Saturday, March 16, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 115. The Escape

  At City Hospital,Ruth and Cale has returned to Frank's room and finds Allison and Frank together,with Ruth getting defensive and giving a dirty look to Allison while Frank sees his Mother and Son and Ruth asks Frank"I see you got company?"Frank tells his Mother as Cale watches on"She came down here to visit."Ruth warns her Son"You are in no condition for sex."Allison sternly tells Ruth"I am here Ms.Jackson because I wanted to see how Frank was doing."Ruth tells Allison"I know you got feelings for him"and turns to Frank and reminds him"You are recovering from a massive Heart Attack."Cale assures Ruth"I think they're one night stand was it."Ruth looks at her Grandson and asks him"Are you ok with this?"Cale responds"Allison isn't the kind of girl that is looking for a fling."Allison tells Ruth"I'm leaving now.I needed someone to talk to.Sorry to upset you."Allison leaves and Frank tells his Mother and Son"Allison found out that Allan Sullivan was her Father.She needed someone to talk to."Ruth is shocked and asks"Are you kidding?"Cale is taken back too and tells Ruth and Frank"If that's true then she will need someone.I'm going to see her and find out what happened."Ruth asks Cale"You act like you've been seeing Allison?"Cale tells her"We've had a rocky relationship.We are friends with benefits."Frank tells Cale"Go be there for her.It would be good for her at this time."Cale leaves and Frank tells his Mother"Allison needed someone to talk to and I was here for her.That was it.I'm her boss and I've let her know we're not going to have a relationship."Ruth looks at Frank and sighs"I hope so because you're too damn old to be her lover!"Rashad meanwhile walks into the room and asks Frank"Are you ready to head home?"Frank tells Rashad"Yes I am!"Rashad goes over a few things with Ruth and Frank and warns him"Uncle Terrance told me to tell you to take it easy."Ruth assures Rashad"Frank will be well taken care of."Rashad quickly leaves as he receives a page and rushes off."
  In Desi's room at City Hospital,Xavier gasps in shock"Desi's alive?"Beth tells her Son"That was what I called you here for Xavier.'I didn't want you to find out like this."Xavier grows angry and asks his Mother"How long has Desi been alive?"Beth says regretfully"She survived the accident and I put her in a coma."Desi yells at Xavier"I know you had a part to play in this too.I know you had it in for me as well X!"Xavier says in a tone of shock"If I had played a part,you'd be dead."Xavier looks at Beth and says to her coldly"You should have told me about this.I can't believe this!"Desi warns Xavier and Beth"I want my company back and what's mine!And I will get it!"Xavier looks at Desi in disbelief and at his Mother with red in his eyes and walks out and leaves,fuming with anger and a feeling of betrayal.Back in Desi's room,Desi laughs at Beth"Looks like you've just made yourself an enemy."Beth slaps Desi and yells at her"I wish I had killed you.At least you know how he feels about you now."Desi tells Beth"Does Sully or anyone else know about this Beth?"Beth is silent and Desi assumes that's a yes and says with a smile"You are screwed now bitch."Terrance and Rashad rushes in the room as they hear Beth and Desi's argument and Desi looks at them and says"All of your careers will be over after this is finished.Release me NOW!"Rashad looks at Terrance and Beth and Rashad says"I'm just the intern doctor.I didn't know anything about this."Beth tells Desi"I'll release you when I'm damn ready."Beth and Terrance walks outside and Beth tells Terrance"Keep an eye on her.I'm going to check on Frank.When I get back,then we'll discuss what to do next."Terrance looks down with regret and says"This is going to end badly."In Desi's room,Rashad looks at Desi and says"You remind me of your Daughter.Both of you act alike."Desi looks at Rashad and asks him"You've seen Rachel?"Rashad answers"And she had sex too.She is a first class whore."Desi warns Rashad"I may have let you get off with this,but it won't happen now since you've insulted my daughter!"Rashad quips"Only speaking the truth.As my Mother says,the truth will set me free."Desi is disgusted and tells Rashad"I'll make a deal with you,if you let me go,I'll let you slide."Rashad is silent in thought as he considers Desi's deal,as he knows his career could be in jeopardy.
  Meanwhile,at Hell Hill,Allan is buzzed after getting into Xavier's Crown earlier after his visit with Allison,and is passed out on the couch,Leigh returns and Sully comes with her,both worried for Xavier as Tenny and Ciarra are at their new penthouse and Leigh tells Sully"It's best this way really.I think he's tough,but he's sensitive and he doesn't show it,and as of late,much has happened that has gotten to him,he needs to back off and really take some time to just relaxing and letting his family help him out.I know he's not himself."They then turn to Allan and he's passed out and they see the bottle of Crown on the floor,by the couch and pretty much figured out what happened with Allison as Leigh quips"I don't think it went well."Meanwhile,Xavier's got his Colt 45 loaded,and he is walking through the woods,in a fury to the storm shelter with red in his eyes and in silence after seeing Desi alive and he walks into the Storm Shelter and walks inside and sees Country laying on the ground,with his shotgun in his hand and the keys in the other,and Xavier shoots up in the air and Country becomes to come to and grab the back of his head and Xavier yells"What in the hell did you do?"Country looks around dazed and confused after Rachel's seductive escape,and tells Xavier"She hit me with my gun,she wanted me to have sex with her."Xavier yells louder"And you fell for the trick too?"Country is silent and Xavier screams"Damnit!"Damnit!"Country apologizes to Xavier and asks him"X I will go find her?"Xavier asks"Can you do it?"Country tells him"I will hunt her ass down."Xavier looks at him sternly and coldly and walks up to the house as he shakes his head in disgust and anger and it grows as he walks up the hill in the woods,heading to the house as he's silent and comes through the back and slams the door!He yells"Damnit!"He grabs a plate off the table and throws it across the room and Leigh and Sully runs in there and both are silent and Xavier looks at them and he pauses and slowly says"Desi Lane's alive."Leigh and Sully are quiet and Xavier asks them"Did you know about it?"Sully and Leigh are quiet and Sully slowly says"Grandma confessed to us earlier at the hospital.Xavier quickly asks"And neither of you called me immediately and tell me?"Leigh says"Beth wanted to tell you herself X."Xavier is silent and looks at both of them in disappointment and says in a tone of disgust"I should have known.And as for Rachel,she escaped."Leigh asks"You had her in the Storm Shelter?"Xavier yells"Hell yes I did and she was going to pay for what she did!"Xavier looks at them with hurt and anger in his eyes and walks out and slams the door,and Leigh and Sully looks at each other and Leigh starts to cry"He's breaking down Sully.I'm scared for him.This is too much!"Sully consoles her Mother and promises her"Daddy's not going through this alone.I am going to protect him.Desi will learn where she stands with me if I see her anywhere!"Leigh adds"I will too.Xavier hasn't spoken much about her Death and I think in it's own way,it got to him.Sully asks"What do you mean?"Leigh answers"Desi was his first love Sully.When she stole those files,and was going to give them to Chant Lane?That has caused him much pain since with what happened to you and Jacob passing away,he's been through hell and I can assure you one thing,had Rachel been in that shelter,he'd killed her.Your Father feels betrayed and I did not want to hurt him,and I did."Sully holds her as Leigh starts to cry and assures her"Desi doesn't want to go with me.She knows how I feel about her."They hold each other and both fear for Xavier as it's apparent he isn't holding up well after finding out about Desi as well as Rachel's abortion.
  At City Hospital,Beth walks into Frank's room and she sees he's gone and she sits on the bed and cries for her Son,as she too is scared for him."Beth goes and asks the nurse"Did Frank leave?"The nurse replies"Ruth took him home a short while ago."Beth walks out and heads down the hall and Terrance sees Beth and tells her"I got bad news."They rush to Desi's room,and Beth sees that Desi has left and Beth asks Terrance and Rashad"Who let her go?"Rashad answers"She blackmailed me and I took the deal.She has a reputation for taking no prisoners in Adam's Landing.But she's going to pay me back!"Beth tells Terrance"Where were you?"Terrance tells Beth"I got a call from Mama.Daddy's silent today."Beth tells them"I know neither of you meant for this to happen and tells Rashad"Desi Lane will have a hard time regaining her reputation in Adam's Landing,Don't fear her."Rashad tells them"She demanded cash too and I gave her some money."Beth tells him"She won't be here long I believe.She is going to make a move on Sully and try to get her company back and when she does,she has a fight on her hands and if she tries to do anything here to cost us our careers,I'll bust her ass myself and that's a promise."Meanwhile at The Sunset Club,Desi has checked in and notices someone at the bar.She asks"Allison?"Allison turns and says in shock"Aunt Desi?'Allison says cautiously"Weren't you dead?"Desi responds"Was.I'm alive and need help."Cale looks at Desi and is quiet and asks Allison"Is Desi related to you?"Allison replies"Desi's my Mom's younger sister."Cale and Allison are in shock as Allison doesn't believe her eyes and tells her Aunt"You can stay with me in my apartment and until you get well."Desi tells her Niece"I will need some time before I can get back what's mine."Cale tells Allison"I'm going to let the two of you have some time to yourselves and go check on my Dad.."Allison gives Cale a hug and says to him"Thank you for being there for me."Cale says"Anytime Allison."and leaves.Desi asks"Who's his father?"Allison replies"Frank Jackson."Desi's shocked and tells Allison"I guess the old rumor was true after all."They begin to catch up and Desi fills Allison in on what's happened and Allison assures her Aunt"I'll help you all I can and you can stay with me."Desi thanks her and buys them a drink.Desi gets her money back from the room and tells Allison"I'm going to get my life back.Just watch."
