Thursday, April 18, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 125. Selfish Motivation

  At Chantel's,Desi is sitting at the bar,with a slight buzz after being thrown out of City Hospital earlier by Beth and shakes her head in disgust.Michael meets up with her and Desi asks"Where is Rachel?"Michael looks at his Mother and says"She's gone.I went to check on her but she wasn't at The Inn."Desi then looks at Michael and tells him"Well I got news for you son,Beth's back in charge again at City Hospital."Michael is shocked and asks angrily"How in the hell did that bitch get back in control of the hospital?"Desi snaps"Money Mikey.Her dear Xavier likely paid off somebody to get her to stop her damn whining about me exposing her ass."Meanwhile,at City Hospital,Beth is in the Operating Room and she and her staff operates on Jesse and removes the bullet from his chest with success and Beth tells the nurse"Put him back in the ICU and keep Desi away from here!"The nurse does as directed and Jesse's taken back to his room in the ICU as Beth sees a text on the phone from Frank and heads off to meet with him.Back at Chantel's,Desi and Michael still discuss Beth and Michael tells his Mother"She can't keep you from seeing Jesse.I am going down there to check on him."Desi gets up and follows her son to City Hospital.
  Meanwhile at Hell Hill,Sully and Leigh are sitting in the living room watching TV and Leigh asks her daughter"How did things go at Class?"Sully tells her Mother"My wonderful husband stayed down there today and kept an eye on things for me."Leigh puts her arm around Sully and tells her with a smile"I have enjoyed your company today sweetie.It will be a madhouse when Jack brings Winston over here to stay."Sully backs up and asks with a tone of shock"Why in the hell is Winston staying here?"Leigh tells Sully"Winston has leukemia and Ava asked Xavier if Winston could stay here while she went to Europe to find him a donor for the bone marrow transplant he needs if he's going to survive."Sully shakes her head and goes"That must explain why he's been so nice as of late."Leigh asks Sully"Does Jared know about Winston yet?"Sully responds"He has told me he thinks something isn't right with him but I don't know how he will take this."Jared walks inside and Sully runs up to her husband and gives him a hug and tells him"Guess who's going to be Mom and Daddy's house guest?"Jared answers"Grandfather?"Sully asks"How did you know about that?"Jared answers"I know he's dying Sully.I went to City Hospital and got tested a few days ago and I wasn't a match either."Sully looks at Leigh and Jared and wonders out loud"Daddy,Winston,and Aunt Ava have sure been close-knit as of late."Jared nods and replies"I know it's weird,but I think he's changing his ways."Sully responds"I hope so."Xavier arrives with Winston and Jack and Sully hugs her Father as Jared hugs his Grandfather as Winston is weak from his first chemo treatment and Winston asks Jared and Jack to help him to his room."Jared and Jack holds onto Winston as he walks up to his room and Sully asks her Father"Do you think it's a good idea to keep your rival in your home with you?"Xavier reminds his daughter"Princess,keep your friends close and your enemies closer."Sully agrees and Leigh gives her husband a hug and tells Xavier"It's a selfless action you're taking to let him stay here."Xavier tells Leigh"Winston and I have put our differences aside and I want him to live."Leigh looks at Xavier and says with a smile"You are one of the most unpredictable people I know X."Xavier jokes"It wouldn't be fun in the business world without Winston Hale."They all laugh as Jack and Jared returns downstairs and Jared tells his wife"Let's go home baby."Sully gives her parents a hug and they head back to their Penthouse.Jack asks Xavier and Leigh"Would it be ok if I stayed here while Father's here?"Xavier and Leigh tell Jack"You certainly can."Jack goes back upstairs and Xavier tells Leigh"At least you won't have to deal with Winston by yourself."Xavier and Leigh both laugh as they head upstairs to their bedroom.
