Thursday, January 2, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 259. Resolutions

 One Day Later

   New Year's Day has passed in Adam's Landing, and at Hell Hill, Xavier walks downstairs, as Floyd sits in the living room, and Xavier asks his Uncle "Drinking this early?" Floyd takes a drink of moonshine, and tells his nephew "Ciarra and I want to head home Xavier. Only god knows what that old evil bitch is doing right now." Xavier takes a deep breath, as he tells his Uncle, as Samantha and J.J. walks inside "I certainly understand your feelings Uncle Floyd. I have a feeling things will soon be settled." Floyd asks Xavier "Are you sure about that?" Xavier nods "Positive", as he pulls out his Colt 45, and Samantha looks at him and asks "Are you going to kill my Grandmother?" Xavier looks at Samantha, and assures her "I'm not. But I have people who are waiting in line." Xavier heads to his study, as he checks his phone, and makes a call, and gets Ava's voicemail, as he tells his Sister "Meet me at Jackson Inc, and we'll get things in motion." At a motel by the interstate, outside of Adam's Landing, Ava looks at her Husband, as Winston is weak, and Ava  asks him "Are you ok?" Winston tells his Wife "I will be when Angelica is finally dead." Ava pulls out her lighter, and laughs "Remember our little shed, behind the house?" Winston nods, and Ava laughs "I have some ideas baby, a bonfire."
   At Jackson Inc, Ciarra has arrived inside her office, as she walks inside a office and asks a woman "How's that search going for a store in Valley Ridge?" Alexandra Mitchell Boyd, former owner of Mitchell's in Unity, who now works for Emery's, tells her "I think we are going to look at downtown." Ciarra responds "That's a good idea. I really appreciate all the work you've done since you have come to Adam's Landing." Alexandra tells Ciarra "It's my pleasure. Did you get back in your home?" Ciarra sighs "Not yet, but hopefully today, things will be taken care of." Someone walks inside, as they go "I found this photo book, but it got damaged, I dropped it." Angelica stands in front of Ciarra, as Alexandra's face turns white, and Ciarra looks at the photo album, and glares at Angelica, as she snarls "This was given to me by my Ma." Angelica coldly responds "Who cares who gave it to you. I'm packing your shit today, and I'll have your things sent across the street to where your Great-Nephew unfortunately breathes at night." Angelica turns to Alexandra, and responds "So what's brought you to town whore? Winston's dead." Angelica laughs, as Alexandra snaps "Angelica, I work for Jackson Inc now, and we have nothing to discuss." Ciarra watches, as Angelica asks Alexandra "So does your Son know you're a whore, have you revealed the..wait you did. Memory's slipping. He hates you now. Good job whore." Alexandra grows angry, as Ciarra angrily tells Angelica "You need to get the hell out of here now. I've had enough of you. We all have." Angelica snaps "I wish all of you had died in that implosion, but Winston did, and that's all that matters." Angelica looks at Alexandra, and snarls "Phillip's in town, I may pay him a visit." Angelica struts out, and Ciarra looks at Alexandra, as anger grows on her face, as Ciarra asks "What's your connection to Angelica Hale?" Alexandra responds "My Son Phillip is Winston's Son. We had a one night stand years ago, and Angelica found out." Ciarra nods, as she shakes her head, and sighs "Well, it seems we both have disdain for her, and just trust me when I say her number's up."
   Meanwhile at City Hospital, Beth has arrived, as she walks in in a relaxed tone, as Terrance sits inside her office, and tells Beth "We need to have a discussion." Beth sighs "Is this about Rachel again?" Terrance snaps "Our favorite nurse slapped her last night, and a Doctor broke them up, but Rachel is threatening a lawsuit." Beth snaps back "Does she have a damn life? Why is she always here? That's what I'd like to know!" Terrance looks at Beth, and tells her "She keeps talking about your family, and Olivia." Beth points towards the door, and tells Terrance "Get the towel." Terrance puts the towel down below Beth's door, as Beth lights a joint, and sighs in frustration "Can't catch a damn break around here." Terrance asks Beth "Can I walk out of here? You know I don't smoke." Beth quips "Go ahead, but spray yourself." Beth pulls out a bottle of perfume, and Terrance sprays himself, as he walks out, and Beth tells him, as he walks out "Send this nurse to my office." Terrance nods, as he heads to the Emergency Room, and sees Olivia and Victoria Martin in the hallway, and Victoria asks Terrance "Is Beth here?" Terrance looks at Victoria, and warns her "Now's not a good time to see her." Olivia looks at Victoria, and responds "I will talk to her." Olivia heads to Beth's office, as Victoria asks Terrance "What exactly goes on in there?" Terrance quips "You don't want to know." Victoria looks at Terrance and tells him "I need to talk to her about someone who stays at her home." Terrance asks "Who?" Victoria responds, with a somber tone "My Daughter."
   At the new office's for the ALPD, which are now finished, Bree sits in her office as the door opens, and Frank walks inside, and Bree hugs her Uncle, as she asks "What brought you here Uncle Frank?" Frank has a flashback (One Day ago: Beth, Bobby, Xavier, Sully, Ciarra, Floyd, Tenny, Bree, and Frank stands in the living room, as everyone makes a toast to Beth and Bobby's engagement, and Frank toasts, as Tenny looks at him, and quips "A real man Frank") Frank quickly responds "I just came to check on you." Bree laughs, and responds "You're jealous of Aunt Beth and Bobby." Frank quickly answers "I am not. We're over with Bree. We'll never be back together." Bree tells her Uncle "I noticed that look in your eyes yesterday. You can't fool everybody." Frank checks his watch, and tells his Niece "Well I'm heading to FJR. Just thought I'd check on you." Frank rushes out, as Bree has a look of suspicion, as Frank walks down the hall, into Bobby's office, as Bobby goes over Angelica's file, and looks at Frank, as Frank tells him "We need to have a talk Bobby." Bobby asks him "What's wrong Frank?" Frank looks at Bobby, and tells him "I wanted to tell you this Bobby, I'm not happy about you and Beth." Bobby reminds Frank "It's not your call to make Frank." Frank walks over to Bobby's desk, and bends down, as he snarls at Bobby "She and I were married at one time, and I don't support this." Bobby gets up, and sternly tells Frank "Well Frank, if you had treated her better when the two of you were married years ago, and back when the two of you were engaged, then this wouldn't be going on now would it?" Frank warns Bobby "Just know I'm not pleased, and I won't discuss my past with you!" Frank storms out of Bobby's office, as Bree walks inside, and asks Bobby "He's jealous." Bobby tells Bree "No Bree, he's bitter." Bobby sighs "He isn't going to handle this well." Bree agrees with Bobby, telling him "Uncle Frank's going through so much with Aunt Ava being dead and Grandma being gone, he's grown bitter and sad." Bobby responds "Life goes on." Bree looks at Bobby, as his phone rings and Bree asks "Who is it?" Bobby tells Bree "I need you to return to your office." Bree heads out, with suspicion, as Bobby answers his phone, and responds "On my way."
   Meanwhile at Nationwide Records, Nathan and Rose arrives, as Allan sits inside Nathan's office, as Nathan asks his Father, as he goes through Nathan's desk "What in the hell are you doing? Who said you can invade my privacy?" Allan pulls out a bag of cocaine, and asks his Son and Rose "So is this your relief?" Nathan snaps at his Father "I will take those rights away to your music Dad. Don't push me!" Allan also finds a bottle of pills and asks "What's my Mama's pills doing in your office?" Nathan gets defensive, as Rose stays quiet, and Allan shakes his head with disgust, and advises his Son in a stern tone "This isn't the road you want to go down Nathan. I'm warning you. It'll cost you everything." Nathan responds in a cocky tone "And when was the last time you had a hit? Are you trying to get some money out of me? Like Mom?" Allan grows angry, as he yells at Nathan "I don't need your damn money, and my copyrights are secured! And you're going down a dangerous road. Both of you!" Allan storms out, as Rose asks Nathan "What are you doing with Tenny's pain medication?" Nathan yells at Rose "What concern is it to you?" Rose warns him "It's wrong Nathan." Nathan yells "Get out of here!" Rose walks out, as Andre walks down the hall, and Rose and Andre glare at each other, as she gets on the elevator and leaves.
   Back at Jackson Inc, Xavier has arrived, as Ciarra and Alexandra sits inside his office, and Ciarra asks her Great-Nephew "Is everything set?" Xavier nods, as he tells Alexandra "I want you to leave for awhile." Alexandra reminds Xavier "We have some things to discuss." Xavier responds "It will have to wait." Ciarra assures Alexandra "Go talk to your Son. This is serious." Alexandra walks out, as Sayyid walks inside, and Alexandra turns around as Bobby also heads to Xavier's office, and Alexandra says to herself "Sayyid Ross? Angelica must be about to die if Sayyid is here." Alexandra calls Tenny, and Tenny, at her Penthouse, answers the phone, as Alexandra asks her "Want to grab breakfast?" Tenny, smoking a joint, responds "Sure neighbor. Let me pretty up." Alexandra hangs up, as Tenny walks into the kitchen, and finds a joint on the kitchen table, and smiles, as she responds "Nathan's so sweet, to leave this for me."
   At City Hospital, Jared and Gabriella arrives in a hospital room, as Victoria asks Gabriella and Jared "Where's Sully?" Jared tells Victoria "She went upstairs to the rehab to visit her Mom." Victoria looks at Jared, and Gabriella, and tells Jared "Let's get your rehab started. Victoria motions for Gabriella, as they lift Jared out of his wheelchair and he gets on a machine, as he holds onto the rails, as he begins to walk slowly, but with assistance. Meanwhile, Sully and Ruthie arrives in the psychiatric ward, as Leigh sits in her room, and Sully and Ruthie walks inside, and Leigh asks her Daughter "How's X?" Sully responds "He's still angry." Leigh looks at her Daughter, as she cries "I broke his heart." Sully tells her Mother "He's supporting your rehab Mom. He still loves you, but he doesn't easily forgive." Meanwhile in Beth's office, the nurse walks inside, as Beth reads her background, and the nurse asks "Why does this office smell like marijuana?" Beth looks at her, and says "We need to discuss Rachel." The nurse responds "She's an entitled bitch. I can't stand her, and if she wasn't pregnant, I'd beat her ass into submission!" Beth reads the nurse's background, and stares at her for a moment, as she grows quiet, and the nurse responds "What's with the stare?" Beth goes "I don't know how I'll tell the family." The nurse asks "Tell them what?" Beth responds "Taylor J. Williams?" Taylor responds with suspicion "Yes?" Beth responds "I'm your Step-Mother."
 

1 comment:

  1. WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THINGS BEING BETTER FOR 2014 FOR THE ADAMS LANDING BUNCH !

    ReplyDelete