Sunday, January 12, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 266. The Power Of Love

  At City Hospital, Beth has walked inside her Mother's room in the ICU, as Ciarra, Floyd, and Ava are by Tenny's side, as Ciarra tells her Niece "You need to call Allan, and Xavier." Beth checks the monitors, as she says in a haunting tone "No." Allan walks inside, as Beth looks at her Brother, as Allan is silent, and Ava walks out, as she heads to check on Winston, as Floyd holds Ciarra, as Beth and Allan stand by their Mother's bedside, as J.D., and Tenny and Ciarra's Oldest Brother, Jonathan Martin's spirit are inside, as Tenny sees her Husband, and her Brother, and they walk out the room, as they walk out of the room, as Beth looks at her Brother, and Aunt, as she tells them "Mama's fading."
  Tenny, J.D., and Jonathan stands outside the room, as Tenny hugs her Husband, and she tells him "I've been waiting for you." J.D. looks at his Wife, and kisses her, as Jonathan looks inside the room, and tells his Sister "How will Baby Sister handle this?" Tenny looks inside, as she tells her Husband, and Brother "I don't know if I should go yet. Beth's already been through so much, and so has everyone in our family." J.D. looks at his Wife, and tells her, as he holds her hand tightly "Tennessee, you won't be yourself, if you stay here. I have been watching over you for 25 years, and I have waited for this day. I have talked to Beth, but it's not fair to you, to watch you suffer, and depend on others my love. It's not you." Jonathan adds "We've been apart too long Tenny. Mama and Papa are waiting for you, and so is Cora." Tenny looks back inside the room, as she sees Ciarra, with tears in her eyes, as Beth holds Allan in her arms, as Tenny looks at J.D., and Jonathan, and tells them "I have one more thing to do, and then I'll make my choice."
  At Hell Hill, Xavier and Leigh make love, as Gracie and Xavier Jr are asleep in their rooms, and Tenny, J.D., and Jonathan walks inside, as they walk up the stairs, and J.D. peeks inside Gracie and Xavier Jr's rooms, as he and Tenny walk inside, as they wake up for a moment, as J.D. tells his Wife, with a smile "Gracie looks like Beth." Tenny smiles, as she replies "Yes she does." Tenny kisses her Great-Grandchildren on the forehead, and strokes their heads, as they walk into Xavier and Leigh's bedroom, and Tenny sighs "Shit. They're back..." J.D. stops his Wife, and sighs "Tenny.. Don't even start talking about Leigh. They have the same love we have, and Jonathan and Cora, and Ciarra and Jacob have." Tenny looks at her Grandson, as Xavier and Leigh look at each other, as Leigh asks Xavier "Do you feel like someone's in here with us X?" Xavier looks at his Wife, and tells Leigh "Yes I do. But I don't see anyone. It may be Grandma. I feel her here all the time." Leigh holds Xavier close, and tells her Husband "Go see your Mother X. Go down to the Hospital." Xavier asks his Wife "Why? Grandma's going to make it." Leigh looks at her Husband, and with urgency, tells her Husband "We will have all the time in the world. Go." Xavier looks at Leigh, as he heads to the bathroom, as Leigh calls Sully. Meanwhile, outside Xavier and Leigh's bedroom, J.D. looks at Tenny, as Jonathan returns, as he tells his Sister "Samantha looks like Mama." Tenny responds "She does." J.D. tells his Wife, as he holds her hand "Xavier has done me proud, and that Leigh is one tough lady, with all she's been through." Tenny sighs "Well she slept with.." J.D. snaps with frustration "Let it go Tennessee! She and Xavier are together for life. Now we have to visit someone I never got a chance to meet." Jonathan looks at Tenny, and tells his Sister "If you decide to come home Tenny, we're waiting for you." Jonathan disappears, as J.D. and Tenny heads to Sully and Jared's Penthouse.
   Meanwhile at City Hospital, Beth looks at Allan, as he's called Olivia, and Allison, and Allan looks at his Sister, as he asks her "Is this a dream Big Sis?" Beth is quiet, as she looks at her Brother, and sighs "I hope so Allan." Floyd meanwhile holds Ciarra in his arms, as she tells Beth, as she fights back her emotions "I can't let Tennessee go. She's the last sibling I have left. She can't go. I won't allow it." Floyd tells his Wife gently "Ciarra, you can't make that choice, and neither can anybody else." They look at Tenny, as she's in a coma, and Beth takes a deep breath, as she says with a scared tone "Daddy told me he wanted justice, but we all know what Mama has wanted all these years." Allan says, with sadness "Daddy." Ciarra is silent, as anger grows in her eyes, as Floyd holds onto his Wife tightly, as Jacob's spirit walks into the room, and touches Ciarra, as tears start to fall from her eyes, as Jonathan walks inside, and kisses his Youngest Sister, as he disappears, as Jacob's spirit stands by his Wife's side, as Ciarra looks at Tenny, and Floyd holds Ciarra tight, as Olivia and Allison walks inside the room, and a few seconds later, Xavier walks inside.
  At Jackson Towers, Tenny and J.D. stands inside Sully and Jared's Penthouse, as Precious howls, as Sully wakes up, and asks Precious "What is wrong with you?" J.D. asks his Wife "You have him spoiled don't you? You never wanted me to have a dog when I was alive." Tenny quips to her Husband "We had Frank for a Son In Law. I figured that was enough." Jared wheels himself into the living room, as J.D. and Tenny heads to Ruthie's nursery, as J.D. and Tenny kisses Ruthie, as J.D. tells his Wife "She's going to be a stunner like Sully and Leigh." Tenny coughs, and J.D. kisses Tenny, as he says "And of course, you my dear." Tenny asks her Husband "Will Jared heal? He's been going through hell since he's been confined to that damn chair." J.D. tells his Wife "That young man's a fighter. And you just watch Tenny." Sully looks at her Husband, as Jared looks at his Wife, with tears in his eyes, and gets out of his wheelchair, as Sully's eyes widen, as does his Mother, as Gabriella says, as tears fall "Woah. I don't believe what I'm seeing." Sully asks Jared "Am I seeing things?" Jared tells his Wife, and Mother, with disbelief "I don't believe this." Jared walks around the living room, and stretches, and looks at Sully, as she starts to cry, as he tells her "This is a miracle." Sully and Gabriella hugs Jared, as J.D. looks at Tenny, and shrugs "Miracles happen Tenny. See?" Tenny looks at her Husband, and sighs, with love in her eyes "You did become an angel didn't you?" J.D. tells her "No. But he needs to be able to be there for Sully, Ruthie, and my store when Xavier slows down." Tenny quips "Xavier will never slow down." J.D. replies "Likely not. But Jared's his second hand, so he's needed out of that wheelchair, and be there for his family." Meanwhile Sully's phone rings, as she answers, and hangs up, and Jared asks his Wife "What is it?" Sully responds "It's Gran." Jared and Sully heads to City Hospital, as Gabriella stays with Ruthie, and Precious, as Tenny asks J.D. "What will happen to my little boy if I go with you?" J.D. assures her "Don't worry about him Tenny. He'll be alright. We have one more stop to make." They head out, as Tenny looks at the door of her Penthouse, and she and J.D heads to City Hospital.
   In the Psychiatric Ward at City Hospital, Nathan sits in his room, as he's entered rehab, and he screams, as he yells "I am a damn failure and a piece of shit!" Tenny looks at her Grandson, as J.D. tells Tenny "He made some bad choices. But his heart is good, but he needs guidance." Tenny looks at her Husband, and at her Grandson, as she tells J.D. "I smoked that joint he left on the kitchen table, and I don't know what happened afterwards, but I know he didn't mean to hurt me." J.D. looks at Tenny, as he responds "I don't approve of his actions, nor yours for that matter Tennessee. You loved that reefer too much." Tenny responds "It brought me comfort, and Beth and Allan smokes also. Sweet Beth writes me a prescription." J.D. looks at Nathan, and responds "He will have to make his change on his own. You can impact that in a huge way Tenny." Tenny looks at J.D., and asks him "I hope you know why I smoked marijuana this last year?" J.D. responds "Escape, and to be closer to me Tenny, but I was always there. I've been here for 25 years, watching over you. Sometimes I'd come to you, but most times, I'd just watch over you, and my family." Tenny looks at J.D., and tells him "Nathan needs me." J.D. sighs, as he pulls out a mirror, and tells Tenny "My love, this is you if you stay here." Tenny looks, as she sees herself, with assistance from Taylor, as Beth hires her, as Tenny is incapable of making her own decisions, and is confined to a wheelchair, as she can no longer feel anything on her left side. She looks up, as she waits for J.D., and prays silently for him to take her with him, as she can no longer speak. Tenny starts to cry, as she looks at J.D., and he tells his Wife "Beth will be angry with me, but I won't watch you go through that. I refuse to do that Tennessee. You never relied on anybody, and you wouldn't want that." Tenny tells her Husband "Let's go back to my room."
   Inside Tenny's Room in the ICU, Beth, Allan, Ciarra, Floyd, Xavier, Olivia, Allison, Sully, Jared and Ava are inside, as Beth stands by her Mother's bedside, as Allan holds Olivia and Allison, and Xavier holds Sully, as does Jared, as she asks her Grandmother "Is Gran going to make it?" Beth takes a deep breath, as Olivia walks over, as Terrance is also inside, as he tells Beth "This isn't looking good." Floyd holds Ciarra, as does Ava, as Beth looks at Terrance, as he tells Beth, as Olivia walks over to Tenny's bedside, as Tenny's vitals are dropping, and J.D. and Tenny walk inside, as Tenny looks at J.D., and asks him "If I did return, would it bring them comfort?" J.D. shakes his head, and tells his Wife "Tennessee Martin Sullivan, nobody would want to see what I just showed you. Now it's your turn. Do you want to stay, or come home with me?" Tenny looks at her family, and Ava, as she looks at J.D., and for a moment, Tenny's vitals begin to pick up, as she opens her eyes, as everyone walks over, as Terrance motions for them, as Tenny looks at Beth, and smiles, as she slurs "He's here my sweet girl." Tenny squeezes Ciarra's hand, as tears flow from Tenny's eyes, as Tenny exits her earthly body, and walks towards J.D., as she tells him "They will be ok. All I've wanted these last 25 years is you James David Sullivan." J.D. and Tenny walks outside, as Tenny's eyes close, and her vitals flat-line, as Tennessee Martin Sullivan passes away on earth, as Tenny and J.D. stands at the gates of heaven, where her Brother Jonathan, her Parents, Lily and Sim Martin, her Brother In Law Jacob, Niece Patsy, Sister In Law Cora, and Ruth await, as Tenny hugs her family, and looks at Ruth, and Ruth quips "It was getting boring here." Tenny looks at Ruth, and tells her "Your family are fine. Ava is ok." Tenny and J.D. walks inside the gates of heaven, with their family, as she at last has what she's wanted for a long time, J.D.

(In Loving Memory of Mildred "Millie" Jean Sullivan, and James Ernest "Jim" Duncan.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment