Monday, April 29, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 132. The Divide

   It's a few hours later and at City Hospital,the family has cleared out of the Nursery and Maternity Area,and Leigh and Xavier are in her room with Sully,and Beth and the new additions to the family.Leigh and Xavier are silent and all smiles as is Sully as she sees her parents swapping twins back and forth.Beth says gently"It's been such a beautiful day today."Leigh,Xavier,and Sully agrees and the nurse arrives to take Gracie and Xavier Jr back into the nursery and Leigh gets emotional as does Xavier and after the twins are gone,Xavier looks at his wife and asks"Are you ready for when they come home?"Leigh looks at Xavier and says"How are we going to do this X?We're not in our 20s anymore X."Sully responds"I think the two of you will have many volunteers with Gracie and Little X,I will take time away from Class to help out."Xavier tells his daughter"Princess,I want you to keep working and I am going to hire someone to help us out with the twins."Beth meanwhile tells them"I'm going down to see Allan and check on Allison.Mama hasn't showed up yet."Sully quips"Precious may have texted her."All of them laughs as Beth heads downstairs to check on her niece as Xavier,Leigh,and Sully reflects and then Tenny arrives and asks"Where are they?"Xavier pushes the button on Leigh's bed and Tenny tells them"I wanted to meet my two new Great-Grandchildren privately.Leigh laughs as does Xavier and Sully asks her Great-Grandmother"Where did you go?"Tenny says"I went to see Allan and meet my Granddaughter."Xavier tells his Grandmother"You are unpredictable."Tenny grins and says"When I'm in the same room with Ruth and Frank,it makes me crazy."The nurse arrives with Gracie and Xavier Jr,and Tenny looks at her Great-Grandchildren and wipes a tear from her eye and looks at Gracie and says"She looks like Beth.Gracie Beth is a perfect name."She then looks at Xavier Jr and looks at Xavier and says with a smile"He looks like you.And he has the Sullivan eyes.Just like his Great-Grandfather."Tenny is humbled and looks at the babies and smiles as Leigh,Xavier,and Sully watches on and Leigh quips quietly"She has her soft moments."Xavier nods as does Sully as Tenny bonds with her Great-Grandchildren as Tenny talks to them,saying"I have a playmate for the two of you when you grow up.We can have play dates with Uncle Precious."Xavier and Leigh tries not to laugh as Sully rolls her eyes and covers her mouth,also trying not to laugh.
  Meanwhile,Ava has returned to Winston's room and she sees that Winston's awake and Winston asks Ava"Where did you go?"Ava tells him"Leigh gave birth today."Winston lays back and says"I'm glad you got a chance to have some enjoyment instead of sitting down here with an old man."Ava looks at Winston and says"I talked to Bree and Mama and they hold no grudges and Jamie's now in the past."Ava meanwhile asks Winston"Where did Jack go?"Winston responds"I think he went out for awhile.I told him to."Ava rolls her eyes and says to Winston"I don't know what it is or what it was,but something is different about you."Winston tells Ava,grabbing her hand"I saw my future and those who care about me and I'm changing my ways."Ava looks at him quizzically and says to him"The weird thing is that I believe you."Winston tells Ava"You were the best thing to ever happen to me and it's time for a new start."Ava agrees and Winston tells her"You go home and rest Ava.You don't have to stay here with me."Ava looks at him and says sternly"I have no intentions of going anywhere.I am here until you return home with me."Winston looks into Ava's eyes as Ava looks at Winston and they kiss.
   In Allison's room,Olivia and Allan are sitting by Allison's side as she sleeps and Beth arrives and asks"How is she?"Olivia fills her in and Allan walks up and hugs his Sister and says"Congratulations Big Sis!"Beth smiles and says"Those two babies are exactly what our family needed Allan."Beth walks over to Allison and looks at her niece and reads her charts and tells them"Does she know about this yet?"Olivia and Allan are silent as Beth reads Allison's charts and advises them"Terrance said it would be a month before she could drive again,but I wouldn't get my hopes up."Olivia tells Beth"Allison is still groggy and I don't want to break her by telling her that the odds are against her.She loves racing and this will destroy her."Beth tells them about her history with secrets and says"Olivia,you are a part of the family and Allison is my niece.This will be a hard road but don't forget that I'm here and Frank are here for anything you need."Allan quips"Don't forget about Cale either.Frank stopped by for a moment and Cale didn't want to leave until Frank threatened him."Beth laughs"Ruth?"Allan nods and Olivia looks at Beth and says"I just can't believe that Michael is the sole reason my daughter is here.And Desi had the nerve to show up here and check on her like everything was fine."Beth reminds Olivia"I barred her from here Olivia,just call security.She's well occupied right now with Jesse being released.Allan laughs"Mama told her she was going to feed her to Precious."Beth asks"Mama came down here?"Allan laughs"That woman is something else.She and Allison connected and she loves Olivia."Beth shakes her head and says"Our Mother is a character."Allan hugs Beth and says"Yes she is."They head up to see Gracie and Xavier Jr as Olivia stays by her daughter's side.
  Meanwhile at The Inn,Jesse has returned to his room upstairs and Michael is with him and Jesse asks"Wasn't Desi supposed to be here by now?"Michael responds"She was.I wonder where she is."As for Desi,she's at Chantel's,and runs into someone and he asks"I see you've returned from the dead."Desi turns around and asks"What are you doing back here?"Chant smiles and says"I am back and I am going to get what's mine."Desi sits next to him and asks"I see you're working alone now since your Father's become Xavier's new best friend."Chant responds"And from what I have read,you are down and out."Desi assures Chant"I will get Lane's back and that's a damn promise.The Jacksons and Sullivans are too distracted to pay attention right now to notice a takeover."Chant looks at Desi and tells her"I think we could team up.I do have my assets stored away and I could help you."Desi gets a phone call from Michael and quickly responds"I'll be there shortly."Chant asks"I see you have moved on."Desi looks at Chant and tells him"I haven't forgotten the reason I lost everything I had Chant and I have some assets myself in Europe."Chant smirks"Not enough though to take Sully down and get your company back."Desi walks out without a response and heads to Jesse's side,with Chant's offer on her mind.
   At The Sunset Club,Russell is in his suite,as he's finished his day at the ALPD and Summer walks in the room and Russell asks his daughter"Where have you been Summer?"Summer smiles and says"I was catching up with the family."Russell quickly says"I don't believe that at all."Summer responds"Who cares?I heard that the family are all together celebrating the birth of Xavier's children."Russell looks at Summer and says"When you were born,only one member of your Mom's family was there and that was Brock Jr.Frank was the only other one that supported us."Summer asks"How is Uncle Brock?"Russell is reading files and says"Currently,he's in Unity Prison and he's going to be there for awhile."Summer heads to her room and Russell asks"Where are you going?"Summer yawns and says"I need to rest up.I'm going job hunting in the morning."Summer goes into her room,and looks at her tablet and says"I'm going to work for cousin Sully.She won't know me."Meanwhile Russell looks at some files and finds Xavier's donations and says in a vengeful tone"It's time to right the wrongs that smug bastard's made."Russell makes a phone call and says"I want you to release someone."
  Meanwhile back at City Hospital,Winston is taken by Ava to Burt's room and finds that Jack's there and Burt looks at them and says in shock"How did you know it was me?"Winston tells Burt"I saw you."Burt tells Winston"You don't have to thank me for what I did.I seen the hurt in Ava's eyes and after going with her to Europe,I did this because I know what it's like for a kid to lose his Father."Jack tells Burt"I will always be grateful to you for what you've done."Burt looks at Jack and says"I wouldn't have it any other way."Winston tells Ava to take him back to his room and Ava does and tells Burt"You are a great man.I can't begin to thank you enough."Ava and Jack heads back with Winston to his room as Winston gets back in bed and tells Ava and Jack"I'm going to sleep.Hopefully I'm released tomorrow."Meanwhile in Burt's room,Burt has a flashback to his childhood and is silent as he says"Could it be?"
  In Xavier and Leigh's room,Xavier,Leigh,and Sully are together and they reflect on the day and Leigh says to her husband and daughter"I hope Tenny isn't corrupting Gracie and Little X in the nursery."Xavier jokes"That is likely just what she's doing."Sully tells them"Gran's not acting like herself."Xavier tells Sully"She doesn't like to show her sensitive side much.She holds much in and she's a great actress."Leigh agrees as does Sully and Sully gives her parents a hug,as she heads home for the night and Leigh and Xavier are alone and Xavier lays next to his wife in her bed and Leigh says to Xavier"Remember those two in the nursery?"Xavier kisses Leigh and says"I just want to be next to my beautiful wife and hold you."They lay together in Leigh's bed as both falls asleep.Meanwhile in the nursery,Tenny sits in a rocking chair,as the nurse is besides her as she takes turns holding Gracie and Xavier Jr.She tells the babies in a gentle tone"You two are Sullivans,and Martins,and Jacksons.You two have warmed my heart and I am going to be there for you all the time and I'll even let you two call me Granny,but I'd prefer you call Ruth or Aunt Ciarra that."Allan and Beth walks in as they watch their Mother with the babies and Beth sheds a tear and Allan watches on as both are shocked and they say to each other quietly,as Tenny's rocking the babies to sleep"Mama's full of surprises."

1 comment:

  1. WHAT'S THIS ? NO FIRE WORKS IN THIS EPISODE ! IT'S TIME THAT THINGS CALM DOWN A LITTLE FOR A CHANGE , EVERYONE NEEDS A LITTLE REST AND RELAXATION FOR A CHANGE ! GOOD EPISODE ! I HAVE A FEELING THAT THE FIRE WORKS WILL BEGIN SOON ENOUGH !!! LOL

    ReplyDelete