Thursday, January 16, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 269. Tenny's Finale: Part 2.

   Inside Floyd and Ciarra's bedroom, Ciarra looks up, as she sees Tenny's spirit, as Ciarra cries "You're alive! This really was a nightmare." Tenny rolls her eyes, and quips "I'm with J.D. now, and I am having trouble catching up with Mama and Papa, and everyone, seeing you like this." Ciarra walks towards Tenny, and touches her, as she says somberly "I'm the last one left. I don't want to be alive without you." Tenny looks at Ciarra, and tells her "Baby Sister, I'm fine, and I have what I have wanted for many years. But you have to take care of my sweet Beth, and Xavier, Sully, Allan, Allison, Nathan, Samantha, whether you like it or not. And spoil that Ruthie for me, and Allison's little one on the way." Ciarra sits back on the bed, as she tells her Sister "Tennessee, I can't go to Blue Ridge.." Tenny responds "You go in that living room, and tell Floyd to get ready. I see a suitcase.." Ciarra cries, and Tenny walks over, and tells her Sister "Make peace, and know I'll always be watching over you." Ciarra watches as Tenny disappears, and Floyd walks inside, as Ciarra tells her Husband "Let's go to the airport."
    At The Farm, Bree knocks on the door, as she yells "Uncle Frank?" Bree notices the door's locked, and Bree pulls out an emergency key, as she lets herself inside, as she notices the house empty, and has a thought, and says to herself "Uncle Frank." In Blue Ridge, at The Sullivan Estate, Frank stands at the burial plot, as the grave-diggers are preparing the place for Tenny's casket, and a crewman asks him "What are you doing here Mr.Jackson?" Frank tells him "To say goodbye to my Mother In Law." The crewman walks away, as he stands by J.D., and Jacob's graves, and is quiet, as Bobby arrives, and sees him, and asks Frank "What are you doing here?" Frank responds "I came to pay my respects and be here for Beth." Bobby looks at Frank, and tells him "Tenny never liked you, and here you are. You need to accept the fact that Beth's moved on, and we'll soon be Married." Frank looks at Bobby, and tells him, with anger growing in his eyes "Beth and I were meant to be together. And we will be Bobby!" Bobby sighs, as he rolls his eyes "Frank, I'm getting really sick of you and this game you're playing. There's no hope for you and Beth, and you need to move the hell on!" Frank yells "Nothing's keeping me from her, and I really wanna..." Bobby asks "What do you want to do?" Frank punches Bobby in the face, and Bobby swings back, as a fight ensues, as someone walks up to the burial plot, and asks "What in the hell is going on?" Bobby and Frank, turns around, and asks the man "Who in the hell are you?" The man responds "I'm here to pay my respects, and the two of you knock it off. And from what I have heard Frank, Aunt Tenny wouldn't want you here, so leave." Frank looks at Bobby, and Tenny and Ciarra's Great-Nephew, Ken Martin, as he asks Bobby "And who might you be?" Bobby responds "Beth's soon to be Husband." Frank walks off in an angry rush, as Bobby and Ken stands by the Sullivan burial plot.
   At Adam's Landing International Airport, in a private waiting area, Beth, Allan, Olivia, Xavier, Allison, Cale, Sully, Jared, and Samantha waits as Floyd has called and Beth tells everyone "Aunt Ciarra isn't taking Mama's death well at all. I'm scared for her." Xavier tells his Mother "We'll have to keep our eyes on her, and Bobby's already in Blue Ridge to make sure everything is ready." The funeral director delivers Tenny's casket, that's blue, with gold lining, and Beth says "Mama didn't want anyone to see her, but I want to make sure everything is right." Beth opens her Mother's casket, as Tenny's dressed in a white blouse, with sunglasses on, and Xavier tells them "She told me once she wanted them on so people would think she was looking at them." Beth quips "Mama. She was always a diva." Floyd and Ciarra arrives, as Ciarra takes a look at her Sister, with Floyd holding onto her, as she kisses her Sister, and says, as tears roll down her cheeks "Watch over us Tennessee." Ciarra gently closes the casket, as everyone boards Xavier's jet, as the crew rolls Tenny's casket behind, and they head to Blue Ridge.
   Meanwhile at Jazz, Eve arrives, as Keith, Sayyid, and Aretha are behind her, as Keith tells Eve, who's angry "Allan's in Blue Ridge." Eve yells "I want to know where Nathan is! Damnit! His ass is mine when I find him. Robbing me of a chance of knowing my Son!" Aretha tells Eve "He's in rehab right now. At City Hospital." Eve runs off, as Keith and Sayyid looks at Aretha, and they tell her "You should have stayed quiet." Aretha sighs "She always thought the world of Nathan, so maybe she can talk some sense into him." Keith sighs "If I know Eve, like I know her, she's going to rip him apart." Sayyid quips "We already took care of that one." Aretha stops them, and says "He's already going through hell with his Grandma passing, and he's likely feeling guilty as hell over it." Keith snarks "Should be." Aretha yells "Mama is waiting on us, she's at the Funeral Home, and Little Sidney's at Ava's, so Eve needs to come to the Funeral Home." Keith sighs "I'll go after her." Sayyid stops his Son, and tells him "Go with Aretha to the Funeral Home, I'll go after Eve." Keith takes a deep breath, and listens to his Father, as Keith and Aretha heads to the Funeral Home, as Sayyid heads to City Hospital.
   At Whispering Hills, Ava and Winston plays with their Grandson, as J.J. and Little Sidney pushes hot wheels around on the floor, as Victoria's went to City Hospital. Ava holds Winston's hand, as she tells him "This is stress free. I could grow used to this." Winston kisses his Wife, and responds "I think I could too." Ava pulls out some files from Emery's as she says "Let's check on the Christmas sales report while these two are playing." Ava opens a file, as Winston reads along, as Ava takes a deep breath, and sighs "Sales have dropped." Winston looks at his Wife, as Ava says "I hate to do this, but we're going to have to cut back." Winston asks "Closing stores?" Ava sighs "Yep. Unity's store will be cut as well. It's under performing." Winston sighs "That's a nice town too.They are very proud of Emery's." Ava responds "I know, but business is business, and we can't keep an under performing store open." Winston recommends "How about turning it into an outlet. Xavier did tell me he owns the mall, and was looking at opening a Jim's there and Sully's committed to opening a Class there." Ava looks at the tenant list, and says "I need to talk to the person who's been helping Ciarra, since we've been in hiding." Ava pulls out her phone, and calls Jackson Inc, as she tells Alexandra "Alexandra, meet me at my estate, we need to discuss these reports." Winston grows silent, as he has a flashback, and says to himself "Oh shit."
   Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, Rachel sits in the Jackson Room, as the camera crews walk inside, as Rachel has a flashback, and says to herself "Perfect timing." The camera crew walks inside, as Rachel holds the DNA test in her hand, as reporters begin to gather, as Rachel tells them "I am ready to reveal the Father of the child I'm carrying." At The Funeral Home, Willie looks at Andre, as he lays in his casket, as she says in a somber tone "Such a shame your life was cut short." Aretha and Keith walks inside, as Willie asks them "Where's Clem and Eve?" Keith tells his Aunt "He went to keep her from going ballistic." At City Hospital, Sayyid walks inside Terrance's office, as he prepares to head to his 2nd Cousin's Funeral, and Sayyid asks his Nephew "Have you seen Eve? I fear she's upstairs trying to visit Nathan." Terrance looks at his Uncle, and tells him "She can't get inside, family only." Meanwhile in the Psychiatric Ward, the nurse lets Eve inside, as Nathan sits on a couch, shaking back and forth, as he cries uncontrollably, as he cries "I'm a murderer. I'm a murderer. Eve delivers a blistering slap across Nathan's face, as she screams in pain "You killed your Grandma, and my Son, and robbed me you bastard!"
   Back at Whispering Hills, Winston and Ava sits in the living room, as J.J. and Little Sidney are napping, and there's a knock at the door, as Winston shows a look of dread, as Ava notices, and asks "What's that look for?" Winston quickly responds "Just answer the door Ava." Ava answers as Alexandra walks inside, and goes "Ava Jackson Hale.." Alexandra and Winston's eyes meet, as Winston goes "Alexandra Mitchell?" Alexandra's eyes widen, as she says "Winston." Ava looks a both of them, as she grows suspicious.
  In Blue Ridge, Bobby and Ken talk, as Ken tells his story to Bobby, and Bobby tells Ken "I think everyone will be glad you're here. I've heard Beth talk about you often." Ken responds "My Mom and Beth were very close. I just wish I could have been around more." Frank meanwhile stands away, as he says to himself "Bobby, you won't stop Beth and I from being together!" Meanwhile on Xavier's private jet, the pilot tells Xavier, and the family "We'll be making our final approach shortly." Xavier looks over, as Beth, Allan, and Floyd consoles Ciarra is crying, as Sully and Jared are quiet, as is Olivia, Cale, Allison, and Samantha, as they prepare to say their final goodbye to Tenny.

   (In Loving Memory of Mildred Jean "Millie" Sullivan and James Ernest "Jim" Duncan)
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment