Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 128. Borrowed Time

  At City Hospital,Winston is settled into his room,with Jack by his side as well as Xavier and Leigh,who's arrived as Olivia walks into his room and looks at Winston and tells him with urgency"We've got to get that transplant done very soon."Winston looks at Olivia with fear in his eyes and asks"I thought it was a 50/50 chance I'd survive."Olivia goes over Winston's report and shakes her head and tells him"If we don't get your donor here soon,you won't make it."Olivia walks out of the room and Xavier and Leigh follows as Winston wants to be alone with Jack for a moment.Olivia looks at Xavier and tells him"I see you've moved on from Desi."Xavier smiles as he holds Leigh's hand and says humbly"I have.It looks like you've done well for yourself as well."Olivia tells Xavier and Leigh"I don't want to be here,but I am and since Allan's here and Allison's here,I'm going to stay put for awhile."Xavier changes subjects and asks Olivia"Is Leigh's OBGYN here?"Leigh rolls her eyes and asks jokingly"Over-protective aren't you X?"Olivia tells them"He's here and head to the maternity ward so he can check you out."Olivia looks at Xavier and tells him"I'm glad you're with Leigh.My sister wasn't ever good enough for you."Xavier is silent as Olivia goes with Leigh as Xavier returns to Winston's room and Xavier asks Jack"Have you heard from Ava?"Jack responds"She's on her way back to town.She should be here tonight."Winston responds"She needs to hurry up unless Chant told her to let me die."Xavier and Jack looks at Winston and reminds him"Ava doesn't know the meaning of the word no.You know that as well as us.She'll be here."Xavier leaves to be with Leigh and Winston tells Jack once alone"I'm scared Jack."Jack assures his Father"Mom will be here soon and everything will be ok."Winston has a look of defeat and doesn't respond.
  In the town of Pittman,in the Southwest,Frank and Ruth arrives to the racetrack as qualifying has been completed and Cale and Allison are starting first and second.Ruth looks around the garage area and Cale walks over and gives his Grandmother a hug and offers his condolences on Jamie's death."Ruth tells Cale"Just go out there and kick their ass for me this weekend."Allison arrives and Ruth asks Cale,as she notices they're holding hands"Are the two of you dating?"Cale says with a laugh"Yes we are."Ruth is silent and shakes her head,telling them"I'm glad the two of you are dating than Allison with my son."Allison and Cale both laugh and Ruth heads to Frank's motor coach as the race is about to start.Frank meanwhile has been called into the Sanctioning body's hauler and the director tells him"We found some illegal parts on your cars during inspection."Frank asks"What illegal parts?"The director tells Frank"Someone told us that you guys were using illegal fuel during qualifying and that will cost you heavily."Frank gets angry and tells the director"I follow the rulebook and we know that.If you decide to fine me,expect an appeal."Frank storms out and sees Michael and Michael asks Frank"I hear your team is doing illegal things now?"Frank looks at Michael quizzically and walks off to meet with his team as the cars are on pit road and the race is about to start.Frank meets up with his son and Allison and asks them"Did any of you notice anything different when you qualified?"Cale and Allison both look puzzled and says"The cars were strong as always."Frank tells them"Just win this race and we'll discuss this later on."Frank returns to his motor coach to watch the race with his Mother as Michael walks up to Cale and Allison and quips"Cheaters never win losers."Allison tells her cousin"I hope you can make it up front today.I see you're starting in the back."Michael looks at Allison and Cale and quips"At least my team didn't use illegal fuel to get an advantage."Michael struts to his car and Cale snarls"Let that son of a bitch get close to me.I'm putting him in the wall."Allison gives Cale a kiss and tells him"Let's just do as Frank said and win this race for him and your Grandma and Sidney Evans."Cale and Allison gets in their cars and the command is given and the race starts.
