Thursday, April 25, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 130. The Big Day

  It's the next morning in Adam's Landing and at The Farm,Beth and Frank walks into the living room as Ruth's prepared breakfast and Bree and Cale are at the table and chatting with each other.Beth gets ready to head to City Hospital to check on Leigh and Ruth asks Beth"How is Leigh?"Beth tells everyone"She was admitted last night.She could deliver at any moment and the OBGYN wanted to monitor her."Cale gets ready and tells Beth"I'm headed down there shortly to check on Allison."Beth tells Cale"Allan told me last night she is making progress.He stayed down there though I tried to get him to go home."Frank quips"Your family are quite stubborn."Ruth and Beth gives a puzzled look to Frank and says with a laugh"Look who's talking?"Frank gets a phone call from The Racing League and the laughs turn to anger when Frank hangs up the phone and yells"Michael and Jesse.Those bastards will regret this!"Cale asks"What happened?"Frank tells his son"Our team was fined $500,000 for using illegal fuel and disqualified and Michael got away clean!"Cale gets angry and yells"I'm going to bust his ass the next time I see him!Wait till we get to Valley Ridge."Beth and Frank reminds Cale"With your leg broke,you won't be racing for a few weeks."Cale gets upsets and snaps"Watch me!"Frank tells Cale"Look,it isn't the 70s anymore son.I have raced with injuries and these days it's almost impossible to do.You need to get well and I'll figure something out."Beth gives Frank a hug and heads down to the hospital and Frank goes into the living room and calls Bobby.Meanwhile in the kitchen,Bree looks at her Grandmother and tells her"I'm sorry about what I said yesterday."Ruth hugs her and says in a gentle tone"I know you weren't yourself and neither was I.All is forgiven and we have great things to look forward to."Frank returns and tells all of them"I'm headed down to FJR to meet with Bobby and the president of the Racing League.I am appealing and I'll play dirty if I have to.Jesse's done it for years."Cale yells proudly"Go give them hell."Frank leaves and Ruth serves breakfast and tells her Grandchildren"I have a feeling today something's going to happen."
  At City Hospital in the Maternity Ward,Leigh wakes up and sees her husband laying in the chair besides her and says"I thought you'd be at work this morning."Xavier wakes up and wipes his eyes and says"Work?Not when my wife's on the verge of delivering those little fighters inside."Leigh smiles as she grabs Xavier's hand and they kiss and Sully arrives with breakfast and is upset and Xavier asks"What's wrong Princess?You look like you didn't sleep well?"Sully tells them"Last night,Jared forgot to lock the door and we had a visitor.I walked in the living room and there was a doberman pincher tearing up some designs I had on the coffee table."Leigh and Xavier both looks puzzled and Sully continues"I checked the tag once I found something to keep him from growling at me and apparently his name is Precious and belongs to Gran.I took him back over there and Gran told me that Precious was the king of the tower."Leigh and Xavier laughs and tells their daughter"A dog will do her good.As long as she doesn't spoil him too much."Sully quickly quips"He's got a playroom and his own king size bed.And he's spoiled?"Leigh laughs as does Xavier and eventually Sully,and the OBGYN arrives and tells Leigh"Are you ready to deliver these babies?"Leigh sighs with relief"Oh yes!"Oh yes I am!"Sully tells her parents"Jared will be by later,he went down to Jackson Inc and then he's coming here."Beth meanwhile arrives and she gives Xavier,Leigh,and Sully a hug and reads Leigh's vitals and tells the OBGYN"How much longer am I going to have to wait to see the newest additions to my family?"The OBGYN tells them"Right now we're close,and I expect it to be anytime."Beth tells the OBGYN"I'm going to stay here and when she starts having contractions,I'll call you."The OBGYN nods and leaves and Beth asks Xavier and Leigh with excitement"Have you two picked out the names yet?"Xavier looks at Leigh and they both say"We haven't discussed it.We've decided to make that decision when they arrive like we did when Sully was born."Beth smiles and looks at her Granddaughter and tells her"When you came into the world,your parents named you after your Grandfather.We couldn't call you J.D.,so we called you Sullivan."Sully smiles and they all beam with excitement as Beth tells them"I'm going to check on Allison and I'll be back shortly."Beth leaves and Xavier,Leigh,and Sully all wait anxiously as Leigh's now due at any moment.
  Meanwhile at Jackson Inc,Jared is in his office and keeping things afloat and there's a knock at the door.Summer walks in the room and tells Jared with a smile"I see you've moved up in the world."Jared looks at Summer and reminds her"Like I told you I'm married now."Summer says"I know,to Sully Jackson,Xavier's spoiled daughter."Jared gets up from his desk and angrily tells Summer"For one thing Summer Marx,Sully is far from spoiled and I'll have your ass thrown out of here if you insult her in front of me again.You need to leave."Summer walks over to Jared and tells him"I read about when Desi tried to steal my family's company and my former cousin turned uncle gave her Lane's and now calls it Class.I do know how to work a computer Jared."Jared warns Summer"Look,what we had years ago is over now.I love Sully and she's my soul mate."Summer gets closer to Jared and opens her trench coat and in a flirting tone asks him"I know you missed this."Jared is silent for a moment and then quickly tells Summer"Look it's over now and you need to move on!"Summer looks at Jared and blows him a kiss and says"I have my ways of getting what I want and I want you back with me!"Summer struts out and Jared sits back down and shakes his head in silence and gets back to work and calls Ava and checks on his Grandfather and hangs up and is glad that his bone marrow transplant was successful and tells Ava"Tell Grandfather I'll stop by later."Jared hangs up and receives a text from Sully that says"Mom's having contractions."Jared stops what he's doing and leaves his office and heads to the hospital.As Jared leaves,Summer is waiting in the hall and Jared doesn't see her and Summer follows behind him.
