Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 109. The Turning Point

  In Ava's office at Class,Aretha watches the video Ava has shown her and sees red and grows angry.Ava asks Aretha"Do you recognize the guy she's sexing up?"Aretha slowly says"I can't believe this and it's true."Ava looks at Aretha and says to her,while pouring both of them a drink"Want me to tell you I told you so?"Aretha says to Ava,taking a drink"I think you and I are about to team up when Rachel's ass comes home."Ava asks"What about your son?"Aretha grabs her phone and makes a phone call and calls her son,Rashad Evans and doesn't get a message and Ava tells Aretha coldly"The bitch has messed up big time.I've had a P.I. following her the entire time she's been in Southpoint Beach."Aretha cautiously asks"Who is he?"Ava answers"My nephew Andy.He married them and he is an ordained minister.Jack is lucky."Aretha asks Ava"Rachel's pregnant.She is sleeping with my son?"Ava looks at Aretha and tells her"And you know what is in Southpoint Beach where women go that doesn't want to have children?"Aretha is horrified and they throw the glasses aside and take turns drinking from Ava's liquor bottle as they plot together.
  At Jackson Inc,Xavier and Leigh sits in his office as Xavier is silent and looks over the text he received earlier.Burt and Jared walks into the office as Xavier sits silently and doesn't say a word.A cold,emotionless expression shows on his face and he tells Leigh,Burt,and Jared"I thought things were bad,this is horrible."Xavier shows Burt the text and he says to Xavier"This isn't surprising to me.She has always been out for herself."Jared asks his Father In Law"I don't know how we're going to tell Sully about this."Leigh reminds them"Don't forget about Beth.She isn't going to be happy either."Xavier snaps and yells"That bitch has been out for vengeance ever since she came into town under her assumed name.She seduced me to get back at her Mom,and then set her eyes on Jack,and then they got married,and she is the real reason my Brother's in the ICU at City Hospital.Rachel Lane is the real reason for all of this!"Xavier gets angry and pulls out his Colt 45 and tells everyone in the room"I hope the bitch has a exit plan because I got one set for her."Leigh assures her Husband with a hug"X,you got two kids on the way and don't let Rachel get to you.I imagine Ava's already got that one taken care of."Jared asks"Who was the one that has been watching her?"Xavier responds"Andy.His Father was a con-artist and Andy learned many tricks from him.He's surprised me though,changing his ways.He's proved himself nicely and he will be rewarded.But it still hurts and Rachel will hurt when she returns home.I promise all of you that!"Burt tells all of them of his relationship with Rachel and says"The girl's warped.She's had a vendetta against Desi from when we first met."Xavier is surprised and asks Burt"I didn't know you slept with Rachel too?"Burt says regretfully"I did.She and Lily could be twins the way they work."Xavier rolls his eyes as he says in disgust"This has been a horrible day all around.I'm going home."Xavier tells Jared"I want you and Sully at the house later so I can tell all of you myself.Leigh asks Xavier"Isn't Sully at Class?"Xavier and Jared are quiet and all of them says"Ava's there as well.This isn't going to be pretty."Xavier and Leigh leaves and Burt and Jared stays behind as Jared calls his Wife and doesn't get a response.Burt notices the look on Jared's face and asks"Do you think she knows?"Jared says calmly"I don't know but I know where I'm about to go."Jared leaves and Burt is alone in the office and opens his wallet and finds a picture of Rachel and rips it apart and throws it in the fireplace.
  At City Hospital,Beth's in Frank's room in the ICU with Ruth and Bobby also in the room and Bobby asks"So Tomorrow he'll be awake."Beth replies"Yes he will."Ruth tells Beth"You saved the day again in this family.I think when I'm gone,you'll be the one that holds this family together."Beth looks at Ruth and walks over and warns her"Don't talk like that.You're going nowhere anytime soon."Ruth tells Beth and Bobby"I wonder sometimes over all that's happened."Beth hugs Ruth and tells her"You're one of the strongest women I've ever met.You are the heart of this family.Without you,everything would fall apart."Beth receives a text from Xavier and tells Ruth"I need to head to Hell Hill.I want you to go home and rest tonight."Ruth looks at Beth and asks"What's going on?"Beth responds quickly"Tenny and Ciarra are returning and Xavier wants to see me."Bobby insists to Ruth"You can't stay here all the time Ruth.You need your rest."Ruth says to them in frustration"I am not going anywhere unless someone's here with my son."Andy arrives and walks into the room and Beth is still suspicious and says to him"Frank's going to live and there's nothing for you and your Father in his will."Andy tells her"Aunt Beth,I've changed and I know you're going to have a problem accepting that."Ruth hugs her Grandson and asks him"How did things go in Southpoint Beach?"Andy responds"Everything went well.I did as Aunt Ava asked of me."Andy turns to Beth and says"I think you need to head to Hell Hill."Beth looks at Andy and notices the urgency in his tone and says"I'm leaving now."Bobby tells Ruth"I think you should go back to The Farm and rest tonight."Andy tells his Grandmother"I'll stay here with Uncle Frank if that gives you some comfort.I think we made our peace when Xavier and Leigh got married."Ruth hugs him and warns him"I want you to keep me posted if anything changes."Andy assures her"I will Grandma."Bobby and Ruth leaves and Andy walks over to Frank's bedside and tells his uncle,grabbing his hand"It's good you're making it,because this family's going to need you."
   Back at Class,Sully walks into Ava's office and notices Ava and Aretha sitting at Ava's desk and Sully asks them"What is going on?"Sully watches the video that Aretha watched and Ava tells Sully"I don't think you need to hear this from me.I think your Daddy needs to be the one to tell you."Sully suspiciously asks"Tell me what?"Aretha takes another drink and is fuming as Ava keeps her composure and says to Sully"You seen the video.You also see I was right about Rachel being a whore,but what else I know,you need to hear from Xavier."Jared arrives and Sully looks at her Husband and asks him"What in the hell is going on Jared?What are all of you keeping from me?"Jared tells his wife lovingly"Nothing Sully.You Father wants you at Hell Hill ASAP."Ava insists"You need to go.Afterwards we can plan from there."Sully has a look of dread and leaves with Jared.Aretha then looks at Ava and says to her"The only good thing Rachel Lane has done for me is made me money."Ava quips"You and I both with that tell all on her Mommy."Aretha then asks Ava"How are you going to tell Jack about this?"Ava tells Aretha"He already knows.I sent him the video."Aretha shakes her head and says"I hope Rashad used protection when sleeping with her."Ava quips sarcastically"I hope Rachel has a bulletproof vest on layaway when she gets home."Aretha tells Ava with tears"I should have believed you Ava."Ava responds"Damn right you should have Aretha.You don't think I can smell a whore when I see one."Aretha nods and says"I know I know.Jamie."Ava nods and says to Aretha"Now we should come up with a plan of our own.How are we going to take care of Rachel?"Aretha informs Ava"I bought Rachel's shares in Class after you gave them to her.She wasn't interested in the company."Ava is stunned and goes"Really?Well that's great!"Aretha tells Ava"I am going to make a phone call and tell my publisher to stop publishing Rachel's cash cow.Desi's gone and Rachel has screwed over the wrong bitch.She's going to regret this stunt!"Ava and Aretha toasts as Aretha makes the call in front of Ava and Ava sits back and smiles as Aretha tells the publisher"I want all copies of Freedom stopped immediately and taken off the book shelves immediately!"Aretha hangs up and Ava sits back and gets a text from Jack and Ava tells Aretha"I've going home to see my son."Aretha hugs Ava and tells her"I messed up.Rachel caused so much damage and this is really the real reason Frank's in that hospital bed."Ava says to Aretha"We both let our emotions get the best of us."Ava and Aretha hugs and Aretha heads to her suite as Ava heads to her mansion to console Jack.
   At Hell Hill,Tenny and Ciarra has returned and finds Beth sitting in the living room and she walks up and gives her Mother and Aunt a huge hug and asks"How did things go?"Both Tenny and Ciarra notices the look on Beth's face and asks Beth"We made what bit of closure we could.What's wrong?"Beth tells her Mother and Aunt"That's what I'm waiting on."Tenny tells Beth"I heard about Frank.How is he?"Beth responds"He's going to live Mama.He's lucky."Tenny sarcastically responds"I hope he is after he recovers.Allan told me you and Frank had sex."Ciarra looks at Tenny and says to her"Shut up Tennessee.Frank isn't a bad guy."Tenny looks at Ciarra and begins to rant"He's slept with Beth and Allison North."Tenny looks at Beth and says"I also know about that as well!"Beth sighs"Yep Allan has a daughter."Meanwhile,in the study,Xavier and Leigh are in there as he sits silently and doesn't say much.Leigh puts her arm around him and says to him"X,karma's going to pay Rachel a visit."Xavier takes a drink and says in a cold tone"It will.I'll see to it that it will."Xavier looks at Leigh and looks into her eyes and holds her hand and says"I'm lucky you're here with me."Leigh reminds her Husband with a kiss"You have your family too.And everything will be ok."They listen as they hear Tenny and Ciarra in the living room bicker and Leigh laughs"At least there's a temporary distraction for your Mother."Xavier tries to smile but he doesn't and tells Leigh"Go see if Jared and Sully are here.I'm ready to tell them and get this out."Leigh kisses her Husband and walks out into the living room and sees Sully and Jared along with Tenny,Ciarra,and Beth and Leigh tells them"Xavier's got some news for everyone.Tenny asks Beth"Where's Allan by the way?"Beth whispers"He flew to the race."Leigh overhears and says"Don't mention that to X."Xavier walks out of the study and sees everyone and takes a deep breath as all of them notices the look on his face and knows whatever he wants to tell them,it isn't good.
  Meanwhile Ruth has went to Ava's and sees Jack sitting in the living room,with tears in his eyes.Ruth asks her Grandson"What is wrong Jack?"Jack looks at his Grandmother and says"All of you were right.I'm an idiot."Ruth hugs Jack and assures him"You're not an idiot.You just fell in love too soon."Ava meanwhile walks into the room and sees Ruth and Jack and she hurts for her son as Jack runs to Ava and hugs her,saying"Mom I should have believed you.How could she do this to me?"Ruth and Ava consoles Jack and Ava tells Jack"Just be glad Andy married the two of you and it isn't legal.He didn't sign the certificate."At The Sunset Club,Aretha is in her suite and gets a call from the desk in the lobby,telling her"Rachel and Rashad has arrived Ms.Evans."Aretha leaves her suite and uses her key and lets herself in Jack and Rachel's suite and stands at the door.Rachel and Rashad walks in the room and Aretha delivers a blistering slap to Rashad and asks Rachel"How was the book signing whore?"Rachel is silent and Rashad is scared as he sees red in his Mother's eyes as Aretha gives the both of them an evil look.Aretha angrily tells Rachel"You selfish whore,after all I've put up for you,defended you to my family and protected you like a daughter,you have the nerve.."Rashad asks"How did you know about this?"Aretha yells at Rashad"I have my damn sources baby boy and your ass is staying with me."Aretha grabs Rashad and pulls him out of Rachel's room and looks at Rachel and snarls with anger fuming"Ava was right about you.Damn!"Aretha storms out dragging Rashad behind her.Rachel makes a phone call to Jack and gets no response and sits there as she makes another phone call.At Hell Hill,Beth,Sully,Jared,Tenny,and Ciarra are in the living room as Xavier stands in the center of the room with Leigh holding his hand.All of them notices the look on Xavier's face and Ciarra asks"Is this about Lily?"Xavier is silent and Leigh answers"It's not about Lily."Xavier takes another deep breath and stands in front of his family and he is fighting with his emotions inside,he looks up and Leigh rubs his back and says"It's ok X."Xavier looks at everyone and tears begin to flow down his face as he slowly tells everyone"Rachel Lane aborted the baby.She killed my son."Xavier breaks down and falls to the floor and cries as the family gathers around him as he cries for his child,Leigh,Ciarra,Sully,and Jared consoles him as Beth and Tenny stands back and Beth and Tenny looks at each other and Beth says"She's not going to get away with this!"Tenny grabs her daughter in a hug as Beth tells her"I hate to see my son like this."Tenny holds Beth tightly as Beth cries for Xavier and Tenny consoles her as Leigh,Sully,Jared,and Ciarra consoles Xavier,who lays on the floor and cries for the baby Rachel Lane had aborted that would have been Xavier's son.

1 comment:

  1. OUTSTANDING !! I KINDA KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN, ESPECIALLY FOR X'S SAKE AS HE REALLY WANTED THE BABY ( RACHEL NO SO MUCH ) BUT GLAD THAT RACHEL WAS EXPOSED FOR WHAT ALMOST EVERYONE ELSE ALREADY KNEW !! NOW MAYBE JACK CAN FIND SOMEONE ELSE AND BE REALLY HAPPY !! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHO TAKES CARE OF RACHEL AS THEY SEEM TO BE LINING UP FOR THE PLEASURE !! LOL

    ReplyDelete