Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 272. The Lying Game

   It's the next morning in Adam's Landing, and at Hell Hill, Leigh wakes up, as she walks downstairs, as she hears Gracie and Xavier Jr, and stands at the top of the staircase, with a smile on her face, as Xavier plays with his two youngest children. Leigh says with content "I'm glad you're back X." Leigh walks downstairs, and Xavier kisses his Wife, as he tells them "I think today we'll just take some time to ourselves." Leigh asks her Husband "Didn't you tell me you had some things to take care of?" Xavier looks at Leigh, and tells her "Baby, Grandma's will has been taken care of, and now that's in Mother's hands." At Bobby's Home, Beth is in the kitchen, as she smokes a joint, and Bobby asks Beth "I heard you talking earlier?" Beth sighs "Just talking to Mama, and looking at this." Bobby looks at a picture, and in a shocked tone, responds "I didn't think Tenny believed in reincarnation?" Beth laughs "Well she did. I heard a bird singing outside earlier." Bobby changes subjects, as he asks her "So have you talked to Allan after last night?" Beth sighs "No, and I hate this for him Bobby. That spawn of Desi's bastard isn't my Brother's. He may have slept with many women, but he has standards. He's protecting Nathan I think." Bobby responds "Isn't there more in the running?" Beth quips "If I started counting, then the calculator would explode." Bobby kisses Beth, as he asks "Are you heading to City Hospital?" Beth responds "Not today. Terrance is watching things, I've got a few things to do." Bobby sighs "Well I'm heading to the ALPD, and I'll text you Rachel's room number." Beth smiles, as Bobby leaves, and Beth sighs "Bitch, you have the worst timing of anyone I know, other than your Mother."
   At Floyd and Ciarra's Home at Whispering Hills, Floyd sits in the kitchen, as he takes a drink of moonshine, and Samantha and Ken walks inside and asks "Any word from Aunt Ciarra yet?" Floyd responds "Nope. I think she stayed at Tenny's Penthouse. This has really gotten to her." Ken tells his Daughter "Let's go get my Grandson." Samantha asks Floyd "Are you ok? Need anything?" Floyd tells them "Go get J.J., and I'm going to check on my Wife." Ken and Samantha heads to Ava's, as Floyd heads to Tenny's Penthouse. Meanwhile at Tenny's Penthouse, Ciarra lays on the couch, as she wakes up, and there's a knock on the door, and Precious growls, as Ciarra answers the door, and Alexandra asks "Ciarra?" Ciarra looks at Alexandra, and tells her "I stayed here last night." Alexandra replies "Well I wanted to make sure Rose.." Ciarra asks "Rose?" Alexandra sighs "She was here yesterday, and I ran her off. She has a pistol." Ciarra responds "Likely Tennessee's." Alexandra asks Ciarra "Are you up to discussing business?" Ciarra tells Alexandra "Not really." Alexandra looks at her, and says "We got some problems at Emery's. Ava wants to close the Unity store, and she is already plotting." Ciarra rolls her eyes, as she goes "Plotting? Alexandra, didn't you tell me you and Winston were close?" Alexandra nods, and Ciarra warns her "Ava isn't someone you want to anger, and I'll try to help this tension, but don't expect much. If Ava hates you, or has a remote reason to hate you, forget forgiveness." Alexandra responds, as she heads out "She needs to accept that Winston and I share a child, and a history, and I plan to tell her that today." Ciarra quips "May need a gun." Alexandra looks at Ciarra, and defiantly says "I know all about Ava and her ways, but she hasn't met me yet." Alexandra walks out, as Ciarra sits silently, as Precious sits next to her, as she sighs "We just don't catch a break do we?"
   Meanwhile at Jazz, Allan sits at his desk, after leaving Olivia's home the night before, and Rachel walks inside Allan's office, and asks "How's Daddy doing?" Allan looks at Rachel, with anger in his eyes, as he sneers "I lost the woman I loved and my Mama, and you have the gall to walk in here after hurting me, my Son, and smiling?" Rachel laughs "I could be mad about the bird shit all over my new car, but I cleaned it. You have a great future ahead, and your Mama rest her evil soul, has a Grandchild . Now you can be a real rock god, and have a young woman on your arm." Allan yells "Get the hell out of here Rachel, and don't you ever mention my Mama to me again or disrespect her in my damn presence!" Outside Allan's office, Olivia walks inside, as she sees Rachel and Allan, and Rachel laughs "Good morning Aunt Oliv.." Olivia slaps her Niece, and yells "You have no respect do you? And you remember that what goes around, whore it comes back around!" Rachel smiles, as she kisses Allan, and looks at Olivia, and says "I love you Daddy." Rachel walks out, as Olivia looks at Allan, and asks him "Tell me the truth? Is she right?" Allan stutters, as he responds "I am the Father Olivia. That child is mine." Olivia looks at Allan, and says "You are lying. I know better, and Rachel's just trying to hurt me, and us. Why did you tell me that child is yours? Is there something you know?" Allan sighs "I don't know who that child belongs to, but Nathan thinks it may be his, and Olivia, he doesn't need this stress, and I am willing to claim that child if it takes any pressure off of my Son." Olivia looks at Allan, as she sits, and says "I talked to Allison this morning, and she isn't angry, and nor am I, but Allan, I won't raise Rachel's kid." Allan looks at Olivia, and asks "Then what do we do?" Olivia looks at Allan, and puts back on her engagement ring, as she says "We are about to find out the damn truth and I'm going to make it my mission!" Allan asks Olivia "So does this mean you and I are still getting married?" Olivia puts her arms around Allan, and says "Damn right we are! Rachel will regret this, and she won't like what's coming her way." Meanwhile Rachel walks out to her car, as bird shit covers the car, and Rachel screams "Damnit!"
   At City Hospital, Terrance sits inside his office, as Victoria walks inside and asks Terrance "We need to get a restraining order on this Hospital." Terrance asks Victoria "Why is that?" Victoria tells him "Pedro was here last night, and I've already called the state, and he's soon to lose his license to practice medicine." Terrance rolls his eyes, as he tells Victoria "Well if Beth sees him, then he won't be around long enough to lose nothing but his life. And Xavier and Leigh both has it in for him also." Victoria changes subjects, and asks Terrance "Has Jared came in yet this morning?" Terrance asks "Did you hear?" Victoria looks at Terrance, with confusion, as Terrance responds "He's walking." Victoria asks "Are you serious?" Terrance nods, and fills Victoria in on what Beth told him, as Victoria responds "That can't be real." Terrance responds "I used to think that same way until my Mama was at death's door, and she had a miraculous recovery from a stroke that should have killed her. All I can say, is someone performed a miracle, and I think it was Tenny." Victoria laughs "There's some things we just can't understand." Victoria walks out, as her eyes widen, as Samantha tells her Mother "Look who's returned." Ken looks at Victoria, and Victoria goes "Oh my God! Ken? You're alive?" Ken, holding his Grandson, tells Victoria "I am, and figured it was safe, since that demon's been casted into hell." Victoria, Samantha, Ken, and J.J. share an emotional reunion, as Victoria and Ken has been apart since Samantha was a little girl.
   At Hell Hill, Xavier and Leigh sits in the living room, as Winston knocks on the door, and Xavier answers, as Winston tells his Brother In Law "Welcome home. I hated it about Tenny." Xavier tells Winston "She's where she's wanted to be for many years, so it's comforting." Leigh gets Gracie and Xavier Jr, as they head upstairs, as Winston sits next to Xavier, and catches him up on things, as Xavier asks "You and Alexandra Boyd had an affair?" Winston goes "Yes we did, and Phillip Mitchell's my Son." Xavier asks "I take it Sis is angry as hell right now." Winston nods, and quips "A couch and a bedsheet isn't comfortable, and Ava's down at Jackson Inc, and so is Alexandra." Xavier assures Winston "Jared's there today, and he'll watch them." Winston tells Xavier "So I hear he's walking?" Xavier nods, and points up, and Winston responds "Good. I hope I can get a miracle myself, I'm heading to Chantel's soon to meet my Son." Xavier tells him "Maybe it will all work out." Winston heads to the door, and sighs "I sure hope so."
   Meanwhile at Class, Sully walks inside her office, as Marco sits inside, and asks Sully "I'd thought you would have waited awhile before returning to work?" Sully tells him "Jared and I discussed things, and we're moving forward. For Gran." Marco hugs Sully, and tells her "Everything is good here. Leigh has been working from home, and I've held down the fort here." Sully thanks him, as Marco hands Sully a sales report, and Sully tells him 'This is promising, but what's with the planned Unity store." Marco tells her "Ava is closing Emery's." Sully takes a deep breath, as she tells Marco "I like Unity, so maybe we can work out a deal. If Emery's does close, then we'll just take that spot." Meanwhile at Jackson Inc, Jared sits inside his office, as he sighs "Good to be back to normal." He reads the sales reports for Jim's, as he says to himself "Xavier will be pleased with this." In Alexandra's office, Ava sits at Alexandra's desk, as Alexandra walks inside, and tells Ava "I spoke to Ciarra, and you won't do a damn thing to the Unity store Ava!" Ava kicks her heels up on Alexandra's desk, as she opens up a liquor bottle, and asks Alexandra "So did Winston call you last night to catch up on lost time?" Alexandra responds "No, and you need to accept the fact that we have a history together, and a child." Ava asks "So tell me, are you over him?" Alexandra nods, and Ava opens a desk drawer, as she holds a picture of Winston, and asks Alexandra, as she puts her lighter to it, "Then would it be alright, if I burned this? I love to burn things, and well, if you're not careful, you may push me.." Ava flicks the lighter, as Alexandra's eyes widen, and Ava watches Alexandra's expression, as she burns the photo, and warns Alexandra "Take that as a warning."
   Meanwhile at Tenny's Penthouse, Ciarra walks through her Sister's bedroom, as she and Precious packs up a few things, and Ciarra hears the door open, as Ciarra walks out, and Floyd asks his Wife "Are you alright honey?" Ciarra cries "I can't believe Tennessee is gone. I miss her so much." Floyd holds his Wife, as he gently says "I know. I miss Brock, and Joe, and Clair, but we got to keep on." Ciarra looks at Floyd, and asks him "Do you mind if someone moves in with us?" Floyd asks "Who might that be?" Precious looks at Floyd, and begs, and Floyd looks at Precious, and says "So you want to stay with us?" Ciarra tells her Husband "He and I are friends, and he was Tennessee's best friend. I think she would want him with me." Floyd looks at Precious, and tells him "Well boy, I reckon you'll just stay with us, and I'll have to watch those soap operas with you." Precious howls, as Ciarra has a box, and Ciarra, Floyd, and Precious heads back to their home.
   At City Hospital, Terrance sits inside his office, as Bree walks inside, and asks Terrance "Is Aunt Beth here?" Terrance responds "She took the day off. I'll be running things for awhile." Bree tells Terrance "I want to know about Taylor." Terrance asks "Taylor Williams?" Bree responds "Aunt Mary said she was my Aunt." Terrance is silent. Meanwhile in the lab, Olivia goes through the lab records, as she says to herself "Rachel, we're about to find out about this child." Olivia doesn't find anything, and shakes her head, as she makes a phone call. At the ALPD, Bobby hangs up the phone, as Mary walks inside, and asks Bobby "I need you to help me?" Bobby asks "What do you need help with Mary?" Mary tells him "I want you to tell Beth to stay away from Rose." At The Sunset Club, Rose sits at the bar, as Rachel walks by, and Rose watches, as Rachel shows disgust on her face, and Rose quips, as she takes a drink "At least she isn't here to see me." Rachel gets on the elevator, and walks inside her suite, where she's greeted with a pistol to her face, as Beth looks at Rachel, and tells her "Ok you whore, you have just crossed the line with me."

 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment