Friday, January 10, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 265. No Running Away

   In Beth's office at City Hospital, Rose sits at Beth's desk, as she takes a toke, as Taylor has put a towel below the door, as Ciarra watches on, as Beth smiles at Rose, and asks her "Are you comfortable?" Rose grows paranoid, which Beth notices, as she asks Rose "What's wrong?" Rose tells Beth "I just wish Tenny was well." Beth sighs "I do too Rose. I wish my Mama was out of that coma, and we're about to find out what put her there, and you can help me, and my Aunt, and most of all, my Mama." Rose grows quiet as Beth pulls out Tenny's toxicology results, and reads "Marijuana. Not a surprise, since I write her a prescription." Beth looks at Rose, as she is silent, and Beth looks at Taylor, as she blinks, and Taylor stands behind Rose's chair, as Beth reads "Here's something interesting Rose, Cocaine. How did that get into my Mother's system? Do you know?" Rose shrugs, as Beth looks at Taylor, as Taylor grabs the back of Rose's chair, and turns it back, as Rose grows fear, as Beth reads "Oxycontin. My Mama doesn't take them anymore and the last place she'd have them filled is Wallace's. Rose?" Rose, as she tries to get up, and Taylor stands over her, tells Beth "I'm innocent." Ciarra's eyes turn red with rage, as Beth tells Taylor "Help her up." Taylor forcefully pulls Rose up, as Beth looks at Rose, and bawls her hand in a fist, and punches Rose in the face, as she quietly, with anger in her eyes, sneers "Bullshit white trash. You have been taking advantage of my Mama all this time, and I would like to know why?" Rose tells Beth "I'm innocent Beth." Beth walks back to her desk, as she motions for Ciarra, as she walks up to Rose, and forcefully slaps Rose, as Ciarra cries "I wish you were in that coma. I wish you were dead for this you bitch!" Beth looks at Rose, as she tells her, with anger in her voice "Nobody messes with my Mother, and gets away with it Rose McClain." Taylor begins to beat Rose brutally, as Beth and Ciarra watches on, as Rose yells, and Beth snarls "Shut up and take it."
   In the ER, Terrance looks at Nathan, as he's coughing up blood after being beaten by Keith and Sayyid, as Nathan asks Terrance "Where's my Aunt?" Terrance responds "She's in her office. I'll bandage you up, and then you have an appointment with her." Allan's at his Son's side, as he asks "What are you talking about?" Terrance sighs "She only told me she wanted to see Nathan, and you." Allan rolls his eyes, as Nathan's in pain, and Allan tells his Son "We're going up there, so you just be ready." Nathan looks at his Father, as Terrance tells Nathan and Allan "Looks like you have some broken ribs and a black eye. Looks like my Uncle Clem's work." Nathan asks "You mean Sayyid? Yeah he and his Son paid me a visit. I can't help it about Andre." Allan looks at his Son, and tells him in an urgent tone "Nathan, if you don't pull yourself together and soon, you'll end up the same damn way, and I'm not having it, so I'm going to make you a deal, and if you're smart, you'd take it." Nathan asks his Father "And what is that? Taking my record label?" Allan looks at his Son, and nods, and says "I just need to talk to Eve and J.B. and I plan to do that. It's rehab, or that Nathan." Nathan glares at his Father, as Terrance bandages Nathan's ribs after being beaten by Sayyid earlier.
   Meanwhile at Hell Hill, Xavier opens the front door, as Leigh walks inside, and Samantha's inside, as Gracie and Xavier Jr yells "Mommy", and runs to Leigh, as tears roll down her face, as does Xavier, as Samantha tells him "I took them to that playground downtown and these two loved it." Xavier smiles, as Leigh holds her two youngest children in her arms, as she tells them "Mommy's home." Xavier responds "Yes she is, and everything is back to the way it should be." Samantha picks up J.J. and tells them "I'll leave the two of you alone, I'm headed to meet with my Mom at The Sunset Club." Leigh thanks Samantha for her help, as Xavier tells Samantha "You have been great with these two, and it means a lot." Samantha tells Xavier "It's what family's all about.", and she leaves with J.J. Xavier looks at Leigh, as he tells his Wife "Welcome home my love.", and kisses her, as Leigh looks at Xavier and tells him "I'm so sorry X." Xavier puts his finger to Leigh's mouth, and gently says "It's over now, and we can move on." Xavier and Leigh sits together in the living room, as Xavier, Leigh, Gracie, and Xavier Jr has a family moment, as both Xavier and Leigh shows content, and happiness on their face.
   At The Exposer, Aretha sits in her office, as she takes another drink of liquor from her bottle, as she's thrown her glass across the room, as Willie and Little Sidney walks inside, and Aretha looks at her Mother, and Grandson, as Aretha asks her Mother "Are you here to tell me I told you?" Willie puts her Grandson down, as she opens her arms, and Aretha holds her Mother, as she starts to cry "I just wanted to be loved Mama. I knew I should have checked his background, but I was blind." Willie tells her Daughter "I know you just wanted to be happy. Love isn't easy to find, and you have had horrible luck at it." Aretha cries "I know Mama. I have been scared, and once I open myself up, then I get hurt." Willie picks up Little Sidney, as she hands her Great Grandson to Aretha, and tells her Daughter "Don't dwell on Phillip, you focus on what you have baby. Rashad, and this sweet little boy." Aretha holds her Grandson, as Willie's eyes are saddened, as she hurts for Aretha.
   Back at City Hospital, Rose tries to fight Taylor off, as Taylor has Rose pinned to the floor, repeatedly beating her, as Beth yells at Rose "I warned your ass a long time ago I was your worst nightmare, and I knew you were a piece of shit when I first laid my eyes on your puny drug addicted ass!" Rose yells at Beth "How could you do this to Ruth's Great Niece?" Ciarra rolls her eyes, as Beth angrily gets up from her chair slowly, and tells Taylor "Get off of her." Taylor does as Beth asks, as Beth picks Rose up, and slams her against the wall, and delivers a punch to Rose's mouth with full force, as Beth has on a set of brass knuckles, as she warns Rose "You don't get the right to say that to me. Don't dare mention Ruth to me." Rose yells "You are just one evil, vindictive bitch. Aunt Ruth would be ashamed of you right now. You and Ciarra are the coldest people I've ever met!" Ciarra quips "After what you've done, I'm not rolling out the red carpet for you, and Tennessee was kinder to you than she's been to most in a long time." Beth adds "Your Aunt Ruth would have shot you if this was her. Rose yells at Beth "You won't stop Tenny and I from being close, and I'm not moving from the Penthouse either, you don't own me." Beth grabs Rose's throat, and asks with her anger growing "I won't stop you? I WON'T STOP YOU! I WILL STOP YOU BITCH!" Ciarra warns Rose "You can leave town, or else wait for death if Tennessee doesn't make it!" Beth adds "Either you leave town now, or I will make you regret, each moment you breathe, that you are in Adam's Landing trash!" Rose   runs to the door, as Taylor blocks her, as Beth yells "It's not over yet!" Rose yells back "The hell it isn't!" The door opens, as Allan and Nathan walks inside, and Beth looks at her Nephew, and tells him "Someone saved me some work." Allan looks at Rose, and his Sister, and Aunt, as Allan walks over to Beth, as Nathan looks at Rose, and Beth tells Nathan "Your turn." Nathan grows scared, as he looks at his Aunt, as Allan tells his Son "Speak up. This isn't all Rose's fault." Nathan's head hangs down, as a guilty look shows on his face, and Beth tells Taylor "Walk Rose out of the hospital." Taylor grabs Rose's arm, as she takes Rose out, and Beth and Ciarra looks at Nathan, as both show anger, and disappointment, as Nathan tells them "I am just as guilty as Rose. I'm a bastard, and I know it." Beth looks at Nathan, and tells him "If you want to do anything for your Grandma, admit yourself upstairs and save yourself, or I'll tell her about this Nathan." Ciarra nods, as Allan tells his Son "That's a fair deal." Nathan's quiet, as he starts to cry, and says "I need help."
   Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, Alexandra, Pedro, and Phillip sits together, as Mary and Janet walks inside, and Janet heads to her Suite, as Mary walks up to Phillip, as he looks at his Mother In Law, and tells her "I'm sorry Mary." Mary slaps Phillip across the face, as she sighs with disgust "Sorry is right." Mary walks off, as Alexandra's eyes widen, as she tells her Son "I've never seen Mary Caswell slaps someone in all my years, but you deserved that one." Phillip responds "I know Alexandra." Outside The Sunset Club, Victoria has arrived, as valet parks her car, as Samantha and J.J. arrive, and Victoria, Samantha, and J.J. walks inside, as Victoria sees Pedro, sitting with Alexandra and Phillip, and Samantha asks her Mother "Isn't he Uncle Pedro?" Victoria is silent, as she approaches them, and Alexandra asks "Can I help you?" Victoria ignores Alexandra, as Pedro goes "It's been a long time Victoria." Victoria responds with a slap, and snarls "You piece of shit, you almost killed my Daddy. And you failed." Pedro tells his Niece "I did kill your Mother." Victoria tells him "That's about the best thing you've done, but it isn't enough to save what career you have left." Victoria, Samantha, and J.J., heads to a table, as Samantha asks her Mother "What caused that Mom?" Victoria tells her Daughter about what happened with Winston, and Samantha quips "He needs to fear Ava. She's told me some stories." Victoria tells her Daughter "He's an idiot for even being in Adam's Landing." Samantha looks at her Mother, as Victoria glares at Pedro, Alexandra, and Phillip, with disgust in her eyes.
   Rose meanwhile arrives back at Tenny's Penthouse, as she finds the door locked, and Sully gets off the elevator, with Precious, as she yells at Rose "You need to get the hell away from here! Don't even tempt me bitch. I know about what you've done, and I'll count to 3..." Rose yells at Sully "Screw you bitch." Rose heads to the elevator, as she calls her Grandmother, who's at The Sunset Club, as Rose tells Mary "Beth Jackson and her family wants to kill me." At The Exposer, Willie and Little Sidney has left, as Aretha sits inside her office, as she finishes her expose on Phillip, and presses the "publish" button, on her computer, as she sits back and takes another drink. At The Evans Home, Willie has returned, as Keith and Sayyid sits inside, and Willie asks her Brother and Nephew, as she puts Little Sidney in his crib "What's wrong?" Keith cries "My Son's dead Aunt Willie." Willie comforts her Nephew, as Sayyid walks into the kitchen, and calls Eve, in Sugar Creek, Wisconsin, and Eve answers the phone, as Sayyid tells her "I don't know how to tell you this.." Eve asks Sayyid, noticing his voice trembling "What's wrong Sayyid? Is it Keith?" Sayyid, with tears in his eyes, tells Eve "Andre's dead Eve." Eve drops the phone, as she screams in a blood-curling tone, as she screams "NO!" Meanwhile back at City Hospital, Allan walks Nathan inside the psychiatric ward, as Nathan has agreed to enter rehab, and Allan hugs his Son, and tells him "You can do this!" Nathan looks at his Father, as he is taken to a room, as Allan watches on, with sadness in his eyes." Meanwhile in Tenny's Room, Ava and Floyd sits with her, as Ciarra returns, and asks Ava and Floyd "Has she woke up yet?" Floyd and Ava looks at Ciarra, as they both shake their heads, and Ciarra starts to cry, as she feels two spirits enter the room. Meanwhile Beth and Taylor sits inside her office, as she tells Taylor "I think it's time." Taylor asks "Time for?" Beth looks at Taylor, and tells her "Time for me to introduce you to your family." Beth takes Taylor down to Tenny's Room, where Tenny's spirit looks up, as she sees J.D., and smiles.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment