Friday, January 24, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 275. Truth, Consequences, And Light

   It's evening in Adam's Landing, and at Whispering Hills, Rachel's injected with the syringe, as Eve, Olivia, and Ava holds her down, as Beth injects her, and Pedro walks out unnoticed, as he receives a text message, and shivers. As he reaches the door, Winston walks inside, and asks Pedro, with anger in his tone "What in the hell are you doing in Adam's Landing you son of a bitch?" Pedro looks at Winston, and tells him "You have no reason to show hostility. I killed Angelica Winston. She hurt all of us." Winston warns Pedro "You are a damn liar also Pedro, and you get out of my damn house, or you can join Angelica, that is if she is dead." Pedro hurries out, as Winston hears everyone in the basement, and says, as he thinks of Pedro "He was squirming. That bastard's hiding something." Beth walks upstairs, out of the basement, as Allan, Olivia, and Ava carries Rachel upstairs, as the ambulance arrives, and Winston asks "So is she dead?." Eve sighs "I wish." Beth responds "She got what her Mother got, and until she goes into birth, she will remain in this condition." The paramedics load Rachel onto the stretcher, as Beth tells them "Dr.Evans will give you further instructions." The paramedics carry Rachel off, as Beth tells Ava, Eve, Olivia, and Allan "She won't wake until she has that kid." Eve asks "Will this harm the child?" Beth responds "No Eve. It won't. The baby will be fine, but Rachel will be out for awhile. Now we can find out what's going on, and the Doctor from Unity, that seen her will be helping me monitor her care."
   At Hell Hill, Xavier and Bobby sits in the living room, as Leigh sits with them, as Floyd and Precious returns home, and Leigh tells them "I hope Winston's wrong about Angelica." Xavier tells his Wife "I do too. We got one of her spies out of the way, and Winston believes she's alive, so he may be right." Bobby looks at them, as he says "Well she's legally dead, and I plan to keep it that way. Russell and I have come to an understanding, so he knows better than to try me." Xavier asks "How did that come to be?" Bobby pulls out his phone, and responds "Paul and Summer's getting married soon." Xavier nods, as he says "Well, looks like Summer has changed after all." Leigh tells her Husband "Being in Unity has likely done her well." Xavier agrees, as Bobby tells them "Beth will be busy for awhile, so I'm heading back to the house, and light some candles, and cook her dinner." Xavier tells him "I have something similar planned for my beautiful Wife, except no dinner involved." Bobby laughs, as he walks out, and Leigh looks at her Husband, as she asks "And what exactly are you planning X?" Xavier whispers "The kids are asleep, and I thought we could go in the study, and you know." Leigh laughs "I like it." Xavier chases Leigh to the study, as he puts her on the desk, and they begin to take off each other's clothes.
   Meanwhile at Chantel's, Aretha, Willie, Sayyid, and Keith has dinner, as Keith tells everyone "I'm returning to L.A. tonight. I called Allan, and we talked, and I'm going to produce Andre's album, and release it. It will help me move on." Someone walks up behind Aretha, as Willie smiles, and Rashad says "I'm home Mom." Aretha's eyes widen, as she goes "Baby Boy!", and gives her Son a hug, as Rashad asks "And where is my Son?" Willie tells her Grandson "Allison's watching him. So why did it take you so long to return from testing? It concluded a few days ago." Aretha also asks the same question, as Rashad tells them "I had some things to do, and met me somebody." Aretha and Willie looks at him, with their eyes lowered, as Willie tells her Grandson "So have you found yourself a girlfriend? When can I meet her?" Rashad tells them "She's from New Zealand." Aretha rolls her eyes, as she goes "New Zealand? What the hell?" Keith nods, as he quips "I know what you been doing Rashad." Willie stops her Nephew, and sternly says "I am here! I don't want to hear that!" Aretha asks her Son "So is she staying in town?" Rashad answers "She's here, and I got her a suite at The Sunset Club." Willie tells her Grandson "Well I hope you have the best of luck with her, love and this family hasn't agreed." Aretha nods, as Rashad sighs "I read that rant on The Exposer. Millie got a kick out of it." Aretha goes "Millie? Millie Paige?" Rashad rolls his eyes, and kisses his Mother and Grandmother, as he tells them "I'm going to pick up my Son, and head home." Aretha yells "This isn't over yet Rashad." Keith sighs "Ahh yeah. She is a hottie. One fine white girl right there." Aretha rolls her eyes, as she reminds Keith "Do you want me to kick your ass?" Sayyid mumbles "Couldn't he find a black girl?" Willie snaps "Clem!" Sayyid looks at his Son, as Keith responds "Well time for me to head to the Airport. Eve is in town, so you all should be seeing her." Aretha sighs "I already know. Ava told me." Keith hugs his family, as Sayyid drives his Son to the Airport, as Keith returns to L.A. Willie asks Aretha "So fill me in on Millie?" Aretha pulls out her tablet, and Willie covers her eyes, as she tells her Daughter, in a embarrassed tone "Oh lord. Has that girl heard of clothes?" Aretha responds "She's moved to the states, and became a model, and then left Los Angeles. I'm going to meet this girl soon. Then we'll find out what she's about." Willie takes a deep breath, as she tells her Daughter "Hopefully she isn't as bad as you think." Aretha sighs "Me too Mama."