  Back in Adam's Landing,Beth is at The Farm as Bree returns and asks Beth"Where's Grandma?"Beth tells her"She went with Frank to Pittman for the race."Bree snaps"She seems to be moving on from Mom's death well."Beth looks at Bree and tells her to sit down.Beth tells Bree"You shouldn't have said what you did to her earlier about B.R. and you also need to lay off my son also."Bree asks Beth angrily"Are you condoning B.R. and Xavier and the pain they caused my Mom,Summer,and I."Beth takes a deep breath and is silent for a moment,trying to find the right words and tells Bree"I know you are hurting.Jamie was your Mother,but lashing out like this isn't going to help things get any better."Bree takes a deep breath and opens up to Beth and tells her"My Mom wasn't perfect,she wasn't a bad Mom when I was a kid,not to me or Summer."Beth reminds Bree"Do you remember me babysitting you when you were young and how you and Xavier would play.The two of you were close."Bree asks Beth"Why is Xavier like he is Aunt Beth?Why is he so vindictive and evil?"Beth looks at Bree and tells her gently"Xavier has been through a lot in his life,like you.When Desi left town without saying a word,that changed him.When Leigh was thought to have been dead though,he grew cold and he is very protective over his family.He kicked himself for years for not being able to save her and remember he is B.R.'s son and he does inherit that infamous mean streak."Bree tells Beth"I know he's had his problems but ever since he has returned to town,he turned his back on Mom and I and honestly I don't understand him."Beth tells Bree"You need to leave him be and instead of taking your anger and frustration out on him,try to get close to him.It would be the best thing you could do."Bree tells Beth"Russell Marx wants to go after Xavier and he wants me to help and.."Beth warns Bree"You stay out of it.Russell caused a lot of damage and we both know that."Bree nods and Beth hugs her and compliments her"Bree you're a smart girl and I know you will make the right choice.You always have."Bree looks at Beth and tells her"I'm glad you're here for our family."Beth hugs Bree and assures her"I will always be here for all of you except Brock Jr."Bree and Beth laughs and they hug and Beth gets a phone call from Xavier and looks at Bree and says"I've got to go to the hospital.Leigh's been admitted."Beth leaves and Bree is silent for a moment and texts Russell and tells him"I'm not getting involved in the vendetta."
  At The Sunset Club,Russell is in his suite,reading over files and has received Bree's text and is disappointed and says to himself"I will fight him myself!"Summer arrives and Russell greets his daughter with a hug and asks her"What took you so long to get here?"Summer tells her Father"I made a few stops along the way."Russell asks"Did you stop by Jamie's cottage or what remains of it."Summer looks at Russell and tells him"I hate Xavier and Ava over what they've done to our family."Russell nods in agreement and Summer continues"I hate Adam's Landing and Grandma and Grandpa.Neither of them were ever there.Russell sighs"I know and it was all because you were my daughter with Jamie."Summer asks Russell"Where is my sister?"Russell responds"She's at The Farm and likely being brainwashed by her family.I asked her to help me and she declined."Summer yells"What is her damn problem?This family has always accepted her but never accepted me."Russell reminds Summer again"You were my daughter Summer Marx.You were blacklisted the moment you were born."Summer tells her Father"I'm going to see my sister and hopefully Grandma isn't there."Russell hugs Summer and tells her"Maybe you can talk some sense into her."Summer leaves and down in the lobby she sees Jared and she eyes him for a moment.Jared turns around and looks for a moment and asks"I see you're in town."Summer looks at Jared and says to him"It's been a long time."Jared gets a call from Sully and tells Summer"I'm married now Summer.I'm going to be with my wife."Jared leaves and Summer says to herself"Jared Hale is in Adam's Landing.I think I will stay after all."
  Back at City Hospital,Winston is sitting up in the bed and is watching the race,with Jack by his side and Olivia walks into the room and asks Winston"How are you feeling?"Winston snaps"How in the hell do you think I'm feeling!I hate this!"Olivia warns Winston"You really need to relax and hopefully your donor will arrive soon."Jack looks at his phone and gets a text from his Mother and Jack tells them"Mom has arrived."Jack and Olivia heads out to meet with Ava as Winston turns off the TV and goes to sleep.A presence walks into his room and looks at Winston.Meanwhile in a private room,Jack and Olivia arrives and Ava and Burt meets with her and Olivia asks them"What's with the guard?"Ava tells her"Chant may try to escape."Chant's handcuffed to the bed and Olivia calls a nurse as they take Chant off to be tested.Ava asks Jack"How's your Father?"Jack looks at Ava and cries"He's getting weaker."Ava holds her son as Burt watches on and Ava assures Jack"Winston Hale will survive Jack!"Burt quietly disappears and goes to the nurses desk and tells them"Tell Dr.North I'd like to be tested as well."
  Back in Pittman,the race is winding down and Ruth is asleep in Frank's motor coach as he walks in to check on her and sits down next to his Mother and watches the final laps.Michael has taken the lead and Cale and Allison are behind him,both on each side of him,leaving him in the middle of the pack.Allison backs off and gets behind Cale,creating a draft and they pass Michael and takes the lead.Michael drives up and challenges them and he gives Allison a bump and Allison loses control and bumps into Cale.Both of them wreck head on into each other as Michael gets the win and in the motor coach,Frank yells"That son of a bitch!"Cale's crew chief runs inside and tells Frank"Jesse's team tampered with our cars."Frank shakes his head in anger as Ruth wakes up and asks what happened.Frank rushes out as Ruth watches the TV and has a flashback to Frank's crash in LaFayette and is scared for her grandson as well as for Allison.Cale gets out of his car and limps over to check on Allison and notices she's unresponsive."Cale yells"Allison!Allison!"The medics arrive and cuts Allison out of her car and Frank tells them to transport her to City Hospital in Adam's Landing ASAP."Cale meanwhile runs over to Victory Lane,as Michael is bragging about his win and Cale walks up behind him and slams him against his car and yells"You bastard!"and knocks him cold and Frank runs over there and tells Cale"We're going back to Adam's Landing now.It doesn't look good for Allison."Cale limps along as Frank holds onto his son as they along with Ruth gets on a plane with Allison to City Hospital.Allison is still unresponsive and the medic checks on Cale's leg and tells him"Your leg's broke."Frank puts his head down and is disgusted and Ruth holds her son as he has a look of defeat and red in his eyes.
  In Adam's Landing,Summer has arrived at The Farm and Bree tries to comfort her youngest sister and Summer asks Bree"What in the hell are you doing supporting this family?"Bree warns Summer"I am going to let my grudges go and you should too."Summer tells Bree as she walks out in a fury"I think you need a reality check."Summer slams the door and Bree shakes her head as she is scared for Summer.At city Hospital,Chant is returned to his room and Olivia tells Ava and Jack"Chant isn't a match either."Jack breaks down and Ava consoles her son as they both now are scared and Olivia tells them"I've got one more person I'm testing and then we'll know for sure if Winston will live or die."Olivia heads off to test Burt and receives a phone call from Frank and freezes and drops her phone and looks up and heads down to test Burt while worried and scared for her daughter.In the Maternity Ward,the OBGYN walks into Leigh's room as she's been admitted and Sully and Jared are there with Xavier and Beth and he tells Leigh"You're about to deliver these twins."Xavier and Leigh smiles as does Sully,Beth,as Jared thinks about his Grandfather and Beth asks the OBGYN"Are the babies healthy?"The OBGYN tells Beth"Everything is good to go."Everyone sighs of relief as Xavier kisses Leigh and tells her"I think they're ready."Sully tells her parents"I'll stay here for the night if you want me to."Xavier tells Sully and Jared to head back to their Penthouse and he'll keep them updated.Sully and Jared leaves and Beth gets a call from Frank and tells Xavier and Leigh"I've got to go to the ER,there was a wreck in Pittman and Allison has been injured."Beth rushes off and calls Allan.Meanwhile,in Winston's room,Winston's in his bed as his vitals have dropped and he awakens in a dark place and Winston looks around and someone greets him and says to him"Welcome to Hell."

1 comment:

  1. SO MANY THINGS HAPPENING AT ONCE ! KEEPS YOU ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT !

    ReplyDelete