Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 277. Crossroads

  At Adam's Landing International Airport, Pedro glares at Angelica, as she laughs "Cara thinks the world of her Father, and she will hate to know you let her down." Pedro pulls out a pistol and Angelica snaps her fingers, as two men come from the back of Angelica's private jet, and they grab Pedro, as Angelica walks towards him, and kisses him, and coldly tells him "I am watching every move you make, and if you reveal I'm alive, you lose Cara. A scream is heard, as Pedro screams for his Daughter, as he's dragged off the plane, and thrown onto the tarmac, as Angelica yells at the pilot "Time to go." The plane pulls out onto the runway, as Pedro says to himself  "I will protect my Daughter, and make damn sure you regret this Angelica."
   At Jackson Inc, Jared sits inside Xavier's office, as he's told about Angelica, and Jared rolls his eyes, as he asks "Are you certain?" Xavier responds "I wouldn't be a bit surprised. She's sick. People like her get thrills from this sort of shit." Jared asks his Father In Law "What do I need to do?" Xavier looks at Jared, and tells him "I want you to be prepared for anything, and protect my Daughter, and my Granddaughter." Xavier opens a desk drawer, and hands a small briefcase to Jared, and tells him "Here's a start." Jared notices two pistols, and tells Xavier "If I see that bitch, she will be dead, I'll make damn sure of it." At HaleCorp, Winston and Victoria also discuss Angelica, and Victoria tells her Father "This is the last thing Ken needs to hear." Winston asks "Ken? Ken Martin?" Victoria nods, as she responds "Yes Daddy. He's in town, and Beth and Ciarra's letting us stay in Tenny's place, and Samantha and J.J.'s staying with us." Winston rolls his eyes, as Victoria tells him "Mother drove him crazy, and he's already nervous knowing you're in town." Winston looks at his Daughter, and tells her "Well you can protect yourself, so make sure Ken doesn't lose his mind again. He's always been a bit odd." Victoria ignores her Father, as she sighs "Well I'm heading back to work." Victoria heads out, as Winston sits at his desk, and his phone rings, as he answers and responds "Oh. Well keep me informed." Winston makes a phone call to Country, and doesn't get a response, and Winston sits back, and says  "Pedro may be dealing one on one with me before this is over."
   At City Hospital, Country and Casey stands in the hallway, as Beth, Olivia, and Allan walks over, as Beth asks Country "What are you doing here?" Country comes out of his trance, as he looks around and says "I'm looking for Pedro. Some people want to see him." Casey sighs "He mentioned to me he hated this town." Beth responds "This town hates him also, so it's mutual." Eve and Sayyid arrive, as Sayyid sees Country, and asks "Did you get a call from Xavier? I got this text." Eve looks at him, and tells Sayyid "You take care of business, and go with this man, or whatever his name is." Country responds "I'm called Country." Sayyid and Country heads off, as Beth looks at Casey, and tells her "You're in the right spot, open that door." Casey opens, as she's shocked to see Rachel laying in the coma, and asks Beth "What happened to her?" Beth responds "The whore got injected by me to shut her up." Casey asks Beth and Olivia "I thought we were doctors? Not killers." Eve responds to Casey "Rachel is a pariah, a slut, whore, heifer. She earned this." Casey looks at Beth, and asks "And why did I come to Adam's Landing?" Beth responds "To help, and to audition." Casey looks at Beth, as does Olivia, as Olivia asks Beth "Audition? What in the hell are you talking about audition?" Beth looks around in the room, and tells them "I'm about to retire in the near future. Casey has a great background, and will be a great asset to City Hospital. With you here, and Victoria, and Terrance as Chief of Staff, I feel comfortable now retiring from the medical field." Casey is shocked, as are Olivia, Allan, and Eve, as Allan asks his Sister "How long have you been planning this?" Beth responds "Since Mama's gone, I need to take care of my family now. I own this hospital, and marrying Bobby will give me what I want, and I want to spend more time with my Grandchildren and Great-Grandchildren." Olivia asks "Does Terrance know?" Beth nods, and Eve asks "When are you retiring?" Beth looks at Rachel, as does everyone else in the room, as she tells them "As soon as the bitch gives birth, which will be soon."
