Thursday, January 9, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 264. Denials And Baiting

  At City Hospital, Rose sits in Tenny's room, as she cries and tells Tenny "I don't believe you're in this state. Please wake up." Outside the room, Beth watches, as does Ciarra, Xavier, and Sully, as Ciarra asks her Niece "Have you lost your mind Beth? Letting her in there alone with Tennessee? She may kill her!" Xavier holds onto Sully, as he takes a deep breath, and is quiet, as Beth tells them "I need to head to my office, and when Rose heads out, send her to my office." Xavier looks at his Mother, and asks her "What are you up to Mother?" Beth shrugs "Nothing. Mama considers her family, so I'm going to treat her like family. Aunt Ciarra wait just a few minutes, then you walk inside, I'll text you." Sully looks at her Grandmother, and rolls her eyes, as Beth notices the look on Sully's face, and assures her "The truth's about to come out, and I am going to release it the best way I know how." Beth walks towards her office, as Ciarra looks at Xavier and Sully, and glares at Rose, and quietly snarls "I think Beth's plotting, and I'm going to help her." Xavier hugs his Great-Aunt, as does Sully, as they watch on, as Rose cries at Tenny's bedside, as Ciarra's eyes are set on Rose, as she glares at her in a angry, composed tone.
  At The Exposer, Janet Mitchell, wife of Phillip Mitchell, and childhood friend of Aretha has walked inside, as her eyes are widen, as Aretha looks at Phillip, and then at Janet, and she looks at Janet, with shock on her face, as Janet asks Phillip "I thought you were coming to Adam's Landing to see Alexandra, but I see I am wrong." Phillip is silent, as Aretha tells Janet "He told me he was getting divorced." Janet walks up to Phillip, and slaps him forcefully across his face, as she yells "You damn liar! What's your excuse Phillip? What? What's the damn excuse?" Aretha looks at Phillip as well, as he grows silent, as Aretha yells "I should have listened to my Mama. Damn if she wasn't right about your ass!" Aretha looks at Janet, and tries to apologize, and Janet tells Aretha "You should have knew he was married, you run a tabloid." Aretha sighs "I knew this was too good to be real. Phillip you get the hell out of here, and you should invest in some protection, since my Uncle will come looking for you. You already got three strikes against your sorry ass, white, lying, and you messed around with the wrong damn woman!" Phillip attempts to apologize to Janet, but she walks out of Aretha's office, as she heads to The Sunset Club, as she calls her Mother. Phillip goes after her, and Aretha tells Phillip "You need to start praying. And I mean pray you piece of shit!" Aretha throws a boquet of flowers across the office, as she pounds her fist into her desk, as she yells "Damnit!"
  Meanwhile at The Farm, Wallace looks at his Father, as Frank tells him "What part of leave me the hell alone don't you understand Wallace? I don't want no part of your life!" Wallace looks at Frank, and tells him "I'm sorry about everything that has happened, and I'm now trying to make peace. If Xavier can accept me, then you can also." Frank yells "Xavier is an asshole, and he accepts anyone who helps him cap someone. Now I said LEAVE!" Wallace looks at Frank, and tells him "Look! I don't have anyone, and my Wife's dead, you're all I have left, and I can't help how I was brought into this world, but I want a relationship with you!" Wallace starts to cry, as Frank walks towards a closet door, and pulls out his shotgun, and coldly responds "Cale is my Son, and Allison is my Daughter In Law, and soon I'll have a Grandchild, you, your Son, are not any part of my damn family. I blame you for my Mama being gone, and the one thing I know is this, If I helped bring you in the world, I will sure as hell take you out." Frank aims, as Wallace walks out, and Frank stands at the door, as Wallace drives away, and Frank yells "I hate this damn family, other than Bree, Uncle Floyd, and my Son, everyone else can kiss my ass. Backstabbing bastards!" Frank hears a voice, that says "Straighten your ass up!" Frank turns around, as Ruth's spirit stands in front of him, as he cries "Mama!" Ruth tells her Son "He's sincere. Accept him Frank." Frank asks "After the hell he caused our family Mama?" Ruth looks at Frank, and tells him "Son, Fancy's in hell now, and he has nobody. Not even Wally wants anything to do with him, and he did help Xavier. That's sincerity Son. You should open your arms to him, or you'll lose him." Frank cries "I can't look at him, without thinking about that night.." B.R.'s spirit appears, as he tells his Son "I'm sorry for that Frank, but it's time to let go of the past. Do what your Mama says, and accept him." Ruth and B.R. disappear, as Frank looks around the living room, as he thinks of what his parents has told him, and he is silent, as he shakes his head, and says to himself "I don't think I can."
   At Tenny's Penthouse, Allan walks inside, as he sees the coffee table turned over, and small bags and cocaine residue on the floor, as he yells for Nathan, but gets no response. He says to himself "Power's corrupted you Nathan." Allan notices a pill bottle on the floor, and picks it up, as he reads the description, and the pharmacy name, which is Wallace's, and Allan grows quiet, as he calls Nathan, but his call is sent to voicemail, and Allan says to himself, with suspicion "Mama quit pain killers when she started smoking marijuana. And she sure as hell wouldn't have went to Wallace's." Allan calls his Sister, who's in her office at City Hospital, and tells Beth what he's found, and Beth asks her Brother "Wallace's?" Allan responds "Yep." Beth tells Allan "She quit the prescriptions when I started prescribing her Marijuana." Allan says to Beth "I know Big Sis. Nathan had some pill bottles in his office the other day..." Beth stops Allan, and asks "Nathan? Allan, I want you to pack his stuff, and get him out of there, or else I will." Allan grows silent, with disappointment in his tone, as he asks his Sister "What's wrong with him?" Beth responds "Bad influences like Rose. And I'm about to handle her." Allan hangs up the phone, as he leaves for Nathan's office at Nationwide Records, as he sits inside his office, and pops two Oxycontin, and rolls a blunt, with cocaine, and marijuana, as he looks at his phone, and says to himself "I don't know how to tell Eve that Andre's dead. Nathan's door opens, as Keith and Sayyid walks inside, and Nathan's silent, as Keith and Sayyid glares at Nathan, as Keith looks at his Father, and Keith coldly tells Nathan "You bastard." Sayyid walks over to Nathan, and tells him, with disappointment "You are a failure, and my Grandson's dead. Sayyid grabs Nathan up from his chair, as he screams "My Grandson's Dead because of YOU!"
  Meanwhile at Cale and Allison's Mansion, by Frank's Farm, Olivia and Allison has coffee, as Olivia and Allison discuss the situation with Allan and Rachel, and Tenny, and Olivia tells her Mother "I'm glad that you and Dad made peace." Olivia tells her Daughter "I am too Ally. Rachel would just love to hurt me, and I'm not giving that bitch that gratification." Olivia notices Allison's bump, and asks her Daughter "So it's not long now before I'm a Grandma?" Allison tells her Mother "Be patient. We still have some time to go, before this little one arrives, I just miss Cale. I wish I was in LaFayette with him." Olivia looks at Allison, and tells her Daughter "I am glad you're here instead. With your Grandma in the hospital, and everything, I'm glad I have you for comfort. Meanwhile at City Hospital, Rachel sits in an office, as a lab tech walks inside, and hands Rachel the paternity results, and Rachel looks at them, and tells the lab tech "Did you make sure you change the name like I asked?" The lab tech responds "I did. Now where's that money you promised?" Rachel hands over a undisclosed amount of cash, and thanks him, as she walks out, and Rachel looks at the results again, and has a smile on her face, as she says "I'm set for life now."
  In Tenny's Room in the ICU, Floyd has returned, along with Ava, as Ciarra stands outside, and looks in at Rose and Tenny, and Floyd asks his Wife "What in the hell is she doing here?" Ciarra tells her Husband "Beth has something planned." Ava looks inside, as she hugs Ciarra, and asks "Can I do anything for you? I can't believe Tenny's in here." Ciarra asks "Got some matches and some gasoline?" Ava puts her arm around Ciarra, and tells her "Rose is related to me, and helped me escape from jail. Thanks to Tenny." Ciarra responds "I never thought I'd hate someone, as much as I hate Rose." Beth walks down the hall, and tells Ciarra "Tell Rose I want to see her." Beth heads back to her office, as Ciarra walks inside Tenny's room, and tells Rose coldly "Go see Beth." Rose asks "Why?" Ciarra snaps "Don't asks me no questions! You had your time, now go see Beth!" Rose hesitantly leaves, as Ava looks at her, and Rose reaches out to Ava, and Ava's silent, as Floyd glares at Rose, as she leaves. Meanwhile Beth walks into her office, as Taylor walks inside, and Beth tells Taylor "Once Rose walks inside, you get my Aunt, and then bring her inside." Taylor notices a look of anger in Beth's side, and quips "You look like you're about to kill somebody Beth?" Beth tells Taylor "That depends."
  Meanwhile in Winston's Room, Victoria and Jared sits inside with Winston, as he sleeps, and Jared tells his Aunt "He looks so frail." Victoria tells her Nephew "Being poisoned and going through what he has, will bring you down fast." Jared's phone rings, as it's Sully, and he tells his Wife "I'll see you down there." Jared looks at his Aunt, and tells her "I'm wheeling down to see Tenny. Sully and Xavier's headed there." Victoria asks him "Need any help?" Jared tells her with a smile "You are giving me back my independence, and you have went above and beyond." Jared heads out, as Victoria kisses her Father, and walks outside, and makes a phone call, to Unity General, as she asks "Who was Winston's Hale's physician while he was in Unity?" The person responds "Dr.Del Mar." Victoria responds "Thank you." and hangs up, as she is silent, with anger in her eyes.
  At Nationwide Records, Nathan lays on the ground, as Sayyid has beaten him, and Keith yells "You have turned corrupt and my Son's dead because of you, and I hope you can call for help!" Sayyid asks his Son "Are you ready to call Eve?" Keith nods, as they begin to walk out, as Allan walks inside, and Allan notices his Son on the floor, and looks at Keith and Sayyid, as he asks "What just happened in here?" Keith tells Allan "Andre's dead, and it's because of Nathan, and he got what he deserved." Keith and Sayyid walks out, as Allan looks at his Son, and helps him up, as he's dazed, and tells him "We have some things to discuss while I drive you to the Hospital."
   Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, Phillip walks to the bar, as he orders a drink, and Alexandra and Pedro walks up to Phillip, and Alexandra tells her Son "I saw Janet just a second ago. You need to go back to Unity." Phillip looks at his Mother, and asks "So what are you doing with Dr.Del Mar?" Alexandra tells him "We're discussing some things." Phillip tells his Mother "I don't think Janet will take me back now." Alexandra and Pedro both tell Phillip "I think you need to brace yourself for Aretha's Uncle, because when he finds out, you may not have a chance of reconciliation."
   At The Evans Home, Janet arrives, as Willie and Mary plays a hand of blackjack, and Mary asks her Daughter, noticing tears "Are you ok honey?" Janet cries "I can't believe after all these years, he'd do this to me. And I can't believe Aretha didn't know he was my Husband." Willie looks at Janet, and gently tells her "Janet, Aretha has wanted love for a long time, and she's blind when it comes to love. Don't take your anger out on her, take it out on Phillip." Mary shakes her head, as she holds her Daughter, and Mary tells her Daughter "You will be alright. Maybe the two of you will work things out." Janet sternly tells her Mother "It's over Mama. It's over." Willie picks up Little Sidney from his crib, as she tells Mary and Janet "I'm going to talk to Aretha. The two of you make yourselves comfortable." Willie and Little Sidney heads for The Exposer, where Aretha sits at her desk, as she drinks a shot of liquor, and yells "His ass is about to wish he was dead with what I have in mind! I'm about to destroy his reputation to the point it can't be repaired!" Aretha begins typing, as she drinks, with anger and hurt in her eyes of being betrayed.
   Back at City Hospital, Jared has arrived at Tenny's Room, as Ciarra, Floyd, and Ava are inside, as Sully tells her Husband "If you pray hard enough baby, miracles happen." Xavier and Leigh walks down the hall, as Leigh has been discharged, and Jared is stunned, as Xavier tells Jared, as Sully holds onto her Husband "The love of my life is back to herself again, and we're heading back to the house." Jared tells everyone "Aunt Victoria's scheduled my operation for a few days from today." Sully kisses her Husband, as Ava walks out of Tenny's room, and she smiles, as she sees Xavier and Leigh together, and Sully hugs her Aunt tightly, as Ava tells Sully "We have some catching up to do." Sully and Jared, and Xavier and Leigh heads back to their homes, as Taylor walks down the hall, and looks at Ava, and tells her "Tell Ciarra Beth wants to see her." Ava looks at Taylor, and tells her "You look familar." Taylor responds "I get that often." Ava walks inside Tenny's room, as Taylor heads to Beth's office. Inside Beth's office, Rose sits down at Beth's desk, as Beth lights a joint, and looks at Rose, and asks her "Care to take a toke? I know the stress is getting to you." Rose looks at Beth, and accepts, and Beth smiles "Take it as a gift. Since you're close with my Mama and all, I wanted to share these results from the lab with you." Rose gets nervous, as Beth stares at Rose, as Ciarra walks inside, with Taylor walking in shortly afterwards, as Beth tells Rose, in a calm tone "It's time to get some answers."
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment