Monday, March 18, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 116. Alliances

  It's the next morning in Adam's Landing and Leigh has waken up at Hell Hell alone and she lays in the bed and touches Xavier's pillow,upset over what happened with Desi and calls Xavier and once again,gets no response.She gets dressed and heads downstairs and finds Allan in the living room and Allan asks Leigh"Where's Beth at?"Leigh tells Allan"She's staying at Frank's for a few days after yesterday."Allan tells Leigh"I'm headed over to see Mama and Aunt Ciarra."Leigh asks Allan"I noticed last night that you're visit with Allison didn't go well?"Allan quips"And I have a headache from hell over it too."Leigh is quiet as Allan leaves and Leigh calls Sully and asks her Daughter"Has X called you?"Sully,who's at the Penthouse with Jared,tells her Mother"I haven't heard from him.I'm worried."Leigh hangs up the phone and begins to leave to find her Husband.Meanwhile at Tenny and Ciarra's penthouse,Ciarra has cooked Xavier breakfast and he sits at the table and is silent as Tenny tells him"Leigh called again."Xavier looks at his Grandmother and Great-Aunt and is silent.Ciarra tells Xavier warmly"Leigh's worried about you.She loves you as does your Daughter.They're going to be looking for you."Tenny reminds her Grandson"Sully and Jared are right across the hall and if you're going to hide.You'll likely be found here."Xavier takes a deep breath and says"I know they meant no harm.But it's the fact that nobody gave me a heads up that bothers me the most."Tenny quickly tells Xavier"Call them and let them know you're ok."Xavier responds"I will when I'm ready."Tenny hands Xavier his phone and says"Now!"Xavier gets up and walks out as he's dressed and says"I'm going over to Sully's and tell her.Leigh will look there first anyway."Xavier walks out and heads across the hall and stands at the door as Leigh looks at Xavier as she sees him and asks"Where have you been?"Xavier says"I stayed with Mamaw and Aunt Ciarra.I needed a break."Leigh and Xavier hugs and Leigh apologizes and Xavier tells his Wife"I know you meant no harm.None of you did."Leigh and Xavier knocks on the door as Sully and Jared are in bed and Sully gets dressed quickly,thinking it could be Xavier or Leigh.
  At The Farm,Ruth is in the kitchen with Bree as they sit at the table and Ruth tells her Granddaughter"I noticed Beth didn't stay in the guest room last night."Bree responds"You think they slept together?"Ruth looks at Bree with a smile and says"I think one of my dreams may be coming true."In Frank's bedroom,he wakes up and notices Beth laying at his side and he asks her"What are you doing sleeping with me?"Beth wakes up and says to Frank"I wanted to be by your side in case anything happened."Frank puts his arm around her as they cuddle and he tells her"I know you're worried about what's happened regarding Xavier and Desi.Beth I'm here for you,so you remember that."Beth looks at Frank and changes subject and asks him"How do you feel this morning?"Frank shrugs"I feel like my old self.I think I'm going down to the shop for awhile and see my team."Beth laughs"If Ruth allows you to.She's quite hell-bent on you resting and you do need to rest!"Frank assures Beth"It will do me and FJR both good if I'm there."Beth rolls her eyes and says to him"You are so damn stubborn."Frank looks at Beth and gives her a kiss and says"So are you."Frank and Beth gets dressed and heads into the kitchen where Ruth asks in a perky tone"So did the two of you?"Beth looks at Ruth and responds"Frank isn't ready for that yet.I stayed with him though."Frank and Beth holds onto each other tightly as Ruth looks on with a smile as Bree has reservations and asks her Uncle"You are full of surprises aren't you?I'd never thought you and Beth would be close again?"Frank responds to his niece"Dr.Jackson saved my life and she's been here for our family and I love her."Ruth starts to cry as Bree sighs and says to Beth"You've gained my respect after seeing how much you've done for our family.Beth tells Bree"Ruth's like a second mother to me and Frank and I have always shared something.I do love him.And we're both stubborn."Frank laughs and tells everyone"I'm headed down to FJR to check on things."Ruth quickly warns Frank"You need to rest!"Frank asks his Mother"Want to follow me to make sure I don't start working?"Ruth tells Frank"Yes I do."Beth heads to City Hospital and as Bree stops her and tells Beth with tears in her eyes"Thank you for taking care of Grandma and Uncle Frank."Beth smiles and says"I will always take care of this family Bree."Beth leaves as Bree gets a text from Michael and ignores it and says to herself"I'll never take you back bastard."
  Meanwhile,in a motel room in Adam's Landing,Rachel has waken up and the woman who she met the night before at The Inn comes out of the bathroom and asks Rachel"Where do you think you're going?If you go out and around here,you could get killed!"Rachel looks at the woman and says to her"I've got to get back what's mine like my career.I plan to expose Ava and her crazy ass family and everyone else in this town for what they did to me!"Jamie looks at Rachel and tells her"I'll help you out.I think we're on the same page when it comes to Ava.I want what's mine too."Rachel tells Jamie"I'd think so.We are both victims of our families."Jamie agrees and says"Ava was always favored over me and she's cost me my family,my looks,I could go on and on."Rachel asks Jamie"How did you get out of the Storm Shelter alive?"Jamie responds"I got my one way ticket straight to LaFayette.I got a friend there who helps me out and if he has a great year,I will be able to regain my looks."Rachel asks"Sugar Daddy?"Jamie nods and Rachel tells Jamie,seeing an opportunity"I think I've got a better idea on how to get back at them."Jamie asks"What's your plan?I read your book and if that's what you're thinking?"Rachel says with confidence"A tell all on Adam's Landing.It will destroy all of them!"Jamie tells Rachel with a handshake"I'll fill you in on the family history.Luckily I know of a publisher."Rachel quips"That's good.I have no connections left here."Jamie assures Rachel"The person I know will be more than willing to help out with this."Jamie calls her as Rachel watches on with a smile on her face as Jamie smiles back at Rachel.
  Back at Sully and Jared's Penthouse,Sully answers the door and sees her Mother and Father and Sully hugs Xavier tightly and apologizes for not telling him about Desi."Xavier looks at Sully and tells her softly"Princess I know you were only looking out for me."Jared walks in the room and tells Xavier"Are you going into work today?"Xavier tells Jared"I think I'm going to take a day off and spend it with my Wife and our two fighters."Leigh tells Xavier"These two kept me up all night.I think you need all the rest you can get for when these two arrive."All of them laughs as Ciarra walks over and comes in and smiles seeing that Xavier has made up with Leigh and Sully."Sully asks her Father"Have you talked to Grandma?"Xavier tells Sully"Not since I seen her at the hospital."Leigh tells Xavier"She's staying with Frank and Ruth.It was lonely waking up in an empty house without you."Xavier holds Leigh and gives her a kiss and tells her"I'm all yours today."Sully smiles as Jared tells his Father In Law"I'll hold down the fort at Jackson Inc today.I think Ava will be there too."Xavier quips"I think you're safe with Ava down there."Jared heads to work as Sully heads for Class.Ciarra asks Leigh and Xavier"Do you guys want to come over for a bit?"Xavier hugs his Great-Aunt and tells her"Thanks for being there for me as well as Mamaw."Ciarra says to Xavier"Anytime.I'm headed back over to make sure Tenny's staying out of trouble."Xavier and Leigh laughs as Ciarra returns to her penthouse as Xavier and Leigh heads back to Hell Hill.
  At City Hospital,Beth has arrived in her office and finds Rashad and Terrance there and Beth asks them"How's things this morning?"Terrance looks down and says to Beth"I don't think things are going to end well with her."Rashad adds"This could ruin my career as a doctor if she decides to go public."Beth assures them once again"Desi Lane should know better than to go up against me!Time will tell and I'm going to make sure all of us has our bases covered."Terrance and Rashad both looks at Beth and says cautiously"I hope your plan works out.Desi Lane will be gunning for us."Beth tells them"Let's just do our jobs and not worry about the bitch today."Terrance and Rashad goes to check on patients as Beth makes a phone call in her office to Bree and asks her"I need you to come to the hospital.I need your help."Bree responds"I'll be there shortly."Beth sits back and looks up and shakes her head as she knows what's to come regarding Desi.
  At FJR,Frank and Ruth goes down to the shop and Cale,and the team director welcomes Frank back warmly and the crew comes out and Frank asks them with a laugh"Who won the bet?"The Team Director asks Frank"What bet?"Frank tells them"I know all of you made a bet on how soon I'd be back?"The Team Director raises his hand and says"I did."Cale hugs his Father and tells him"I'm glad to see you getting back into the swing of things again."Ruth sternly tells her Grandson"He's not going to rush into anything I promise.He knows better."Frank looks at his Mother and says"Mama you don't have to worry about anything yet.I'm not coming back for at least a few days."Frank asks"Where's Allison?"Cale tells them"Allison is with her Aunt Desi."Frank asks"Aunt Desi?"Ruth asks Cale"How did you find out?"Cale responds"I found out yesterday.Allison's Mother is Desi's younger sister."Frank is quiet and says"That explains then why Allison is a good racer.Desi had a brother who was a great driver but I hated him with a passion.We used to call him "Mouth" because he always talked smack until one day in Southpoint Beach,I shut him up."Cale asks"Did you put him in the wall?"Frank laughs"That and I whooped his ass.He was killed in a racing accident a few years later and it was sad.I enjoyed the rivalry."Ruth tells Cale"Jimmy Lane and Jesse Adams were two of Frank's greatest rivals."Frank responds"Jesse's still my rival today.He's always copied my moves and now that Michael's driving for him,he's got what he's wanted but we'll take care of that."Cale replies"Damn right we will!Michael Barr needs a rival and he's got one in me."Frank and Ruth laughs and Ruth assures Frank"Cale will be keeping an eye on things for you.Your son will bring that title home for you."Frank tells his team,hugging Cale"Let's go win the next race as it's the first one at Adam's Landing Motor Speedway.I want that trophy."The team all assures Frank"You're getting it too so go home and relax.Everything's taken care of here."Frank and Ruth heads back to The Farm and Cale tells the guys at the shop"Mark it on the win list.We're going for broke!"
   Meanwhile,Jared's arrived at Jackson Inc and finds Ava in Xavier's office and finds something and tells Jared"Someone's stealing from the company.There's money missing."Jared grows suspicious as does Ava.At The Sunset Club,Burt meets up with Winston and Winston warns him"I know about what you've been doing.And you're going to be dead if Xavier finds out."Burt looks at Winston angrily and asks"What in the hell are you talking about?"Winston tells Burt"I know you're broke and there's one way I'll not keep this from my friend Xavier."Burt asks cautiously"And how is that?"Winston tells Burt"I want you to get with Ava and get something for me."At Tenny and Ciarra's.Allan has arrived and Tenny walks into the living room and looks at him and smells alcohol and slaps him and Ciarra watches on in shock as Tenny angrily asks Allan"Are you drinking again?"Allan responds"It didn't go well with Allison."Tenny sternly warns her son"Don't go back down this road again Allan.It destroyed you before and it will again!"Allan doesn't respond as Ciarra and Tenny looks on in disappointment.At Class,Sully arrives in her office and notices a visitor and tells her"I knew you'd make your first stop here."Desi responds"And you'd be correct."At The Inn,Jamie and Rachel takes some drinks as Jamie tells Rachel proudly"We're meeting with the publisher this afternoon."Rachel looks around and asks Jamie"Why are we hanging out in a dump like this?"Jamie smiles"I'm meeting my boyfriend here.He's coming to town."A man walks in and says"Hey there beautiful."Jamie turns around and tells Rachel,holding her new flame tightly"I want to introduce you to Jesse Adams."Jesse looks at Rachel suspiciously and gives Jamie a kiss.At Hell Hill,Xavier and Leigh has the house to themselves and they are laying in bed as Xavier has his hand on Leigh's stomach,as he feels the babies kicking inside her and asks Leigh with a laugh"Want to make bets who's going to win?"Leigh tells Xavier"I think I know a way to calm them down."Xavier looks at Leigh and asks"And what's that?"Leigh gives Xavier a passionate kiss and tells him"This may do the trick."Xavier and Leigh takes off each other's clothes as they begin to make love.
 

1 comment:

  1. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IS ANYONE'S GUESS ! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHO THE NEW PUBLISHER IS .

    ReplyDelete