Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 278. The Right And Wrong Direction

   At Jackson Inc, Ava looks at Xavier, as she tells him "I want to personally kill Angelica. Where is that evil bitch?" Xavier looks at his Sister, and tells her "Winston and I have everything set for her." Ava asks "Well? Tell me what you have in mind." Xavier tells Ava the plan, as his phone beeps, and tells Ava "Phase 1 complete." At HaleCorp, Winston backs away from Alexandra, as he tells her sternly "I am married. I have moved on." Alexandra looks at Winston, and tells him "We were always meant to be together Winston. You and I both know that." Winston also gets a text, and tells Alexandra "The last thing I'm worried about at the moment is you. I got other things to concern myself over." Winston points to the door, and tells her "I'm leaving, and so are you." Winston holds a pistol, as Alexandra asks "Are you going to kill me?" Winston responds "I'm killing Angelica." Winston and Alexandra leaves HaleCorp, as Winston goes towards Hell Hill, as Alexandra follows. In The Storm Shelter, Pedro's chained to the floor, as Country tells Sayyid "Winston's on his way. X will be here soon." Pedro yells at both of them "If you kill me, then you won't find nothing! Not a damn thing!" Sayyid hears something, and looks at Pedro, and walks out, and notices a back turned to him, dressed in camouflage, as they text on their phone, and Sayyid puts his arm around their neck, and whispers "Come on in you son of a bitch." Sayyid drags the man inside, and tells Country "Well, we have two cowardly spies." The man looks at Sayyid and Country, as Sayyid grabs his phone, and reads his texts, and asks Pedro "So Winston was right about your ass." Pedro turns to the other man, and looks at Sayyid and Country, and tells them "She has my Daughter. And she's going to kill her."
   At City Hospital, Allison's brought to the Maternity Ward, as Cale and Frank are with her, as Olivia, Allan, and Beth meets with them, as Allison looks at her Mother and Father, and tells them "The baby's coming." The OBGYN walks into the room, as she looks at Allison, and responds "It definitely is. But not quite yet." Beth tells her Niece "You will be kept here until your child's born. It looks like it could be anytime now." Frank meanwhile walks out of the room, as Cale stands at his Wife's bedside, as Casey walks down the hall, and she asks Frank "What are you doing here?" Frank tells her "I'm about to be a Grandfather." Casey looks at Frank, and tells him "I need to talk to you about Beth." They go into an empty room, as Beth walks out of Maternity, and notices, as she sneaks to the door. Inside the empty room, Casey asks Frank "Why would Beth keep a pregnant girl in a coma?" Frank tells Casey "Rachel Lane has caused most of my family hell, so she has her reasons." Casey looks at Frank, and says with a tone of disgust "It's unethical. I didn't come to Adam's Landing to keep an eye on this horrible tragedy. So many people has it in for.." Frank puts his hands on Casey's face, and gently kisses her, and responds "I wouldn't lie to you. Although I don't agree with Beth, I support this." Meanwhile through the window, Beth watches, as her eyes grow red.
   Meanwhile at Class, Sully and Leigh sits inside Sully's office, as the secretary tells Sully "Someone's here to see you." Sully looks at her Mother, as Millie walks inside, and Sully asks "Millie Paige?" Millie tells Sully in awe "This is an awesome store. I heard you were hiring models." Sully nods, and responds "I think you have a great following." Millie sighs "I left Los Angeles behind, and now my journey leads me to Adam's Landing." Leigh asks "What journey?" Millie responds "I'm a free spirit Ms.Woods, and I wanted to travel the world." Leigh asks Millie "Are you from Australia?" Millie answers "New Zealand. Auckland." Sully looks at Millie, and tells her "You are hired Millie. I feel a connection already. I want to make a catalog, and you'd be perfect for what I have in mind." Millie humbly thanks Sully, and Leigh, and walks out, as Leigh tells Sully "You know she used to be in Playmate?" Sully reminds her Mother "If I remember correctly, you posed for them once, according to Daddy?" Leigh sighs "Yes I did. I made the front cover too. Second highest seller, behind Millie." Sully notices something, as Leigh plays with her laptop, and walks over, as she asks "What are you thinking about Mom?" Leigh quickly responds "Just looking." Sully tells her Mother "That's the last thing you need, and I think Daddy may be mad." Leigh laughs "And he may be thrilled."
   At Sully and Jared's Penthouse, Jared walks inside, as Gabriella watches Ruthie, Gracie, and Xavier Jr, and Gabriella notices the look in Jared's eyes, and in a tone of fear, says "Don't tell me. I've already heard screaming." Jared responds "If you're seeing my Grandmother from Hell, then it's true." Gabriella warns Jared "If she's alive, then it's a matter of time.." Jared responds in a scared tone "I know Mom. Here's something." Jared hands a pistol to Gabriella, and replies "Sully has one of her own, but be on alert. I wanted to make sure my little girl and all of you were ok." Gabriella responds "We are all fine Jared. You need to let Sully know though." Jared looks at his Mother, as he kisses Ruthie, and tells her "I'm on my way there now." Jared walks out, as Gabriella looks around, and says in a paranoid tone "She's watching from somewhere, somebody is." Across the hall, Ken screams as he has flashbacks, and Victoria yells at Ken "Calm down! Your Grandson is frightened, as is Samantha." Ken talks to himself, as he mumbles "The demons are coming for me. They're coming." Samantha looks at her Mother, as she responds "If she's alive, it's just a matter of time before she does come around." Ken screams "No No! She's going to kill us. I knew it was bad to come back to town." Victoria yells at her Ex-Husband "Ken! Knock the shit off! You are safe, and if you keep this up, I'm admitting you." Ken pleads "Admit me Victoria! It'd be much safer than here." Victoria looks at him, and says "If that's what you want, then let's go to the Hospital." Samantha asks her Mother "What about the evil bitch?" Victoria hands her pistol to Samantha, as she responds "If she comes around, or anyone suspicious, use it." Victoria takes Ken to City Hospital, as Samantha holds J.J., with fear in her eyes.
   Back at City Hospital, Ciarra has arrived, as has Bree, as they walk into Allison's room, and Bree hugs her Cousin, and tells him "Looks like the big day is close." Allison sighs "I'm ready for her or him to arrive now." Olivia looks at her Daughter, as she asks "I take it you or Cale doesn't know if we're having a Grandson or Granddaughter." Cale responds "It's supposed to be a surprise." Allan responds "As long is it's taking, I bet it's a girl." Ciarra looks at her Nephew, and Great-Niece, and says "This is the best news I've heard lately. We need some light after Tennessee's passing and all that's going on with Nathan." Cale asks Ciarra "Where's Uncle Floyd?" Ciarra responds "He and Precious are back home. That dog's like a kid. He doesn't like to be without us." Bree asks "Where's Aunt Beth and Uncle Frank." Cale responds "Dad walked out, and may have seen Casey." Bree asks "Casey?" Cale nods, with a grin "Dad's found himself a new girl." Bree asks "Does any of you know her last name? Is she a Doctor?" Cale responds "She is actually." Bree shakes her head, as she tells her Cousin "Casey Ryan's around our age Cale. I don't like this." Allan quips "Get it when you can as I say." Olivia nudges him, as Allan laughs "Old rocker motto. I know that's in Frank's mind as well." Meanwhile down the hall, Frank and Casey are in the empty room, as she holds him, and Beth keeps watching through the window, as Terrance walks down the hall, and asks Beth "What are you.. oooooo" Beth snarls "Pervert." Terrance is dumbfounded, as he asks Beth "Aren't you engaged?" Beth turns to Terrance and nods, and responds "I am, but this here makes me sick. He will never change." In the empty room, Frank and Casey kisses with passion, as Casey whispers "We're in a Hospital Frank and you have a grandchild on the way." Frank puts Casey on the hospital bed, and undresses her, as Beth fumes, and opens the door, and slams it behind her, as she yells "You damn pervert!" Frank and Casey turn, as Beth pulls Frank off of Casey, and slaps him forcefully, and yells "Your Daughter In Law is here about to give birth, and you're trying to make a playmate for it you sick bastard!" Casey tries to speak, and Beth yells at Casey "Go to my damn office! NOW!" Meanwhile in Allison's Room, Everyone hears the exchange, as everyone rolls their eyes, and Cale laughs "I think Beth caught the lovebirds."
   Meanwhile back at Hell Hill, Sayyid and Country pulls out their pistols, as they glare at Pedro and the other man, as Sayyid yells at the other man "Tell us your name!" The man's silent, as he receives a text, and Sayyid looks at Country, and tells Pedro and the man "Angelica's getting angry. She's scared. Are any of you scared yet?" Pedro yells "I am! She's going to kill my Daughter!" The man responds "Not just her. I am ordered to kill many of you." Sayyid bends down, and says "It looks like you were caught, so you're not killing nobody." The door opens, as Winston, Xavier, and Ava walks inside, and Winston tells Ava "I'm glad Xavier filled you in." Ava looks at the men, as Xavier pulls out his Colt 45, and asks Pedro and the man "So who wants to talk first?" Winston and Ava pulls out their pistols as well, as Country hands Xavier the man's phone, as Sayyid fills them in, and Xavier tells them "I came prepared." Bobby and Cass walks inside, as Bobby tells Cass "Get this number and go back to the ALPD and track it." Bobby takes a deep breath, as he looks at Pedro and the man, and tells them "Since I'm DA, I tend to forget the law book in this situation." So you are both guilty, and I could care less if Cara dies or not Pedro, or yourself." Pedro yells "She has my Daughter held hostage!" Winston yells at Pedro "And why is that? Confess you bastard!" Pedro yells "I helped Angelica fake her death! I did! Now save Cara!" The man next to Pedro responds "Too late. She's dead." Xavier looks at the men, as he moves his aim, and asks "So who wants to tell me where the bitch is?" The man responds "You'll find out soon enough Xavier." Meanwhile Alexandra watches on, from a distance, as she says to herself "I see a friendship between Ava and I. We both have one thing in common, Angelica."
   At the gates of Hell Hill, Millie walks through, as she walks around, and bumps into a man, and goes "B.R. Jackson?" Floyd, walking Precious, goes "Aren't you that Playmate model? Why are you here?" Millie looks around, and tells him "I heard about it, and wanted to see it." Floyd asks Millie "Are you looking for someone?" Millie answers "The Evans Home." Floyd directs Millie, as she gets inside her car, and drives off, and Floyd tells Precious "That was weird." Back at City Hospital, Allison lays in the bed, as she feels a pain, and looks at her Mother, Father, Husband, Great-Aunt, and Bree, and tells them, as Frank walks back inside the room, with his hand on his face "It's coming!" Olivia pages the OBGYN, as she coaches her Daughter, as Allan and Cale holds Allison's hands, as Ciarra, Bree, and Frank walks out of the room, and Bree asks her Uncle "What happened?" Frank is silent. In Beth's office, Casey sits inside, as Beth slams the door and walks over to Casey, and tells her sternly "I don't repeat myself, and I want to put you on notice, you stay the hell away from Frank!" Casey looks at Beth, and tells her "You don't have a choice really. The two of you are divorced, and.." Beth asks "Want to keep your career? Then you stop whoring yourself!" Casey walks out of Beth's office, as she asks herself  "What in the hell is wrong with her?" Beth heads to the Maternity Ward. In Rachel's Room, Terrance walks inside, as Eve sits by Rachel, and Terrance asks Eve "I thought you went back to my Mama's?" Eve tells him "I'm just sitting here enjoying this moment." Terrance checks Rachel, and tells Eve "Go back home. She's close, but it looks to be a few more days." Eve looks at Terrance, and responds "I'll be right here until I get the answers I'm looking for, and this whore gives birth." Meanwhile, Jared returns to Class, as Sully asks her Husband, as Leigh notices a scared look in his eyes "What's wrong?" Jared tells his Wife "My Grandmother is alive." Leigh freezes, as does Sully." Back at City Hospital, Victoria admits Ken into the Psychiatric Ward, and tells him "You are safe now." Ken responds "I hope so." Meanwhile outside Sully and Jared Penthouse, and Tenny's former Penthouse, a woman walks off the elevator, as she looks at the doors, and holds a pistol in her hand, as she says "This is going to be easy." Alexandra meanwhile gets off, and sees the woman, and yells "Angelica!" Angelica turns around, as Alexandra pulls a pistol on her, and turns off the safety, as Angelica turns off her safety, and a shot is fired!"
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment