Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 123. Backfire

  It's the next morning in Adam's Landing and at Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse,Beth walks into the kitchen as Ciarra has cooked breakfast and Ciarra asks her niece"Is Tennessee still asleep?"Beth tells her Aunt"She is and I took that pistol.I'm going to take it and hide it."Ciarra sighs of relief and says"Thank God!Tennessee has been on a rampage since she's returned home.I know with what's happened with you at the hospital and Allan,it's gotten to her.Beth sits down at the table and replies"She forgets sometimes she isn't a young woman anymore and I know she is worried but I got everything taken care of on my part.Mama forgets that I can take care of myself."Ciarra tells Beth gently"I think your Mama is trying to make up for her years in Monaco Beth.She's not going to admit it but that's my thoughts on it."Beth agrees and notices a text on her phone from Frank and from City Hospital and Beth gets up and hugs her aunt and tells her"Keep an eye on my Mother today and keep her out of trouble."Ciarra rolls her eyes and says"I've been trying my best for all my life,but we both know she has a mind of her own."Beth and Ciarra laughs as Beth leaves.Once outside,Beth reads the text from City Hospital and is silent for a moment and calls Xavier and heads to Jackson Inc.
  At The Farm,Frank wakes up and Ruth asks him"Where's Beth?"Frank tells his Mother"She stayed the night with Ciarra and Tenny.She just told me she's been contacted by the hospital."Ruth looks at Frank and asks"Do you think they are regretting letting her go with Jesse Adams being shot?"Frank responds"I think that could be the case.Beth and Terrance were the two most prominent doctors on staff and with what's happened,Beth's the only person that can save him"Ruth brings Frank a cup of coffee and asks him"With Desi involved,I don't know if she will or not.She's headed now to talk to Xavier about it."Meanwhile there's a knock at the door and Frank answers to find Cale and Frank greets his son with a hug and welcomes him inside as Frank and Cale have breakfast as Ruth's finished cooking and Ruth asks Cale with a laugh"Are you going to bump and run Michael this weekend for your Grandma?"Frank looks at his Mother and asks in shock"You sure are feisty this morning?"Ruth tells them"I am doing my best to keep my spirits up with Sidney passing away last night.I'm going over to Willie's soon to check on her.I called her this morning and she's really down."Frank tells Cale"I want you and Allison to come down to the shop this morning.We're going to do a tribute to Sidney in this weekend's race."Ruth smiles and tells her son"I think Willie and her family will be honored."Frank says humbly"Wasn't for Sidney Evans,I'd never gotten into racing."Ruth hugs Frank and Cale and whispers in Cale's ear"Do Grandma a favor and next time you bump Michael,don't take yourself out."Cale laughs and says"I'll try my best Grandma."Ruth heads over to see Willie as Frank and Cale heads down to FJR.
  Meanwhile at City Hospital,Desi wakes up in the visitation room and notices Michael is there with her and Desi asks her son"You didn't have to stay here with me?"Michael tells his Mother"After all that's happened,I thought it was best that I did in case Beth or any of her psycho family tried to come after you."The doctor walks out of the ICU and tells Desi and Michael"There's been no change in Jesse's condition.We will need to operate today if he's going to survive."Desi yells at the doctor"Beth Jackson will not be the one to do it!I absolutely refuse to allow her to do it!"The doctor shakes his head in disgust and tells Desi"Your actions has hurt this hospital and you're not related to Mr.Adams so you really have no say!"Desi yells back"I have a seat on this board so I do have some say on what happens to Jesse!"A woman walks into the visitation room and looks at Desi with disgust and shakes her head and says with regret in her voice"If I had known it was you,I'd stayed in Blue Ridge."Desi turns around and sees her sister,Dr.Olivia North,who's a doctor and the tempoary Chief of Staff at City Hospital."Desi tries to give her oldest sister a hug and Olivia rejects it and tells Desi"I left this place for a reason and you were the main one."Desi asks her sister"Can you save Jesse?"Olivia responds quickly"No I can't."Olivia looks at Desi and Michael and in disgust tells Desi"Get over yourself Desi.I'm glad Lane's is gone and in the hands of Sully Jackson and so we're clear,you inherited it from our parents,you didn't build it from the ground up as you proclaim."Olivia walks away and Desi shakes her head in anger and Michael quips"I see Aunt Olivia is back in town."Desi snaps"She isn't a part of my family.The only person she ever cared about was her."Michael rolls his eyes as Desi fumes with anger,seeing her sister for the first time in many years.
   At Jackson Inc,Beth arrives at Xavier's office and finds him sitting at his desk and gives her son a hug and thanks him for coming to his Grandmother's rescue at the ALPD the night before.Xavier tells his Mother,as they are alone in his office to have a seat.Beth notices something off with Xavier and asks"What's wrong Xavier?Is it Leigh?"Xavier tells his Mother"Things are about to change in Adam's Landing and Grandma may not be in the free and clear yet."Beth asks"What are you talking about Xavier?"Xavier tells Beth"The Police Chief told Bobby and I that Russell Marx is about to become the next District Attorney and Russell will go after our family once he takes over."Beth looks up and has a look of dread and asks her son in a serious tone"Is there anything you can do to stop it?"Xavier sighs and tells his Mother"I'd like to say I can,but I can't."Beth notices something wrong with Xavier and asks"What's going on son?I know when your hiding something."Xavier tells his Mother"Ava killed Jamie last night and Lily is dead as well."Beth asks"Who killed Lily?"Xavier replies"Burt did.I'm meeting with him today at his home to discuss exile."Beth shakes her head and warns her son"As for Aunt Ciarra,I don't think Lily's death will hurt her much,but if Ruth finds out about Jamie,that's going to destroy her."Xavier says quietly"I know and we need to keep this a secret.Bobby and I have covered everything and that book Lily wrote with Jamie and Rachel won't be published either.Winston took care of that."Beth is shocked and says"I can't believe Winston Hale and my son are allies."Xavier quips"I guess hell has froze over huh?"Beth then changes subjects and tells Xavier"I got a call from the hospital last night."Xavier asks"Is it about Jesse?"Beth responds"They have no leadership and that place is falling fast."Xavier tells his Mother,as he gives her a hug"Go down there and see what happens.Don't worry about a thing."Beth smiles and leaves as Xavier makes a phone call.
   Meanwhile back at Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse,there's a knock at the door and Ciarra answers the door and is surprised to see Allan and greets him with a hug.Ciarra asks her nephew"How did it go in rehab?"Allan sighs and says"I think I took care of my addictions.Luckily I had someone there to help me through the process."Tenny meanwhile walks in the living room and sees her son and gives him a hug and then asks"What are you doing back?"Allan responds with pride"I'm clean and sober now Mama."Tenny sighs"I hope so!I don't want you to go off the deep end again Allan James Sullivan!"Allan looks at his Mother and Aunt and tells them"I got everything taken care of.I'm seeing someone now and I'm happy."Tenny asks"Who is she?"Ciarra asks her sister"He could be seeing an counselor and you're asking if he has a girlfriend?"Tenny rolls her eyes and says"Shut up Ciarra!"Allan tells his Mother"Olivia took care of me in rehab and she returned with me."Tenny and Ciarra are stunned and Tenny asks her son"Isn't Olivia.."Allan finishes"Allison's Mother?Yes and we are back together."Tenny shakes her head and lights a cigarette and walks into the kitchen,shaking her head."Allan asks his Aunt"When did she start back smoking?"Ciarra rolls her eyes and says"Your Mother has been through a lot."Allan shakes his head and says"I heard about what happened at The Inn."Allan leaves to meet up with Olivia as Ciarra walks into the kitchen and sees Tenny sitting at the table and Ciarra asks"What do you have against Olivia North?"Tenny responds"That's Desi's sister!"Ciarra sternly tells Tenny"You need to chill out about that and stop smoking in this penthouse."Tenny looks at her sister and doesn't say a word as she smokes her cigarette and says"Those Lanes are just wanting to get their claws into my family."Ciarra rolls her eyes and heads in the living room as Tenny sits quietly and shakes her head in disgust.
  At FJR,Cale arrives with Frank and they find Allison in the shop looking at the cars for the race.Allison asks Frank"Where are the sponsor logos?"Frank tells Allison"I spoke to them last night and told them I wanted to honor Sidney and since our sponsors are Jackson Inc,and Class,well they both agreed."Cale looks at the cars and says"I love this Dad.We're going to do great this weekend."Frank tells them with a serious tone"We are going to do great and win that race for Sidney.That man never got the respect he deserved and I will see to it he gets it now."Frank heads to his office and Cale and Allison continue to look over the cars and Allison changes subjects and tells Cale"My Mom has arrived here in Adam's Landing."Cale is shocked and asks"From what you've told me,she never wanted to return."Allison responds"She didn't.My Mom has class and dignity and as soon as she graduated High School and College,she left town.She's the new Chief of Staff at City Hospital."Cale asks Allison"It will be good at least to have her close."Allison sighs and says"It will but Mom won't be pleased to be back here since Desi and Michael and Rachel are here and she's always done her best to distance herself from them."Cale quips"She sounds like a smart woman."Allison nods and hugs Cale and says"I'm going to meet up with her later at Salty's."Cale tells Allison with a laugh"At least Desi isn't staying with you anymore!"Allison quips"Amen on that one."Cale and Allison kiss.Meanwhile Frank's in his office and pulls a small box out of his desk and looks at it and texts Beth and tells her"Meet me later at the gazebo at Hell Hill."Frank opens up the box and says"Beth always loved diamonds."
  Meanwhile back at City Hospital,Desi is in the visitation room with Michael and they are both still in shock over seeing Olivia for the first time in many years.Desi tells Michael"Olivia left here so fast she never even said goodbye."Desi changes subjects and asks"Have you heard from Rachel?Michael answers"Not since last night."Michael has a look of worry and Desi asks him"What's wrong Mikey?"Michael takes a deep breath and says"Ava killed Jamie and likely killed Lily Corbin as well.Desi is stunned and scared for her daughter and tells Michael"Go check on her.If there's any updates on Jesse,I'll call you."Michael hugs his Mom and heads out.Beth meanwhile arrives at City Hospital and is greeted by Olivia and Beth looks at Olivia and goes"Olivia Lane?"Olivia replies"Yes Beth.I'm back and I hate it."The Administrator meets with Olivia and Beth and Olivia tells the Administrator"I do not want to be Chief of Staff here.Dr.Jackson is the person you need."The Administrator agrees and tells Beth"I just got a call from Xavier earlier and he's bought City Hospital and you're in charge again."Beth is humbled and looks at Olivia and asks"Do you want to stay on board here?"Olivia responds"I will but I don't want to get involved with Desi's mess."Beth smiles and tells Olivia"I think you were the smart one in that family."Allan walks down the hall and sees Olivia and gives her a hug and Beth is taken back and asks her Brother"What the hell?"Allan tells his sister"Olivia and I are Allison's parents.And we're seeing each other."Beth is shocked and walks towards her old office and bumps into Desi on her way there and Desi shrieks"You were fired from here!"Beth smiles at Desi and says"And I am back."Beth tells a security guard"Carry this trash out of here."Desi is dragged out as Beth returns to her office with a smile on her face as she's back in charge of City Hospital,as Xavier now owns it.
 

1 comment:

  1. ANOTHER OUTSTANDING EPISODE !! BRAVO !! GETTING BETTER AND BETTER !!

    ReplyDelete