Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 263. Reunions And Picking Sides

   It's the next morning in Adam's Landing, and at City Hospital, Tenny is still unconscious, as Beth sits in the chair next to her Mother, as she looks at her and looks over, as she sees her Father's spirit, and he tells Beth "She's ready to be with me Beth. Remember you're only a doctor, and Tenny and I have been apart for over 20 years." Beth looks at her Father, and tells him "I'm not ready Daddy. Let me have some more time with her." J.D. looks at his Daughter, and tells her "Under one condition, that my Wife gets justice, and the guilty pay for what they have done." Beth looks at her Father, and asks "Who caused this?" J.D. kisses Tenny, and tells his Daughter "Two people Beth. You know the answer, and so does Allan, so don't split apart because of this, or Tenny will come home with me." J.D. disappears, as Ciarra walks inside, and asks Beth, in a concerned tone "Who were you talking to Beth?" Beth tells her Aunt "Daddy. He's ready for her, but he is willing to let her stay." Ciarra tears up, as she sees her Sister, and tells Beth "Floyd's going to visit Nathan this morning, and Allan's on his way, so you go check on those results." Beth looks at Ciarra, with tears rolling down her face, as she tells her "I've lost Ruth, I can't lose my Mama." Ciarra hugs her Niece, and assures her "Beth, whatever happens, is out of our hands, but I'm always here for you. Don't forget that." Ciarra wipes Beth's tears, and tells her, as she grows emotional "Let me be with Tennessee alone for a little while." Beth walks out, as she heads to the lab, as Ciarra sits next to her Sister, and tells her "I would love to hear one of your wisecracks right about now Tennessee. Wake up you old woman, so you can call me Oldest Sister, and to shut up!"
    In Winston's Room at City Hospital, Winston wakes up, as Ava and Victoria sits at his bedside, and Ava strokes Winston's face, as she tells him "She's dead, and so is Clayton." Winston smiles, as he tells Ava "Did you do it? Or did you Victoria?" Victoria tells her Father "I didn't but someone did." Winston grins "I bet Xavier killed her." Ava shakes her head, as she tells him "He killed Clayton, I don't know yet who did Angelica in." Winston quips "Knowing she's dead, makes me feel better." Terrance walks inside Winston's room, as he looks at Winston, and tells Winston, Ava, and Victoria "I got his lab results back this morning when I walked into my office, and he was being poisoned at Unity General." Ava grows silent, as does Victoria, as she sighs "Mother and Clayton. They were behind it." Terrance asks "Wasn't Pedro Del Mar your Brother In Law at one time Winston?" Winston nods, as he responds "He was Angelica's Sister's Husband. She adopted Cara, after her Mother was killed by Angelica's family. I never had any ill feelings towards Winston. He was a pawn in Angelica's sick twisted game. The Santiago Family were worse than I could ever imagine." Pablo was the kingpin in the mob, and controlled the black market in Europe and South America. He had three children, and his Son Pablo Jr runs the show now, and Angelica and him were always connected at the hip." Victoria is stunned at her Father's revelation, as is Ava, as her phone rings, and she tells Victoria "It's time to go visit my family. They're at Hell Hill." Winston tells Ava "Tell Xavier I owe him." Ava looks at Winston, and tells him "We have some things to discuss when you get better." Victoria looks at Ava, as she says "Not now." Winston is also curious, as Ava assures them "It's just a renewal." Ava leaves, as Victoria tells her Father "You rest. I have to check on my Nephew. He should arrive shortly." Victoria leaves, as Winston sits in his bed, and has a smile on his face, as he says "I hope you're in hell Angelica!"
   Meanwhile at Hell Hill, Samantha has taken J.J., Gracie, and Xavier Jr out of the house, as Floyd sits in the living room, as Bree and Frank arrives, and Frank asks his Uncle "What's going on?" Floyd tells his Nephew and Great-Niece "Bobby's on his way over, and he and Xavier needs to discuss something with us." Xavier walks out of his study, as Aretha walks inside, and Frank asks Aretha "Why are you here?" Aretha is quiet, as she tells Frank "Wait for Bobby." Frank rolls his eyes, as he sighs "I want to kick Bobby Whitten's ass right now." Bree tells her Uncle "Ever heard of moving on?" Floyd looks at his Nephew, as Xavier tells everyone "I want all of you to know that Ava and Winston are alive and back in town." Bree tears up, as does Floyd, as they both cry tears of joy, as Floyd quips "I knew something was off with that. Ciarra didn't even mourn her." Bree quips "Aunt Ava's crafty." Frank meanwhile gets angry, and asks Xavier "Why in the hell didn't you tell us that Xavier?" Xavier tells his Brother "It was best to keep it quiet Frank." Frank gets angry, and yells "I don't know what in the hell it is with this damn family, but I am Ava's Brother, and I should have known damnit! I swear this is just like something my Daddy would do. Xavier, you are just damn like him!" Bobby walks inside, as does Ava, as she sighs "Just like home." Floyd, and Bree turns around, as they embrace Ava, and Ava tells her Brother "Get the hell off your pity train Frank." Frank yells "Why in the hell didn't you tell us you were alive Ava? Because of the piece of shit you are married to?" Ava glares at Frank, and slaps him across the face, and tells him "Don't talk about my Husband in front of me. I won't tolerate it." Frank yells "Well enjoy this damn reunion, and I'm going the hell home!" Frank leaves with anger in his eyes, as Aretha, Bree, Floyd, and Xavier hugs Ava, and Bobby asks Ava "So when do you want to sign Angelica's death certificate? I have the papers." Ava quips "Pull them out." Floyd meanwhile looks at everyone, and tells them "I need to go have a talk with my Grandson. I'll be back later." Floyd looks at Ava, and tells her "You are just like Ruth. Both of you are identical." Floyd walks out, as Ava catches up with Bree, as Aretha gets a phone call and tells her best friend "I have to head to my office. Phillip's there." Aretha heads out, as Ava smiles, and says "About time she found someone."
   At The Evans Home, Willie, Keith, Sayyid, and Little Sidney has breakfast, as Sayyid fills his Sister in on Ava and Winston, and Willie quips "I can hear Frank now. I just heard his hot rod fly by. He's pissed. Like I am with Aretha." Sayyid meanwhile asks his Son "Any word from Andre yet?" Keith tells his Uncle "I haven't heard a thing. Last night I went to The Sunset Club to look for him, and I didn't find him." Sayyid snarls "Boy needs to learn things the hard way. Keith, you can't be easy with him. He's hard, and you have to be hard too. Rules of the game my Son." Willie meanwhile yells "Did I mention I met Aretha's beau? Phillip Mitchell." Sayyid looks at his Sister, as does Keith, as Sayyid asks "Isn't he a major banker in the state, and white?" Willie tells her Brother "Clem, it isn't the white that bothers me, I don't see color, but the fact he's married and who he's married to, is what bothers me." Sayyid goes "Isn't he married to.." Willie definantly responds "And she's coming to town today, with her Mama, and her Mama's staying here with me. Aretha will be angry, but she will move on, and learn to follow my intuition." Sayyid sighs "You are getting more feisty as you get older Willie. You're not at a loss for words anymore." Willie quips "Damn straight! I call it as I see it Clem." Keith meanwhile, tells his Father "Let's go to Andre's Suite and see if we can find him." Willie picks up her Great-Grandson, and tells her Brother and Nephew "I hope it all works out between you guys." Keith  hugs his Aunt, as he and Sayyid head out, as Willie walks over to Little Sidney's crib, and calls Rashad, and tells her Grandson, who's at pre-season testing in LaFayette "Your Son has something to tell you." Willie turns the speaker on, and Rashad asks his Son "What do you want to tell your Daddy?" Little Sidney says "Da-Da." Rashad, in LaFayette, smiles, as Willie's doorbell rings, and she tells her Grandson "I have a visitor. Call you soon." Willie hangs up the phone, and heads to the door.
   Meanwhile back at City Hospital, Beth heads to her office, as she returns from the lab, with Tenny's toxicology test, and Taylor walks inside, and Taylor asks Beth "What's up?" Beth hands the results to Taylor, and Taylor reads them, as she sighs "Shit.." Beth asks Taylor "I want some answers, and you are itching to hit somebody, so I have a proposal." Beth tells Taylor her plan, and Taylor tells her "Dr.Jackson I'm in." Beth looks at Taylor, and tells her "Call me Beth." In the ICU, Ciarra sits at Tenny's bedside, as Allan walks in, and asks his Aunt "Any changes?" Ciarra looks at her Nephew, and shakes her head, with a look of sadness in her eyes. Ciarra asks Allan "Where's Nathan?" Allan tells his Aunt "He's at Mama's Penthouse. Ciarra looks at Allan, and tells him "Allan, I think Nathan needs to find another place to stay." Allan looks at Ciarra, and asks "What do you mean? He lives there Aunt Ciarra." Ciarra tells her Nephew "Until we know for sure what caused your Mother to be in this shape, Nathan needs to find himself another place." Allan looks at his Aunt, and tells her "Don't take your anger out on Nathan until those results come back." Ciarra motions for Allan to walk outside, and he does, as Ciarra walks behind, and once outside Tenny's Room, Ciarra sternly tells her Nephew "As long as Nathan and Rose are together, I don't want him in the home my Sister lives in Allan. So you need to make a bed for him, or buy him a suite. End of discussion!" Allan walks away, as Ciarra watches on, with anger in her eyes.
   As for Nathan, he sits inside Tenny's Penthouse, with Rose, as they both snort a line of cocaine, as Nathan's upset, and Rose asks Nathan, as anger and hurt shows on his face "Who called you earlier?" Nathan turns to Rose, and yells "I lost my Mom, and my Grandma may be about to die because of you, and now my best friend's been found dead in his Suite Rose!" Rose looks at Nathan, and reminds him "It's not my fault Tenny's in the hospital Nathan. It's yours!" Nathan slaps Rose, and Rose looks at Nathan, with disgust, as she tells him "I'm going to see Tenny, and telling the truth." Nathan pulls out a pistol, and warns Rose "Do that and you will die!" Rose looks at Nathan, and tells him "The route you're going, you'll be dead before me." The door opens, as Floyd walks inside, and yells at Rose "Get the hell out of here!" Rose walks out, as Floyd looks at his Grandson, with anger in his eyes, and asks him, as Nathan snorts a line of cocaine "What in the hell are you doing Nathan?" Nathan mouths "None of your damn business. I need some relief." Floyd turns the coffee table over, and Nathan pulls out his pistol, and aims it at his Grandfather, and Floyd rushes at Nathan, knocking the pistol in the floor, and putting his Grandson in a headlock, and asks him "What's your problem boy? Tell me!" Nathan yells "It's all of you! So leave me the hell alone!" Floyd tells him "No I won't! I'm your Grandpa, and you're getting help!" Nathan yells for Floyd to let him go, and Floyd lets Nathan go, but warns him "If you don't get help soon Nathan, you're going to be dead, and your Grandma wouldn't want that, nor would I, so get your shit together!" Floyd walks out, as Nathan goes into a rage.
   Back at City Hospital, Jared arrives in the physical therapy department, as Victoria tells Jared "I guess you know I'm your Aunt." Jared tells her "I know." Victoria asks "Where's Sully?" Jared tells his Aunt "She went to see her Mom, and then going to check on her Great-Grandmother." Victoria looks at Jared, as she tells him "I did some more research, and I think this experimental operation will give you the power to walk again." Jared asks "Are you certain?" Victoria looks at Jared, and tells him "I watched a few videos online, and I wouldn't do it, if I didn't believe it would." Jared starts to cry, as he tells Victoria "I'm willing to do it." Victoria tells her Nephew "I will go ahead and schedule your surgery, and let's go see your Grandfather." Jared asks "Winston?" Victoria nods, as Jared is wheeled by Victoria, to Winston's Room. Meanwhile in the psychiatric ward, Sully's at the door, as she sees her Father walk out, and Xavier tells his Daughter "I got some great news Princess." Sully asks "What is it Daddy?" Xavier puts his hands on Sully's shoulders and tells her "Your Mom's about to be released shortly, and your Aunt Ava is alive." Sully starts to cry, as she asks "Why didn't you tell me Daddy?" Xavier tells his Daughter "You should understand my reasons." Sully hugs her Father, and tells him "Now for Jared to walk again, and all will be perfect."
   Meanwhile in the ER, Andre's dead body is in the triage, as Terrance shakes his head, and Sayyid and Keith walks inside, and Keith freezes, as Terrance tells his Cousin "I tried everything Keith, but he died overnight, and the maid found him this morning." Keith screams "Damn! My Son's dead!" Sayyid and Terrance comfort Keith, as he mourns for the loss of his Son, due to a drug overdose. Meanwhile at The Exposer, Aretha walks inside her office, as Phillip kisses Aretha, and tells her "I bought the Lane Mansion this morning, so we have a place to plan our future." Aretha looks at Phillip with disbelief, as she responds "As long as you tear it down and rebuild." Phillip tells Aretha "Anything for you." Meanwhile someone walks inside Aretha's office, and screams "Phillip? Aretha? Oh no." At The Evans Home, Willie and Mary Caswell, who's arrived in Adam's Landing, sits at the kitchen table, as Mary asks Willie "How are we going to deal with this?" Willie tells Mary "Our children will have to do that on their own."
   At Hell Hill, Ava, Bree, and Bobby sign Angelica's Death Certificate, as Bobby tells Ava "Just so you know, I never made your nor Winston's death official." Ava winks, as Bree tells her Aunt "How should we deal with Frank?" Ava looks at her Niece, and tells her "Frank will deal with this his own way, and I need to visit Tenny, and catch up with the rest of my family sweetie." Meanwhile at The Farm, Frank sits in his living room, as he snarls "Beth's with Bobby, Xavier's trying to cut me out of this family. What else can happen." There's a knock at the door, and Frank walks up and opens to find Wallace standing at the other side, as he tells Frank "Xavier's accepted me, and you should too." Frank rolls his eyes. Meanwhile at City Hospital, Rose arrives at Tenny's Room, as Beth's inside with Ciarra and Tenny, and Ciarra glares at Rose, as Beth tells her Aunt "Let Rose visit with Mama. Mama loves Rose. She would want to know she's here." Beth tells Rose to come inside, as Xavier arrives with Sully, and Sully asks "What in the hell is she doing in there?" Beth assures her Aunt and Granddaughter "This is the last time Rose will see her."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment