Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 107. The Gameplan

    It's the next morning,at Hell Hill,Xavier and Leigh are in the living room and Allan comes downstairs and asks Xavier"Where's Beth?"Xavier tells his Uncle"She's already left for the hospital.I have heard you have a daughter here in town?"Allan tells Xavier"Yes I do.She's a rising star in the Cup."Xavier tells Allan"I plan to talk to her this morning when I head down to FJR."Allan tells his nephew"Don't say anything to her yet about me being her Father.It should come from me."Xavier asks"Did Mother confirm that she was your daughter?"Allan says"I was at the hospital last night but she never told me."Leigh tells Allan"Beth told me last night to tell you to visit her in her office.She wants to tell you herself."At City Hospital,Frank's in the ICU and Beth has arrived and finds Ava in his room and asks Ava"Where is Ruth?"Ava tells Beth"I got here last night and convinced her to go home.Mama finally gave in and I stayed with him."Beth and Ava looks at Frank,who's in an induced coma,recovering from an emergency bypass and Beth tells Ava"Frank is very lucky to be alive.Had Bobby not been with him.."Beth starts to tear up and Ava comforts her and says to Beth,giving her a hug"Frank is too damn stubborn to leave."Ava changes subjects and tells Beth"I went with Xavier last night to FJR and met Allison North."Beth looks at Ava and asks her"How did that go?"Ava looks at Beth and tells her"I talked to her and she is a good girl.She seems sincere."Beth is taken back and says to Ava"That's out of character for you."Ava replies"I wanted to feel her out.She loves Frank also,but you've got his heart."Beth looks at Frank and looks at Ava and says"It's all up to Frank what he decides to do when it comes to Allison."Ava tells Beth"I'm just thankful you saved my Big Brother.You are a miracle worker."Beth is humbled and shrugs"It's what doctors do."Ava and Beth hugs and Ava heads out.Beth's alone with Frank and he's unresponsive as he's recovering from the bypass and Beth grabs his hand and tells him"You and I will be talking about Allison when you recover.Beth kisses Frank on his forehead and walks out,headed to her office to meet with Allan.
   At The Sunset Club,Lily is sitting in the bar and Burt arrives and asks his Ex-Wife"I see you're still here?"Lily looks at Burt and snarks"Yes I am.Why would I not be here?"Burt warns Lily"I think you've got a hell of a fight on your hands if you're going to do what I think you're going to do."Lily gets up and leaves as Burt watches on and makes a call to Bobby and tells him"Lily's planning something.We need to get ready for war."Burt has a flashback to his past with Lily and says to himself with a tone of regret"I screwed up when I fell for you."Upstairs,Jack's in his room and Aretha arrives and checks on him.Aretha tells Jack"I take it you know about Frank's Heart Attack?"Jack warns Aretha"Mom's going to be looking for you too.Hope you have an exit plan."Aretha tells Jack"Frank's going to be fine.I've already been chastised by my Mama and my Brother.I let my emotions get the best of me."There's a knock at Jack's door and he looks at Aretha and rolls his eyes and asks"I pray this isn't my Mom."He answers the door to find hid Grandmother instead and Ruth sees Aretha and tells Jack"I want to be alone with Aretha for a moment."Jack looks at Aretha with a look of uncertainty as Ruth closes the door behind her Grandson and Aretha tells Ruth"I did not mean for all of this to happen I swear."Ruth looks at Aretha and says to her in a calm,yet stern tone"I came here to check on Jack but since you're here,you can do me a favor."Aretha asks"What is it?"Ruth tells Aretha"For the sake of my family and yours,I first want you to issue a public apology in that rag you publish.I want you to apologize for your actions."Aretha asks Ruth"What about Ava?She was the one that started this with her hatred for Rachel."Ruth tells Aretha"Ava was doing what any Mother would do.I'm not a fan of Rachel Lane myself.If your son had a girl that has done what Rachel has done to my family,wouldn't you have done the same thing?"Aretha tells Ruth"Rachel had it rough and never had a family Ruth."Ruth yells"That's not going to work with me!Rachel uses that just to get her way and to manipulate people.You will learn and it will be the hard way."Ruth tells Aretha"I'm going to be with my son now,you need to publish that apology for everyone's sake."Ruth leaves and Aretha's silent and takes a deep breath and heads to her office.
   Meanwhile,At Jackson Inc,Leigh's arrived and finds Sully and Jared in Xavier's office and Leigh tells them with a smile"I'm watching you"as Sully and Jared shares a passionate kiss."Sully asks her Mother"Where's Daddy?"Leigh tells Sully"He's going to be running FJR while Frank's recovering from his Heart Attack."Bobby walks in as does Burt and assures Leigh and Sully"We've got everything under control here.Leigh asks Sully"Want to go down to Class with your Mother and show me the tricks of the trade?"Sully smiles and says"I want to learn some of yours too Mom."They leave and Burt,Bobby,and Jared are in Xavier's office as Burt tells them"Lily's up to something.I ran into her earlier.She's planning something and we need to be ready."Jared tells Burt and Bobby"I have a feeling my Grandfather is watching all of this and has his hands involved as well."Bobby tells Jared"I think Winston learned his lesson with Xavier after his visit to the creek."Jared tells Bobby"Grandfather's looking for a way to get back at Ava though."Burt agrees as does Bobby and says"I read this morning that Northbrook will be demolished soon.I have to hand it to Ava.She is ruthless in business.We stand to gain from it as well.The commercial development will bring in millions of dollars."Burt tells them"When I worked with Xavier in Blue Ridge,he developed many malls in the area and most of them are thriving still today."Bobby tells them"Jackson Inc has always been successful in the real estate business among other things.Winston's going to make sure he makes his profit from whatever happens with Northbrook."All of them agrees and talks strategy.
   At FJR,Xavier sits in Frank's office and is going over his records and reading Allison and Cale's track records and results.Allison arrives and Xavier tells Allison to sit down and she asks Xavier"How's Frank doing?"Xavier tells Allison"He's going to be fine.He won't be here for awhile so I'm going to be running things and since I sponsor FJR,I will want to see results.Seeing your results thus far,I expect this PR nightmare will only motivate you.Allison asks Xavier"I saw Cale last night and I've never seen him as scared as he was after talking to you."Xavier tells Allison"Cale Stone needed to be brought down to earth.Now let's talk about him."Allison gets nervous and tells Xavier"I explained the situation with Cale with Ava last night."Xavier nods"I know you did.Ava told me."Allison tells Xavier"I respect Frank and I want to give him a win in this next race."Xavier tells Allison"I think that's a good goal.From the looks of it,I think it's possible.I expect that to happen and if you have any trouble with Stone,let me know."Xavier dismisses Allison and she walks out and Xavier sits back and the Team Director arrives and asks Xavier"Are you going to the race with the team this weekend?"Xavier says"No.I am only interested in seeing this team stays strong until Frank is well again.I'm only worried about Cale.Keep an eye on Allison for me also."The Team Director asks Xavier quizzically"What do you mean?"Xavier says"Just do as I ask and when the team heads out.I expect you guys to finish strong or else it won't be pleasant when you return!"Xavier leaves and the Team Director shakes his head,knowing Xavier's reputation and goes to get the team ready to leave for the next race.
   Meanwhile,back at City Hospital,Terrance has arrived in Frank's room in the ICU as Ruth is there and Terrance checks on him and says to Ruth"He's going to be in an induced coma for a few days so he can heal.Don't worry though,he's going to be fine."Ruth tells Terrance with tears in her eyes"You and Beth have done so much I can't thank you enough for what you've done."Terrance gives Ruth a hug and says"You and B.R. and your family and mine has taken care of each other since before I was born.It's what we do."In Beth's office,Allan has arrived and cuts to the chase and asks his Sister"So what does the results show?"Beth tells Allan"Allison North is your daughter after all."Allan gets emotional and tells Beth"I have no idea how to tell her about this."Beth tells Allan"Have you kept up with her family."Allan gives a puzzled look at Beth and says"I have been in a commune for many years Big Sis.I haven't kept up."Beth tells Allan"I did some research and Allison's Mother is alive but her Father died a few years ago."Allan takes a deep breath and Beth warns him"Don't expect a fairy tale reunion when you tell her."Allan tells his Sister"I don't know how I'm going to tell her."
    At Class,Leigh and Sully are in Sully's office and Leigh quips"This reminds me of your Daddy's office."Sully says with a laugh"He always told me to make whatever I did comfortable and appealing.Both of them laughs and Leigh feels a kick in her stomach.Sully notices a look on her Mother's face and asks"Are you ok?"Leigh says with a smile"I think I'm going to be having a Hell Hill brawl in my womb with these two."Sully feels her Mom's stomach and smiles and Leigh says"You were quite active yourself when I was carrying you."Sully laughs"I think you and Daddy's going to have your hands full when these twins are born."Leigh laughs and hugs Sully saying"I think so sweetie."At Jackson Inc,Ava's arrived and Bobby,Jared,and Burt are discussing strategy regarding Ava's plans and sees Xavier has shown up and tells all of them"I like those plans for Northbrook Center Mall.We've got a winner on our hands."All of them agrees and Ava asks Xavier,changing the subject"How did things go at FJR?"Xavier tells them"I talked to Allison and the team and they know what to do and what I expect."Bobby asks"What about Cale?"Xavier tells Bobby"I wouldn't worry about him too much.I laid down the law to him last night."At The Sunset Club,Jack sits and gets a text from Rachel,telling him"I'll be home tonight.I love you."Jack orders a drink and sits back and says to himself"I hope the book signing went well."At Chantel's,Lily is sitting at a table and Winston arrives with an attorney who turns out to be Cara Del Mar.Lily tells them"I want my part of my Daddy's company.I know we all have it in for Xavier and Beth.Winston tells Lily"Xavier and I have made our peace.I am gunning for Ava now.If you get Ciarra and Jacob's shares they will be shared with me,if she thinks she's about to take my family home from me and have it destroyed for a mall,I'm making damn sure I get my due."Cara reads Lily's papers and warns Lily"I hope you know I left town for a reason and I don't like your idea at all."Winston warns Lily"If you don't help Lily,I'll personally tell Xavier where your dear Father and Mother are residing so he can go kill them so you better help me!Cara shrugs and has a look of defeat.Lily tells Cara"I want to be in control of my Mother's shares,in other words,declared incompetent.She's a old woman and she is in grief and it's perfect for me to inherit what's mine."Winston has an evil smile and warns Cara"You heard her,and you can help me too with her sister."  

1 comment: