Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 273. The Birds And The Cons

  In Rachel's Suite at The Sunset Club, Rachel glares at Beth, as she snarks "Shouldn't you be at the hospital? Putting people in comas, and killing people, your poor Mama couldn't get any help because her Daughter was too busy attacking the one person always around." Beth turns the safety off and asks Rachel, with an anger in her tone "Excuse me bitch? Did you just talk about my Mama?" Rachel yells "She has a Grandchild..." Beth pushes Rachel onto the floor, and yells "Xavier, Allison, Sully, Gracie, Xavier Jr, and Nathan are my Mama's Grandchildren, and you are scamming my Brother whore! Now this stops today, and you are going to tell me who the real Father is or else I will find out the hard way." Rachel snarks "Like killing me?" Beth looks at Rachel and goes "Great idea, we don't need another Rachel Barr running loose now do we? You and your Mommy can catch up in hell." Rachel yells "Allan's my baby's Father!" Beth yells back "No bitch. He isn't. And when those reporters swarmed my family in Blue Ridge, you went too far. So now, until you have this spawn, I am going to monitor your care, in a comfy place, where there's no way in hell you can escape." Rachel's eyes widen, as the door opens, and Ava walks inside, and tells Beth "I have a room ready." Beth whispers to Rachel "I am real close to the DA, and remember who's my Son, don't try any shit with me." Ava and Beth walks Rachel out, as they take Rachel to Whispering Hills.
   At Jackson Inc, Ciarra walks inside, as Alexandra paces the floor, and Ciarra asks "So how did Ava take your statement?" Alexandra looks at Ciarra, and responds "She is one cruel woman, and she's about to regret pushing my buttons." Ciarra looks at Alexandra, as she notices the burned photo of Winston on the floor, and warns her "I run a business, and you and Ava both work for me. I'm not about to tolerate any bullshit in here." Alexandra looks at Ciarra, and tells her "Look! I am helping you, and I don't give a damn about Ava. She has met her match when it comes to me." Ciarra sternly tells Alexandra "Emery's is a team, and you and Ava need to learn to co-exist. I have enough to deal with, and I don't have time for this, so I am asking you to take a leave of absence." Alexandra's appalled, as she asks "Are you siding with that psychopath?" Ciarra calmly tells Alexandra "I am taking care of my company, and Emery's is dear to me." Alexandra asks Ciarra "Just don't close the Unity store?" Ciarra opens the sales report, and tells Alexandra "I don't want to, but I may not have a choice. It's under-performing. And I'm not pleased you lied." Alexandra looks at Ciarra, and tells her "Unity doesn't need to lose Emery's." Ciarra responds "It's closing." Alexandra walks out, and warns Ciarra "You and Ava will kill Unity." Alexandra walks out, as Ciarra follows, as she sighs "It is what it is."
   Meanwhile at Chantel's, Phillip sits at the bar, as Winston arrives, and sits next to Phillip, and orders a drink, and tells the bartender "Order a drink for the man next to me as well." Phillip turns, as he sees Winston, and goes "Alexandra didn't tell me to except you to show up." Winston looks at his Son, and tells him "When I called you last night, I told you I'd meet you, and I keep my word." Phillip tells his Father "Don't expect me to call you Father." Winston responds "I don't expect you to Phillip. I do want to know you though, and have you in my life." Phillip looks at Winston, and asks him "Are you sure your Wife will allow that?" Winston tells Phillip "Ava doesn't have a choice. You and I have a lot to catch up on, and basically, when Alexandra and I had our affair years ago, I really wanted to be with her, but well, I imagine you already know." Phillip nods, and he asks Winston "I sense you still love Alexandra?" Winston asks back "Shouldn't you call her your Mom, or Mother?" Phillip looks at his Father, and tells him "I found out recently, she was my Mother. My Grandparents told me she was my Sister, when she moved away after I was born." Winston listens, as Phillip tells him about his life, and Winston changes subjects, as he tells his Son, as he pulls out a tablet, and says "Son, you have made Adam's Landing society with this article." Phillip sighs, as he reads Aretha's scathing attack "I deserve that, and I lost my Wife also, and my kids." Winston looks at his Son, and assures him "You got me Son. And if you need me, you don't be scared to ask me for help." Phillip and Winston begins to form a bond, as they begin to connect as Father and Son.
   At City Hospital, Olivia walks inside Terrance's office, as she tells him "Where's Rachel's lab results? I searched and came up with nothing." Terrance sighs "I have no idea Olivia. She may have used someone else to get them." Olivia gets a text, and smiles "Well it's about to be taken care of soon, and for certain this time." Olivia walks out, as she calls Allison, who's with Cale, at their Mansion, and tells her Daughter "She came through." Meanwhile in Terrance's office, he thinks about his visit with Bree, as he calls his Mother, as Willie sits at home, babysitting Little Sidney, and asks his Mother "Did B.R. ever mention anything to you about a Taylor Williams?" Willie responds "He never did. Terrance, he didn't have any relationships after he and Ruth divorced. He came here often, and he told me a lot, and trust me, I'd known if he'd hit the sack, because your Daddy would have told me. B.R. was very open about his affairs." Terrance responds "Apparently this nurse is his Daughter." Willie tells Terrance "No way in hell. Mary mentioned it to me too, but I assured her that something is amiss." Terrance thanks his Mother, as he hangs up, and walks out of his office, as he looks for Taylor. Meanwhile in an empty room, Pedro walks inside, as Taylor looks at him, and says "She fell for it." Pedro goes "You mean Beth?" Taylor quips "Mommy called, and she's proud." Pedro warns Taylor "It's just a matter of time." Taylor looks at Pedro, and asks "And what would dear Mother do if she found out you were betraying her?" Pedro looks at Taylor, and tells her "You are a pawn. And I think you need to get out of town." Taylor laughs "You might ought to do the same thing. We both have to hold up our ends of the secret." Taylor walks out, as Pedro opens an envelope, and says to himself "Time to risk my life."
   At Hell Hill, Bree arrives, as Leigh tells her "X is resting." Bree responds "We need to have a talk about this Taylor." Xavier walks out of his study, as Bree tells Xavier "Have you heard about your Sister?" Xavier responds "I heard Ava kicked Winston out of bed, and tormented him." Bree tells him "Not that Xavier. Taylor Williams!" Xavier rolls his eyes, as he points towards his study, and sits Bree down, as he tells Bree "Taylor Williams isn't related to us." Bree responds "Apparently your Mama thinks so? And Aunt Ava thinks it's possible." Xavier opens a desk drawer, as the vault opens, and he and Bree walks inside, as Xavier pulls down a box, and tells Bree "Here's a book of all the women Father slept with. A gold star meant he had fun, if there isn't a gold star, then he regretted it." Bree sighs, as she strolls through the pages "Shit. Grandpa slept with many women. That bastard." Xavier points to Fancy's name, and quips "He pulled the gold star off by her name." Bree asks "So is Aunt Beth baiting her?" Xavier asks Bree "You are a lawyer? You're not an idiot. I know my Mother, and Taylor has a visitor heading to see her." Bree asks "Who?" Country walks inside, as he yells "My two favorite people! And I get to return and get me some action as well." Xavier hands a list of instructions to Country, as he tells him "Mother wrote these, and have her out of town tonight." Country hugs his Daughter, and assures them "I will do that. I've gotten some great practice hunting, so now I get back to my favorite kind of hunting." Country walks out, as Xavier tells his Niece "Call Frank, and have him meet me here. And Uncle Floyd. Mother and Ava's busy at the moment, but they are on." Bree calls her Uncle, who's arrived at FJR, as Frank screams "What in the hell happened in my shop!" The Team Director sighs "Frank, a bird got inside here, and the crew's cleaning all the cars as we speak." Frank yells "We'll need more than the crew for this!" Frank walks cautiously, as bird shit litters FJR, and Frank mumbles "Tenny must have done this. Frank has a flashback, and tells the Team Director "Tenny told me she would return as a bird, and leave me a present. A bluebird sings, as it flies out, and chirps with joy outside, as Frank flips off the bluebird, and gets Bree's call, and heads to his car, as bird shit covers it, and Frank heads to Hell Hill.
   Meanwhile at Whispering Hills, Beth and Ava return, with Rachel in handcuffs, as Ava leads them to her basement, and Beth quips "This is nice." Rachel looks at Ava, and Beth, with anger in her eyes, as she screams "I will destroy both of you for this." Rachel glares at Ava, as she yells "And what do you have to do with this you crazy bitch?" Ava bends down, and looks at Rachel, as she smiles "When Beth told me what you were up to, I just couldn't resist offering my assistance." Beth looks at Rachel, and warns her "You never want to cross me, and you did, and now you play by my rules." Olivia arrives, as she asks Rachel "So Rachel, where are those results?" Rachel looks at Beth, and asks with a smile "Remember Dr.Del Mar?" Beth grows silent, as Olivia and Ava looks at Rachel, as Beth asks Ava "Wasn't he the last Chief Of Staff at Unity General?" Ava nods, and Olivia responds "And at the Hospital I worked at when Allan and I were in L.A.." Rachel snarks "He's in town Beth." Beth looks at Rachel, and tells her "Well bitch, I have heard that, and he and I will be discussing this. And Rachel, just for an added bonus, someone else has arrived, she also couldn't resist." Eve walks inside, as she smiles at Rachel, and says "I almost went home, and the good doctor told me of this, and whore, I had to stay." Rachel's locked in the basement, as there's no way of escape, as Ava, Beth, Olivia, and Eve, heads upstairs, and all laugh, as Rachel screams "You will all pay for this!"
   At Chantel's, Phillip and Winston continue to chat, as Alexandra arrives, and watches them bond, with a smile on her face, as she leaves them be, as she sends a text to someone, and says "Come to Adam's Landing. I need you to help me, if you know what's good for you." At City Hospital, Terrance sits in his office, as Country walks inside and asks "Where's Taylor Williams?" Terrance asks Country "What's the plan?" Country responds "Just some fun." Terrance tells him "Check down the hall." Country walks out, as he bumps into someone, as she yells "Pay attention to where in the hell you're going!" Country grabs Taylor, and laughs "We're just going to The Storm Shelter." Meanwhile Ciarra returns to her and Floyd's home at Whispering Hills, as Victoria, Samantha, J.J. and Ken sits inside, and Ciarra asks "Where's Floyd and Precious?" Samantha tells her Great-Great Aunt "They went across the road. Something about a meeting." Ciarra sighs "I know those kind of meetings. And it's not a social call." At Hell Hill, Floyd has arrived, and Bobby, as Frank walks inside, as Bree and Xavier are in the study, and Precious jumps on the couch, and stares at Leigh, as she sighs "I know. Soap time." Floyd, Bobby, and Frank heads into the study, as Frank and Bobby glare at each other, as Floyd stands between them, sensing the tension, as Xavier tells them "Here's Father's book of all the women he slept with." Floyd reads it, as he responds "I kept one of these myself." Frank responds "Me too." Bree looks at them, as Xavier rolls his eyes, as Bobby tells them "Taylor Williams isn't related to the Jackson Family." Suddenly a scream is heard in the living room, as Xavier's eyes widen, and he pulls out his Colt 45, as Leigh freezes, as Pedro stands at the door, and Xavier aims at him, as Pedro holds an envelope, and says "Here's your proof on Taylor."

No comments:

Post a Comment