   At The Inn, Frank sits at the bar, as he has a drink, and a woman sits next to him and goes "Frank Jackson?" Frank looks over, and asks "And who are you?" The woman tells him "My cocky brother drove for you for that one race." Frank takes a drink, and sighs "That asshole. Jimmy Ryan." Dr.Casey Ryan, responds "Asshole he is." Frank looks at Casey, and asks her "So why are you in Adam's Landing?" Casey takes a drink, and tells Frank "I am working at City Hospital for a little while. Dr.Jackson called me to help out on a case." Frank takes another drink, as he says "That's my Ex-Wife slash Step Mother.." Casey looks at Frank, and asks him "I sense some anger?" Frank asks Casey "Are you a shrink?" Casey responds "No, but you sure don't seem happy with her." Frank orders another drink, and slurs "I want her back. I don't like who she's with." Casey looks at Frank, and tells him "I have had some bad luck myself. But I don't know if I will try to find love again." Frank tells Casey "Well you're young, and beautiful, I'd think every guy in Unity would be head over heels for you." Casey sighs 'They are. Some are married, and I don't sleep with married men." Frank looks at Casey, and tells her "Well, I guess I need to head back home." Frank gets up, as he stumbles, and Casey asks Frank "Do you want me to drive you back to your home?" Frank responds "I'll make it." Casey tells him "I think I will drive you home." Casey drives Frank back to The Farm, as they talk, and Frank looks at Casey, and tells her "I wish I was in my 30s again."
   At Sully and Jared's Penthouse, Sully and Jared return home from dinner, as Gabriella sits in the living room with Ruthie, as Jared picks up his Daughter, and Sully tells her Husband "It's weird coming home without Gran across the hall." Gabriella tells her Daughter In Law "Victoria Martin and Ken's moving in. They were over there earlier with Ciarra looking around. Samantha's going to live there too." Sully tells Gabriella and Jared "That's ok with me. At least nobody's moving in that will be trouble, and Rose isn't there so that's great." Sully changes subjects, and asks Jared "Have you gotten in touch with Daddy or Grandma today?" Jared tells his Wife "I talked to him this morning." Sully tells her Husband "I talked to Mom, but Grandma has been preoccupied." Gabriella responds "She's venting." Sully asks "Is that a vision?" Gabriella tells them "I see a pregnant girl named Rachel, and Beth, Eve Mathis, Ava, and Olivia teaming up. And a dark figure named Pedro." Jared rolls his eyes, as does Sully, as she tells them "Well Grandma will handle him. She's changing, and gotten ruthless since Gran passed." Gabriella tells Sully "That's how some people are when they lose someone they love. But Beth's focus is on her family, and that's her motive." Sully grabs Jared's hand, as they kiss their Daughter, and tells Gabriella "Rachel gets what she deserves. Grandma's not one to take any shit off anybody." Sully and Jared heads to their bedroom, as Jared looks at his Wife, and he whispers "We haven't done this in awhile." Sully kisses him, as she jumps on top of him, and rips his shirt open, and smiles "I know." They make love for the first time since Jared's injury, as Gabriella sits in the living room with her Granddaughter, and tells Ruthie "Mommy and Daddy might be making you a sibling in there."
  At City Hospital, Beth, Ava, Eve, Olivia, and Allan walks inside a private hospital room, as Rachel's in a drug-induced coma, and Terrance tells Beth "You're making damn sure she doesn't escape now aren't you?" Everyone looks at Rachel, as Beth responds "She won't be escaping. And nobody besides who's in here is allowed to know where she is." Beth gets the DNA, as Olivia responds "I'm ready to find out who's child this bitch's carrying!" Ava responds "It may take awhile. This is a whore we're talking about. She's slept all over America." Eve takes a deep breath, and sighs "I know it could be either Nathan, River, or Andre's child." Ava adds "Clayton Hale included." Allan sighs "A slight chance it could be me, but she was already pregnant." Beth tells her Brother "Then you have no chance thank god." Beth takes a sample, and tells everyone "We won't know until tomorrow at the earliest. I'm going to take my time, and test this on my own." Ava looks at Eve, and asks "Are you staying at Willie's?" Eve responds "I think so. They know I'm here." Ava tells Beth "Keep me posted. After this kid's born, we have some big decisions to make." Olivia tells Allan "Well I'm headed back home, and call Ally. She texted me earlier and it won't be long." Allan tells Olivia, as he gives her a kiss "I'll see you there." Olivia heads out, as does Ava, as Beth tells Terrance "Dr.Ryan will be here tomorrow, and she's going to help, since she was the one who did the work on Rachel." Terrance responds "Well we have her set for tonight, and when I walk out, I'm locking the door." Beth tells him "Good. And we will be the only ones with clearance to visit, along with who was just here." At the elevator "Allan stops Eve, and tells her "We need to talk about Nathan." Eve looks at Allan, and responds "I have nothing to say to him. And I am going to take those masters and.." Allan looks at Eve, and tells her "He looks at you like a Mother, and he needs you. Please give him a chance, for me?" Eve looks at Allan, and says "He's a good kid. And I know he's hurting. Let's visit him." Allan and Eve heads to the Psychiatric Ward, as Allan and Eve heads to visit Nathan.
   Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, Pedro sits in his suite, as his phone rings, and he responds "He is catching on." Angelica, standing in a dark room in an unknown location, with a gun to Pedro's Daughter, Cara's head, tells him "I already took care of Taylor, and if you don't get your shit together Pedro. Oh I'll send you a photo." Angelica hangs up, as a video's sent to Pedro's phone, and he watches in horror, as Angelica looks at Cara, and tells Pedro "I killed my own Sister, and I had my own Daughter killed, don't think I won't kill Cara as well." Pedro shakes his head, as he trembles, and starts to cry, as he says to himself "She won't hurt my Daughter. That's a damn promise."
   At The Evans Home, Willie and Aretha returns, as Rashad sits downstairs, with his Son, and Aretha picks Little Sidney up, as she takes him upstairs, and Willie looks at her Grandson, as she tells him "So this Millie's a model?" Rashad sighs "She's a good person, and she wants to do more besides model." Willie nods "Aretha told me that. I just worry about you Rashad. I don't want to see your heart broken again." Rashad assures his Grandmother "Millie and I aren't serious, we're merely friends right now. Nothing more." Willie hugs her Grandson, as she heads upstairs, and Rashad makes a phone call to Millie, as it goes to voicemail, and Rashad tells Millie "I love you, hope you're ok."
   At The Farm, Frank returns, as Casey helps him inside, as he asks her "Want a drink. I got some moonshine that my Daddy made years ago." Casey looks at the jar, and goes "I'll try some." Casey and Frank starts to drink, as they talk about racing, and their respective lives, and Casey and Frank gets drunk, and Casey looks at Frank, and tells him "I am a Doctor, and I have to be at City Hospital in the morning.." Frank responds "I sure wish I was your age again." Casey, attracted to Frank, tells him "You are a good man. But it's just..just weird. You're in your mid 60s, and I'm just 30." Frank looks at Casey, as Casey looks at him, and they kiss, as they begin to have sex on his couch.
  As night falls in Adam's Landing, at Whispering Hills, Winston gets off the phone with Alexandra, as Ava walks inside, and Ava asks Winston "Were you talking to who I think you.." Winston yells "Ava! We were talking about Phillip!" Ava picks up the joint from earlier, and lights it, as Winston goes "What in the hell are you doing?" Ava smiles, as she takes a toke "Lovey Dovey Winston. Keeps me from killing that bitch." At Alexandra's Penthouse, Alexandra walks into her bedroom, as her visitor has arrived, and hands him a picture, and tells him "Remember what we did before?" The man nods, and Alexandra responds "I want Winston back, and you better not fail me!" At Bobby's Home, Beth returns, as she sees the candles lit, and dinner on the table, and Beth tells Bobby "Who did this? I know it wasn't you?" Bobby kisses Beth, and tells her "I know you needed some stress relief Boss." Beth wraps her arms around Bobby, and tells him "You know how to give that to me Bobby." Beth and Bobby heads upstairs. At City Hospital, Allan and Eve sits inside Nathan's room, as Eve listens to him, and Nathan cries "I am a piece of shit Eve. I kill everyone I love!" Eve looks at Nathan, as she gently says "Nathan James, I am not mad at you, and I'm here for you." Eve hugs him, and tells him "You are the Son I never had, and you get well, because we have an album to complete." Allan smiles, as Eve and Nathan makes peace, and looks up, as he hears a bluebird chirp outside. At Hell Hill, Country walks inside, and hears Xavier and Leigh in the study, and sneaks back out, as he says to himself "I'm not interrupting that." Country drives off, as outside, someone stands in the yard, as she walks the grounds of Hell Hill, and looks at a picture.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment