Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 108. Closing Doors And Waking Up

  In Blue Ridge,Tenny and Ciarra are at the Sullivan family cemetery,with Ciarra holding Jacob's urn and looks at the graves as Tenny stands next to her and tells Ciarra"I haven't been here for so long.This has been so hard to come back here and go down memory lane".Ciarra tells her Sister with tears in her eyes"Jacob wanted to be here and I want him to be with J.D.."Tenny holds Ciarra's hand as she sprinkles Jacob's ashes over the family plot,with both in tears.Ciarra asks Tenny"I want to go back to the house one last time before we leave."Tenny looks at Ciarra and says to her"I haven't been to the home J.D. and I shared together and raised Beth and Allan in for many years.It hurts too bad."Ciarra says to her Sister"I noticed while we've been here you haven't looked out the window much."Tenny responds in a distant tone"There's nothing left here Ciarra.Our family's now in Adam's Landing and it's time we say goodbye to Blue Ridge."Ciarra holds Jacob's urn tightly and tells Tenny"I will keep this with me until my dying day and when I'm buried here,I want this urn to be in my arms."Tenny promises her sister"I'll make sure of that."They leave the cemetery and heads to their former residences one more time before heading back to Adam's Landing.
  Back in Adam's Landing at City Hospital,Ruth is sitting with Frank and is asleep as Xavier and Leigh stops by to check on Frank.Ruth wakes up and gives both of them a hug and asks Xavier"What's kept you so long?"Xavier tells Ruth"I've been making sure everything's set at FJR.And keeping this family together."Ruth fills Xavier and Leigh in on Frank's condition and tells them"He'll survive but he's going to have to slow down when it comes to racing.He's obsessed over FJR for many years and if he worries too much now,it could kill him."Xavier hugs Ruth and assures her"I'm making sure things are well taken care of there while Frank recovers from this."Ruth sighs"It will be hard work to make him rest after he wakes up.He'll want to be at the shop every day.And with all the chaos going on down there,it won't be good for him."Xavier and Leigh agrees and offers to take Ruth to lunch at Chantel's.Leigh tells her"It'll be good to get away for awhile.He'll be alright."Ruth respectfully declines the offer and tells them"I'm not going anywhere until he's awake and home."Xavier and Leigh hugs Ruth and tells her"If you need anything,let us know."Ruth nods and Xavier and Leigh heads off.Meanwhile in the hall,Allison arrives and bumps into Xavier and Leigh and Allison asks them"How is he?"Xavier warns Allison"I don't think it's a great idea for you to be here.His Mother's in there and your appearance could upset her."Allison tells Xavier"I want to see him before I leave for the racetrack.It will do me some good and motivate me."Xavier says with caution"I don't recommend it but if it helps,do it."Xavier and Leigh heads out.Allison walks into Frank's room and Ruth looks at her and coldly asks her"What are you doing here?"Allison says with respect"Ms.Jackson,I've came to check on Frank before I leave for the race."Ruth tells Allison"You've seen him,now we're walking outside and having a talk."They head outside and Ruth warns Allison"I don't want you here.I blame all of this on that damn team and he does not need any stress!"Allison assures Ruth"I just want to make sure he's ok.I do love him."Ruth gives Allison a dirty look and tells Allison sternly"You are too damn young for him.In my day,a young woman and an old man being together meant the young woman was a gold-digger."Allison tells Ruth,avoiding a confrontation"I have no intentions to take from him Ms.Jackson.I drive for him.I just want him to get well."Ruth says to Allison"We both do.Go to the racetrack and leave us be!"Ruth heads back in Frank's room alone and Allison heads out.
   At Class,Jared has arrived in Sully's office with lunch and tells his Wife"I thought I'd surprise you with Chinese."Sully smiles and says to her Husband,giving him a kiss"You have esp don't you?"Jared responds"Yes I do."Sully dims the lights in her office as she and Jared has lunch and catches up on each others day.Meanwhile in Ava's office,Jack arrives and Ava asks her Son"Have you woke up yet?"Jack tells his Mother sternly"I didn't come down here to talk about Rachel!And you don't need to bring it up!"Ava says calmly"If Rachel makes you happy,then all I can do is support the unholy union."Jack is taken back and asks his Mother"Are you feeling ok Mom?Did you say what I think you did?"Ava shrugs"If she makes you happy,then she makes you happy.I'm done with it."Jack is shocked and Ava gets a text from her P.I. and looks at it with a smile on her face and Jack asks his Mother"What are you smiling about?I know that look?"Ava quips"I'm looking for a love of my own Jack.Ever heard of online dating?"Jack is suspicious but doesn't want to ruin the moment of peace with his Mother.Jack tells Ava"Willie kicked Aretha,Rachel,and I out of the house and we're staying at The Sunset Club for the time being."Ava shows no remorse and tells Jack"I think that should be a wake up call to you and Aretha both."Jack gets angry and says"You need to let your grudge with Rachel go!"Ava gets up from her desk and tells her son with a tone of disapproval"Rachel has caused irreparable damage to our family Jackson.I will let my grudge go when hell freezes over so if you want to continue to preach to me about sweet innocent Rachel,then I suggest you leave!"Jack walks out and slams the door.Ava looks at the phone again and reads her report from the P.I. that informs her"Rachel's at a hotel in Southpoint with a young man,looks to be in his early 20s."Ava replies to the text,asking"Do you know who he is?"The P.I. responds and Ava is shocked and says to herself"Wake up call!"
   Meanwhile at Chantel's,Xavier and Leigh arrives to have lunch and sees Beth and Allan and Xavier gives his Mother a hug and Xavier asks in shock"I'd thought you would be at the hospital?"Allan tells his Nephew"She needed a break so we came here instead."Beth asks Xavier"I hope you haven't said anything to Allison yet about Allan?"Xavier tells them"She doesn't know a thing."Allan responds"Good.Because it needs to come from me first."Xavier tells Allan"I think you should wait until this race is over first before telling her.FJR needs to have a strong showing this weekend and telling Allison that you're her father could affect her performance."Allan looks at all of them and says"The sooner she knows,the better.I need to get this burden off my chest."Xavier shakes his head and Beth tells them"Let's have a nice lunch and not worry about business.Frank's recovering.Mama and Aunt Ciarra will be coming home tonight."Beth looks at Leigh and says to her Daughter In Law"I'm noticing a glow."Leigh sarcastically responds"And a Hell Hill brawl in my womb too."Xavier looks over and says"Sibling rivalry already starting?"Leigh looks at Xavier and says"These two will be a handful."Beth reminisces to when she was carrying Xavier,saying"He was wild.He was ready to come out from the first time I felt him move inside me."All of them laughs and Leigh feels another kick and says"And round two of the Hell Hell brawl."Xavier puts his hand on Leigh's stomach and smiles,telling his Wife"Feels like a boxing match."All of them begins to have lunch and Lily walks over to the table and looks at them and asks"Has any of you heard from my Mother?I'm worried about her?"Allan looks down and Leigh grabs Xavier's hand under the table forcefully to keep calm and Beth sarcastically asks her Cousin"Are you worried they're spending money Lily?We know why you're here and it's not because you're worried about your Mother."Xavier warns Lily"Just so we understand each other cuz,I'm already prepared for whatever you're planning and if I was you I'd leave town."Beth looks at Lily and agrees with her son,saying coldly"If you attempt to take advantage of your Mother when she returns,you'll have to deal with me.And I've been waiting for years to take care of your worthless ass!"Leigh rolls her eyes and Lily looks at Leigh and asks"I thought you were dead?And you're pregnant it looks like?I see you will have your hands full Xavier."Leigh hits Xavier under the table and Xavier gives Lily an evil look as Beth gets up and tells Lily"Don't think you're about to pull the wool over us.I know you like a wish book.I wish you'd disappear."Lily tells them"Wish is granted.Have a nice lunch."Lily walks away with a grin on her face as she says to herself"It's only started."Back at the table,Leigh tells Xavier,Beth,and Allan"I'd like these two inside me to kick her."Beth laughs"She's going to get what's coming to her.Trust me."Xavier nods and responds"I got her number.And she doesn't know what she's in for."
   Back in Blue Ridge,Tenny and Ciarra have arrived at the home Tenny and J.D. shared many years ago.Tenny gets emotional as she looks around and says to Ciarra"Xavier didn't change much here besides updating a few things."Ciarra responds"After Leigh passed away,Xavier and Sully stayed here and basically he raised her in this house.Jacob and I were over here often."Tenny tells her Sister with tears flowing down her face as she sees J.D.'s chair in the living room"I'm amazed Xavier left this place like this.It feels just like it did when J.D. and I lived here."Ciarra tells Tenny,also crying"I am going to sell my place next door I believe.It's so painful to be there.I understand now why you left town like you did years ago."Tenny grabs her sister and tells her"We're not selling anything Baby Sister.This will be where we'll come when we want to pay our Husbands a visit.Our family's in Adam's Landing now and we're going to get us a place together down there when we return.We've always taken care of each other and we always will."Ciarra and Tenny hugs and walks outside and Ciarra spreads some of Jacob's ashes around the estate and they walk over to Ciarra and Jacob's house and Ciarra takes one more look and spreads a few ashes around the house and Tenny and Ciarra looks around and Tenny holds her Sister's hand and somberly says"You ready to head back to Adam's Landing?"Ciarra is silent and says with tears in her eyes"I am Tennessee.Thank you for being here for me."Tenny holds Ciarra tightly and says,with tears flowing down her face"It's what we do Ciarra.And we move forward and we're going to do that."They leave the Sullivan Estate and head for the Airport,to return to Adam's Landing.
   At FJR,Allison arrives and finds Cale in the shop and Cale asks Allison in a tone of concern"How's Frank doing?"Allison tells him"He's going to survive but it will be awhile until he is back to normal."Cale shows a sign of remorse and tells Allison"We're going to this next race and we're going to give him a 1,2 finish."Allison is shocked and asks suspiciously"What's with the change in demeanor?"Cale shrugs"I want a chance to know my Father and I want to make him proud."At City Hospital,Terrance walks into Frank's room and checks his vitals and tells Ruth"He is making progress.I think tomorrow he'll be ready to wake up."Ruth cries tears of joy over hearing the news and tells Terrance"He's a fighter.He's going to be around here for years to come."Meanwhile Beth and Allan returns to the hospital and Allan tells his sister"Should I do what Xavier suggested and wait?"Beth looks at him and says"It's up to you Allan."Beth heads down to check on Frank as Allan makes a phone call."At Jackson Inc,Xavier and Leigh arrives in his office as they're alone and Leigh asks her Husband"You're quiet X.What did you get earlier in that text?"Xavier is silent and looks at Leigh and shows her and she reads it and is horrified as is Xavier."At Class,Aretha arrives at Ava's office and tells Ava"Here's my shares in the company."Ava looks at Aretha and tells her"I want you to see something."Aretha angrily says to Ava"I've already issued a public apology about that story Ava.I don't want to discuss Rachel!"Ava turns the monitor around on her desk and asks Aretha"Are you sure you don't want to talk about the poor little rich girl?"Aretha sees the video and she is horrified and her jaw drops and says to Ava in shock"I don't believe this."

 

1 comment:

  1. JUST GET'S BETTER AND BETTER , IF THAT'S POSSIBLE ! SOOOO HOPE FRANK AND BETH CAN GET BACK TOGETHER . ONLY TIME WILL TELL !

    ReplyDelete