Thursday, April 11, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 120. Working Together

  At Chantel's,Desi is stunned as she turns around and sees Beth's Mother as Tenny sits next to Desi and tells Desi coldly"I watched your sob story on that stupid talk show.And I hope it gives you some comfort."Desi looks at Tenny and responds"Your daughter deserved to lose her job after what she has done to me."Tenny lights up a cigarette and Desi tells Tenny"I don't like people smoking around me."Tenny blows some smoke in her face and hisses"And I could care less how you feel.You should be dead anyway and just so we're clear Desi Lane,if you hurt my sweet Beth again,I will see to it you really are dead."Desi gets upset and asks Tenny"Is that a threat old woman?"Tenny slaps Desi and says with a laugh"Honey,I don't make threats,I make promises and it's wise you don't mess with me."Tenny walks out and Desi sits back with satisfaction as she receives a text from Cara,officially declaring Beth's resignation from City Hospital as well as Terrance and Rashad, and Desi makes a phone call,telling them"Come have a drink with me."Desi sits back with a smile as the news is on and she sees the bulletin on Beth's resignation,which Desi smiles and says quietly"Payback is a bitch Beth."
  At FJR,Frank is back at work and is in the shop looking over cars with Cale and Allison and they are discussing the most recent race in Adam's Landing,which Allison won after Cale and Michael wrecked each other out on the last lap,giving the win to Allison and making her the first woman to ever win a major league stock car race.Frank tells Allison"I think I'm going to have to hire you a publicist after that win."Allison tells them humbly"I lucked up on that win Frank.It just fell into my hands."Cale laughs"When I knocked Michael in the wall,that helped too."Frank laughs"And the fight afterwards got much attention though Michael deserved it."Allison tells Frank and Cale"Michael's been through a lot after Aunt Desi's rise from the grave.I never was close with him or Rachel growing up.My Mom always kept her distance from their side of the family."Cale laughs and says"I can see why after watching your Aunt cry those fake tears earlier."Frank is silent as he receives a phone call from Beth and heads off to answer it.Frank goes to his office and Beth tells him of the board meeting and Frank tells her"I'll meet you shortly."Frank walks out of the office and tells Allison and Cale"I'm leaving now.You guys go and rest up for the race this weekend."Frank pats Allison on the back and hugs his son and leaves and after Frank walks out,Cale looks at Allison as they stare into each other's eyes and Cale asks in a flirting tone"Ever considered sex in the shop?"Allison laughs and tells Cale"I think we should just go back to my apartment instead.We could get caught here."Cale is silent for a moment and with a smirk says"Yeah,that's better."Cale and Allison heads out hand in hand as they are officially dating and falling in love with each other.
  At Jackson Inc,Xavier returns in a rage after the board meeting and notices Bobby watching the TV and Bobby tells Xavier"I have cut our donations to City Hospital and Bree is filing an appeal."Xavier tells Bobby"There will be no need for that to happen Bobby,I'm going to build a damn hospital in this town and that place will regret what they did to my Mother!"Bobby reminds Xavier"You still have your seat on the board of directors as does Ruth so you still have some say in what happens."Xavier sighs and responds"And I will use it wisely."Winston walks into Xavier's office and tells him with a smile"One down,two to go."Xavier looks at Winston and asks"What do you mean?"Winston tells him with a smile"Burt shot and killed Lily in my suite earlier.Rachel and Jamie are supposed to meet up with her later."Xavier and Bobby sits back as does Winston and Xavier takes out B.R.'s moonshine and pours everyone a glass and tells Winston with a smile"We make a great team when we're on the same side."Winston sighs and tells Xavier"I'm tired of fighting Xavier.We both had much that did not need to be exposed and if you ask me,we took care of things damn well."All of them toasts as they celebrate and meanwhile,down at The Sunset Club,Jamie and Rachel looks around the bar for Lily and both wonder where she is.A maid meets with them and tells them"Ms.Corbin is waiting for you.Let me take you to her."Jamie and Rachel follows the maid upstairs.In Winston's suite,Lily's laying on the ground,dead as someone waits for Jamie and Rachel's arrival.
  At The Evans Home,Willie cooks dinner as Terrance and Rashad arrives with the look of gloom and Willie hugs her son and grandson and tells them"I just seen on the news about what happened.Desi Lane and her family has done it again!"Aretha walks in the house and gives her son a hug as Rashad tells his Mother"I thought I was in the clear."Aretha looks at Rashad for a moment and asks"What are you referring to?Desi blackmailing you?"Rashad somberly says to them"My career as a Doctor is now over and I don't know what to do."Willie assures Rashad and Terrance"There's better things on the horizon.Beth promised that whatever happened that everything would work out.Have faith."Aretha agrees with her Mother and Aretha tells them"I know Beth's got to be devastated too.She's been a part of City Hospital for many years.She worked there when you was born Rashad."Terrance adds"When I started there,she trained me and taught me everything I know in the medical field.City Hospital lost they're greatest Chief Of Staff they ever had."Willie responds"As well as two of their finest doctors."They all gather at the table as they sit and have dinner together and Sidney comes downstairs,with a nurse at his side and they all pray and have dinner.
   At Sully and Jared's Penthouse,Sully returns home and finds the house lit by candlelight and dinner sitting on the table from La Trattoria and Jared comes out of the bedroom and Sully grabs her husband with a huge hug and tells him"Grandma lost her job."Jared nods and says"I heard about it.I take it you know about that book as well."Sully rolls her eyes and says"That's going to only make things worse.My family doesn't need all this drama right now with Mom being pregnant and all."Jared tells Sully"Baby,hell has froze over in spring because my Grandfather and Xavier has taken care of that.Only a few copies were published and Grandfather didn't release it."Sully is shocked and asks"My Daddy and Winston Hale are allies?"Jared sighs"It's definitely one alliance I never thought I'd see,but I think after what happened with Chant,Winston and Xavier has put aside their differences."Sully sits down and shakes her head and says"I never would imagine that,but just further proves miracles do come true."Jared sits down at the table as they have dinner by candlelight and Jared turns on some music and Sully holds Jared's hand and tells him"You know how to make a bad day better."Jared looks at his wife and says with a kiss"All I want is to see you happy and I'll always do whatever it takes to do that."Sully looks at Jared with love in her eyes as Jared returns the looks and Sully grabs his hand and they head to the bedroom.
   At Hell Hill,Xavier returns home and walks into his bedroom and looks at his wife and Leigh gets up and gives him a kiss as he asks her gently"How are you feeling?"Leigh shows Xavier Jamie,Rachel,and Lily's tell all and replies in disgust"Today has been horrible."Xavier assures his wife"Only a few copies were published.Winston and I teamed up and played them like a deck of cards."Leigh looks at Xavier suspiciously and says"You always have something planned don't you X?"Xavier responds"Winston and I teamed up since that trash was going to hurt both of our families.We took care of it."Leigh notices Xavier's holding back and asks"What else are you planning X?"Xavier tells his wife his plot with Winston and gives her the details and fills her in and Leigh looks at him and says"Sounds like Winston has hit his head.Remember he always has a plan of his own."Xavier reminds his wife"I do too Leigh."They hug and he kisses his wife's stomach and asks with a laugh"How are our little fighters doing?"Leigh rolls her eyes and laughs"They are wild."They hug and share a laugh as he lays next to her on the bed as they begin to make love.
   At The Farm,Ruth and Bree are sitting in the living room with Frank as Beth arrives and Ruth grabs Beth and gives her a hug and tells her"I wouldn't worry about what has happened today.They will realize very soon they made a mistake letting you go."Beth tries to smile but she is hurt and silent as Bree tells her"I did my best but.."Beth stops her and says"I don't want to discuss it anymore.It's over and now I have some things to think about."Frank hugs Beth and holds her as she latches on tightly,not letting go and Frank strokes her head and assures her"You've never been one to back down Beth.You got many supporters supporting you."Beth looks at Frank and gives him a kiss and heads to the bedroom."Ruth tells her son"This has really gotten to her.I've never seen Beth like this before."Frank looks at his Mother and says"Desi just destroyed the one thing she loved to do,take care of others.City Hospital is a part of her and she feels like her world is over."Ruth tells Frank to go see after her as Ruth and Bree heads out to give Beth and Frank some space and they leave and Frank walks into his bedroom and sees Beth as she looks at her certificates and honors as she goes through one of her boxes and tears fall from her eyes and Frank sits next to her and holds her and Beth cries to Frank"What do I do now Frank?"Frank wipes the tears from Beth's eyes and says softly"You can do whatever you want to do.The Beth Jackson I know doesn't go down without a fight."Beth looks at Frank and hugs him as they hold on to each other.
  At Chantel's,Desi sits at the bar and Jesse arrives and gives her a kiss and tells Desi"I know it was difficult to be on TV today and discuss what happened."Desi looks at Jesse and tells him"Now I have to worry about my survival because all of them will be after me."Jesse tells Desi"Any doctor that would keep a Mother from her children and lead them to believe they were dead deserves to be out of a job."Desi replies"Beth's had this coming for years.She deserved it."Meanwhile,at an Army Store,Tenny asks the clerk"Does this thing have much kick?"The clerk responds"No it doesn't but it's powerful."Tenny pulls out her wallet and buys a pistol and tells the clerk with a laugh"For an old lady like me,it's best to be safe."At Ava's Mansion,Jack returns home and finds Winston in the house and asks him"What are you doing here?"Winston tells Jack"Ava and I have made our peace with each other.I wanted to know how your trip to my island went?"Jack responds"It was great to get away for awhile and clear my head."Winston looks at Jack and gives him a hug and says to him in a humble tone"Although you may not be blood,you'll always be my son and I will always protect you no matter what happens Jackson."Jack thanks him and asks"Where's Mom?"Winston replies"She's gone.That's good too because I need to tell you something."Jack asks"What is it?"Winston looks down and takes a deep breath and looks at his son and struggles with his words and tells him slowly"Jackson,I'm dying."Jack is silent.Meanwhile at Winston's suite at The Sunset Club,Jamie and Rachel walks in as the maid locks the door behind them and they see Lily dead on the floor and Jamie and Rachel are horrified and Jamie tells Rachel"I have a feeling we're being set up.Something isn't right."Rachel and Jamie heads to the door to find it locked and they have a look of fear and panic as there's no other way out of the room other than jumping from the window,and Ava comes out of the bathroom with her pistol and coldly tells Jamie and Rachel"I see you guys came out of hiding."Jamie and Rachel panic as Ava turns off the safety and aims the pistol at her sister and then at Rachel and says"Who wants to go first?"
  
  

1 comment:

  1. ANOTHER OUTSTANDING EPISODE ! BRAVO !! THE REST CERTAINLY DID YOU WELL ! VERY GOOD WRITING !!!

    ReplyDelete