Thursday, January 23, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 274. The Battle Lines

  At Hell Hill, Xavier glares at Pedro, as Leigh screams in horror, as Precious growls, and Bobby, Floyd, Frank and Bree walks out of the study, as Xavier warns Pedro "Take one more step I will kill you." Pedro asks them "Where is Beth?" Xavier responds "That is none of your damn business. Now say what you came to say, and then turn around, and leave you bastard." Pedro throws the envelope across the floor, as Leigh runs upstairs, and Bobby reaches down to open it, and Xavier asks Bobby "What's in it?" Bobby responds "Taylor's real paternity." All of them glare at Pedro, as Bobby reads "Mother, Angelica Hale, Father, Pedro Del Mar." Pedro responds "I'm not her Father, but Angelica has screwed all of us." Xavier shakes his head, and tells Pedro "You have done a lot of harm to my family, and I got Taylor taken care of, and now I take care of you." Floyd looks at Frank, as they walk towards Pedro, and he yells "Look! I killed Angelica, and since I just helped all of you, you can help me." Meanwhile Beth walks inside, and goes "Pedro?" Pedro turns around, as Beth slaps him forcefully, and snarls "People and timing. I will handle you myself. I need to talk to you." Beth tells everyone "He knows something I want to know, and some others. And I know you are all here about Taylor, and I knew what she was up to from the start. So I will deal with Pedro," Pedro looks at Beth, and Beth yells "Let's go across the road!" Xavier asks his Mother "What's going on across the road?" Beth laughs "Ava, Olivia, Eve Mathis, and I are having a baby shower." Beth yells at Pedro "Let's go!" Pedro walks out, as Beth sticks her pistol to his back, as Frank sighs "Well I knew she wasn't related to us." Xavier responds "Well now we have nothing to worry about with Taylor." On the interstate, Country drives, as Taylor's blind-folded, and Country laughs "I've been hunting out here lately. Nice Deer, and all." Taylor snarls "You are lucky I'm tied up!" Country tells her "Just remember, when I let you out, you best not come back to town, or else you will be dead." Country drives, as Taylor's face shows fury, as her hands are tied to her back, and Country takes a drink of moonshine, as he speeds down the interstate.
  Across the road at Whispering Hills, Rachel is in the basement, as she screams "I will make all of you regret this you bitches. I'll expose all your psychotic asses Ava, Aunt Olivia, Beth, Eve!" Upstairs, Ava pulls out a few bottles and asks Eve, and Olivia "Do you hear a pest downstairs?" Eve tells Ava "Let's just do the Ava cocktail." Ava heads into the kitchen, and brings all of them wine, and liquor, and Ava quips "No need for glasses." Olivia smiles "I'll just smoke a joint instead." Ava and Eve looks at Olivia, as Eve tells her "I smoked at one time years ago. When Keith and I was working together. Made one hell of an album." Ava asks Olivia "How much do you have?" Olivia asks Ava "Doesn't your Grandson stay here?" Ava responds "J.J., Samantha, Victoria and Ken are at Uncle Floyd's place. They migrate, and I haven't smoked a joint since Allan and I.."Olivia looks at Ava, and goes "You have a past with Allan?" Ava responds "We didn't mess around, he was in Blue Ridge, and he came to visit Tenny and J.D. when his tour stopped, and we smoked together. As for sex, hmm." Olivia asks Ava "Well?" Ava quips "Well he wanted to, and Russell was in Adam's Landing, and I told Allan I was Married, and that was that. He didn't want J.D. to know he smoked, so he came out looking for him, and we laid in the back seat of his car, and he thought we did the deed. Tenny was so excited." Olivia lights a joint, as she hands one to Ava, and Eve, as they all laugh for a moment, as Eve takes a toke, and coughs "Shit! What is this?" Olivia quips "The strong stuff. Allan and I smoke regularly. So does Beth." Ava takes a toke, and sighs "I am beginning to remember why I drink. I feel so lovey dovey right now." Eve tells Ava "Rachel's downstairs." Ava sighs, as she goes "Oh the whore is isn't she? Well, why are we smoking?" Olivia responds "We're having a sick party." Ava quips "This isn't sick. Olivia, this is karma." Beth arrives, as she looks around the room, and sees Eve, and Ava smoking marijuana, and goes "I don't believe my eyes. Well I think I'll fire one up myself." Pedro walks inside, as Ava grows paranoid and asks "Did you come here to die?" Beth tells everyone "This is the man who did Rachel's paternity test. And he should have the right answers for us." Pedro asks "Care if I take a toke? I did kill Angelica." Beth snaps "Women only bastard." As Ava, Eve, Olivia, and Beth, smokes, Beth tells them "Remember to control the high, because we don't need to get too nice." Pedro rolls his eyes, as Pedro tells them "I did perform Rachel's paternity test, and she has a copy. She ripped the first one up." The ladies glare at Pedro, as Eve asks, in a stoned tone "Well, who is the candidate?" Pedro tells them "A lab tech at Unity General handled them, and I handed the results to Rachel, and she left, so only she knows for certain." The ladies put their joints out, as Ava pulls out her lighter, and Beth pulls out her pistol, as she yells "Let's check on our pregnant friend downstairs."
   At The Evans Home, Willie sits in the living room, as Mary and Rose stops by, as Mary tells Willie "Rose and I are heading back to Unity." Willie sighs "Smart idea for Rose." Rose tells Willie "I can't see Nathan, and Tenny's gone, so I have no reason to be here. After Maw told me the DA couldn't protect me, I'm going home." Willie looks at Rose, and tells her "I don't think you're a bad girl, but you just have to be careful, especially with Beth. She doesn't take no mess." Mary looks at Rose, and tells her "We need to get on the road. I don't like driving when it gets dark." Rose tells her Grandmother "I'll do the driving Maw." Willie and Mary hugs each other, as Willie tells her long time friend "I really wish you and Miles would move back." Mary responds "I won't ever live in Adam's Landing again, maybe a visit here and there." Willie sighs "I'll accept that." Mary and Rose leaves, as they head back to Unity, as Rose leaves Adam's Landing with her Grandmother, as they get in Mary's Cadillac, and Rose tells her Grandmother "I don't intend to stay home for a long time, just until Nathan's out of rehab." Mary looks at Rose, and tells her "If you are smart, you won't come back period."
   Meanwhile, at Floyd and Ciarra's, Ciarra, Ken, Samantha, Victoria, and J.J. sits in the living room, as Ken catches his Great Aunt up on the past, and Ciarra rolls her eyes, as she tells him "That would make anyone go crazy." Victoria quips "My Mother has that affect on people." Ciarra asks Ken "So are you and Victoria still Married? Or are the two of you divorced?" Victoria responds "We divorced, but I never stopped loving him, and he hasn't stopped loving me." Ciarra shakes her head, as she tells them "Angelica is one cruel, evil woman. I hate that she put you all through all that. She's evil. She put Ava and Winston through hell, and I wish I knew who killed her. I'd pay them." Victoria responds "Pedro did the honors, but something's up with him." Ken freaks out, as he screams "Oh God! Oh God!" Samantha holds onto her Father, as does Victoria, as she assures Ken "I carry some of the Hale qualities, and he's on many people's hit list in Adam's Landing." Ken starts pacing the floor, as he grows paranoid, and mumbles "They wanna kill me They wanna kill me." Victoria stops him, and assures Ken "You're safe! Now stop this!" Ken panics, and Samantha tells her Father "I think Beth, and the family won't let anybody hurt you." Ken yells "Didn't you tell me Winston lives down below this house?" Victoria replies "Ken, Daddy never came after you. He's married to Ava Jackson and he hated Mother as much as the rest of us." Ciarra changes subjects, and tells her Great-Nephew, and Great-Great Niece, and Victoria "I've talked to Beth, and we're going to let you guys move into Tennessee's Penthouse. It'd be perfect, and Tennessee wouldn't mind it at all." Victoria thanks Ciarra with a hug, as Ken sighs "I miss Aunt Tenny." A bird chirps outside, as Ciarra says "She's around. And you are safe. So you all will stay here until Beth and I go and get some things from Tennessee's place. It's all set up, and don't worry." Ciarra hugs Ken, as Victoria looks at her Daughter, and says in a sad tone "I really want to kill your Grandmother for this. And Pedro as well."
   Back at Hell Hill, Frank and Bree heads out, as Floyd follows them and stops Frank on the porch, and asks him "What's between you and Bobby?" Bree rolls her eyes, as Frank snarls "Son of a bitch is marrying Beth is my problem." Floyd looks at his Nephew, and tells him "Bobby Whitten is loyal to this family Frank, and you need to move on. Find someone else." Frank looks at his Uncle, and tells him "I want Beth, we belong together." Bree tells her Uncle "When I get home, I'm writing something online, and see if I can find you someone. Ever thought of talking to that new Doctor at City Hospital?" Frank asks "Who?" Bree responds "Victoria Martin?" Floyd responds "She's Winston's Daughter. And she may be good for you." Frank asks "Isn't she married to Ken?" Floyd shakes his head, and says "No." Bree quickly responds "There Uncle Frank. There's someone for you to look at. Get your mind off of Beth." Frank is quiet, as he heads off, and yells again, as he sees his car covered with bird shit, and screams "Tenny Sullivan!" Floyd and Bree looks at each other, as Floyd tries not to laugh, as Bree asks "What's up with that?" Floyd responds "She's flying around as Ciarra puts it. And we know how she felt about Frank." Bree asks "Has your pickup been shit on?" Floyd laughs "We got along Bree." Bree heads out, as Floyd walks back inside."
   Inside, Xavier and Bobby sits in his study, as Leigh sits in the living room with Precious, as Xavier's phone rings, and Country tells them "Welp, it's done." Xavier responds "Where did you dump her?" Country, driving back to Adam's Landing, responds "The Jones National Forest, where I hunt." Xavier smiles, as he tells him "Good job." Xavier hangs up, as Floyd walks inside, and tells Bobby "I think Frank may be moving on soon. I told him about Victoria." Bobby responds "About damn time. He's pushing it with me." Winston walks inside, as he asks Xavier "So was Taylor taken care of?" Bobby and Floyd looks at Winston, as Xavier responds "I filled him in on her earlier." Winston responds "I have a bad feeling that Angelica may be pulling the wool over our heads." Xavier asks "What do you mean?" Winston responds "I don't think she's dead." Winston walks out, as he heads home, as Bobby tells Xavier "Did you know that Taylor wasn't B.R.'s Daughter?" Xavier and Floyd both responds "Yes." Xavier adds "Mother already had the low down on her and.." Bobby sighs, with love in his eyes "Boss sure is crafty."
   At Whispering Hills, Rachel is in the basement, as she looks for a way to escape, but sees no windows, as she hears the door open, and the smell of Marijuana, as Beth, Ava, Olivia, Eve, and Pedro walk down the stairs, as Beth asks "Going somewhere?" Rachel tries to run, as Eve stops her, and snaps "With this possible Grandchild of mine inside of you whore, you best stay still!" Beth responds "You're really an idiot Rachel, running while handcuffed." Ava assures Rachel, as she pulls out her lighter "You won't escape from here bitch. Bet on that." Olivia meanwhile looks at Pedro, as Rachel glares at him, and Pedro responds "You might want to tell these ladies who that Father is Rachel." Beth pulls out her pistol, and shoots up, as she yells "NOW!" Allan walks downstairs, as he looks at Rachel, and Eve, Ava, Olivia all stands nearby, as Rachel tells them "I burned the results." Beth looks at Olivia, as she tells her "Call City Hospital." Beth puts her pistol in her pocket, as she pulls out a syringe, and tells Ava, Eve, and Olivia "I didn't want to do it like this, but now we play by my rules."
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment