Monday, January 6, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 261. Panic, Rage, and Shockwaves

  At Whispering Hills, Angelica looks at Ava, with shock in her eyes, as she goes "Oh my God Ava, you are alive. Or are you haunting me?" Ava shoots her pistol up, and asks "Does that sound like a haunt to you?" Angelica freaks out, as she asks "How can you be alive? You are dead! Dead!" Ava aims at Angelica, and tells her coldly "The only person dead bitch, is you, and this one's for my Son, and my Husband." Angelica looks at Ava, as she tells her "I didn't know you remarried?" Ava screams "I'm married to Winston!" Angelica goes "Oh? Are you sure?" Ava glares at Angelica, with her finger on the trigger, as Angelica tells Ava "I think you should have done your homework you psycho."
  At Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny is unconscious, as Ciarra checks her Sister's pulse, and pleads "Tennessee, please stay with me, please stay with me. Help is on the way." Rose meanwhile hides in the closet, as she pulls out her phone and texts Nathan, telling him "You need to find an alibi." Nathan replies, which Ciarra hears, as suspicion grows in her eyes, as she heads towards the closet door, and opens it, as Rose tries to hide, but Ciarra grabs Rose's arm and pulls her out, and asks her "Why are you hiding in there? Shouldn't you have been at my Sister's aid?" Rose grows silent, as Ciarra grows suspicious, and asks Rose "Did you try to kill Tennessee? Is Beth correct about you?" Rose responds "I was scared." The paramedics arrive, as they take Tenny to City Hospital, as Ciarra follows, and looks at Precious, and Rose tells Ciarra "I'll take care of him." Ciarra yells for Precious, as she responds "No. You get the hell out of my Sister's apartment!" Rose walks out, as Ciarra locks the door, and knocks on Alexandra's door, and asks her "Please watch him." Alexandra asks Ciarra "What's going on?" Ciarra responds in a despondent tone "I'm about to find out." Alexandra lets Precious inside her Penthouse, as Tenny's rushed to City Hospital, as Ciarra stands by her Sister's side, scared she may lose her last surviving sibling. Meanwhile, Rose heads out, as she heads to Nathan's office at Nationwide Records, as panic shows in her eyes, and she makes another phone call.
   Meanwhile at Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Clayton looks at Xavier, as he has his Colt 45 aimed at Clayton, as he yells "So tell me about Pedro Del Mar? Does that ring any bells in your brain Clayton?" Clayton stares at Xavier, and responds "No. I don't involve myself with my Mother's business." Xavier turns the safety off, as he responds "Bull shit! You are tied to your Mother's hip!" Clayton snaps "My Father's dead.." Xavier yells "No Clayton, not for now! You failed, and so did your damn Mother!" Clayton grows scared, as Xavier coldly and sternly tells Clayton "Now you die, and this one will make your Father proud, you ungrateful piece of shit!" Someone walks inside, and pulls out a gun, as they tell Xavier "Let me kill him." Xavier turns around, as Wallace stands behind him, and Wallace tells Xavier "This bastard and his Mother are trying to take my company from me, and I won't stand for it!" Wallace pulls out his pistol, and aims at Clayton, as Xavier laughs "Clayton, you are dead."
   At City Hospital, Olivia sits at her desk, as she watches the disc Rachel gave her, as her eyes grow red, and Terrance walks inside Olivia's office, as Olivia is frozen in shock, as Terrance tells her "Olivia, we need to brace Beth for Tenny's arrival in the ER. She.." Olivia turns to Terrance, and tells him "I have somewhere to go." Olivia grabs her coat, and heads out in a rush, as Terrance looks at Olivia's computer, and says to himself "Rachel just signed her death certificate now." Terrance heads down the hall, towards Beth's office, as he says to himself "Shit's hitting the fan now." Beth walks out of her office, and asks Terrance "What's wrong with my Mama? I just got a page to the ER?" Terrance tells Beth "We need to find out right now." Beth and Terrance rushes to the elevator, as Beth looks at Terrance, and tells him "I can't do this again."
   Meanwhile at Jazz, Keith sits at Allan's desk, as they discuss Nathan and Andre, and Keith tells his friend "We both know what this business can do to you." Allan responds "All too well. Nathan's really falling fast, and I've tried to help him, but his head is so high in the sky." Keith takes a deep breath, and responds "Andre hasn't even released an album, and he's a blown-out junkie." Allan tells Keith "There's a clause in Nathan's ownership, that states if he isn't able to run things, that I take over." Keith looks at Allan, and asks him "Are you considering it?" Allan responds "If I go that route, I'll have to get Eve, and J.B. to back me." Keith responds "Both of them are in Nathan's corner, and they likely don't know what's up. But they need to know." Allan nods, as his door opens, and Rachel walks inside, and looks at Allan, and looks at her phone, and quips "At any moment, your relationship with Aunt Olivia will be over." Allan's eyes widen, as Rachel laughs "You should have stuck to our deal." Keith looks at Rachel, and looks at Allan, and tells him "I'm going to see my Father, and get him to help me with Andre. I can't help you with this." Keith walks out, as Allan asks in a paranoid tone "Don't tell me you did what I think you did you whore." Rachel sits on Allan's lap, and responds, as she strokes his beard "You were a bad boy, and I punished you. But at least now, you and I can be together. My dream has always been to be kept by a legendary rocker." Allan hisses at Rachel "And my dream would be for you to disappear." Rachel whispers "Not going to happen. Sorry."
   Back at City Hospital, Victoria and Winston are together in his room, as the nurse tells Winston "Dr.Jackson specifically told me that you could only have a few visitors." Victoria makes a motion for the nurse to leave, and she walks out, as Sayyid looks at Winston, and asks "I didn't know you had a Daughter?" Winston smiles, as he tells Sayyid "I certainly do. Victoria is very smart. She was a Daddy's girl. Like Sully is to Xavier." Victoria checks her Father's vitals, and tells him "You are lucky to be alive. For a man of your age, you don't need this much stress.." Winston sighs "Your Mother Victoria." Victoria pulls out a pistol, and tells her Father "Don't worry about her Daddy, I got her. She caused me a lot of problems, and I had to leave Sam behind.." Winston asks Victoria "You had a Daughter?" Victoria nods "Victoria Samantha Martin, But she goes by Samantha." Winston tells his Daughter "Ava was telling me about her and J.J., her Son." Victoria tells him "I'm grateful the Jackson Family has taken care of her. But now it's my turn, and if you're alright, I'm going to see her." Winston tells Victoria "I'll be fine sweetie. You go see my Granddaughter, and if you see your Mother, use that pistol." Victoria kisses her Father, and tells him "I plan to." Sayyid gets a text meanwhile from Keith, and looks at Winston and tells him "I need to visit with my Son. Andre's in trouble." Winston tells Sayyid "Go take care of your family. I'm safe." Sayyid heads out, as Winston lays in the hospital bed, and looks up, as he says "Remember what I taught you Victoria."
   Downstairs at the Emergency Room, Tenny's brought inside the triage, as Beth freezes, as Terrance yells at Taylor "Her pulse is dropping." Ciarra stands at the door, as tears fall from her eyes, and Beth walks towards her Aunt, and asks her "Did she say anything to you?" Ciarra grabs Beth, and hugs her Niece tightly, as she tells Beth "She was this way when I found her. Rose was in the closet, and I tried to get her to tell me something, and she didn't say a word." Beth looks at her Mother, and asks Terrance and Taylor "How is she?" Terrance responds "No concussion or bone breakage." Taylor adds "Didn't you tell me she smoked marijuana?" Beth nods, with a scared look in her eyes, as she holds onto her Aunt, and Taylor and Terrance looks at Tenny, as Beth tells them "I want a toxicology test run immediately. I'll do it myself." Taylor gets a blood sample, as Terrance calls the ICU, and gets a room ready for Tenny, as Beth holds onto Ciarra, and Ciarra tells Beth "I'll call Allan, and he can tell Nathan. You tell the rest of the family, but if Rose had anything to do with this.." Beth looks at her Aunt, and assures her "Rose McClain won't live long if my Mama dies. She has went too far, and she's about to talk, but I'll take care of her." Ciarra looks at Beth, and tells her "I'll be with you." Meanwhile at Nationwide Records, Nathan and Andre sits at Nathan's desk, as both are high from their blunts, as Rose rushes in, and Nathan looks at Rose, and tells her "You're screwed! This is your fault!" Nathan grows angry at Rose, as Rose yells back "You may have just killed your own Grandma! Maybe this will bring you down to earth, from the damn clouds!" Nathan looks at Rose, and tells her coldly "I wasn't in the apartment, therefore my family will believe me, whereas you are the one they will attack!" Rose walks out, as Nathan heads to City Hospital, as Andre gets a phone call from Keith, and ignores his call.
   Meanwhile at Whispering Hills, Ava and Angelica square off, as Ava tells Angelica "We're about to visit a place I haven't used yet in the backyard of my home." Ava grabs Angelica, and Angelica pushes Ava off of her, as Angelica picks up Ava's pistol, and aims at Ava, and tells her coldly "Get your ass out of my damn house, and off my grounds, and tell your Uncle I'll have his things shipped to him, as well as you. This is mine now, since Winston's dead!" Ava yells at Angelica, as she pulls out her cigarette lighter "Winston is alive bitch. Alive and well." Angelica pulls out Winston and Ava's death certificates, and laughs "Legally, the two of you are dead, and I never signed the divorce papers, so I am the inheritor of my Husband's estate." Ava asks, as she's in shock "What in the hell do you mean you're his widow?" Angelica pulls out the divorce papers, and shows them to Ava, as she tells her "Winston signed them, but I didn't. So you were his whore. Get out of my home!" Angelica aims at Ava, as Ava warns Angelica "This has only started, and it will be finished very soon." Ava walks out, as Angelica sits down, and tells herself "You are the loser you psychotic tramp!" Ava drives off to City Hospital, as she goes to visit Winston, as she has a look of dread on her face.
   At Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Xavier and Wallace aims at Clayton, as he informs Xavier "Did I ever tell you Ava's a mistress? Mother never divorced Father, and Whispering Hills belongs to her now, and I'm headed home." Wallace heads towards the door, as he aims at Clayton, and asks Xavier "Can you send backup?" Xavier asks Wallace "How do I know you're not baiting me?" Wallace tells his Uncle "We are about to kill this bastard, and it's time I prove myself." Xavier looks at Wallace, as his Colt 45 is aimed at Clayton, and two shots are fired, and Clayton falls to the floor, as he dies instantly, and Xavier looks at Wallace, and tells him "What's your motive Wallace? You could have sided with Clayton?" Wallace tells Xavier "I want to know my family. My real family." Xavier looks at Wallace, and tells him "It's Uncle Xavier now. You've proven yourself to me." They walk out of Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, as Wallace turns around and takes a picture of Clayton's dead body, and send it to Angelica, as she screams in horror, as she hears a voice, that says "Payback time." A shot is fired, and Angelica falls to the ground, as the shooter walks out of the estate.
   Meanwhile at City Hospital, Beth is in the lab, as she begins the test to see what was in her Mother's system, as she says to herself "You can't die Mama. I can't lose you." A hand touches Beth's shoulder, as she sees her Father, and J.D.'s ghost tells his Daughter "I'm almost ready Beth." In the ICU, Tenny lays in a hospital bed, as she's in a coma, and Ciarra sits by her Sister's side, and holds her hand tightly, as Floyd walks inside, and hugs his Wife, as Ciarra cries for her Sister, telling her Husband "If Rose did this to Tennessee, I will kill her. And nothing will stop me." Floyd holds his Wife, as Nathan stands at the door. At Tenny's Penthouse, Rose stands inside, and starts to cry uncontrollably, as Alexandra walks inside, and asks Rose "Didn't Ciarra tell you to leave and stay gone?" Rose looks at Alexandra, as she asks her "You know me, you know I didn't have any intentions to hurt Tenny?" Alexandra looks at Rose, and tells her "With your family's history, I don't know what to believe with you." Meanwhile at Jazz, Allan yells at Rachel "I need to see my Mama, so get the hell out of my way!" Rachel wraps her arms around Allan, as she tells him "Here's something to keep your mind off your Mommy." Olivia walks inside, as she sees her Niece, and pulls Rachel off of Allan, and forcefully slaps her, and looks at Allan, and tells him, in a tone of hurt "I could deal with an affair, but with my Niece Allan, my Niece?"
   

No comments:

Post a Comment