Monday, April 22, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 127. Flashbacks And Paybacks

   At Hell Hill,Xavier sees Russell Marx at his door with anger on his face as he knows of Jamie's death.Xavier looks at Russell and quips after Russell's welcome"And what am I long overdue for Russell?"Russell yells at Xavier"I know you had Jamie killed.I bet a hundred dollars you manipulated Ava into killing her!"Leigh looks at Russell and Xavier pushes Russell out on the front porch of the house and closes the door and sternly tells Russell"I take it your going to be District Attorney after all.And you are going to be playing with my family."Russell asks Xavier"How do you think Summer feels about her Mom or Bree?"Xavier responds,asking Russell"How did Ava feel knowing you slept with her sister and left her in her time of need?"Russell is silent and huffs"I'm going to check on Bree and Ruth.I know they are in mourning."Russell then points his finger at Xavier and warns him"I plan to nail your ass to the wall now that I'm DA and your donation checks won't work now."Xavier quietly tells Russell"Make sure you don't make your time here permanent!Because it won't be."Russell leaves and Xavier walks back inside and sees Leigh and Winston sitting on the couch and Winston asks Xavier"So Marx is going to attempt to take us down?"Xavier looks at Winston and Leigh and assures them"Russell Marx has a past and we know about it Winston."Jack returns and he takes Winston to City Hospital for his chemo and Leigh asks her husband"Isn't he Ava's Ex-Husband?"Xavier responds"Yes he is and when Ava sees him back here,she will flip."
   At The Farm,Ruth is in her bedroom and she looks up,as she sees B.R.'s spirit in front of her.B.R. is silent and Ruth asks him with tears"Why are you crying?"B.R. tells his wife"If I told you,it would only cause you more pain."Ruth cries and B.R. touches her and assures her"Don't turn your back on Ava or Xavier because they were protecting our family."Ruth looks at B.R. as he disappears and Bree walks into her room and asks"Who were you talking to Grandma?"Ruth looks at Bree and says"B.R. just came by.He visits me sometimes."Bree rolls her eyes and says"I take it he's in hell?"Ruth gets angry and looks at her Granddaughter and snaps"Don't you ever say such a thing about him to me ever again!"Bree apologizes and tries to hug Ruth and Ruth rejects her and says"I know how you and Jamie and the family treated him Bree.It hurt him so bad.When he'd visit me at the condo,he'd tell me about how all of you turned your backs to him and I had wished that you at least would have the decency to respect him but even you didn't."Bree reminds Ruth"Grandpa was an evil man who never treated me like his Granddaughter.He never bought me a present nor Summer.He'd always reject Mom and tell her that he wished she was dead."Ruth yells"And I wonder why Bree?Your Mom tore this family apart when she eyed Russell and went after him.And don't forget that she did try to run Ava over and when that didn't work,she and your Uncle Brock Jr plotted to have Aaron Pittman seduce her and instead he raped her."Bree responds"It's in the past Grandma."Ruth angrily tells Bree"It may be for you,but I re-live it everyday.Your Mother almost destroyed this family and that was why I left town with Ava."Bree tries to apologize again and Ruth hears a knock at the door and tells Bree"Answer the door and leave me alone!"Bree walks out and wipes tears from her eyes as she opens the door and sees Russell and greets him with a hug and they head down to Chantel's,as Bree warns him"Grandma wants to be alone."
   Meanwhile in Europe,Ava and Burt are in a room with Chant Hale,who looks ragged and worn down from his time in prison and Chant asks Ava"Why in the hell are you here?"Ava answers"I came to get you.But on one condition."Chant looks at Ava and then looks at Burt and asks"Is he your new beau?"Ava warns Chant"I am not in no mood to play games.Remember where you are and remember what I'm capable of!"Ava pulls out her lighter and lights it up and pulls a hair from Chant's beard and burns it and asks"Remember when you slept with Jamie?"Chant quips"You should be in a padded cell!"Ava gets angry and breaks things down to Chant and asks"Your Father is dying and he needs a bone marrow transplant in order to live.You may be his last choice."Chant