Monday, March 11, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 111. Bait

  At City Hospital,Rashad looks into the room,at the person in the coma,with a look of shock and Terrance sees him and pulls him away and locks the door.Rashad asks his Uncle"Isn't that.."Terrance quickly ushers his nephew to his office and says to him cautiously"That is something you and I will keep to ourselves.Welcome home Rashad."Rashad looks at Terrance suspiciously as they head to his office down the hall as Terrance tests his nephew after having sex with Rachel in Southpoint Beach.Meanwhile,Beth and Ruth are in Frank's room as Bobby tells them"Terrance has started pulling him out of the coma."Beth responds and looks at Ruth and says"He should be awake today.That will be one step in the right direction."Ruth walks over to her Son's side and grabs his hand and he grabs hers,although he is still silent,he's slowly coming to,which brings tears to Ruth's eyes to know Frank's going to be ok as Beth and Bobby heads to her office.
  At Class,Ava is in her office as Jack arrives and gives his Mother a hug and tells her"I don't know why I didn't listen to you when you warned me about Rachel."Ava sighs and tells him"You wanted love Jack.Someone to love.Sometimes we fall for the wrong people.I've made my mistakes,especially with some of my loves."Jack sits down and looks at Ava and asks"Are you talking about Dad or Russell Marx?"Ava opens up to her son and responds"I'd say Winston.Although in the beginning,he took good care of me after what happened with Jamie and all,but when I met Chant and when I returned here to Adam's Landing and found Winston,Chant,and Jamie all conspiring,I knew then that Winston only loved the fact that since he was married to me,he had room to make power grabs.What he didn't know though was how smart I was.I took after my Daddy when it came to business and don't forget at one time,I was one of the most powerful businesswomen in the state."Jack tells his Mother"You have made one hell of a comeback Mom."Ava tells her son humbly"I just try to be there for my family Jack."Ava changes subjects and tells Jack"I need you to do something for me Jack."Jack looks at his Mother and asks"What are you plotting?"Ava tells him of the meeting she had with everyone earlier and tells him his part in the plan."Jack looks at his Mother quizzically and is quiet for a moment and agrees."Ava tells Jack"You play your part and the whore will fall for it."Jack heads out and Ava sits back and smiles,knowing the plan is in motion.
  At Hell Hill,Sully,Tenny,and Leigh has returned and Ciarra sits in the living room,reading Rachel Lane's book.Ciarra tells them"This girl is really vindictive,reminds me of Lily."Tenny asks"Read the part about Burt?"Ciarra responds"I already knew about that Tennessee."Leigh and Sully asks Ciarra"Where's Xavier?"Ciarra tells them"He went down to Jackson Inc.He left shortly after breakfast.He said there was something down there he needed to tend to."Tenny tells her Sister"Did Xavier tell you anything yet about our plans?"Ciarra responds"He didn't say much.He got a call from Jared and left.He didn't say much about why he was headed down there though."Tenny gets suspicious and has a thought and warns Ciarra"I think Lily may be down there."Sully asks her Great-Grandmother"What's the story with Lily?"Leigh tells Sully"Lily is a schemer and she's seeing dollar signs since Jacob's passed away."Ciarra sadly agrees and Tenny tells her Sister"I think I'm going to head down there myself."Ciarra asks her Sister"You sure seem fiery today Tennessee?"Tenny tells Ciarra"I just have a feeling I need to be there.I call it practice for later."Sully and Leigh laughs as Ciarra tells Tenny"I don't know where I went wrong with her.Jacob and I gave her everything she ever wanted.Tenny looks at Ciarra,standing at the door"That's where you went wrong.You spoiled her.And she won't get a damn thing from our family's legacy as long as I have anything to do with it."Tenny leaves and Ciarra shakes her head and Leigh warns Sully and Ciarra"I don't think Xavier's up to dealing with her today."Ciarra tells them"I think if one person can scare her,it's definitely Xavier.And Tennessee going down there,I think she doesn't know what she's in for."All of them looks at each other and Sully tells them"I think Gran's getting warm for our visit with Rachel later."All of them laughs and Ciarra tells them"I'll stay out of that meet and greet."
   Down at Jackson Inc,Xavier has arrived and finds Lily and Cara in his office with Burt and Jared and Xavier looks at Lily with a evil glare and says in a calm tone"Leigh isn't with me so now take that as a warning."He looks at Cara and asks her in a tone of false surprise"Why are you here?Feeling like playing with fire today?"Lily tells Xavier"Cara is representing me Xavier.I am going to get my part in Jim's.My Mother is too old and senile to be able to control her portion of things and we both know that!"Jared and Burt looks on and Xavier looks at them and tells them"I want to talk to my cousin and her attorney privately."Burt and Jared walks out,Burt whispers to Lily"Don't say I didn't warn you."They head out and Xavier looks at Lily and Cara and paces the floor,looking down and then looks at them and says in a tone of disgust"Lily Corbin and Cara Del Mar,teaming up from the looks of things?"Lily quips"And the real Xavier Jackson makes his appearance without his pregnant dead wife at his side.How have you been?"Xavier looks at Lily and tells her sternly"I am in no damn mood to play the victim game today.And you sure won't take advantage of your Mother after your Father's death!"Cara tells Xavier"We feel Ciarra is emotionally unstable to handle the shares and at her age,she needs someone to help her."Xavier gives Cara and Lily a puzzled look and asks them"Emotionally unstable?Are you nicely referring to her as senile?"Lily snaps"My Mother's mourning!She can't deal with it nor can you from the looks of things."Xavier walks over to Lily and Cara and starting with Lily,tells her"Your parents were great people who gave you everything you ever wanted.You were always a leech.You stole from this company.You stole from your family.Should I ask how your children are or do they even keep in touch with you?"Lily gets furious and reaches to slap Xavier and Tenny walks up behind her and grabs her wrist and hisses"Don't think about it."Lily turns around and looks ar her Aunt and tells Cara"And here's my Aunt Tenny.She slept with my husband when we were actually married years ago.She went crazy."Tenny delivers a blistering slap to her niece and snarls"I know why you're here you ungrateful little bitch!And for the record,Ciarra's mind is fine as is mine.What you need to do is get the hell out of town before you get what's been coming for you for many years!"Xavier asks Cara"So where's Pedro at?"Cara looks at Xavier and tells Lily"I'm leaving."Xavier quips"Tell Pedro I said hello."Lily tells her Aunt"My Mother and Father loved Beth and Allan more than they ever loved me."Tenny slaps Lily again and quips"J.D. and I didn't let them have everything on a gold plate like Jacob and Ciarra did for you either.You are a disgrace to the Sullivan family and I will not allow you to take advantage of my sister!"Lily warns Tenny and Xavier"You will regret this."Xavier tells Lily"I am watching your every move.Don't test me!"Lily storms out and Xavier laughs at his Grandmother"You still have a powerful backhand."Tenny laughs"That bitch deserves it.I call it practice."They laugh and Tenny asks Xavier"Are you feeling better?"Xavier responds"I will."Tenny hugs her Grandson.Meanwhile outside,Lily and Cara are in the elevator,and Lily asks Cara"Why did you leave when Xavier threw that threat to you?"Cara responds"I'm only helping you because Winston told me to.Beyond that,I have nothing to discuss with you regarding my personal life."Lily looks at Cara with suspicion as they leave Jackson Inc.
   Meanwhile,Rachel is in her room at The Sunset Club,as she was banned from entering Class as well and lays on the bed,and is quiet and outside the door,is Jack,who has a flashback to his visit with Beth earlier at City Hospital(At City Hospital,Beth meets Jack in her office and Beth tells him"I put just enough in this to
knock her cold,after you're finished,you know what to do.")Jack knocks on the door and Rachel hesitates as she answers the door.She sees Jack and asks him angrily"Do you want to finish what you started?"Jack looks at Rachel and says to her"You were right Rachel.I told my Mother off and I'm going to take charge of my life."Rachel looks at him and says"Everybody in town hates me Jack."Rachel shows Jack Aretha's article about her on The Exposer's website and tells Jack"I have nobody here I can trust.I'm scared."Jack consoles Rachel while reaching into his pocket and assures her"You have me.I'll protect you."Rachel looks at him and says"Do you really mean it?"Jack responds"I do."Rachel kisses Jack and he returns the kiss.
   Meanwhile,Ava is in her office at Class and sends a text to Beth,Sully,Leigh,Ruth,Aretha,Tenny,and Xavier and updates them on the progress.At Jackson Inc,Bobby walks into Xavier's office as Xavier watches the leader board and gets the results from the race with Cale Stone getting the win,bumping Michael into the wall and Allison finishing in 8th position."Xavier looks at Bobby and says to him"It's been an up and down day."Bobby tells Xavier"I took care of everything and made the donation to the ALPD."Xavier tells him"I'm glad.This is going to be perfect."At City Hospital,Frank has awaken to see his Mother sitting by his side as the race is on the TV and Frank slurs as he's coming out of the coma"Cale won the race?"Ruth laughs"Whatever Xavier told him motivated him."Frank looks at his Mother and says to her"Mama I love you and Dad told me that he's always watching over us."Ruth kisses Frank on the top of his forehead and tells her son"I know he is Frank."Ruth leaves as Willie arrives to stay with Frank and Frank asks Ruth"Where are you going Mama?"Ruth tells her son"Beth and I have dinner arrangements."Ruth looks into her purse and says to herself"Someone's about to learn what it means when you hurt one of our own in this family.Ruth arrives at Beth's office and she isn't there."In Terrance's office,Rashad is sitting as Terrance goes over Rashad's results and Terrance tells his nephew"You were indeed drugged by Rachel."Rashad responds"That explains why I felt the fogginess the next morning."Terrance then warns Rashad once again"As for earlier,you are not to say a word to anyone about who you seen.Not even to Aretha."Rashad asks his Uncle"What is Dr.Jackson hiding?"Terrance quickly says"The less you know,the better."Meanwhile,Beth is in the room Rashad walked into accidentally earlier and looks at the person in the drug induced coma and says in a cold tone"A Mother will do anything to protect their family."Beth calls Terrance and tells him"Start bringing them to.And when they awaknen,text me."Beth walks out of the room and sees Ruth and Beth asks"Are you ready?"Ruth pats her purse as Beth and Ruth leaves.At Hell Hill,Leigh and Tenny are in the living room and they look at each other and heads out as Ciarra goes upstairs to rest.Aretha has left her Mother's home as Sidney's sitter has arrived and Ava has sent a text telling everyone involved of where to meet."At The Sunset Club,Jack has led Rachel to believe all is forgiven and Rachel lays down on the bed as she thinks she and Jack are about to make love.Jack gets on top of Rachel and kisses her as she holds him,Jack takes the syringe given to him by Beth earlier and injects Rachel and Rachel falls asleep and Jack texts Ava,who's now got everything set up"We're ready."

1 comment:

  1. OH LORDY , IT'S SHOW TIME FOR RACHEL I AM AFRAID !! LOL ABOUT TIME TOO !!

    ReplyDelete