Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 262. The Challenges Of Love And Trust

   As evening's fallen on Adam's Landing, at Jazz, Rachel attempts to run out, as Olivia yells at her Niece "No, you won't get away from me!" Allan looks at Olivia, and tells her "Rachel blackmailed me. She played with my weaknesses." Olivia looks at Allan, with hurt, and anger in her eyes, as she turns to her Niece, and yells "You just want to hurt everybody don't you Rachel? Do you get off on that or something? I swear you are just like your damn Mother, and I am so glad she's dead!" Rachel attempts to slap Olivia, as she grabs Rachel's wrist, and breaks it, and warns her sternly "You have crossed the wrong path, and you have failed. Don't come around my family, and change your last name, and stay out of City Hospital!" Rachel looks at her Aunt, and tells her "You are one cold bitch. I'm pregnant." Olivia quips "And? I should go to Class and buy you a gift? Get the hell out of here. And this is a warning, and use some ice for your wrist!" Olivia pushes Rachel out the door, as she slams it behind her, as Allan cries to Olivia "I didn't mean to hurt you, and I simply went to find out about that child. That was all, and she used me to hurt you." Olivia looks at Allan, and tells him "I believe you. And she won't break us up. If we did, then she would win, and she won't ever win with me." Allan asks Olivia "So is all forgiven?" Olivia looks at Allan, and kisses him, as she tells him "We need to go see Allison and visit your Mama." Allan and Olivia heads to City Hospital, as Rachel sits at the bar, and Olivia glares at her, and flips her off, as she walks out, holding onto Allan.
   At Sully and Jared's Penthouse, Sully looks at Beth's text, and tells her Husband "Are you alright if I go check on Gran?" Jared, looking out of the window, tells his Wife "I don't care. I won't go anywhere Sully. I can't in this damn wheelchair." Gabriella walks inside with dinner, as she tells Sully "The door's open across the hall." Sully asks her Mother In Law "Watch him." Gabriella looks at Sully, and assures her "He's safe, and so is Ruthie." Sully kisses her Husband, and walks out, as Gabriella looks at her Son, and tells him "Dr.Martin told you some great news today, and you should be grateful!" Jared looks at his Mother, and cries "I want to be normal again Mom. She said the chances were slim." Gabriella looks at Jared, and asks "Have I ever been wrong before Jared?" Jared is silent, as Gabriella tells him "Family takes care of family, and she's not going to let you stay paralyzed." Jared asks his Mother "What are you saying?" Gabriella responds "Victoria Martin's your Aunt." Jared is silent, as Gabriella hears Ruthie cry, and goes to check on her.
   Meanwhile at City Hospital, Tenny's in a coma, as Ciarra sits by her Sister's side, as Floyd stands over his Wife, as Nathan walks inside, and is silent, as Floyd asks his Grandson "How are you handling things?" Nathan looks at his Grandfather and Great-Aunt, as he tells them "I can't believe she would do something like this. I just can't." Ciarra looks at Nathan, and asks him "What do you mean? Are you talking about Rose?" Beth meanwhile walks inside, as she has heard Nathan, and asks "Rose?" Nathan goes "I thought she was normal, and wasn't like her psycho family, but she sure fooled me." Beth looks at her Nephew, as she assures them "We'll find out soon what happened, and then we'll deal with that money hungry bitch.I should have the results by tomorrow. I'm making damn sure it's precise, and there's no room for error." Nathan looks at his Grandmother, and touches her hand, and walks out, as Beth looks at Nathan, and looks at Floyd and Ciarra, and tells them "Allan's told me he's been getting heavy on drugs recently." Floyd tells Beth "His eyes didn't look right." Ciarra adds "He takes after Allan. He was heavy on them for years." Beth sighs "I smoke my marijuana, but that's it. I've never went beyond that, and I know marijuana didn't put my Mother in this coma. Someone laced it, and I'm convinced Rose is involved, and she better be ready to deal with me if she did." Beth walks out of Tenny's room, as she heads to her office, as she bumps into Frank, as he tells Beth "I heard about Tenny." Beth looks at Frank, and tears start to fall from her eyes, and Frank holds Beth in his arms, as he consoles her.
   At Tenny's Penthouse, Rose sits inside, as Sully walks inside and asks Rose "Why are you here? Didn't my Aunt tell you to get lost?" Rose yells at Sully "I had nothing to do with Tenny's collapse! Won't all of you stop making me the bad guy!" Sully sternly tells Rose "After all I know about you, and the fact I don't even like you to start with, I don't believe a damn word out of your mouth. You and Nathan are pariahs!" Rose looks at Sully, and yells at her "You are one self righteous spoiled brat Sully. You had a Daddy who gave you everything you wanted, and all you do is judge people. Screw you!" Sully grabs Rose, and snarls "Daddy also taught me how to take care of my family bitch." Sully throws Rose out of her Great-Grandmother's Penthouse, as Alexandra walks out with Precious, and Sully warns Rose "I will be hiring someone to guard Gran's place, and don't let me or Ms.Boyd catch you around here again. Do you understand me?" Rose yells at Sully "You won't stop me from a damn thing Sully!" Sully warns Rose "You wanna bet?" Rose storms to the elevator, as Sully tells Alexandra "I'll watch him." Alexandra tells Sully "Good. I need to go visit someone and he's been moaning. Poor dog." Sully looks at Precious, and tells him "Don't dare look at my Daughter as a toy!" Sully takes Precious to her Penthouse, as Alexandra heads to the elevator, as she gets on, and looks at Rose, and warns her "You don't have no friends here. Maybe you should leave before you get killed."
   Meanwhile at Hell Hill, Xavier has returned, as Victoria stands in the living room with her Daughter, and Xavier asks Victoria "Dr.Martin. Why are you here?" Victoria, holding J.J., tells Xavier "I'm here to see my Daughter." Xavier is shocked, as he asks "You're Samantha's Mother?" Ava walks inside, and adds "And Winston's Daughter also." Xavier sighs "I notice the resemblance." Victoria asks Ava "So you're the woman Daddy's been Married to all these years?" Ava nods, and responds "Or so I thought." Victoria tells Ava "I went over to see that evil bitch that gave birth to me, and she was gone." Ava, Xavier, and Samantha all grow suspicious, as Ava asks "What?" Victoria tells Ava "Someone shot her, before I got the honors." Ava takes a deep breath, and Xavier and Ava heads into the study, as they walk inside, Xavier receives a text from Bobby, telling Xavier "Clayton's body wasn't found at Wallace's, and Pedro didn't arrive at Adam's Landing International." Xavier throws up his hands in frustration, as Ava asks her Brother "Don't dare tell me.." Xavier looks at his Sister, and tells Ava "Sis, someone got to Clayton before the ALPD did to dispose of his corpse." Ava walks out of Xavier's study, and looks at Victoria, and tells her "We're heading across the road." Samantha looks at her Mother, and asks "Are you living here full time Mom?" Victoria hugs her Daughter, and assures her "I am, and I'm going nowhere." Ava and Victoria heads across the road, as Gracie and Xavier Jr runs downstairs and Xavier hugs his children, and tells Samantha "I think I know who killed your Grandmother, and if that's the case, he's getting a pardon."
   Back at Jazz, Rachel sits at the bar, as she drinks a glass of club soda, as an old friend from Sugar Creek sits at the bar, and she goes "Cody?" Cody Walsh turns to Rachel, and goes "Rachel?" Rachel and Cody hug, as the bartender tells both of them "Mr.Walsh, you've had too much to drink, and Rachel, Mr.Sullivan has barred you from the premises." Cody slurs "You're at it again aren't you Rachel." Rachel laughs "Always, and I have this little bundle of joy coming my way soon." Cody asks "Who's the Father." Rachel laughs "I'm not saying. They will find out when I give birth." Cody looks at Rachel, as the bouncer walks over to them, and yells "Get the hell out of here!" Cody looks at Rachel, and Rachel asks "Why are you in Adam's Landing?" Cody responds "Long story." Rachel looks at Cody, and he asks her "Take me back to the airport so I can get out of this place." Rachel and Cody heads off, as Cody is one of Rachel's few friends.
   Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, Pedro Del Mar sits at the bar, as he has a drink, and gets a text, saying "You play along, or else I will kill you." Pedro turns around, as Alexandra walks inside, and Pedro asks Alexandra "So you're here also?" Alexandra looks at Pedro, and asks him "Why are you here? Didn't you tell me you were going to be killed if you ever returned to Adam's Landing?" Pedro pulls out his phone, as he shows her a picture of Angelica, and tells her "Once I show this to Bobby Whitten and Xavier Jackson, I'm free, and I can go back to the woman I love." Alexandra laughs "Good luck, she's with Bobby now." Pedro goes "Really? Beth and Bobby?" Alexandra nods, and Pedro tells her "I'm checking into my suite. Good to see you." Pedro heads to his suite, as he gets a phone call from Unity, and responds "Come see me."
   At City Hospital, Beth looks at Frank, as he tells Beth "Cale's in LaFayette with Rashad for pre-season testing, and if you need me, I'm here. I know Tenny hates my guts, but I hate seeing you like this." Bobby stands down the hall, as he watches on, and walks up to Beth and Frank, and tells Frank "Go home. Beth has me." In the ICU, Allan, Olivia, and Allison are inside Tenny's room, as Allan asks Floyd and his Aunt "Where's Nathan and Beth?" Ciarra responds "Nathan's left, and Beth's somewhere around here. She's convinced that Rose had a part in this." Olivia checks Tenny's vitals, as Allan tells his Aunt "I wouldn't jump on Rose just yet." Allison gets emotional, as she tells her parents "I can't believe this. Grandma is so vibrant, what would possess someone to hurt her?" Ciarra responds "Money Allison. Rose wants her money." Meanwhile at Sully and Jared's Penthouse, Precious sits on the couch, as he howls for Tenny, and Sully tells her Husband "We're watching him while Gran's in the Hospital." Gabriella walks out of Ruthie's Nursery, and asks Sully "Weren't you going to visit her?" Sully tells her Mother In Law "I'm not ready yet, and I think tonight I'm staying here, to make sure Rose doesn't creep around." Across the hall, Nathan walks inside Tenny's Penthouse, and sits on the couch, as he cries, and cuts a line of cocaine, as Rose walks in, and Nathan screams "You tried to kill my Grandma! You!" Rose looks at Nathan, and yells "These drugs are what put Tenny in City Hospital, and it's your fault! I'm not about to be your alibi!" Nathan snorts a line, and warns Rose "You better play ball Rose, or else you will answer to me!"
   Meanwhile at Hell Hill, Xavier sits inside his study, as he gets off the phone with Ciarra, and checks in on Leigh, as Gracie and Xavier Jr sits on his lap, and he tells his two youngest children "Mommy's getting better, and I hope your Gran survives.this." In the living room, Samantha sits in the living room, as she holds J.J. and they head upstairs, as they call it a night. Across the road at Whispering Hills, Ava and Victoria looks at the floor, as blood stains are on the rug, and Victoria cries "Finally! She's dead. That wicked bitch is dead." Ava looks at Victoria, and tells her "Now things can get back to normal, and if you would like, you can stay with me." Victoria accepts, as Ava tells Victoria "I'm sure Winston was glad to see you again." Victoria nods, and Ava tells her "Clayton's dead as well. It's safe now." Victoria sighs "About time." Meanwhile in a unknown location, Angelica is on a plane, with Clayton's dead body, as she vows "I hope they all sleep tight. Because it's not over yet!"
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment