Thursday, March 14, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 114. Tricks And Truths

   In the Storm Shelter at Hell Hill,Rachel looks up and asks"Where am I?"She yells for help but Xavier tells her"Nobody's coming here to save you.Let's discuss what you did."Rachel angrily snarls at Xavier"I didn't want the damn child.Your sister's the reason for the abortion!"Xavier bends down and tells Rachel"My sister was doing what any Mother would do and try and protect her child."Rachel yells at Xavier"None of you wanted this kid anyways and isn't your Wife pregnant?So what did you lose?"Xavier has a flashback and looks up and yells at Rachel as he is beginning to lose his temper"That child was mine!If you didn't want it,you could have told me and we could have arranged something but you didn't think before you act!"Rachel gets scared when Xavier pulls out his Colt 45 and tells Rachel coldly"I have been through hell and back when it comes to your family.Your Father was a loser and a piece of trash.Your Brother is his Father's son.You are your Mother,except Desi did have some smarts to her and at least she tried to do the right thing."Rachel yells at Xavier"My Mother only cared about herself!"Xavier shakes his head and responds"Well there's something the two of you had in common."Meanwhile Xavier receives a text from Ava and tells him"You need to come down to Jackson Inc."Xavier starts to walk out and Rachel screams"Are you going to leave me here to die?"Xavier looks at her and says"Who knows?Wouldn't bother me."He walks out as Rachel looks around and tries to unchain herself and isn't successful.Country walks into the Storm Shelter with his shotgun and Rachel looks at him silently and Country responds"I don't think you're going anywhere."
   At City Hospital,Tenny is in Frank's room as he looks at his former Mother In Law and asks her"You don't have a Granddaughter Ms.Sullivan.You only have a Grandson."Tenny looks stunned and asks Frank in a surprised tone"Oh I do?You didn't know Allison North was my Granddaughter."Frank gets upset and asks Tenny"Are you beginning to lose your sanity?"Tenny looks at Frank and shakes her head and tells him"I never approved of you and my sweet Beth's marriage to begin with and Allison is Allan's long lost daughter.Just like you have your long lost son."Frank threatens Tenny"I don't need you in here playing judge.We could discuss you and your actions over the years.How about you get the hell out of here before the nurses throw you out!"Beth arrives in Frank's room and asks her Mother"What are you doing here Mama?"Tenny replies"I was visiting with Frank.We were discussing his sex life."Beth sighs and tells her Mother"Leave it alone.He's recovering from a massive Heart Attack and he doesn't need you in here bringing up the past."Tenny looks at Beth and gasps"You're still in love with him?"Beth doesn't respond and reminds her"Don't you have plans to look for an apartment today?"Tenny acts surprised and says"Why yes I do."She looks at Frank and warns him"It's not over yet Frank!"Frank responds"Bye Ms.Sullivan."Beth apologizes to Frank over Tenny's visit and says"She's crazy."Frank laughs"We both know that."Beth laughs and tells Frank,changing the subject"Before I start to feel the way I do Frank,I want to know everything about your relationship with Allison."Frank tells Beth"Allison and I had a one nighter during a test and we did sort of have a fling.I regret it but Allison is a good girl and she's very talented."Beth laughs"We know that one.But I just want to know if there's a chance for us,that I shouldn't be concerned about her."Frank grabs Beth's hand and assures her"Like I told you earlier,my heart is yours.You mean the world to me Beth.I was bitter about us for many years but seeing the way you've treated Mama and taken care of my family,that shows me a lot and I love you."Beth looks at Frank and confides"I'm scarred Frank.After my luck with love,I'm scared to be hurt again."Frank tells Beth"At our age Beth,I think it's time we settle down and try again.It won't be easy,but we could do it."Beth looks at Frank and is silent for a moment and tells him"Give me time Frank."Beth walks out and stands outside and has a thought and looks down and heads to Desi's room as Terrance's sent her a text saying"She's awake."
   At Chantel's,Allison is stunned at what Allan's revealed to her.Allison looks at Allan and says"You're not my Dad.My Dad died a few years ago."Allan tells Allison"Your Mom and I had a relationship and she got pregnant.She and I split because of your Dad."Allison is silent for a moment and says"Mom's told me about you and admitted to having an affair.But you're not my Dad."Allan says with regret"Is there a chance I could be?I want to be a part of your life Allison."Allison gets upset and tells Allan"If you're my biological Father or not,there's no chance of us having that sort of relationship.I'm sorry.I have a career to focus on and as I've told you,my Dad's dead."Allison leaves and Allan looks down and sighs with disappointment and says to himself quietly"I screwed up."Allan gets up to leave and has a flashback to his past and is quiet for a moment and leaves to meet up with Tenny and Ciarra."
  Meanwhile Xavier's arrived at Jackson Inc,and finds Winston in his office with Ava,Burt,and Jared as Winston tells Ava sternly"Whatever you're planning,I'm going to get my share!Northbrook is mine!"Burt walks out of the room and Jared tells his Grandfather"Had you not of messed up with Chant's schemes years ago,it'd still be yours."Ava tells Jared"Karma has paid him a visit and he's upset about it."Xavier looks at them and turns to Winston and reminds him"Do you remember our deal?"Winston tells Xavier"This involves Ava and myself.I'm not interested in taking back Foodstar.I do want what's mine though."Xavier goes over the blueprints for the proposed mall and then turns to Winston and tells him"I think it's safe to say that you really have no chance of making anything off of this.Ava has all the rights.You signed them over to her."Winston warns Ava"You only think you've won,I have some power in Valley Ridge and I can put a stop to this,and I will!"Winston walks out and Xavier tells Ava and Jared"He does hold some power in Valley Ridge.He can do the same thing there we do here."Both of them agrees and Jared tells them"Grandfather is partial to Northbrook though and he isn't going to let go of this."Ava quips"He has a nice island and home to go to Jared.He isn't hurting.He still has his money,he still has a business of his own with Hale Corp.He'll get over it!"Xavier meanwhile gets a text from Beth and tells Ava and Jared"I've got to go to the hospital.We're going through on this project and I'll see to it."Xavier leaves and Ava wonders aloud"I wonder how Rachel's holding up?"Jared looks at Ava and he asks Ava"Burt seemed to sneak off."Ava and Jared both have looks of suspicion."
  Meanwhile Tenny finds Ciarra at The Penthouse with Sully and Leigh as Sully and Leigh has told Ciarra of Beth's revelation earlier.Ciarra tells them"I never met Desi Lane so I can't say anything."Tenny walks into the room and asks"What about Desi Lane.She's dead."Sully tells her Great-Grandmother"Actually no."Leigh adds"Xavier doesn't even know yet about it."Tenny responds"Beth is full of secrets isn't she?Why didn't she just kill her and get it over with?"Sully looks at Tenny and says"Gran,she does have a protocol to follow running a hospital."Ciarra jumps in and tells her Sister"I'm glad to know Beth did take after J.D. in the conscious department."Tenny quips at her"Shut up Ciarra.Beth should have just finished the job."Leigh tells all of them"The thing we need to do is be there for Xavier.He's going to find out and when he does,I'm scared it's going to send him over the edge."Sully tells all of them"I can promise this,she sure as hell isn't getting Class back.I'll make damn sure of that!"Leigh assures her Daughter"Whatever happens Sully,I highly doubt she'll be able to since you own it outright."Ciarra changes subjects and tells Sully"Back to why I was here to begin with.Tennessee and I are going to be moving across the hall in the empty Penthouse."Sully and Leigh tells them"I think that'll be great."Ciarra tells Tenny"I've already signed the lease and we're good to go."The ladies head over to Ciarra and Tenny's new penthouse for a grand tour of their new residence.On the way out,Tenny tells Ciarra"Why didn't you wait for me to sign along with you?"Ciarra tells Tenny"I felt it was best.I have always been the calm one."Tenny and Ciarra bicker as Leigh and Sully looks at each other and rolls their eyes in amusement and Leigh jokes to Sully"May want to soundproof the apartment with them two."
  Back in the Storm Shelter,Rachel and Country sits across from each other as Rachel asks Country"So you're the one that's going to kill the innocent young girl locked in The Jackson's torture chamber?"Country tells Rachel"After what I've heard,you deserve whatever you get."Rachel looks at Country and replies"You don't know me though.The family could be playing you for a fool."Country gets angry and says to Rachel"I am loyal to Xavier."Rachel then looks at Country and tells him"You are actually kinda hot.Are you single?"Country is silent and looks at Rachel and says"I'm not falling for this."Rachel softly says to Country"You look like you're lonely.I think you are.Ever considered sex on the creek."Country warns Rachel trying hard to resist the temptation"I'm not going to fall for this."Rachel tells Country"Come over here.I got something to tell you."Country walks over and Rachel kisses him on the lips as Country is silent,unknown to him,Rachel's taken the keys out of his pocket as he leans over her.She looks at Country and says with a smile"I like it kinky."Country replies"I do too."Rachel has Country in a trance and uncuffs herself as she gets up and grabs Country's shotgun and hits him in the back of the head,knocking him out and says"And I just played you like a fool!"Rachel runs out as Country lays in the storm shelter,with the keys laying by his side as he lays on the floor.
  Meanwhile at Hell Hill,Allan's returned and is disappointed in his visit with Allison and feels dejected and walks over to the bar and picks up a glass and stares at it intently as he grabs a bottle of Crown and takes a drink and sits on the couch,dejected and depressed over Allison.At City Hospital,Frank is in his room as Terrance is in the room giving Frank his release papers.Allison walks in the room and tells Frank"I'm glad to see you're well."Frank tells Allison"I am too."He looks at Allison and notices that she's upset and asks her"Are you ok?Did you talk to Allan?"Allison asks Frank in shock"You knew he was my father?"Frank replies"Not until Ms.Sullivan told me about it."Allison sits at Frank's bedside and says with a tone of sadness"I don't know what to say about it because my Mom never told me about this."Frank advises Allison"Don't let it get to you.Use it as motivation when you're on the track.It helps."Allison looks at Frank and Frank looks at Allison as they look into each other's eyes.In Desi's room at City Hospital,Beth has walked in and Desi snarls at Beth"You're going to pay dearly for this one Beth!"Beth looks at Desi with red in her eyes and says coldly"I should have let you died than to let you live!"Desi yells at Beth"I demand you release me!"Beth yells back"I'll release you once we get some things straight about your whoring daughter and you!"Meanwhile,Xavier is outside and hears his Mother yelling and walks in the room and he sees Desi and freezes in shock as he sees that Desi's alive and is speechless!

1 comment:

  1. MY , MY , I THOUGHT COUNTY WAS SMARTER THAN TO BE TAKEN BY RACHEL ! OH WELL, I GUESS EVERYONE HAS THEIR WEAK POINTS ! POOR " X " WHAT A SHOCKER ! HE WILL BE THE ONE TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK NEXT !!! LOL

    ReplyDelete