Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 118. The Road To Failure

  At The Sunset Club,Lily is sitting with Jamie and Rachel,all of them sharing their stories with their families.Lily tells Rachel and Jamie"We have a best seller on our hands."Rachel quips"The Jacksons think they're royalty in town and we are about to expose them in ways they could never dream possible.Rachel asks Lily"Who is it that you're working for Lily?"Lily quickly responds"I run my own publishing company with a silent partner in Blue Ridge."Jamie and Rachel looks at each other and Rachel has a thought but keeps it to herself as Jamie signs the contract,as Rachel does the same as they've reached a deal.Lily smiles and tells them"Meet with me tomorrow here and we'll reminisce about our horrible families together and plan to show them!"Jamie and Rachel heads back to Jamie's room at the motel and Rachel tells Jamie"Why not just get a suite here?It's much nicer than that dump over The Inn."Jamie reminds Rachel"I have to lay low here until the time's right.Nobody in my family patronizes The Inn so I'm safe there."Rachel tells Jamie"Maybe Ava was right.Maybe we should have been family."Jamie and Rachel heads off as Lily goes to Winston's suite at The Sunset Club and tells him proudly"I've done it."Lily hands Winston the contracts and Winston sits back and says to Lily"Just remember to keep my name out of the discussions or your connection to me."Lily assures him with a kiss"Most certainly."
  At City Hospital,Frank and Ruth arrives for Frank to get his checkup.They see Bree headed to Beth's office as Beth's called her earlier and Rashad walks into the lobby and tells Frank"Do you trust a rookie for a check up?"Frank tells him"I'd rather see the Chief of Staff.'Rashad tells them"Dr.Jackson's in her office.I'm going to meet up with Mama and Grandma.Good to see you're doing well."Frank thanks Rashad and heads to Beth's office.Meanwhile in Beth's office,Michael has his pistol aimed at Beth and he yells"You are the one that deserves to die after all the hell you've put my family through."Beth sits back comfortably and sarcastically says to Michael"And you took after both of your parents.Just be glad the bitch is breathing!"Michael turns off the safety as Bree walks inside Beth's office and is horrified as she sees her Ex-Husband threatening Beth."Bree yells"Michael.I didn't think you'd be here."Michael turns around and sees Bree as Beth gets up and twists Michael's arm,as Michael drops the gun and it goes off,without hitting anyone.Beth warns Michael"Don't try that again with me Michael.Go see your Mother and when you need medical help,go to LaFayette!"Bree looks at Michael and says to him in disgust"You only sink lower and lower and seeing another woman that's old enough to be your Mother."Michael asks"How did you know about Lily?"Bree reminds him"I watch the races every weekend.I've seen her."Michael snaps back at Bree"I see you're supporting the woman who tried to steal your family legacy."Bree responds"Beth's kept my family together Michael and I see you have visitors."The ALPD has arrived and Beth tells them"Arrest Michael and I will be pressing charges."Frank and Ruth walks into Beth's office as Michael's read his rights and is hauled off,and Frank asks in shock"What happened here?"Beth tells them"Michael came here to kill me."Bree tells Beth"Since Uncle Frank and Grandma are here now.I'll make it brief and tell you I'm going to help you out if Desi comes after you."Bree heads out and Frank tells Ruth and Beth"Michael's changed and not for the better."Beth tells them"That's a Lane,Barr,whatever they like to call themselves for you."Beth gets to business and checks Frank out with Ruth watching on and tells Frank"I want you to go back to The Farm and relax.You look worn out.It will be awhile before you can get back to yourself again."Frank asks Beth"I thought I'd take the two of you out."Beth tells him"I'm about to leave and I have a stop to make and when I arrive,I'm cooking you dinner."Frank looks at her and says"I think I like that idea."Beth hugs Frank and Ruth tells Frank with a laugh"You heard the doctor."Frank and Ruth returns to The Farm as Beth gets a phone call from her Mother and heads to Tenny and Ciarra's Penthouse.
   Meanwhile at Chantel's,Cale and Allison has dinner together and they are discussing Desi and Michael.Allison quips to Cale"Aunt Desi has never been my favorite family member.She's going to be trouble and with Michael here and Rachel.."Cale tells Allison"So far I've learned that my family isn't crazy about Desi or her children."Cale asks Allison"Does Xavier or anyone know Desi's related to you?"Desi tells him"Frank knows about it.He seems not to care much."Cale warns Allison"If he knows,then it won't be long before Uncle Xavier,Aunt Beth,Aunt Ava.Allison tells Cale"Apparently,Beth's actually my Aunt from what Allan James told me."Cale looks at Allison and asks"How did your meeting go with him?"Allison looks down and says"He told me he was my Father.My Mom never told me that."Cale asks her"Do you believe him?"Allison slowly says"He seemed certain and sincere,but I had a Dad growing up.We had a great relationship and he died of cancer a few years after I started racing."Cale looks at Allison and tells her"This could be a second chance for you.Like with me and Frank.Don't cut him off.Don't forget Allan is a legend in the music world and if you get close to him,when he passes away,you'll get his royalties."Allison snaps at Cale"I'm not interested in his money.If he is my Father,then he's my Father,but I had a Dad and Allan can never fill that void."Cale grabs Allison's hand and comforts her as they look into each others eyes and they kiss and Cale pays their check as they head for his suite at The Sunset Club.Meanwhile,at The Inn,Allan sits at the bar and orders another drink and has his head down as he's visibly drunk and his phone rings and he ignores his Mother's call.
   At Hell Hill,Leigh and Xavier have been in bed for most of the day since he's returned,making love and Leigh tells Xavier"Isn't it nice to have these kind of moments."Xavier reminds his Wife,holding her close to him"Remember they don't last.Tomorrow I'll have to go back to work."Leigh stares at Xavier and says softly"I wish we could be alone like this more often with our kids and you not have to worry about keeping The Jackson and Sullivan family legacies alive.You put everyone else ahead of yourself X."Xavier tells Leigh"If I didn't do it,Father's family would have been destroyed and this beautiful home and all would be history.Luckily there's more in the family I can trust outside of you,Princess,and Ava."Leigh tells Xavier"Your Mother and all of your family that you count are watching after you.We got these hell raisers in my stomach to look forward too X."Xavier tells Leigh with a smile"I think that will be exciting to see when those two are born.I just hope we can keep up with them."Leigh assures him"I'm sure we will X.There's a knock on the bedroom door and it's the maid and tells Xavier"Here's dinner Mr.Jackson."Leigh looks at Xavier as he walks over to the bed and he says"La Trattoria will deliver sometimes with the right tip."Leigh looks at Xavier and tells him"You sure know how to impress a lady."Xavier tells his Wife"It's all because of you.And I will spoil you over and over.Leigh and Xavier hugs as they lay in bed and has dinner and ignores the outside the world as they enjoy their quiet time.
   At the ALPD,Michael has been booked and placed in a cell and Jesse arrives and the officer leads him to the visitation room.Michael walks inside and Jesse tears into him asking"What in the hell was you thinking pulling a gun out on the Chief of Staff at City Hospital in broad daylight?"Michael tells his Car Owner"The bitch kept my Mom in a coma and led my sister and I to believe she was dead.I wouldn't be surprised if Xavier had a part in it as well,knowing how he went after her after she tried to steal his company."Jesse shakes his head and warns Michael"You can't go bat crazy over this.Be glad your Mother's alive and well."Michael tells Jesse"I want Xavier and Beth to pay for the pain they've inflicted on my family.And they will."Jesse sternly looks at Michael and says to him"I want you to worry about getting me that Championship this year instead of worrying about getting even with Xavier Jackson and Frank Jackson's Ex!"Michael tells Jesse"I won't make any promises."Jesse tells Michael"I've posted your bail and you best stay out of trouble this week.We have a race to win!"The officer walks into the room and tells Michael"You're free to go."Michael and Jesse heads out and Michael finds his Mother at the desk and Desi runs to Michael and hugs him and says"I appreciate you standing up for me,but let me take care of Beth myself."Jesse stands back in awe as he looks at Michael's Mother and says to her"You're the famous Desi Lane?"Desi looks at Jesse and they look at each other for a moment and says to him"Thank you for getting Michael out of jail."Jesse tells Michael"Focus on the race Michael."Jesse walks out as he finds an attraction to Desi and tips his hat at her and she smiles as Michael looks at his Mother and Desi says to Michael"I'm glad you're driving for him."Michael and Desi heads for The Sunset Club for a drink.
