Monday, January 27, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 276. Hangovers And Hang Ups

  It's a cold morning in Adam's Landing, and at Hell Hill, Leigh walks downstairs, as Xavier, Gracie, and Xavier Jr are watching TV, and Leigh tells her Husband "We have nobody to watch Gracie and Little X today, and I need to head down to Class." Xavier tells his Wife "I'm sure Gabriella wouldn't mind keeping them." Leigh tells her Husband "I haven't thought of that." Xavier assures her "She's great with Queenie, and she'd be great with these two." Leigh looks at Xavier, and asks him "I take it today you're heading back to the office as well?" Xavier nods, and adds "Winston wants to meet with me this morning at HaleCorp." Leigh asks "When did he move his headquarters to Adam's Landing?" Xavier answers "When I leased him one of my properties in Downtown Adam's Landing." Leigh quips "I guess it's safer." Xavier sighs "All this shit these last few months with Angelica, and Clayton has worn him down. He's showing his age." Leigh asks "Is Ava still giving him a hard time?" Xavier laughs "We know Sis. And she's too busy with Rachel." Leigh asks "What is it now between them?" Leigh shrugs "Mother put her in a coma last night, and she's currently in City Hospital until she gives birth." Leigh rolls her eyes, and tells her Husband "She's changed since Ruth died, and I am scared she's getting cold blooded X." Xavier looks at his Wife, and tells her "It's the way Mother has always been, and if her family's involved, I pity who pissed her off." Leigh motions for the kids, as she kisses Xavier and says seductively "Like with you?" Xavier smiles, as Leigh heads to Class, as Xavier heads to meet with Winston.
   At The Farm, Frank wakes up and moans "Damn!" He looks over on the other side of the bed, as Casey sleeps, and says to her "How did you get in here?" Casey yawns, and asks him "You must have a hangover?" Frank tells her "I remember us just meeting at The Inn, but I must have blacked out." Casey gets up, as she's naked, and Frank watches her, as she asks "Where's the aspirin?" Frank tells her "In the bathroom, bring me one." Casey walks to the bathroom, and returns, as she tells Frank "I wish we didn't drink so much. I don't remember what happened after we got here." Frank looks at Casey, and says "I'm naked, you're naked, we're in my bed, we did something." Casey blushes, as she says "I never do that with someone the first time I meet them." Frank looks at Casey, and asks "Didn't you say you were working at City Hospital.." Casey screams "SHIT! I am supposed to already be there!" Frank notices Casey panic, and tells her "Just relax. If Rachel's in the hospital, Beth won't even notice anything." Casey responds "I have a room at The Holiday Motel, so I will just take a shower here, and then go change there." Frank looks at Casey, and tells her "Well if you're taking a shower, then so am I." Casey looks at Frank, as she has a flashback to the night before, and tells him, as she points at him with a smile "Be my guest. Make my day." Frank says to Casey in a flirting tone "Gladly. I need some doctoring." Frank follows Casey, as she prepares to head to City Hospital, and Frank heads to FJR.
   Meanwhile at Jackson Inc, Ava sits inside her office, as Ciarra walks inside with Precious, and Ava hugs Ciarra, as she offers her condolences on Tenny, as Ciarra thanks Ava, and tells her "Let's just focus on Emery's." Ciarra sits at Ava's desk, and asks her "I want to know about this rift between you and Alexandra. I told Alexandra to leave for awhile." Ava sits back, and smiles "Maybe the tramp will take her ass back to Unity." Ciarra asks Ava "So what's the problem between the two of you?" Ava looks at Ciarra, and tells her "We have one thing in common, Winston." Ciarra replies "I realized that when Angelica was in town. I think you're a bit hard on her. She's an experienced and shrewd businesswoman." Ava quips "She couldn't keep Mitchell's open, and since I am back, she isn't needed here." Ciarra takes a deep breath, as she sighs "Ava, you are still strong-willed, and stubborn, but though I'm not pleased with her lying to me about the sales report on the Unity store, she had a good reason to stand up for it, like I did when this chain was about to go under." Ava bluntly responds "The Unity store is closing. And Alexandra can kiss my damn ass and stay the hell away from my Husband!" Ciarra rolls her eyes, as she tells Ava "I'm taking Precious for a walk." Ciarra walks out, as Ava makes a phone call, and tells the person on the other line "Put the closing signs up. And make sure they all know the beloved Queen Alexandra the slut of Unity is behind it."
   At Alexandra's Penthouse, Alexandra walks into the living room, as Colt Parker, from Unity, asks Alexandria "So we killed one person together, and now you want me to do the shit again?" Alexandra looks at Colt, and coldly tells him "Have I gave you an order yet Colt? No. So don't presume a damn thing. But if killing is in the future, then so be it." Colt rolls his eyes, as he tells Alexandra "I am done with the killing business, and now I want to race. I have already invested in buying myself a car for the season opener." Alexandra responds "The Stock Car League doesn't allow convicts to drive stock cars." Colt yells "Yes they do." Alexandra pulls out a photo, and tells Colt "You won't have a chance if you don't do as I ask!" Colt shakes his head with frustration, as Alexandra smiles "You wanted me, but you can have Ava, like I told you last night, and make sure Winston sees it." Colt looks at Ava's photo, that Alexandra gave him the night before, and responds "That's Frank Jackson's Sister, and she makes you look like a damn saint!" Alexandra tells him "She's crazy in the head, but you could sleep with her, for me." Colt looks at Alexandra, and walks towards the door, and tells her "I want to drive Frank Jackson's car, instead of helping you. If you want Winston, get him, or ask your Son, he has no problem sleeping around.." Alexandra slaps Colt, and responds "Phillip is a noble man, and I'll give you some time to think, while I look at this corpse, and think if I will turn you in, or if you change your mind." Colt walks out, as Alexandra says to herself "You best do as I demand you convict!"
    Meanwhile at The Evans Home, Rashad walks downstairs, as Willie yells at Eve "Get the hell away from my oven! You're not cooking in here!" Rashad picks up his Son, as he walks in the kitchen, and stares at his Grandmother, as Sayyid sits at the table, laughing, as Willie tells Eve "Don't you have something to do?" Eve tells Willie "Rachel is in a coma until she gives birth. Now let me cook breakfast! I can cook you know." Sayyid tells Eve "Willie won't allow nobody around her oven in her house. You will lose, you can't beat her." Eve sighs "Well shit, guess I'll go check on the whore." Sayyid looks at Eve, and tells her "I think I'll go with you. I want to talk to Nathan." Eve warns him "We made peace, so you're not going to beat him up again." They leave, as Rashad asks his Grandmother "Where's Mom?" Willie responds "She went down to umm." Rashad asks "Umm, where Grandma?" Willie looks around and says "To visit Millie at The Sunset Club." Rashad rolls his eyes, as he sighs "I thought we had convinced her to leave her alone." Willie looks at her Grandson, and tells him "She was gone before I got up." At The Sunset Club, Aretha tips the manager, as she walks over to the escalator, and heads up to Millie's suite. Once upstairs, Aretha arrives, and knocks on the door, as there's no answer. Aretha pulls out a key-card, and walks inside, and Millie screams, as does Aretha, as she yells "Put on some damn clothes girl!" Millie yells "What gives you the privilege to invade my privacy?" Millie, who's naked looks at Aretha, as Aretha sees a shirt, and throws it at Millie, and tells her sternly "When anyone meets my baby boy, they have to meet Mama first, and here I am, and get dressed girl. We're going to do like they say where you are from, chat." Millie looks at Aretha, with some hesitation, as Aretha glares at Millie, as she walks into the bathroom and puts on her robe, as Aretha snoops around Millie's suite, as Millie walks out, and politely asks Aretha "What in the hell are you doing?" Aretha smiles "Learning you."
   Xavier arrives at the new headquarters of HaleCorp, in Downtown Adam's Landing, and walks inside Winston's office, and Winston tells Xavier "Have a seat. Country's on his way." Xavier asks Winston "Is this about Angelica?" Winston nods, as he sighs with disgust "I have a gut feeling that Pedro knows something, and we need to know what he knows." Xavier is quiet, as he responds "He's always been a shady person. I personally want to kill him." Winston tells Xavier "No. We don't kill him yet. I think you have a place where he can stay." Xavier laughs "That's right, I do." Winston nods, as Country walks inside with his rifle, and laughs "Who are we killing today?" Winston tells Country "My former Brother In Law. I want him to open up, and I want you to bring him to me." Xavier asks Winston "What about using him for bait? To get to Angelica?" Winston replies "That's even better. Then kill both of them. And make damn sure they can't come back." Country tells them "I'm ready to go." Winston tells Xavier "I'll work from here, you head on to Jackson Inc, and our friend will get him." Country heads out, as does Xavier, as Winston sits down, and opens a desk drawer, and pulls out a pistol, and says coldly "Angelica Santiago, you can't fool me. At City Hospital, Pedro walks inside, as he gets a text on his phone, which says "The safety is off lol." With Cara's picture below, as her Aunt holds a pistol to her head. Pedro grows angry, and Victoria sees him, and snarls "What in the hell are you doing here?" Pedro yells "Don't worry, I'm leaving. More important issues at hand." Pedro hurries out, as Victoria watches on, and calls her Father, and Victoria tells him "Pedro's acting weird. Something's up." Winston responds "Don't worry sweetie. Daddy's about to take care of his ass."
   At FJR, Frank arrives, as Cale and Allison sits inside the shop, as the announcers talk about the upcoming season, and Frank smiles and tells the crew "Good morning yall." Frank struts to his office, as he pulls a book out of his desk, and writes a name, and puts a gold star by Casey's name, as Cale walks inside, and asks his Father "You sure are happy this morning?" Frank looks at his Son and Daughter In Law, and tells them "I have moved on. I have found the perfect woman." Cale asks "Who is she?" Frank tells him "She's a Doctor, and she's a few years younger than you Son, but she can keep me young." Cale and Allison are stunned, as Frank tells them "Remember that asshole Jimmy Ryan? Well I had sex with his Sister, and we connected. She's going to stay with me while she's helping Beth at City Hospital." Cale looks at his Wife, as Frank sits back, as the Team Director tells them "A Colt Parker's here to talk to you Frank." At City Hospital, Casey arrives, as she walks towards Beth's office, and smells marijuana, and Terrance bumps into Casey, as she asks him "Is that weed I smell?" Terrance replies "You must be Dr.Ryan. Welcome to City Hospital, and Beth owns this Hospital, so she basically does what she wants." Casey looks at Terrance with uncertainty, as she walks inside Beth's office, as Beth, Olivia, and Allan sits inside, as all of them smoke, and Beth looks at Casey, and tells her "Rachel's heavily sedated, and I'm thinking of keeping the bitch that way." Casey looks around, as Beth asks Casey "Care to take a toke?" Casey responds "No thanks Dr.Jackson." Casey walks out, as she says to herself "This will be more exciting than Unity General I think."
   At Class, Leigh arrives, as Sully and Jared sits inside her office, and Leigh tells her Daughter and Son in Law "Not in front of me!" Sully hugs her Mother, and tells her "Welcome back." Jared hugs Leigh, as he tells her "We don't get many chances to have any private time with Mom around." Leigh tells them "Well, you two should let me watch Ruthie, and you two go on a vacation." Jared looks at his Wife, as they kiss, and says "She's smart." Sully laughs, as Jared heads to Jackson Inc, as Sully looks at her Mother, and tells her "I have an idea." Leigh asks "What is it sweetie?" Sully tells her Mother "Aunt Ava has finalized the closure of the Unity Emery's, and I want to take that space." Leigh tells her Daughter "I think it'd be wise." Alexandra walks inside, as she tells them "I think it'd be wiser if you hire me to help."
   Back at The Sunset Club, Millie tears into Aretha, as she yells "You have no right to go through my personal belongings Ms.Evans! I haven't done anything to you." Aretha sits down, as she responds "Yes you did. You've kept Rashad away from his family. And will you explain to me what this is?" Millie snatches a picture out of Aretha's hand, and warns her "I know about Rashad, and Sidney, and we are friends. As for that photograph, frankly it's none of your concern." Aretha sighs "Ahh, hiding something aren't you?" Millie looks at Aretha and tells her "You are a real bitch!" Aretha looks at Millie, and walks up to her face, and tells her "Look girl, you were a model for Playmate, and you lived in L.A.. and I already know a whore out there who was out for herself and.." Rashad walks inside, as he yells "Mom! Stop it!" Aretha looks at Millie, and warns her "I'm watching you." Aretha walks out, as Millie yells "Damn! What is wrong with your Mum?" Rashad apologizes to Millie, and tells her "My Mom can be.. well.." Millie answers "A bitch?" Rashad responds "Overprotective, and sometimes bitchy. Give her some time." Millie hugs Rashad, as she asks "Where's the little boy?" Rashad kisses Millie, and says "With my Grandma." Millie gushes, as she tells Rashad "That's sweet. You are an incredible man Rashad. Sadly I don't have a Grandmummy. Nor a Mum." Rashad looks at Millie, and tells her "I know you had a rough life, but you're going to be ok now. My Grandma's a lot more friendly than my Mom is." Millie kisses Rashad, and tells him "I can't wait to meet her." Rashad and Millie looks at each other, as he tells her slowly, as he takes off her robe, and she takes off his shirt, and unbuckles his belt "I can't either."
   Meanwhile at Jackson Inc, Ava sits in her office, as Ciarra and Precious returns, and tells Ava "I just got a call from Unity." Ava smiles, and Ciarra tells Ava "It's not Alexandra's fault the Emery's in Unity is closing, so try to let it go." Ava responds "When she gets her mind off of my Husband." In Xavier's office, Xavier sits by the phone, as he reads Jim's sales report, and Jared walks inside, and Xavier tells his Son in Law "You and I need to discuss your Grandmother." At City Hospital, Country arrives, as he bumps into Casey, and he stutters, as she asks "Are you alright? Can I help you?" Country looks Casey over, and responds "Sure." At HaleCorp, Winston too sits by his phone, as Victoria arrives and Winston asks her "Why are you here?" Victoria asks her Father "Didn't I warn you about taking on too much?" Winston looks at his Daughter, and tells her "I think your Mother's alive, and she has to die." At Adam's Landing International Airport, Pedro walks onto a private jet, where Angelica sits, and Pedro yells "Where's Cara?" Angelica looks at Pedro, and tells him "She's breathing. You're breathing. And my Brother Pablo's taking good care of her. But you are about to make me kill my favorite niece."

No comments:

Post a Comment