   Meanwhile at Class, Sully and Leigh looks at Alexandria, as she tells them "I know Unity inside and out, and Phillip's still mayor, and Class would be a great replacement for Emery's. But it's larger than one of your stores Sully." Sully tells Alexandria "My Daddy owns Unity Town Center, so we can discuss what to do with all the space. I was considering the empty pad, but we can just level the Emery's.." Alexandra responds "No. Xavier should just turn it into what we call mixed-use development." Leigh looks at Alexandra, as does Sully, as Sully tells Alexandra "Well I appreciate all the input you have given, and I think I will let you help with our endeavor into Unity. As a consultant. I run things here, as does my Mom, and Marco Cavetti." Alexandra tells them "This looks much more relaxing than working with Ava." Sully laughs "I hear the two of you don't get along, and I need to tell you now Ms.Boyd, if you and my Aunt have any conflicts, don't involve me, or Class in it, and she's family, so be careful what you say around me." Alexandra smiles, as she responds "No worries." Meanwhile at Ava's office at Jackson Inc, Ava looks at Ciarra, as she tells her "Well Alexandra's now working with Sully at Class. I hate to tell that bitch I have a stake in it." Ciarra rolls her eyes, and sighs "Ava, drop it! This is becoming an obsession for you, and focus on Emery's!" Ava looks at Ciarra, and responds "Would you like to just convert that Unity store into an outlet?" Ciarra tells her "Ok. But under one condition." Ava asks "And what would that be?" Ciarra responds "That you let this vendetta against Alexandra go." Ava smiles, and says "I will do that." Ciarra and Precious heads to her office, as Ava makes a phone call to Unity, and tells the store manager "We're keeping Emery's open, as an outlet." Ava then makes another call to Sully, and tells her Niece "We've decided to keep Emery's open." At Class, Sully tells her Mother and Alexandra "Aunt Ava's keeping Emery's open." Alexandra sighs, and Sully tells them "This is fine. I will just go with my original plan." Alexandra smiles, and walks out, as Leigh warns her Daughter "Alexandra Boyd seems to be plotting." Sully looks at her Mother, and quips "I know. So is Aunt Ava."
   At The Sunset Club, Millie and Rashad lays in bed, as they discuss Aretha, and Rashad shakes his head, as Millie vents, and Rashad notices the photo, and asks Millie "You've had this around since you were in LaFayette. Why are you carrying this around?" Millie looks at Rashad, and tells him "I found it when I was young, and I want to learn more." Rashad warns Millie "Since my Mom's seen this, she could say something before you get a chance." Millie looks at Rashad, and tells him "She'd be wise to keep her mouth shut." Rashad tells Millie "I am going back home to talk to Grandma. She seems to get through with my Mom. Come for dinner." Millie laughs "Didn't we just have lunch?" Rashad smiles, and tells Millie "You'll get to meet my Son, and maybe you need to go ahead and tell somebody, like me." Millie looks at Rashad, and tells him "I'm scared. I've done my research on Adam's Landing." Rashad gently grabs Millie's hand, and says "Confide in me." Millie takes a deep breath, and tells Rashad her secret, and Rashad's eyes widen, as Millie asks "What's wrong?" Rashad looks at Millie, and tells her "Prep yourself. I'm going to get dressed. I'll call you when it's dinner time." Rashad heads to the bathroom, as Millie looks at the photo, and says with a scared tone "I need to know." Meanwhile at The Exposer, Aretha sits at her desk, as she does a background check on Millie, and sits back, and says "Amelia Paige.. what the ?"  Aretha is quiet, as she reads, and says to herself "Oh shit!"
   Meanwhile at FJR, Colt sits inside Frank's office, as he tells him "I have already hired one asshole from Unity to drive for me, what makes me think you aren't the same?" Colt tells Frank "You and I have one thing in common Mr.Jackson, drive! I am not scared to put someone's ass in the wall, but I know racing. Studied it like an art form. I also kicked Michael Barr's ass while in prison." Frank smiles at Colt, and tells him "Come back, and we'll suit you up for a test run." Colt walks out, as he sees a text from Alexandria, and rolls his eyes. Meanwhile back inside Frank's office, The Team Director walks inside, and asks Frank "Are you going to hire him? He seems like he'd fit well." Frank tells him "Most likely." Meanwhile Cale runs into his Father's office, as he yells "We need to go to the Hospital! Allison's going into labor!" Frank's eyes widen, and he runs out, as Cale and Frank helps Allison out of FJR, as they speed to City Hospital, where Olivia and Allan sits inside Beth's office, as Olivia gets a text from Cale, and looks at Allan and Beth, and tells them "Allison's about to give birth!" Allan starts to cry, as Beth reserves a birthing room, and tells her Brother, and Olivia "I'll call Ciarra, and this is perfect." Allan and Olivia runs upstairs, as Beth calls her Aunt.
   Back at Jackson Inc, Ava walks inside her Brother's office, as Ava asks Xavier "So what's going on? Jared's acting weird, and I just talked to Winston." Xavier tells his Sister "Angelica faked her.." Ava glares at her Brother, and sighs "No she didn't.." Xavier nods, and Ava looks at her Brother, and tells him "That bitch is mine this time." Xavier assures Ava "Well I've got Country and Sayyid waiting for our bait." At HaleCorp, Winston sits inside his office, as he stays by his phone, and Alexandra walks inside, and Winston warns her "Ava doesn't need to know you are here. She has it in for you. I think you need to.." Alexandra walks over, and kisses Winston. At Tenny's former Penthouse, Victoria walks inside, as Ken holds his Grandson, and Samantha watches, as Victoria looks at her Ex-Husband, and Daughter, and Samantha asks her Mother "What's with that look Mom?" Ken also looks at Victoria's expression, as she warns her family "My Mother's breathing." Ken hands J.J. to Samantha, as he freezes, with paranoia in his eyes. At The Sunset Club, Sayyid and Country sits, as Sayyid tells Country "Bobby told me this is where Pedro's staying. He'll come here first." A few seconds later, Pedro walks through the door, and Country and Sayyid rush him, and tell him coldly "Some people want to see you." They grab Pedro, as Sayyid and Country takes him to The Storm Shelter. Unknown to them, someone watches, as they send a text, and Angelica texts back, from the plane "Follow."
 
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment