Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 129. Nightmares And Miracles

   At City Hospital,Winston is in bed asleep as his vitals have dropped and he looks around and sees that he's in hell as the voice tells him"We've been waiting for you Winston."Winston looks around as he sees pits of fire and brimstone,and he asks in a tone of fear,"Am I dead?"The voice tells him"From the way it looks right now in your condition,you may be soon."Winston looks around with fear and panic on his face as the voice guides him around and he arrives at a pedestal,where the devil greets him with a wicked laugh and says"Winston Hale,I have been waiting for you."Winston yells"Why am I here?"The devil looks at him quizzically and asks"Why are you here Winston?I shouldn't have to tell you.You should know."Winston is silent as there's a screen behind the devil as Winston's life flashes before his eyes and he sees Jack in his room by his side as the nurse tells Jack"He's going into a coma."Jack texts his Mother and meanwhile,Winston looks on and asks The devil"Am I here to stay?"The devil is silent and a demon arrives and tells Winston"Let's take you on a tour of Hell and I think you will know some of our residents."Winston follows with hesitation and is frightened as they stop at what appears to be a prison cell and someone yells"You evil son of a bitch.I am glad you're finally here!"Winston turns around to see Rodney Barr,and the demon tells Winston"He molested his daughter and did many things that brought him here when you had him killed."Winston looks at Rodney in silence and Rodney tells Winston"You deserve to be here!"The demon tells Winston"Now on to our next resident".
   Jack sits by Winston's bedside and Ava rushes into the room and the nurse tells them"He's falling fast."Ava looks at Jack and says to her son"Olivia is testing one other person and I pray they're a match."Jack looks at Winston and looks at his Mother and tells her"This scares the hell out of me.I know he'll make it."Ava tells Jack"You need to be prepared for anything Jackson and there's no promises he will live."Olivia meanwhile walks into the room and looks at them and says"We found a match.We're ready to operate."Ava and Jack holds each other as they cry tears of joy.Meanwhile,in the Operating Room,Burt has been prepped and a nurse asks him"Are you ok?"Burt tells the nurse"I have done things I regret and I want to do something I couldn't do before."Olivia arrives with a doctor,who's worked with her before and tells them"I need you to do this operation.My daughter is in the ER and I need to get to her ASAP."The doctor tells Olivia"You taught me well on this."Olivia pats her on the back as Winston is taken into the OR and Olivia walks outside and tells Jack and Ava"The operation has started and I've got to head to the Emergency Room.There was a wreck in Pittman and Allison was seriously injured."Ava is silent as Olivia assures them"Winston is in good hands.If he wasn't,I'd do this operation,but I need to check on Ally."Ava tells Olivia"I trust you."Olivia rushes off and Ava and Jack hold onto each other and pray for Winston and Ava says as she looks up and Jack says"I'm not ready for him to go yet."Ava assures Jack"He will live."
   Meanwhile in the ER,Beth is awaiting Allison's arrival as the paramedics bring her in and Frank's behind her,with Cale holding onto Frank as his leg has been broken.Beth tells a doctor on staff"Take Cale into triage 1 and check that leg out."Allan arrives and Beth takes Allan into Allison's triage and Allan asks Beth"What happened?"Frank fills Allan in on what has happened and Allan sees red as does Beth and Frank assures them"I feel the same way."Meanwhile Olivia gets to the ER and she rushes into Allison's triage and Beth takes a look at Allison and Olivia holds her daughter's hand as she keeps her composure as Allan comforts her and Beth tells Olivia and Allan"She looks to have had a serious concussion but otherwise she will be fine.We will just need to monitor her for some time."Allan tells them"I was watching the race and she took a hard hit.Isn't Michael her cousin?"Olivia turns around and asks Allan"Michael Barr bumped Ally into the wall and caused this?"Allan and Frank,who's returned to the room tells Olivia"Michael bumped into Allison,which caused her to hit Cale and both of them crashed.Cale's lucky to be alive as is Allison."Cale walks into the room on crutches and Beth tells him"Allison had someone watching over her.She should be dead."Olivia says with a tear"Charles."Frank tells them"This race was horrible and to think Michael is the reason all of this happened,I want to kick his ass over this."Olivia,as well as Allan and Cale shares Frank's sentiments and Frank tells them"I'm going upstairs to visit someone."Frank leaves and Allan looks at Olivia and assures her"My big sis will take excellent care of Allison."Olivia looks at him and tells him"I know she will Allan."Beth walks back outside and tells Olivia and Allan"I'm sending Allison to her own room and you two go be with her.I'm going to check on Leigh and Xavier."Allan asks"Why are they here?"Beth smiles and says"Leigh's about to deliver those babies.She's staying here overnight and Xavier is with her."Beth walks away as Cale,Olivia,and Allan follow the nurses as they take Allison to her room.
   Back in the Operating Room,the doctors are performing the bone marrow transplant as Burt's donated his bone marrow to Winston and Ava and Jack sits outside and prays together as she holds his hand.Meanwhile in Hell,The demon takes Winston to the next person and the demon tells Winston"She's just arrived."Jamie looks at Winston and yells at the demon"Why am I here?I don't deserve to be here!"The demon looks at her and says"You never made amends with your sister and you never asked for forgiveness."Jamie shrieks"I don't deserve to be here damnit!"The demon and Winston looks at her and Jamie yells"That bastard with you deserves to be here and so does Xavier and Ava!"The demon and Winston suddenly return to the pedestal where The devil sits and he looks at Winston and tells him"I thought I'd get to keep you,but I've got to send you back."Winston cries"I have done so many horrible things in my life,I have hurt the people who loved me and I regret my actions."The devil tells Winston"From the way things look,you're on the path to go to the other place and if you keep it up,then I'll never see you again."Winston disappears and his spirit sees Ava and Jack sitting in the waiting room and he wipes a tear from his eye and returns to his body and sees Burt and Winston re-enters his body as the doctors say"It looks to be a success."They take Burt and Winston to their rooms and the doctor walks out of the OR and tells Ava and Jack"It was a success."Ava asks the doctor"Who donated?I want to thank them."Jack says the same thing and the doctor tells them"The donor wishes to stay anonymous."Ava and Jack are silent for a moment and Ava tells her son"I think I know who it was."Jack asks"Who was it Mom?"Ava is silent and tells Jack"Let's go see Winston."They head to Winston's room.
   Meanwhile,Frank walks into Jesse's room and finds that he is awake and groggy and asks"Desi?"Frank says quietly"No it's Frank Jackson."Jesse looks at Frank and asks"How in the hell did you get in here?"Frank cuts to the chase and points at Jesse and tells him"Your team has cost me both of my drivers today and I will make damn sure you pay for it."Jesse looks at Frank and says"It looks like you won't be winning that title after all.I watched that race.Michael sure did well."Frank heads to the door and coldly tells his rival"You best be thankful you're in that bed because if you weren't I'd kill you with my bare hands!"Frank walks out and finds Beth outside and tells Frank"I figured you'd be here."Frank hugs Beth and changes subjects and asks"How's Allison and Cale?"Beth tells him"They will be fine,but they won't be able to race for a few weeks."Frank shakes his head and punches the wall and yells"Damnit!"Beth gives Frank a hug and tells him"Just calm down.I just checked on Leigh and she and Xavier was asleep."Frank looks at Beth and notices she's grinning and says with a smile"I'm about to be a Grandma.The nurse said she'll deliver soon."Frank looks at Beth and says to her,giving her a hug"We needed some good news."Beth responds"Yes we did."They head down to check on Allison.
   In Allison's room,Allison is in a temporary coma as she's suffered a severe concussion and Olivia and Allan sits by her side and Olivia gets a text,informing her that Winston's transplant was a success and Olivia tells Allan"I am going down to check on Winston and his donor and you stay here with our little girl."Allan nods and sits next to Allison and grabs her hand and kisses her on the top of her head and says gently"You're a tough young lady and you inherited that from me and your Mother.I love you."Cale returns to the room as does Beth and Frank and Cale kisses Allison and tells her"I promise to watch chick flicks with you the next time we're at the track."Cale grabs Allison's hand and she grabs it and Cale smiles and Cale looks at his Father and Frank walks over and hugs Cale as does Beth and she tells her brother"I think you should go back to your suite and rest.Allison will be fine."Allan tells his sister"Beth,I'm staying put and I'm going to be here for Allison.I owe that to her."Beth gives Allison a hug and Frank tells Cale"You come with me tonight and stay at The Farm."Cale tells his Father"I'll be ok."Frank looks at Cale and says"If you don't come with me,your Grandma may have a problem with that."Cale shrugs and accepts and Beth,Frank,and Cale returns to The Farm and Allan sits next to Allison and looks at her and says gently"I'm staying right here whether you like it or not."Allan holds his daughter's hand and she squeezes it and Allan starts to cry.
  Meanwhile Winston has been returned to his room and Ava and Jack are sitting by his side and Winston opens his eyes and looks at his Ex-wife and son and cries and tells them"I'm so sorry for how I did you."Ava tells Winston"You're alive and that's all that counts."Jack hugs his Father and Winston tells Jack"You don't know how much it means to me that you are here with me."Ava is silent and smiles as does Jack,knowing Winston will survive.Olivia walks in and tells Winston"We will see if this will take but from the looks of things,you're going to live."Winston is humble and thanks Olivia and tells her"Tell Burt I owe him for saving my life."Olivia is taken back as is Ava and Jack,and Olivia asks"How did you know?"Winston says with a smile"I just do."

1 comment: