Friday, April 26, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 131. New Arrivals And Trials

  At City Hospital,in the Birthing Room,Leigh begins to go into labor as Sully and Xavier hold her hands as the OBGYN,and Beth deliver the twins.Leigh begins to push and squeezes tightly to Xavier and Sully's hand as she is in pain as the first baby arrives.They hear a cry and the first of the twins is born.Beth tells them"We have a little girl."The OBGYN wraps the baby up and Beth holds her daughter in law's hand as Xavier holds his new daughter and Leigh pushes again and the second twin begins to make its arrival into the world.Xavier holds his new daughter and holds her tight and hands her over to the nurse and the second twin comes into the world a minute later and as Xavier returns to Leigh's side,the second twin is born and Beth looks at Xavier and is silent and he hears a cry and Beth looks at Xavier and turns to the OBGYN and looks at her son once again and smiles and says to him as she walks over to Xavier as The OBGYN brings Leigh her newborn daughter,Beth tells Xavier with a smile"You have a boy."Xavier starts to cry as he holds his new son and Leigh holds their daughter with now oldest sister Sully,standing next to her Mother and Sully holds her new sister and beams with a smile as both babies are healthy and joy is in the birthing room.
  Meanwhile in the Waiting Room,Ruth,Frank,Ava.Tenny,Ciarra,and now Bree,are waiting anxiously for either Beth,Xavier or Sully to come out of the birthing room and make their announcement.Tenny looks at her sister and says to Ruth"Want to make a bet what they will be?"Ruth tells Tenny"As long as they're healthy,that's all that counts."Tenny says"I hope they are boys so they can live up to the Jackson name and stay at home with their wife when they grow up."Tenny glares at Frank and he's silent and Ruth looks at Tenny and defends her son,telling Tenny"He made his mistakes,but he loves Beth and you need to learn to deal with it.Beth is his woman."Frank agrees and Tenny snaps"I remember that Claudia tramp as your woman Frank!You broke Beth's heart.If you hurt her again,I'll sick Precious on you where it counts and fix the problem!"Ciarra and Ruth both look at Tenny as Ava and Bree find it humorous somewhat and Frank tells them"Tenny never liked me.And she's never forgiven me for cheating on Beth with Claudia years ago."Tenny turns around and says to Frank,as she heard him"And you'd do it again.You even slept with my Granddaughter,your prize possession at your pride and joy,the damn shop!"Frank shakes his head as Ruth looks at Tenny and asks"Have you even met her Tenny?"Tenny looks at Ruth and says"I will.I just don't want a granddaughter with a Jamie complex."Ava listens quietly as it gets heated and Bree stays quiet as does Ciarra as Ruth says in a snarky tone to Tenny"You know I've never liked you."Tenny laughs and says"I know B.R. had the cheating curse,he slept with Beth because she was lonely from your son in heat every time he hit a racetrack and in Claudia's presence.."Ruth slaps Tenny and Ciarra pulls Tenny back as Ava and Bree pulls Ruth back and then the door's open and it's Beth.She looks at all of them and asks"Where is Jared?"Bree responds"He should have been here by now."Meanwhile Jared gets a call from Summer as he's headed to the waiting room and she says seductively"I hope you enjoy what you seen and come back for more.I've missed you."Jared hangs up the phone and heads into the waiting room.
  Meanwhile,Terrance arrives in his new office as Chief of Staff and sits down for a moment before checking on Jesse and Allison.He has a flashback and suddenly gets up and heads out heading to Allison's room first.In Allison's room,Cale,Olivia,and Allan are by her side and Allison opens her eyes and looks around the room and Cale gives her a kiss as her Mother hugs her and Allan smiles as Allison is now alert and looks around and asks"What happened?"Cale tells her"You and I got wrecked and you hit your head and suffered a concussion."Allison asks Cale as her memory shows no major signs of loss"Who bumped me?"Cale asks"What's the last thing you remember?"Allison slowly says"I was in the high lane and racing Michael for the lead and you were on the other side of him and I got behind you."Cale looks at Allison and for a moment,there is a silence and Allison says"Michael caused this?"All of them look at her silently and Allison gets upset and Terrance walks into the room and says"It's good that you're awake."Allison asks"When can I get out of here?"Terrance tells her"You won't be able to race for awhile,at least a month."Allison is upset and Cale holds her as she asks Terrance"This isn't going to hurt my career is it?"Terrance tells her"I can't answer that."Allison tells them"I know many drivers have had major concussions and when they returned they were never the same."Cale assures her"You will be one of the few that do come back.I promise."Meanwhile Terrance leaves to visit Jesse and give him his release papers and runs into Michael and Terrance warns him"You don't look injured or sick so get the hell out of here!"Michael looks at Terrance and snaps"Shut up.I'm checking on my boss and you go visit your partner."Terrance walks away and fumes with anger,then turns around and hands Michael Jesse's release papers and angrily snaps"Ok you racist,homophobic,son of a bitch.You deliver these papers and then leave.You have 15 minutes and my nurse will tell me when the time's up."Terrance walks away,as he texts Jesse's nurse and Michael heads up to visit Jesse.
  Back in the birthing room,Xavier sits next to Leigh's beside as Sully watches on at her parents and new brother and sister.Leigh holds their son as Xavier holds his daughter as they have a moment alone before the nurse arrives to take them to get checked out and carried into the maternity area.Leigh looks at their son and turns to Xavier and smiles"He's got your eyes and he is a quiet one."Xavier looks at their daughter and says"She reminds me of Princess when she was born.But she cries more than Sully did."Sully quips"Sounds like a Sullivan."Xavier looks at Leigh and they name their new daughter"Gracie Beth Jackson."Leigh looks at their son and immediately says"Xavier Brock Jackson Jr."Xavier nods and Sully holds her brother as Xavier looks at Gracie and says to Leigh with a kiss"Mother will be honored."Leigh laughs"We're calling her Gracie!"Xavier laughs and says,as he looks at his son in his arms as they take turns with them says"I'm calling my boy J.R.."Sully looks at him and says"You're not calling my baby brother J.R."Xavier and Leigh laughs and they all are taking turns holding the babies and Leigh says with a smile"I'm calling him Little X."Xavier says"Xavier Jr."They nod in agreement as they hold each other,with Sully going with the nurse to take the babies for a check up before introducing them to everyone."Beth meanwhile is outside and tells the family"A boy and a girl."All of them smile but Ruth's briefly silent as she and B.R. had twin girls who died at birth,and looks around and beams of joy as does everyone and Beth notices her Mother is gone and asks"Where's Mama?"Ciarra tells her"She went to see Allan and Allison."Ruth responds"Your Mother is a handful."Beth,Ciarra,and Frank all roll their eyes and laughs slightly."Ruth looks at Ciarra and asks"How can you live with her?"Ciarra laughs"I ask myself the same thing."Beth tells Frank with a kiss"My Grand babies are healthy and perfect.And I've got you."Frank hugs Beth and asks"I'm not sure if I'm going to be Uncle Frank or Grandpa?'Beth tells him"For most of Xavier's life,you were his Dad.So you will be Papaw."Frank hugs Beth as Bree and Ava looks at each other and Bree looks at Ava and says"I'm not going to hold anything against you for what happened with my Mom,I understand about what happened."Ava hugs Bree and says"Bree I wish it hadn't of ended as it did,but it happens when you have the relationship I had with your Mother."Beth and Frank holds each other and Ruth and Ciarra begin to bond as they discuss the losses of their daughters Jamie and Lily,and Bree and Ava hug and Jared watches silent and everyone turns around as the door opens as Sully walks outside and tells the family hugging Jared"Come into the nursery."Everybody heads back to meet the new additions to the Jackson and Sullivan families.
  Meanwhile,Michael arrives in Jesse's room and Jesse looks at Michael and says"Where's Desi been?"Michael tells him"Beth's barred us from coming.I got bad news."Jesse asks"What bad news?You won?"Michael tells Jesse"Hale Corp has dropped sponsorship and we have no funds."Jesse tells Michael,as he's dressed"Let's go and figure something out."Michael gets him a wheelchair and Jesse waves it off and tells him"We're not closing shop.I promise that."Michael and Jesse leaves as the nurse calls Terrance,who's in his office downstairs"He's gone."Terrance says"Good."And hangs up the phone and says to himself"Why are people like him?"Terrance gets angry and says"I'm proud of being an African-American,not ashamed about the fact I'm gay.I have a wonderful family.The Barr family was always racist so why am I so surprised Michael took after Rodney?"
  In Allison's room,Tenny has arrived and she walks over to Allan and says"I'm about to be a Grandma again."She turns and looks at Allison and she asks Tenny"Who are you?"Tenny strokes Allison's head and says"I'm your Grandmother."Olivia holds onto Allan and Allan is in shock as Cale stands by and watches and Olivia says"She helped your career get started when she owned the Discount Store,Sullivan's."Tenny tells Allison"You look just like me when I was in my 20s."Allison is silent and looks at her as they look at each other and Desi walks in the room and asks"How is Allison?"Olivia turns around as does everyone in the room and Tenny gives an evil glare to Desi and warns"I got a new friend that bites.Precious does as Mommy says."Allan,Cale and Allison looks at each other and at Tenny and Allan says"She's talking about her new "kid".Meanwhile Olivia angrily and quietly asks her sister"What in the hell are you doing here?"Olivia nudges Desi into the hallway,and Tenny follows,although Allan and Cale try to stop her,but to no avail,and Olivia and Tenny stands outside as Olivia tears into Desi saying"After what Michael has done to my daughter and the nerve of you to show up?"Desi asks"What did he do?"Olivia yells"He's the reason my Daughter's career may be over!"Tenny looks at Olivia and looks at Desi and says with a snarl in her tone"Just wait until we meet on the street corner as Percy's is down the street.Precious and I are going to meet you for breakfast."Olivia tells her sister sternly"After your past with our family and stealing our parent's store from them,to raising two children who are an embarrassment to the Lane family,and how your son possibly being the reason Allison may never race again,your nothing to me and it makes me sick to know you're related to me!"Desi walks off and Tenny turns around to Olivia and says with a look in her eye"Wow!I think I already like you."Olivia and Tenny returns to Allison's room as Desi heads down to the hallway and walks by the nursery window and sees Xavier's family together,as a nurse says"I love these moments."Desi stands and thinks of Bren,her daughter with Xavier and sheds a tear as she leaves the hospital to see Jesse.
   In the nursery,Beth,Frank,Sully,Jared,Ava,Bree,and Ciarra are waiting for the babies to be brought in and Xavier and Leigh comes out into the nursery with each holding a baby and Xavier tells his family"Meet my new son Xavier Brock Jackson Jr,and Gracie Beth Jackson.Everyone heart melts and Beth cries as does Ruth and the family gathers around as Xavier is holding Xavier Jr.,and Leigh hands Gracie to Beth and Beth holds her granddaughter with Ciarra and Frank standing by her side,holding her as they look at Gracie,and Beth rocks her Granddaughter gently and says"My little Gracie Beth."Meanwhile Xavier hands Xavier Jr to Ruth and Ruth looks at him and says softly"He's a Jackson.He looks like his Grandfather.Ava and Bree stand by her and look at him and Ruth looks up and B.R's spirit is behind her,and he touches her and disappears,and smiles and says"This is my Little Brock.He will be a great man like his namesakes."Jared and Sully holds onto each other tightly as Xavier and Leigh holds onto each other as all of them celebrate the newest additions to the Jackson and Sullivan family dynasties.

1 comment:

  1. ANOTHER OUTSTANDING EPISODE ! BRAVO ! I LOVE THE NAMES OF THE TWINS !

    ReplyDelete