Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 119. The War Cry

   It's been three weeks since we've last visited our friends in Adam's Landing.When we left, Rachel,Jamie along with Lily,has plans to write a tell all on The Jackson and Sullivan families.Desi's planning revenge on Beth after putting her in a drug-induced coma.Much has happened in three weeks and now now pick up Daylight And Darkness, after three weeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Rachel and Jamie has met up with Lily at The Inn as both are still laying low due to a run-in with Ava in the last week. Lily tells Rachel and Jamie"I hate this dive and I have no idea why you'd want to meet here since we're all about to be filthy rich.Jamie and Rachel looks on as Lily pulls a book out of her purse and tells them"It's hitting the shelves tonight!"Rachel smiles and says proudly"This is going to be a best seller and the entire world will know the real Ava Jackson and her entire family full of hypocrites."Jamie looks at Rachel and reminds her"I'm a Jackson too Rachel,so don't judge all of us.If it wasn't for my connection to Lily,this book wouldn't have been realized."Lily also tells Rachel"Jamie's right and this will do exactly what we intended it to do."Rachel and Jamie orders drinks as Lily declines,telling them"I don't do dives like this.Too trashy for me."Lily tells Rachel and Jamie"Meet me later at The Sunset Club and then we'll really celebrate!"Jamie and Rachel agrees and they have a drink and both have a smile on their face as their book will be hitting the shelves.
   At Hell Hill,Leigh,who's beginning to show due to her pregnancy and ordered to rest by Beth as she's carrying twins,lays in the bed watching TV.A talk show comes on and the host announces"Today,our guest is the former retail titan of Adam's Landing,Desi Lane."Desi struts out and sits down and begins to tell the talk show host of her experience,telling her"Dr.Beth Jackson is one evil woman.She led my children to believe I was dead knowing all to well I'd survive.She wanted me dead."Leigh turns off the TV and sends a text to Xavier,Beth,and Sully and tells them"Turn on your TVs."Leigh rubs her stomachs and tells the babies inside her"Looks like a war is about to brew."
  Meanwhile down at Jackson Inc,Xavier is in his office with Burt,Jared,and Bobby and Country walks into the room after suffering a concussion due to being knocked out by Rachel while she was locked in the Storm Shelter.Country asks"Am I at the right place?"Xavier looks at Country and asks him sarcastically"If you weren't my right hand man,then you wouldn't be here."Country laughs as does everyone else and Xavier tells Country"Good to see you're back to yourself again."Country laughs"I sure as hell feel better than I did and I think it's time for some old fashioned payback on Rachel after the stunt she pulled."Xavier tells Country,Bobby,Jared,and Burt to sit down as Xavier tells them"We all need to plan for war."Burt asks Xavier"What are you talking about?"Xavier turns on the TV as Desi's on the screen chatting with the Talk Show host and tells them"I've received a text from City Hospital a few minutes ago and they're calling an emergency board meeting.Mother's career is on the line now due to this."Bobby tells Xavier"Bree has been working with me on strategy for this moment."Xavier responds"I have too.With Jamie and Rachel still in town,they have hid themselves well and so far,no words from either of them other than with Ava."All of them laughs as Bobby responds"I think Ava scared them back into hiding after her run in with them."Burt then tells Xavier"Lily has been quiet as well and I've seen her out and about around The Inn."Xavier is quiet and replies"Mother told me about Lily helping Jamie and Rachel.I've got it covered."Ava walks into the office and tells her Brother"Ready to head to the Hospital?"Xavier asks Ava"You're not on the board at the hospital?"Ava tells Xavier"I'm going on behalf on Mama.She didn't feel up to it and Jamie being in town is wearing her down."Xavier looks at his Sister and tells Bobby,Burt,Jared,and Country"Get ready!"Ava and Xavier leaves and Bobby tells Burt,Jared,and Country"I think this could be worse than when Xavier revealed himself as B.R.'s son."Burt tells Bobby"I took care of Lily and finalized the divorce so she's now free and single as well as myself."The mailman arrives and drops off a box in the office and Bobby opens it and his eyes widen in anger and uncertainty as it's Jamie,Rachel,and Lily's tell all on their families."Everyone in the room brace themselves for the war to come.
   Meanwhile at City Hospital,Beth's in her office and Terrance and Rashad are with her as they watch Desi's interview on the TV and Beth is seething with anger and tells Terrance"I think the time has come to meet up with Aretha."Terrance and Rashad sits and watches on as they grow with anger as Desi tells the Talk Show host"Beth Jackson practically owns City Hospital.I wouldn't trust her at all to save lives.She kept me from my kids."Desi starts to cry as the Talk Show consoles her.Beth sits back and rolls her eyes and is silent and Terrance looks at her and says in a tone of defeat"I think we're all in trouble now."The administrator arrives in Beth's office and notices the TVs on and tells Beth,Terrance,and Rashad"The board meeting is about to start."They turn off the TV and heads to the meeting room.Meanwhile Xavier and Ava has arrived and the TV is on and Xavier and Ava looks at each other and both of them says at the same time"This won't end well."The other board members walk in and the Administrator walks in with Beth,Terrance,and Rashad following and The meeting starts as Cara and Bree arrives,Cara on Desi's behalf,and Bree,on Beth's behalf.Xavier and Ava offers their support to Beth and the meeting starts.
   Meanwhile at Tenny and Ciarra's Penthouse,Tenny's returned home after Allan had disappeared after what happened with Allison and Tenny tells her Sister"Allan's in rehab in Blue Ridge now after I pushed him to do it.Ciarra hugs Tenny and assures her"Tennessee,Allan will recover.I know he will."Tenny sits down and turns on the TV and watches Desi's interview and Ciarra warns her"I turned it off for a reason."Tenny is silent as she watches on and listens as Ciarra tries to get Tenny to turn it off.Tenny yells"Shut up Ciarra!How dare that bitch talk about my Daughter like that!My poor Beth."Ciarra pulls out a book and shows it to Tenny and says with a tone of gloom"It only gets worse."Tenny looks at Jamie,Rachel,and Lily's tell all,and zooms through it and she lights up a cigarette and Ciarra looks at Tenny and says to her in fear"You're lighting a cigarette Tennessee."Tenny turns around and tells Ciarra"Don't give me any grief.I've been through hell the last few weeks and this sure as hell doesn't help!"Ciarra shakes her head as Tenny calls Beth but gets no response and tells her Sister"I'm going to the Hospital."Tenny,with her cigarette,heads out and Ciarra reminds her"Tennessee you can't smoke outside the Penthouse."Tenny ignores her sister as she storms out and heads to City Hospital.
  Back at Hell Hill,Sully has arrived and runs upstairs into Leigh and Xavier's bedroom as Leigh tells her Daughter"I take it you've seen it too?"Sully,fuming with anger tells her Mother"I did and I also picked this up at the door when I walked in."Sully shows Leigh the book and Leigh shuts her eyes for a moment and takes a deep breath and Sully tells her Mother"This is bad."Leigh zooms through the book and throws it across the room and tells Sully"I don't know what's about to happen sweetie,but I think it's about to get very ugly."Sully hugs Leigh and assures her"Once Daddy finds out about this,I don't think we will have anything to worry about."Leigh gets a text from Xavier and looks at Sully and says to her daughter with a tone of disgust"I think it's just got worse."
  Meanwhile,Lily has returned to The Sunset Club and walks into Winston's room and doesn't find him there.Lily yells"Winston,where are you?"Lily looks around for a moment and someone walks in with a pistol pointed at Lily.Lily gets scared and backs up as Burt tells his Ex-Wife"I never thought you could pull something like this off."Lily yells"How did you get in here Burt?"Burt coldly says"I just hope you've made peace because I'm about to make my peace with you."Burt shoots Lily and she falls to the floor and Burt tells her as she lays on the ground dying"You won't hurt anyone else again."Burt walks out of the room as Lily dies in Winston's suite.Meanwhile at The Inn,Jamie and Rachel are preparing to meet with Lily at The Sunset Club to meet with Lily as they are stopped by Country,who looks at Rachel and tells her"Payback time."Jamie and Rachel are both scared as Country pulls out his shotgun and points it at Rachel and waves his aim between them and then says with a laugh"Go visit Lily."Country walks off and Jamie and Rachel are now both in fear and they head to their room upstairs and locks the door behind them.
  At Jackson Inc,Winston has arrived and Bobby and Jared looks at Winston and Jared yells at his Grandfather"You're behind this aren't you?"Winston tells them"Yes I am and it's not getting published.I have made my peace with Xavier and Ava and I owe Xavier anyway after showing me who you're Father really was."Bobby tells Jared"Jamie and Rachel only thinks their book is getting published,but it won't never hit a tablet or a bookshelf."Jared is stunned and is silent.Winston quips"I played Jamie,Rachel,and Lily like a hand of cards and I am going to enjoy what's about to happen regarding them."Jared looks at his Grandfather and asks him"Are you ok?"Winston responds"I am fine.I'm think Xavier will enjoy this as will Ava."Jared walks out of the office shaking his head in disbelief as Bobby tells Winston"Everything's in motion."
  Back at City Hospital,The Board has heard from Beth's side as well as Desi's,on behalf of Cara.The Administrator tells Beth,Terrance,and Rashad"The three of you can either resign or be fired."Xavier and Ava stands up and Xavier yells"Nobody's getting fired here today damnit!"The administrator tells Xavier"Look Xavier.."Xavier sternly yells"If it wasn't for The Jackson Family,City Hospital would have died a long time ago.We built this hospital.We built Adam's Landing.Let me give all of you in here a brief lesson on Adam's Landing!In the 1930s,Adam's Landing was broke and close to being bankrupt.My family saved this town with moonshine.The money went straight into Adam's Landing and saved this town from becoming a ghost-town like some towns did during that time.I'm warning all of you here right now,If you boot my Mother,then this hospital will never get another donation from my family!"Beth is silent and on the verge of tears as the Administrator tells her"Dr.Jackson,you're no longer Chief of Staff.I have to follow the rules."The administrator also tells Terrance and Rashad"And you guys are no longer allowed to work here.You're fired."Beth looks up and looks around the room as Ava hugs her and Xavier hugs her and Xavier yells at the board"Watch this place die!And that's a promise!"Xavier storms out,and Beth walks out and heads to her office with Ava,Terrance,and Rashad at her side and Beth's silent.They arrive at Beth's office as she sees boxes in the room and Tenny walks in and Beth tells her Mother"My career's over."Tenny grabs her Daughter and hugs her and says"Desi will regret this my sweet Beth and so will this hospital."Terrance and Rashad leaves and goes to pack their things and Beth tells her Mother"I want to be by myself for a moment."Tenny hugs Beth and leaves and Beth looks around her office,and she sees that Ava is still there and looks at Ava and she walks outside and makes a phone call.Beth looks around the office and is fuming in anger and begins to pack her belongings up silently and vows"Desi Lane,you're going to pay for this!"Meanwhile,at Chantel's,Tenny is sitting at the bar and sees Desi walk in and walks up to her and says coldly"Beth or my Grandson isn't the one you need to fear bitch,it's me!"

1 comment:

  1. WONDERFUL !!! OUTSTANDING ! WELL WORTH THE WAIT !!!! BRAVO !! BRAVO !!! I HAVE SOOO MISSED D & D ! AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK !!!

    ReplyDelete