laughs"Father is dying?That's the best news I've heard since being sent to this hellhole."Ava slaps Chant with full force and snaps"If you want out of here,you will do as I say and then you will disappear."Chant tells Ava and Burt"Let the old bastard die.I won't save him!"The guard walks in the room and Ava asks the guard"Have you ever been to America?"The guard responds"No I haven't."Ava tells the guard"You're going to Adam's Landing with me and help me with this trash."Ava hands the guard a large amount of money and Chant asks"Are you giving him my inheritance?"Ava quips"Winston doesn't plan to leave you a cent."Burt opens the door and Ava calls the pilot and tells him"We're about to return to Adam's Landing."The guard walks Chant out as Ava follows behind him and Burt asks Ava"Xavier wasn't kidding about you was he?"Ava looks at Burt and asks"Does it turn you on?"Burt smiles as they head for the airport to return to Adam's Landing.
   At Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse,Beth looks at her Mother as does Ciarra and asks her"What made you think Ciarra needed a dog?"Tenny laughs"They are comforting animals and loving."Tenny bends down and kisses Precious and Ciarra looks at Tenny and quips"Ladies our age get yorkies or chihuahuas,not dobermans."Tenny tells her sister"We'll have protection now and I do have my pistol as well."Beth tells her Mother"I took the pistol Mama."Tenny looks at Beth and shrugs"I hope you use it on Desi and finish the bitch off."Beth rolls her eyes as does Ciarra as Tenny also asks"Have any of you seen Allan today?"Beth tells Tenny"I haven't heard from him but I'm head back to the farm to check on Ruth and Frank should be returning from Sidney's memorial soon."Ciarra hugs Beth and tells her"Send Ruth my condolences on Jamie."Tenny hugs Beth,and notices a ring on Beth's finger and backs up and asks"Is that ring what I think it is?"Beth is quiet and then responds"Frank and I are going to remarry."Ciarra perks up and congratulates her as Tenny looks at Precious and tells the dog"Frank is a real dog.And he isn't fixed like you."Beth warns her Mother"Frank and I are going to remarry whether you like it or not Mama so you just need to get used to it."Tenny sarcastically responds"I guess dogs are in fashion?"Ciarra responds"Shut up Tennessee!"Beth heads back to The Farm as Tenny walks Precious around the apartment,talking to him like a human and showing him around and asks Ciarra"Does this place have 2 or 3 bedrooms?"Ciarra responds"It has 4."Tenny looks at Precious and pets him and says"You'll have a playroom and your own bed to sleep in."Tenny tells Ciarra"Precious and I are going for a walk."Tenny and Precious leaves and Ciarra rolls her eyes and asks to herself"I think she can't pass for the youngest sister anymore."
   Meanwhile,Leigh and Xavier are alone at Hell Hill as Winston and Jack are at City Hospital,and Leigh tells Xavier"I have a feeling that Russell Marx is going to go for broke over Jamie's death."Xavier looks at Leigh and assures his wife"With Russell's history,he has no room to demand justice."Leigh reminds Xavier"He does have a daughter though that is Jamie's X?You know she's mourning as well?"Xavier tells Leigh"Summer hasn't been around much since graduating High School.I think she's been with Russell but I haven't kept up with them."Leigh looks down and has a look of pain and says"X I think our two fighters are getting ready for their grand arrival."Xavier's eyes open wide and he asks Leigh with concern"Are you going into labor?"Leigh shakes her head and says"Not yet,but it's coming."Bobby meanwhile arrives and asks Xavier"I apologize for being late."Xavier and Bobby walks into the library as Leigh lays on the couch and feels her stomach and says to the babies"Calm down,Mommy needs some rest."In the library,Bobby asks Xavier"Where's Winston?"Xavier responds"He's at City Hospital right now having chemo."Bobby tells Xavier"I did some background work on Russell Marx and I got some news."Xavier looks at Bobby and asks"What kind of news?"Bobby tells Xavier"Russell Marx is eyeing a senate seat."Xavier asks"Oh?"Bobby replies"I think with his history,we can stop that."Xavier walks over to the liquor cabinet and pulls out the crown and pours himself and Bobby a drink and as Xavier reads Bobby's report,Xavier has an evil grin and says"I know one person that scares him and she's on her way back from Europe."Bobby quips"Ava will send him packing."Xavier reminds Bobby"She could shoot him also."Bobby and Xavier laughs as they make a toast and says"To bringing down Russell Marx!"They drink and discuss strategy.
   At Chantel's,Russell and Bree sits at the bar and Bree asks Russell"I take it you're going to become the new District Attorney?"Russell tells Bree"I don't know yet.I do have a history and I have other things on my mind besides being DA."Bree asks him"What else are you thinking about?"Russell tells his former step-daughter"A friend of mine back in Capital City is stepping down from his senate seat and has asked me to replace him."Bree looks at Russell and tells him"That would be great for you."Russell then asks Bree"I know at one time you wanted to become District Attorney,would you be interested in helping me bring Xavier down?"Bree accepts and changes subjects and asks Russell"How is Summer dealing with Mom's death?"Russell looks down and says"She is hurting right now."Bree responds"Did everything work out for her in College?"Russell grins and says"She got kicked out Bree.She was caught sleeping with the dean,and when his wife found out,she was booted."Bree shakes her head and Russell says with a tone of concern"Summer took after her Mother."Bree and Russell has a drink and Bree catches him up on things in Adam's Landing.
   Meanwhile,Beth returns to The Farm and sees Ruth sitting on the couch,with tears in her eyes and Beth asks Ruth"Are you ok?What happened?"Ruth looks at Beth and tells her"Bree and I got into an argument over Jamie.She is in denial right now and B.R. also came to visit."Beth grabs Ruth's hand and asks her"What did B.R. say?"Ruth looks at Beth and says"He was crying too Beth.My Mama told me if someone you love comes from the beyond and they are crying,that means something and B.R. didn't tell me why he was crying but I know where Jamie went."Beth consoles Ruth as she cries in Beth's arms as Frank walks in the door after attending Sidney's funeral and he walks over to his Mother and consoles her as well and gives her a note from Willie and Ruth reads it and tells Frank"Your Daddy visited me."Beth looks at Frank with concern as Frank delivers the look to Beth as Ruth fills Frank in on what has happened between her and Bree and Frank takes a deep breath and tells Beth and Ruth"I have a feeling things are about to get ugly."Beth asks Frank"Aren't you going to the race in Pittman?You should take Ruth with you."Frank looks at his Mother and asks"Would you like to go with me to the racetrack and get out of here for a little while."Beth tells Ruth"I'll watch over things here and it would do you some good."Ruth smiles at Beth and tells Frank"I'm going to pack a bag and I'll be back in a few."Frank and Beth has a moment alone and Beth tells Frank"I'll keep an eye on things here and this will be a good distraction for Ruth."Frank agrees and kisses Beth and tells her"I'm glad we're together again."Beth says with a smile"Me too Frank."Ruth returns and tells Frank"Let's go."Frank and Ruth leaves as Beth watches them and Beth looks up and says to B.R. and her Father, J.D."Watch over our families."
   Back at Hell Hill,Bobby heads back to Jackson Inc and Xavier walks into the living room and Leigh tells him"Jack called and Winston's been admitted to the hospital."Xavier kisses Leigh and feels her stomach and tells her"I think you need to go with me and see your OBGYN."Leigh and Xavier heads to City Hospital.Meanwhile on the place where Jamie's Cottage once stood and now is overgrown,Summer stands there and cries for her Mother and heads to The Sunset Club to meet with her Father.On Xavier's private jet headed back to Adam's Landing,Ava and Burt checks their phones and Ava and Burt looks at each other with dread and Burt tells Ava"It looks like Russell is in town."Ava looks at Burt and tells him"Winston's getting worse."In the back of the plane,Chant is handcuffed and tells the guard"I can't wait for the old man to go,then I will get what's rightfully mine."
  
  

1 comment:

  1. JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU , NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE , YOUR PROBLEMS ARE AS JUST AS BIG AS YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ! MONEY DOES NOT EXEMPT YOU FROM TROUBLES AND PROBLEMS !!

    ReplyDelete