   Meanwhile Frank and Ruth returns to The Farm and sees they have a visitor and Bree tells her Uncle"I heard and got up here as soon as I could."She hugs her Uncle and Grandmother and Frank sits in his chair and tells them"I am glad to be home.I feel like I have a second chance with Cale and getting to know him and Xavier helping out while I was in the hospital.Ruth warns her Son"You're not jumping back to the shop yet.You need time to heal."Bree tells him"I'll be watching over you too."Frank looks at them and smiles,as he's fortunate he's alive.Beth meanwhile pulls up in the driveway and gets out and knocks on the door as Frank gets up to answer.Beth walks in and looks at Frank and Ruth and tells them with regret"I am screwed."Frank and Ruth asks"What's wrong?"Beth tells them"Desi Lane's alive and I kept her in a coma when I realized she was going to survive that accident."Bree is in the other room and walks out and asks"Desi's alive?"Beth nods and says"Xavier didn't know and found out the wrong way and I've hurt him."Ruth consoles Beth as does Frank and Bree and Ruth tells Beth"It'll blow over.Xavier's tough.He's taken great care of our family and B.R. would be proud of him."Frank adds"Wasn't for him,Cale and I likely wouldn't have a relationship getting to know each other."Beth tells all of them"He's been through hell and I''m scared for him."Frank assures Beth"He'll be fine.Stay here with us for a few days until he has some time to cool off.He has Leigh back and she's always been his rock in times like this."Beth sighs and says"Thank you."She gives Frank a huge hug as they hold on to each other and Bree asks Ruth"Are they seeing each other again?"Ruth smiles and says"I think so."
   Back at Hell Hill,Leigh and Sully are in Xavier's study and they are worried and scared for him and Leigh gets a text from Beth saying"I'm staying with Frank for a few days."Sully calls her Father but gets no response as his phone is turned off.Sully calls Adam's Landing International Airport,and sees if Xavier's private jet has taken off.She is told it's still there."Sully tells her Mother"He's somewhere but he isn't far though I don't think."Meanwhile as for Xavier,he goes to Tenny and Ciara's Penthouse and knocks on the door and Tenny answers and holds Xavier as Ciarra walks in and asks"So you know too?"Xavier looks at them and says"I'm not mad at either of you,Leigh or Sully should have informed me."Tenny agrees as does Ciarra and tells Xavier"Stay here and we'll take care of you."Xavier accepts as Ciarra heads to the kitchen and Tenny tells her Grandson"Whatever you want to do with Desi or Rachel,I will help.They deserve to pay."Xavier holds her hand tightly and hugs her and Tenny says to Xavier"Mamaw and Aunt Ciarra are here and so is Leigh.Beth was only protecting you."Xavier's silent and doesn't say anything."Meanwhile Rachel arrives at The Inn and sits at the bar,and a woman turns to her and says"Rachel Lane,looks like you've been somewhere I've been before."Rachel looks at her and says,recognizing her"I'd think so."
  

1 comment:

  1. WELL, WELL, I CAN SEE RIGHT NOW RACHEL AND DESI ARE GOING TO BE TEAMING UP ! NOW THE S... IS GOING TO HIT THE FAN FOR SURE !! LOL

    ReplyDelete