Monday, January 20, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 271. Tenny's Finale: Part 4. Conclusion

   In Blue Ridge, as Allan's swarmed by the media, as Beth, Ciarra, Xavier, Sully, Jared, Ken, Floyd, Samantha, Bobby, Cale, Allison, and Olivia looks on, Allan looks at the reporters, as he asks, in shock" Do any of you have any respect? I've just buried my Mama." One reporter asks "Are you the Father of Rachel Lane's child?" Allan grows silent, as all eyes turn to Allan, and everyone boards the plane, as they head home to Adam's Landing, as the air's filled with uncertainty, and tension, as Olivia looks at Allan, as does Allison, as Beth looks at Xavier, and tells her Son "Someone's about to see me when we get home."
   In Adam's Landing, Frank and Bree stands inside Whispering Hills, as Ava is quiet, and Mary tells her Niece, Nephew, and Great-Niece "That nurse carries B.R.'s personality." Ava responds "Beth would know more about this, but this doesn't surprise me." Bree tells everyone "I think I'm going to get sick over this. Grandpa was sick. And I bet Aunt Beth is pissed." Mary looks at Bree, and tells her "Taylor looks to be around 30 or so, your age." Frank bluntly responds "She isn't welcomed in my damn family. That's a fact!" Mary rolls her eyes, and tells her Nephew "You have grown bitter Frank, and I heard Beth's remarrying, so you need to lay it down, your Mama would tell you the same thing. I need to check on Rose." Mary hugs Ava, Frank, and Bree, as she heads out, as she looks at her phone, and sees a message from Janet, that reads "Meet me at The Sunset Club. I am ready to leave this town!" Mary heads to The Sunset Club, as inside, Frank yells at his Sister, as Ava shows no anger, or resentment "You're not angry Ava?" Ava tells her Brother "Frank you need to quit acting like a jackass! I wouldn't be stunned if Taylor is related to us, hell she acts just like us!" Bree looks at her Aunt and Uncle, and responds "I'm not crazy about it, but I will accept her, but won't be calling her Aunt Taylor." Frank storms out, and Bree looks at Ava, as Ava says "Keep an eye on him." Bree leaves, and Ava walks inside Winston's study, as Winston sits and stares at a picture of Alexandra, from when they were having an affair, with a smile, as Ava looks at her Husband, and tells him "I don't like that look in your eyes Winston." Winston looks at his Wife, and sighs "I should have married her." Ava walks out, as she says to herself "Alexandra, you are testing me."
   Meanwhile at Tenny's Penthouse, Alexandra has her pistol aimed at Rose, as Rose yells "You have no reason to be here Alexandra. You should go back home!" Alexandra laughs "Ahh, poor Rose, from her messed up family of crazy Mommies, and bed-hopping Daddies. Poor Mary and Miles just couldn't catch a break when it came to yall's side of the tree." Rose pulls out a pistol, that belonged to Tenny, as she aims at Alexandra, and warns her "The best thing you can do, is leave me the hell alone, or I'll shoot you!" Alexandra, aimed at Rose, replies "How about you get the hell out of this Penthouse, or I'll have you arrested for trespassing white trash! I have power here, and I will use it." Rose looks at Alexandra, and tells her "I'm leaving, but you won't keep me from staying here." Alexandra follows Rose out, and snaps "Lock the door, and drop the key." Rose does as Alexandra demands, as Rose leaves, and Alexandra returns to her Penthouse, as she smiles "If I get what I want, I'll have what I've always wanted. Winston." Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, Phillip sits at a table, as Janet hands him the divorce papers, as she tells him "I just checked my luggage, and found these. Sign and let's finish this." Phillip asks "Shouldn't there be a witness?" Pedro meanwhile walks over, as he tells them "I'll be the witness." Phillip takes a deep breath, as he signs his name on the dotted line, as his marriage to Janet is over, and Pedro signs his name as well, as a witness. Janet looks at her now Ex-Husband, with disgust, as she calls her Mother, as Mary's heading to The Sunset Club, and Janet tells her Mother "Let's head home Mama." Mary responds, as she pulls over "I'm staying in town. Rose needs some support." Janet sighs, and says "If you need me or Hazel, call, but I can't stay in this hellhole." Janet hangs up, as the valet brings her car around, and Janet leaves Adam's Landing, as Pedro tells Phillip inside "I need to head to City Hospital. Call me if you need me." Phillip nods, as he shakes his head, and says to himself "I screwed up."
   At The Evans Home, Willie, Terrance, Keith, and Sayyid returns, as Aretha's went to pick up Little Sidney. Willie tells everyone "Eve left in a hurry." Keith responds "I think she's heading over to visit Rachel. She's not in the right mindset right now." Terrance sighs "She's angry." Willie responds "I think Clem needs to find her." Sayyid sighs "After today, let's just call it, and look forward to tomorrow." Willie agrees, as Terrance heads back home, and Keith tells his Father "I'm going to my suite, and I'll stay for a few days after the shit with Allan. He'll need a friend." Sayyid looks at his briefcase, and tells his Son "I don't know what's about to happen, but it's going to be deep, especially with Eve." Aretha returns, with Little Sidney, as she sighs "It's crazy all over. Ava's drinking." Sayyid quips "Oh hell." Aretha takes her Grandson upstairs, as she calls it a night, and tells her Uncle, and Cousin "With Rachel, I think Eve will be staying around for awhile." Sayyid begins to nod, as he gets a text from Eve, which reads "My eyes are on the whore. I'm heading home." Aretha asks her Uncle "Was that Eve?" Sayyid responds "She surprised me. She's headed back to Sugar Creek." Aretha heads upstairs, with Little Sidney, as Keith and Sayyid hug, as Keith returns to The Sunset Club, as Sayyid heads to his bedroom, and on a private jet, heading to Sugar Creek, Eve sits back, as she says to herself "I'm watching you Rachel. And this is just the calm whore."
   Back at Whispering Hills, Ava sits in the living room, as she watches J.J., and takes a drink of liquor, as Winston walks out of his study, and asks his Wife "I see the bottle Ava?" Ava responds sarcastically "And do you see anything else?" Winston notices a lighter in Ava's hand, as Winston asks "What's got you mad?" Ava responds "What I heard. Don't dare think of Alexandra, because when tomorrow comes, her ass is heading back to Unity!" Winston tries to assure Ava "Alexandra and I have nothing left between us. It's over Ava." Ava picks up her Grandson, as she responds "Victoria should be here later, and J.J. and I are going to bed. If you get cold, go find Alexandra, and tell her to take her ass home." Ava and J.J. heads to her bedroom, as Winston shakes his head, and Ava slams the bedroom door, and throws a bedsheet out, as Winston shakes his head, and heads to his study, as he makes a phone call.
   At The Farm, Frank and Bree sits inside the living room, as he asks his Niece "So you don't think Taylor Williams is related to us?" Bree tells her Uncle "Aunt Beth will be back and when she returns, then we'll find out what's going on. Until then, let's just keep our calm." Frank watches the TV, as he tells his Niece "I think she will be distracted with Allan's mess with Rachel Lane." Bree asks her Uncle "Do you really think?" Frank responds "Allan Sullivan was like my Daddy. And I wouldn't be surprised if he did her." Bree hugs her Uncle, and tells him "I'm headed back home, and we'll see what happens, and do me a favor?" Frank asks "What?" Bree gently says "Move on Uncle Frank, and let Beth go. She's happy, and find new love." Bree walks out, as Frank says to himself "I want one thing, and that's Beth. Bobby's got a damn fight on his hands, if he thinks I'll succumb to him."
   As night has fallen on Adam's Landing, and The Sullivan, and Martin Family return home from Blue Ridge, there's sadness throughout all of them, and tension as well. Xavier returns to Hell Hill, as he hugs his Wife, and she holds her Husband. Beth and Bobby arrives at his home, as he holds her in his arms. Sully and Jared walks inside their Penthouse, as Gabriella and Precious sits in the living room, and Precious howls, as Sully walks into the nursery, alone, and looks at her Daughter, as a tear falls down her cheek, as she says "Ruthie Tennessee, you have an angel in the sky now." Jared walks inside, as he holds his Wife, as they look at their Daughter, as Ruthie sleeps. Floyd, Samantha, and Ken returns to Floyd and Ciarra's house at Whispering Hills, as Floyd tells Ken "Make yourself comfortable." Ken finds a room, and Floyd tells Samantha, as she worries for her Great-Great Aunt "Ciarra needs this. Just stay here tonight, and tomorrow we'll get back to normal." Meanwhile for Allan and Olivia, they return home, as Allison and Cale look at Allan with disappointment, as Olivia asks Allan "So tell me, is that really your kid?" Allan looks at Olivia, his Daughter, and Son In Law, as he thinks of Nathan, and looks at them, and says "It is." Meanwhile Ciarra arrives at her Sister's Penthouse, as she unlocks the door, and walks inside, and looks around, as she remembers her Sister, and has flashbacks, as she sees the pictures on the wall, and a portrait of her Sister, hanging on the wall, and Ciarra looks up, as she sits on the couch, and mourns the loss of her last surviving sibling, as she says tearfully "I will always miss you Tennessee." The door opens, as Sully and Jared walks inside, as Precious follows, as Ciarra wraps her arms around him, and Sully and Jared heads back across the hall as Ciarra is silent, and Ciarra tells Precious "I'll take care of you now." Precious lays his head in Ciarra's lap, as they both mourn Tennessee Martin Sullivan, as Precious sits next to Ciarra, staring at Tenny's Portrait.

     (In Loving Memory of Mildred Jean "Millie" Sullivan and James Ernest "Jim" Duncan.)

No comments:

Post a Comment