  At Salty's,Cale and Allison has arrived and Allison sees her Mother and Olivia runs to her daughter and gives her a hug and tells her"I'm glad you're here in town.I'd go crazy here without you."Allison introduces Olivia to Cale and Olivia tells him"I heard you have quite the reputation."Cale laughs"You mean my temper?"Olivia responds"Yes.It works good sometimes but if my little girl gets hurt on that racetrack because of it,you'll have to deal with me."Cale responds"Allison and I stay as far away from each other as possible while racing."Cale gives Allison a kiss and tells his girlfriend"I'm going back to the apartment to pack up for this weekend's race.Frank will meet us there after Sidney's funeral."Allison asks Cale"You don't want to stay here with Mom and I?"Cale gently tells Allison"You two need to catch up and I'm not crazy about the girl talk."Allison laughs and jokes"This weekend when we're in Pittman,I'm going to make you watch chick flicks with me in the Motor coach."Cale laughs"I'll have to go over to Dad's Motor coach then and watch westerns."Cale and Allison give each other a hug and Cale heads back to their apartment and Allison sits down with her Mother and Olivia tells Allison"Cale seems like a good guy.I like him."Allison tells her Mother"He had a rough up-bringing but he's beginning to open up and I think I love him."Olivia smiles and Allan arrives and Allison looks at him and asks her Mother suspiciously as Allan and Olivia greet each other with a passionate kiss"Are the two of you back together?"Olivia tells her daughter"People have to move on Ally,Allan and I are dating and staying together at The Sunset Club."Allison gets upset and tells them"I have already made this clear but I guess I will have to again,Charles North was my Dad and your affair with Allan James won't change that!"Olivia looks at Allison as Allan looks down and his hand shakes as Olivia grabs it and tells her daughter"I understand Ally,but I am asking you to give him a chance."Allan looks at his daughter and says with tears in his eyes"I would like to try to at least be in your life."Allison looks at them and says with anger in her voice"The two of you are grown adults and if you want to be together,then that's fine,but I won't ever call this man Dad or Daddy or Father!"Allison storms out and Allan looks at Olivia and says somberly"She won't accept me will she?"Olivia hugs Allan and assures him"In time she will Allan.She was close to Charles and it's hard for her to accept."Allan understands and the waitress walks over to the table to take Olivia and Allan's order and Olivia gives the waitress a tip and says"We're going to leave.We'll be back."The waitress gives Allan a phone number and tells him"Rich wants you to call him."Allan looks and says"Rich Carroll?"The waitress nods and Olivia tells the waitress"Tell him to give Allan a few days."The waitress smiles and nods and walks away and Allan and Olivia heads back to their suite at The Sunset Club.
  Meanwhile,Desi and Michael returns to City Hospital and attempts to visit Jesse and is stopped by Terrance,who looks at Desi angrily and says"How dare you show up here!"Desi yells"I want to make sure you or that evil bitch Beth didn't kill him!"Terrance warns Desi"Beth has advised everyone to keep you away from here and I want you to leave or else I'll have you thrown out myself!"Michael defends his Mother and tells Terrance"My Mom has a right to see him.He saved her life and I drive for him.Let us see him!"Terrance gets angry and tells them"Only his family can see him if he's in the ICU."Desi shrieks at Terrance"I'm on the damn board here and I have say here.You're not even supposed to be here!"Terrance takes Desi and Michael into an empty room and shuts the door and sternly tells her"Xavier Jackson owns this hospital and I am the Chief of Staff now and I will not tolerate your outbursts in here."Michael yells"Boy let me tell you something,I am a race car driver,my Mom had a reputation before Beth and Xavier destroyed us."Terrance gets angry and looks at Michael and say slowly with anger in voice"Don't you ever call me boy again."Michael then yells"How about another word?"Terrance yells at Michael"Get the hell out of this hospital now.Don't come back either unless you're at death's door!"Michael asks with a cocky tone"Ok sissy boy,how are you going to make me leave?"Terrance delivers a right hook to Michael and knocks him to the ground and calls security and Desi looks at Terrance and warns him"You'll regret hitting my son."Terrance tells Desi"You need to be thankful Jesse will live thanks to Beth!"Security arrives and walks Desi and Michael out as Terrance gets angry and shakes his head in disgust as he says to himself angrily"Some things never change in this damn town!"He heads back to check on Jesse before heading home.
   Back at Hell Hill,Frank sits on the gazebo and Beth arrives and asks Frank"Why did you want to meet me here?"Frank looks around and says"It's beautiful here,like you."Beth blushes and goes"Frank Jackson,you're up to something aren't you?"Frank is silent and puts his hands on Beth's shoulders and tells her softly"Beth,I..I want to ask you something and if you say no I will understand."Beth grows suspicious and asks Frank"What are you hinting at?You are having a lot of trouble with your words."Frank quickly asks as he pulls a diamond ring out of his pocket"Beth will you marry me again?"Beth looks at the ring and is silent and looks at Frank and says"You want to marry me again?"Frank starts to tear up,as does Beth as Frank tells her"You have done so much for my family and you saved my life and nursed me back to health,I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you."Beth takes a deep breath and looks at the ring again and says to Frank"I accept."Frank puts the ring on Beth's finger as they kiss under the stars and heads to The Farm to tell Ruth the news.
  Meanwhile Sully and Jared arrives home and they overhear Ciarra and Tenny's bickering across the hall and Jared jokes"Do you think we may need to soundproof this place?"Sully shrugs and says"Nah,I enjoy it.I love hearing them.When Mom has the twins soon.I could be in that same situation when I'm their age."Jared and Sully hugs and Jared changes subjects and asks Sully"I have been thinking about something lately?"Sully asks"What have you been thinking about?"Jared confides"With Grandfather's battle with leukemia and all,and knowing life is short,I want us to try."Sully looks at Jared suspiciously and asks"Try what?"Jared tells Sully"I have noticed you've been close to Leigh lately and I know you've thought about the same thing."Sully looks at Jared and says"Jared I know what you're thinking and sadly I have to say I'm not ready.I want to focus on Class and building it up and I don't want to go through the pain or even think of having a child.If I was to lose another one,I know what could happen."Jared tells Sully gently"You lost that baby because of Desi Sully,this would be our child.Our creation."Sully shakes her head in frustration and tells her husband"I would like to have a child one day Jared,but not now."Jared understands and Sully looks at him with a wink and says"We can practice though?"Jared looks at Sully and she tells him in a flirting manner"Wanna race to the bedroom?"Jared and Sully runs to the bedroom and passionately takes off each other's clothes as they begin to make love.
  Olivia and Allan returns to The Sunset Club and Allan eyes the bar and Olivia quickly warns him"Remember what happens when you go to a bar."Olivia grabs Allan's arm and gently takes him to their suite and Allan is upset over Allison's rejection and Olivia tells Allan once again"Give her time Allan.Give her time."Olivia gives Allan a kiss and massages his back and tells him"You worry about staying sober and I am going to take care of you.I'm not going anywhere."Allan turns around and gives Olivia a kiss as they begin to make love.Meanwhile at Cale and Allison's apartment,Allison is upset about Allan and Cale insists"Give him a chance Allison.I mean,come on he's your biological father and he does want to be a part of your life."Allison looks at Cale and says somberly"I just don't think I can do it."Cale tells her"At least try,see what happens."Allison is silent and looks at Cale and asks"When did you become the voice of reason?"Cale responds"When I realized my Dad wanted to be a part of my life and know me and look what happened."Allison responds"I know it went well with you and Frank Cale,but it's different with me and Allan.I was close to my Daddy and I still miss him."Cale holds Allison as she cries on his shoulder and Cale tells her"We have a race to prepare for!And we got to win it for my Dad."Allison looks at Cale and says"We're going to finish 1,2 this weekend."Cale holds her and says with a smile and a confident tone"Damn right we are."
  Meanwhile Desi and Michael returns to his apartment and Michael asks his Mother"Are you going to be ok with me leaving town for the race this weekend?"Desi says to her son"Don't worry about me Mikey.I will be just fine."Michael heads to bed and Desi makes a phone call to the local news station and tells them"Lily Corbin and Jamie Marx was killed at The Sunset Club by Ava Jackson."Desi hangs up the phone and smiles as she turns on the TV to watch the nightly news.At Hell Hill,Leigh and Xavier are laying in bed and Xavier has his hand on Leigh's stomach and feels the babies kick and Leigh laughs"They're going at it again."Xavier gives Leigh a kiss and they are watching the news as the ticker below announces the deaths of Lily Corbin and Jamie Marx and Xavier as well as Winston,who's in his room in the bed both look at the TV,red with anger and Leigh asks Xavier"Who told the press about this?"Winston walks into Leigh and Xavier's bedroom and asks"Do you know what happened to Rachel?"Xavier responds in an angry calm"Country knows."Out in the Midwest,near the town of Sugar Creek,at a 4 way stop,Country pulls over and takes a blindfold off of Rachel's face and kicks her out of his truck,he throws her purse at her and yells"If you ever come back to Adam's Landing again,you'll be dead!"Country drives back to Adam's Landing as Rachel's stranded on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere.

1 comment:

  1. COFFEE AND D & D NOTHING BETTER !! ANOTHER OUTSTANDING EIPSODE !!

    ReplyDelete