel's made a friend with something in common."Beth asks Aretha"Who is she conspiring with?"Aretha says"Jamie Marx is in town and she and Rachel are planning to do something to Ava."Beth adds"Jamie and Rachel will destroy my family if they go the route I have a feeling they're going to take."Aretha's curious and asks"Book deal?"Beth calls a P.I. and gets some information and tells Aretha"Lily Corbin,my cousin unfortunately,works for a publishing firm and has a meeting arranged with the two of them later today at The Sunset Club."Aretha tells Beth"Things aren't looking good for any of us."Beth quips"It'll backfire on all of them."Meanwhile at Allison's apartment,Desi is sitting,writing her plans in a notebook and Allison walks in and behind her walks Michael,and Desi's eyes fills with tears as she runs to him as hugs him as he says"Mom?"Desi stays latched onto Michael as he comforts her."
   At The Inn,Rachel and Jamie sits at a table with Jamie's boyfriend,former race car driver and current team owner,Jesse Adams."Jesse looks at Jamie and tells her as well as Rachel"What are you girls planning?"Jamie tells him"I'm about to take down Ava once and for all and Rachel and I are both victims of her wrath."Jesse looks at them and shakes his head and tells Jamie"All you have discussed with me since we've got together is all about Ava and what she's taken for you and how much you want her to pay for what she's done.It's time to move on."Jamie looks at Jesse and asks him"I would want you to have my back in this."Jesse tells Jamie"I want no part in your scheme.I'm already in the hole as it is at the moment."Jamie tells Jesse"Rachel and I are writing a tell all on our family history and it will fund my plastic surgery so you don't have to pay for it.You've been kind enough already."Jesse tells her with a sigh"Whatever makes you happy Jamie.Just be careful."Rachel reminds Jamie"We have a meeting to get to."Jamie gives Jesse a passionate kiss and leaves with Rachel for The Sunset Club.
   Meanwhile,Jared arrives at Class to check on his wife as Sully asks"Where's Aunt Ava?She will know how to handle this!"Jared looks at Sully and assures"I'm here baby.Desi isn't taking a damn thing from you.Ava was filling in today for Xavier since he's staying home with Leigh."Sully briefly sighs of relief and then tells her Husband"At least he's relaxing.I got Desi covered so none of you need to worry and Grandma and Aunt Ava as well as Gran are gunning for Desi and Rachel.I'm confident the bitch gets the memo!"Jared asks Sully"I take it your visit with Desi didn't go well?"Sully tells Jared"She came here to try to get sympathy for her company and I told her to go to hell."Jared laughs"Sounds like my Wife."They kiss and hold onto each other as Jared assures Sully"You're stronger than you realize.Desi has no clue what she's up against."
   Back at Jackson Inc,Ava and Bobby discuss Burt and Bobby tells Ava"I have suspected something with Burt for awhile.He's too quiet."Bobby shows something to Ava and she tells Bobby"Looks like theft to me."Bobby tells Ava"He's covering for something."Ava does some research and finds some information on Burt's past and reveals to Bobby"He's being used in a scheme to take money from the company,noticeably Jim's.Bobby tells Ava,putting the pieces together"Look up to see if his divorce was ever finalized with Lily Corbin?"Ava looks it up and tells Bobby"Lily never signed the papers.She has access to his bank account."Ava is stunned and tells Bobby"One of us needs to let him know about this or tell Xavier."Bobby tells Ava"Xavier's taking a day of rest with Leigh and we will point this out to Burt when he comes in.Burt walks in the office and Bobby and Ava shows him the information and Burt is furious.Burt looks at the divorce decree and notices Lily didn't use her real name,therefore making the divorce void.Burt tells Ava and Bobby"Lily has a contract with Winston Hale and a new publishing company he's starting and this is nothing new.She will pay for this when I confront her."Burt fills Ava and Bobby in on his meeting with Winston earlier,and Ava tells Burt"Let's go along with it and then expose it.When one thinks they're on top,eventually they mess up and Lily Corbin will do that as will Winston."Burt shakes his head in disgust as he is in disbelief over what he's learned.
   Meanwhile at The Sunset Club,Lily is sitting with Winston in the back of the lounge and they are talking amongst themselves as Lily notices Jamie and Rachel arriving and tells Winston"I think it's game time now."Lily walks up and warmly greets Jamie and Rachel as they sit at a table and Lily tells them"We all share something in common and with this deal,we can all be set!"Jamie agrees and says"It's only started.At Allison's,Desi has caught Michael up on what happened after the car accident and Michael is in a rage and tells his Mother"Beth Jackson will regret this."Michael leaves in a fury,heading to the hospital to confront Beth and Allison tells her Aunt"I am only giving you room and board and that is it until you get your life back."Desi tells her niece"Michael has always taken good care of me.He will do his part.As for Rachel,I doubt she even cares unless it reads dollar signs."Back at Class,Sully and Jared are laying on the couch after making love and Sully tells Jared"You know how to take care of me."Jared looks at Sully and asks her"Don't you ever get nervous someone will walk in on us when we make love at the office?"Sully puts her fingers on his lips and assures him"I don't worry about anything when I'm with you."Sully kisses Jared as they lay on the couch together.At City Hospital,Beth is in her office as Aretha has left and Rashad arrives and Beth tells him"Your Mother was here earlier.She is expecting you at her office."Rashad heads out and Beth checks her messages to find a few updates from Terrance.All of a sudden,Michael kicks in Beth's door and aims his pistol and threatens Beth,telling her with anger in his voice"You are about to regret ever leading me to believe my Mother was dead!"Beth looks at Michael in silence as her hands are under the desk and she presses a button for security."

No comments:

Post a Comment