  At FJR,Frank is the shop with Bobby and the President of The Racing League and the President tells Frank"From what I've seen,everything down here looks like it meets up to code."Frank tells the President,who was at one time a crew chief"I have always stayed in the gray,but I would never cheat and we both know that."The President looks at Frank and tells him"Frank,I've known you for 40 years and I know for a fact you're not a cheater.You have lost enough with both of your drivers injured and I wouldn't put it past Jesse's team to tamper with someone's car.He did it to my driver years ago back at the old fairgrounds."Bobby turns on the TV and they all watch the accident and the president tells Frank and Bobby"That hit was intentional.Whoever decided to fine you was full of it."The President of the Racing League tells Frank"The fine and the disqualification has been dropped.I'm going back to Southpoint Beach and talk to the board and we're going to have a discussion with Jesse about this and Michael will pay for his actions."Frank thanks him and The President leaves and Bobby tells Frank"That went over better than I expected."Frank tells him"We go way back.He earned the role as President for a reason and he knows how it is being in racing because he was a racer himself."Bobby asks"Wasn't he your crew chief at one time?"Frank responds"Yes he was and we won a title together before he got a call to work for The Racing League."Michael meanwhile shows up and brags"$500,000 dollar fine for cheating."Frank looks at Michael with disappointment and tells him"You get your sorry ass out of my shop and don't come back."Michael tells Frank"I just got word that Jesse has lost his sponsorship and I was wondering if I could fill in for you while Cale and Allison recovers."Frank slams Michael hard against the wall and angrily asks him"Why would I ever do that after what you did?"Michael answers in fear"We were close at one time."Frank snaps back"And you stabbed me in the back also.You can't kiss my ass and think you're going to get what you want!"Frank drags Michael by the shirt,out of his shop and tells him"Don't ever come here again.And be lucky my son and your cousin will survive otherwise I'd kill your worthless ass!"Michael leaves and Frank gets a text from Beth and tells Bobby"I've got to get to the hospital."Frank leaves as Bobby returns to Jackson Inc.
  At City Hospital,Ava and Winston are together in his room as Jack's went to thank Burt for what he did.Winston's asleep and Ava looks at him and Jack returns and tells his Mother"Burt is sleeping right now.I wrote him a letter and left it by the bed and left."Ava receives a text from Beth and tells Jack"I'm headed to see Xavier and Leigh.It looks like she is about to give birth."Jack is cautious and asks his Mother"Is it a good idea to be down there after what happened between you and Jamie?You know Grandma will be there."Ava looks at her son and tells him"What's about to happen is the best thing our family needs and I am going down there.You keep an eye on Winston and if he wakes up,let him know I'm downstairs."Jack hugs his Mom as Ava leaves and down the hall,Ava makes a stop to check on Chant and notices that he and the prison guard she brought from Europe has disappeared.Ava fumes and makes a phone call and tells him"Chant is somewhere in town and I want you to find him and his helper."Ava hangs up the phone and heads downstairs.
   Meanwhile,The family has gathered in the Maternity Ward,and Tenny and Ciarra arrives,both of them bickering over Precious as Ciarra tells her sister"Dogs aren't allowed in hospitals unless you're blind or have a risk of seizures and Precious would not pass for either."Tenny looks at Frank and tells Ciarra"If they didn't allow dogs,then Frank wouldn't be here."Frank rolls his eyes as does Ruth and both of them are silent as Beth walks out of Leigh's room and tells everyone in the room,Ruth,Frank,Tenny,Ciarra,and Ava,who hugs her Mother and Ruth tells her daughter"I hold no grudges Ava.I talked to your Daddy and you're my daughter and I love you."Ava hugs her Mother and Beth asks them"Where's Jared at?"In the hospital lobby,Jared has arrived and Summer sneaks up behind him and as Jared pushes the button to get on the elevator to go to the Maternity Ward,Summer pulls him back with force and wraps her arms around him and says"I know you missed this."Summer kisses Jared seductively and Bree walks into the lobby and catches her sister and is horrified as she asks her sister"What are you doing?"Summer turns around and Jared pushes Summer off of him and gets on the elevator and heads up to Maternity,as Bree warns Summer"I would leave him alone."Summer snaps"I had him first and I'll have him again."Meanwhile in the birthing room,Beth is in the room,along with Xavier and Sully and the OBGYN as Leigh's contractions are growing closer and closer and the OBGYN tells Leigh"Get ready to push."Sully holds her Mother's hand as Xavier holds Leigh's other hand as Beth watches on with a smile as Leigh goes into labor and begins to deliver the twins.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY, I CAN SEE TROUBLE FOR JARED AND SULLY ! SUMMER IS GOING TO BITE OFF MORE THAN SHE CAN CHEW I THINK !! THE SPARKS ARE GOING TO FLY !!

    ReplyDelete