  Meanwhile Beth's arrived at Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse and walks in on Lily telling her Mother and Aunt"I got my ways of getting what's mine and this family needs to be exposed for who they really are!"Beth yells"So it is true after all!"Send Jamie and her adopted whore a message from me and all of you go find a hot coal and sit on it!"Lily walks out and tells Beth"You don't scare me!"Beth quips"You should be scared Lily.I'm watching your every move!"Lily gives her cousin a dismissive look as she walks out,heading back to The Sunset Club as Beth shuts the door behind Lily and tells Ciarra and Tenny"This is nice!You guys really have this place looking good."Tenny quips"I designed it myself.I wanted it to feel like a European paradise."Ciarra rolls her eyes and looks at Beth and asks her"Have you heard from Allan?"Beth tells them"I haven't heard from him."Tenny tells Beth in a tone of worry and concern"He came by earlier today and he's back on the booze."Beth rolls her eyes and says"It didn't go well with Allison I take it?"Tenny responds"It didn't and I'm scared it's going to drive him back into the alcohol and drugs again."Beth tells them"Allan has an addictive personality and apparently he and this woman had something."Tenny tells Beth"We're going to have to keep our eyes on him.I'm scared he's relapsing and it's booze now but knowing his history.."Beth gives Tenny a hug as does Ciarra and Beth assures her Mother"I will see what I can do.We've got enough problems already."Beth calls Allan,also to no response and Beth tells her Mother and Aunt"I've got to check on Frank and then I'll go looking for Allan."Tenny rolls her eyes and asks"You're not with him again are you?"Ciarra shakes her head at Tenny and quips"Shut up Tennessee."Beth gives her Mother and Aunt a hug and leaves and Beth heads to The Farm.Back inside,Tenny tells Ciarra"Both of my children are in trouble."Ciarra reminds Tenny"Be glad Beth has some people to lean on like Frank and Ruth!"Tenny is silent as she's scared for her children.
   Meanwhile Jamie and Rachel has returned to The Inn,and Jamie tells Rachel"I think we should celebrate our first accomplishment."Jamie sees Jesse and tells him"Party time.We got ourselves a deal with Lily Corbin to publish our book!"Jesse tells them"Good for you.I just had to bail my driver out of jail."Jamie looks worried and asks"What did Michael do?"Rachel asks"Michael Barr?My brother Michael?"Jamie nods and Jesse tells them"He went to City Hospital and pulled out his gun and threatened to kill Beth Jackson."Rachel smiles and says"This is the first time I can actually say I support my Brother."Jesse looks at Rachel with disgust and says"I think both of you are going to be screwed when this is all over and Michael will be screwed if he keeps this up."Meanwhile Desi and Michael returns to Allison's apartment and Michael notices Desi's quiet and asks"What are you thinking about Mom?"Desi quickly says"Nothing.I just want you to leave Beth alone and leave her to me.Only I can make the bitch suffer.You just listen to Jesse and get that Championship for me this year."Michael hugs her and Desi asks"Where's Allison at?"Both Michael and Desi wonders the same thought.As for Cale and Allison,they're in Cale's suite at The Sunset Club,both undressed and laying in the bed and Cale asks Allison after just having sex"Do you feel better now?"Allison tells Cale with a kiss"Much better than I did.I dread going back to my apartment with Aunt Desi there."Cale gets on top of Allison and says"You can stay here with me if you want?"Allison tells Cale,who's under his seductive spell"I think I'll take you up on it too."They continue to have passionate sex.Meanwhile back at The Farm,Frank walks into the kitchen and sees Ruth and Bree and asks his Mother"Beth promised dinner?Why are you cooking?"Ruth looks at Frank and tells him"She had to go check on Allan.She'll be here later."Frank tells Ruth and Bree"Allan is Allison North's biological Father and he used to be heavy on the drugs and alcohol in his rock and roll days.I take it things didn't go well with Allison."Frank worries for Beth.At a motel room,over The Inn,Allan is in a room and answers the door to a man with a hood over his head and gives Allan something and Allan pays him and the man quickly leaves.Allan sits on the couch and takes out the bag and dumps it on the coffee table,and takes out a razor.He calls Beth,who's driving to find him at his room,as she knows he's there after calling The Inn,and he answers and says"Big Sis,I'm fine."Beth then pulls over and stops and turns around and heads to The Farm and says to herself"Daddy,watch over Allan."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment